19 hours ago, Eros2469 said:

I'm getting an issue where the gaurd will come in and do everything, but then I can't serve the rest of my time. The gaurd is just stuck there and I keep getting text like the scene is continuing. I don't know what to do to solve this.

nvm guess I just downloaded the wrong version

12 hours ago, Eros2469 said:

nvm guess I just downloaded the wrong version

Could you elaborate what was the issue? I think I'm having the same issue as you had - animation plays and then nothing, despite silent comments suggest that scene is still continuing. 

5 hours ago, lt5ive said:

Could you elaborate what was the issue? I think I'm having the same issue as you had - animation plays and then nothing, despite silent comments suggest that scene is still continuing. 

I had downloaded the sexist gaurd mod cause it seemed up my alley, but I think I downloaded the Regular version and not the SE version. When I downloaded the SE version, everything went smoothly. If that's not what's causing your issue then I'm not really sure. 

• 1 month later...

After I was raped, I was stuck sprawled on the ground next to a bed. Couldn't move at all, but I could activate the bed. After which I was teleported out, served time as expected, but still stuck in a sprawled out animation... Any idea what happened?

Edit: Nvm read through the thread and realized I should just spam attack.

Edited by Gyra
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Plaguetard2.0 said:

Was jailed, PC Raped, but when I went to serve the rest of my time, it goes to a loading screen that never ends (left it up for 10 minutes).

If you have an actual loading screen (not an all black screen), you might be having a general Skyrim loading a cell problem.  If you're being released outside, your game might be stuck loading the city and its inhabitants.  You can try preloading the city by first loading an earlier save from in the city, then loading your current save and serving time.

If it's an all black screen, the game might be doing some kind of magic based on days served.  Skyrim's maximum is 7 days in prison, but this mod increases that to 100.  The setting is adjustable in the MCM.  Possibly, a lower value might help.

14 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

If you have an actual loading screen (not an all black screen), you might be having a general Skyrim loading a cell problem.  If you're being released outside, your game might be stuck loading the city and its inhabitants.  You can try preloading the city by first loading an earlier save from in the city, then loading your current save and serving time.

If it's an all black screen, the game might be doing some kind of magic based on days served.  Skyrim's maximum is 7 days in prison, but this mod increases that to 100.  The setting is adjustable in the MCM.  Possibly, a lower value might help.

It's an actual loading screen. I did try reducing the options in the MCM to the minimum for serving time, still seems to be getting stuck. I appreciate the advice, I'll give the first one a shot.

21 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

So this issue actually ended up being a conflict with Public Whore. Additionally, I did some testing with other prison mods, and I couldn't get Prison Overhaul Patched to trigger correctly, the DCL aspect of that prison function, nor ParaAlternative to function properly. At least with my setup, it appears that Public Whore was having some sort of conflict with the prison sentence, and the wait/rest function, allowing the wait/rest when it shouldn't, causing a vanilla arrest when it shouldn't have been, and ultimately getting stuck in loading screens. I posted something over on that page in the event someone runs across the same issue. Based on the description, I didn't think the Mod would be so invasive in the prison aspect as long as you didn't start the PW questline while in prison, but clearly something from that mod is carrying over and disrupting other prison mods (again, at least on my mod setup).

Appreciate the help.

3 hours ago, Plaguetard2.0 said:

I did some testing with other prison mods, and I couldn't get Prison Overhaul Patched to trigger correctly, the DCL aspect of that prison function, nor ParaAlternative to function properly.

The mod description does say, "If you use other jail mod like Prison Overhaul, open MCM and uncheck "Player Enabled" to disable "Arrested Player" feature."  Since the mod says not to use its player imprisonment feature with PoP, it's really not surprising that something didn't work.  If removing another mod resolved your problem, that's great, but you were probably expecting too much.  Anyway, it seems that you've found a solution to the problem.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

The mod description does say, "If you use other jail mod like Prison Overhaul, open MCM and uncheck "Player Enabled" to disable "Arrested Player" feature."  Since the mod says not to use its player imprisonment feature with PoP, it's really not surprising that something didn't work.  If removing another mod resolved your problem, that's great, but you were probably expecting too much.  Anyway, it seems that you've found a solution to the problem.

I play with Jail Rape disabled as explained in the description for the player. Tis more for the immersive prison surroundings than for it to affect my player specifically. However, when I first experienced the issue, I didn't have PoP installed (I ended up leaving it once I got it all working).

It wasn't that I was trying to get them to all work initially, it was that I did a bunch of testing to try and see what was going on. So eventually when I couldn't get Jail Rape to work, I disabled it, installed PoP, and tried that. Same issue. So I then disabled PoP, installed Prison Alternative, same issue. I was trying to be thorough, not complain about my mod setup not working. Ultimately, in testing several setups, it seemed that PW was actually the issue. Either way, was able to get it fixed, and just wanted to leave this here in case someone came looking for the same issue.

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know of a mod like this but that has more than 1 interaction per arrest, or where the number of interactions depends on the amount of bounty?

This mod here serves its purpose, no question, but if you have the same at 50 as at 1000 bounty is a bit little.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, lalalandrover said:

In windhelm once i click serve time, (the message box is from jailrape) no guard comes to the PC's jail cell. Only happens in windhelm. I am using Palaces and Castles enhanced as well but Jailrape is set at the bottom of my load order

I'm so very pleased to inform that i fixed it myself, just the markers had to be repositioned in the esp, which i created via SSEEdit. 

Two Placed objects where the edit is required:_JR_CellMarker & _JR_EnterMarker. I repositioned them close to the new cell object markers introduced (or repositioned) by PCE. 
For _JR_CellMarker I took the reference of WhIntCastleHall1Way03 (xxxf0aca) - this is i believe the stairway going up from the jail area, and for _JR_EnterMarker I chose ImpJailDoorFrame01 (0010f5b9) - this is the door frame for PC's cell. 

In case someone runs into the same problem, here are the fixed values.

Entry Marker fix (this is where the aggressive guard is spawned):

JR Enter marker fixed.PNG

Cell Marker fix (this is where the aggressive guard needs to travel to , so basically PC's cell):

JR cell marker fixed.PNG

Edited by lalalandrover
Added context for fix
11 minutes ago, Alex3009 said:

Yes, it is her.

This is not due to JailRape but to SexlabUtilityPlus . When at the time , I asked in the appropriate section , the answer received was that in LE version , the functions are not implemented

For some time , I have been trying to modify the scripts to enable the functions , since , in the scripts, are included

5 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

This is not due to JailRape but to SexlabUtilityPlus . When at the time , I asked in the appropriate section , the answer received was that in LE version , the functions are not implemented

For some time , I have been trying to modify the scripts to enable the functions , since , in the scripts, are included

I don't use SexlabUtilityPlus. The version of the game I have SE.

I forgot to clarify, the fact is that statistics only count what was actually launched in SexLab. That is, one scene that is played after activating the bed gets into the statistics. Only, the essence of this mod is that there should be much more such scenes in theory, we just don't see them, but they should be displayed in statistics.

It would be great if, after getting out of prison, these statistics would increase.