4 hours ago, Suzutsuki said:

The aggressor is chosen when quest starts.

If you overwrite esp file after quest started, the aggressor will not change.

When is the player spawns a female guard but for the npcs it continue do spawn the male guard.

On 5/18/2019 at 9:28 AM, Dcasteel7 said:

You recommend the Fresh Women mod, but it appears that mod contains a virus.

You would think that Nexus would take something down that has a virus and/or trogon as three other people on Nexus have said. I have an aggressive virus program that stops me from dling mods off the Saints Row website. Yet I downloaded Fresh Women and nothing stopped the dl. When people use virus and trogons people ears pop up and take notice. You need to have proof before telling people there is a virus. Im not going to take the word off of someone I dont even know. And yes, this has triggered me into doing a full computer scan.  Both with my virus program and Windows Defender. Hell I am thinking about asking a mod on Nexus to confirm its safe.

As for Suzutsuki, this is an awesome mod thank you. Question about the second mod recommended. How do I use that one for Special Edition?

7 hours ago, neokio said:

This would entirely break certain kinds of role-play.

But you can get that behavior with SexLab Random Sex.

Thank you, but where would this break the role component? There are lesbians in women's prisons, on the contrary it would be realistic.  But the fact that the active participants are the guards - not realistic.

4 hours ago, AngelPhoenix69 said:

You would think that Nexus would take something down that has a virus and/or trogon as three other people on Nexus have said. I have an aggressive virus program that stops me from dling mods off the Saints Row website. Yet I downloaded Fresh Women and nothing stopped the dl. When people use virus and trogons people ears pop up and take notice. You need to have proof before telling people there is a virus. Im not going to take the word off of someone I dont even know. And yes, this has triggered me into doing a full computer scan.  Both with my virus program and Windows Defender. Hell I am thinking about asking a mod on Nexus to confirm its safe.

As for Suzutsuki, this is an awesome mod thank you. Question about the second mod recommended. How do I use that one for Special Edition?

The people that commented about that overlook one thing in their virus protection. If it is set for brutal search, it will flag files in foreign languages as viruses. Fresh Women has a text file with Chinese characters. I've scanned every file in that mod and that text file was all that set it off.

32 minutes ago, TDA said:

There are lesbians

There's no reason NOT to have both, it's a great idea. I'm saying it would be unfortunate to force that functionality into this mod.

This mod offers a specific interaction that didn't really exist before: "Guards are aggressors, prisoners are victims."

That's one kind of fantasy role-play. Some people get off on being the aggressor, some on being the victim, some on both.

Other mods, including Random Sex, offer the "Skyrim is a place where everyone bones everyone all the time".

That's another kind of fantasy role-play. Some people get off on shame, some on the idea of a world where everyone makes love all the time.

And I'd say none of this is very realistic, otherwise we wouldn't be modding a game to suit our fantasies. Which is why I think it's important to keep things simple. This mod serves a discrete function, providing a specific experience, one that would be fundamentally less versatile if Suzutsuki added the "lesbian bandits have sex in prison" experience. I've watched dozens of brilliant mods get ruined by "feature creep", where authors try to please everyone and ultimately abandon the festering mess of broken code and broken dreams.

Speaking of broken dreams, your Daenerys Hitler pic is profoundly disturbing. I love it.

27 minutes ago, neokio said:

is why I think it's important to keep things simple.

It does not work in the modern world.

==========================

Well, okay, I will not pester the author anymore. If the audience likes the aggressive world. Although, it is strange as for me that here, on the forum, the more topics with aggressive sex, slavery.  I guess I went to the wrong school ...?

On 5/17/2019 at 10:42 AM, Taven said:

Oh cool! I was hoping someone would advance a bit on the jail rape mod that was already out there! Will you be doing more with this mod? I'd like to suggest something if you are..first, an MCM if you can manage it. Second, instead of just raping your character when they make it to jail, periodically as the guards walk by your cell, there's a chance they will enter your cell and rape your character again and again, just like the added bandit girls. This should also be an option in the MCM, if you can manage it.

I like this idea of it not always happening but it being a chance. Would be even more immersive it changed based on the hold (e.g. higher chance of corrupt guards in Riften and less in Whiterun).

Any chance of adding this in?

funnily enough i am having a hard time doing anything wrong to even get arrested. Only thing i can think of ( thats not an actual deliberate attack on a guard etc) is when i start my thieves Guild story and start pickpocketing and burglary. So, keen to see this mod actually occur in my game but as of yet, i been a good Nord girl. lmao

In my Oldrim playthru i had SexlabWorkingGirl installed. that mod had guards demand sex and if refused took you to jail. But that mod as far as i am aware has never been ported to Skyrim SE which is a shame. was a good mod.

8 hours ago, sophiextime said:

In my Oldrim playthru i had SexlabWorkingGirl installed. that mod had guards demand sex and if refused took you to jail. But that mod as far as i am aware has never been ported to Skyrim SE which is a shame. was a good mod.

I've been running Working Girl since Sexlab came out for SSE.  All I did was update the .esp file, though that isn't strictly necessary.

Can you add a mod configuration to the mod? I did try the mod by stealing anything from a shop ,but after one guard had sex with my pc she just stayed on the ground tired and I waited for a few hours in game. After she was finished in jail she was stuck in the tired position until a guard was looking for a slave to sex up, yes I have the  Slaverun reloaded mod. both work fine together.

7 hours ago, nestor28 said:

Can you add a mod configuration to the mod? I did try the mod by stealing anything from a shop ,but after one guard had sex with my pc she just stayed on the ground tired and I waited for a few hours in game. After she was finished in jail she was stuck in the tired position until a guard was looking for a slave to sex up, yes I have the  Slaverun reloaded mod. both work fine together.

If you installed SexLab Defeat, PC is lying down until you push attack key after SexLab scene.

6 hours ago, Suzutsuki said:

If you installed SexLab Defeat, PC is lying down until you push attack key after SexLab scene.

well i think i left the original default cool down for 30secs after defeat, then they get up themselves. Thats not the case with what happens to my pc, she just stays on the ground and i can't move any where. The only time she goes back to normal is if she does another animation.

On 5/25/2019 at 6:25 AM, Suzutsuki said:

I thought that was a bug. Thank you for clearing this up. And thank you to Nestor for bringing it up.

Question, could you add more scenes for rape. One and done seems a bit low. (Just a thought) :)

3 hours ago, AngelPhoenix69 said:

Question, could you add more scenes for rape. One and done seems a bit low. (Just a thought)

sounds great to me :)  maybe have a different guard every 2 in-game hours and a chance for group scenes (well your pc boosts soldier morale with her relieve services) maybe add a chance for the guards like your pc enough to ask for her services in jail for money. :) or just like her body so you get a random bounties by dirty guards. 

33 minutes ago, nestor28 said:

sounds great to me :)  maybe have a different guard every 2 in-game hours and a chance for group scenes (well your pc boosts soldier morale with her relieve services) maybe add a chance for the guards like your pc enough to ask for her services in jail for money. :) or just like her body so you get a random bounties by dirty guards. 

That would be awesome. :) That is how one of FO4 mods is, I think it is RSE. The guards visit every 30 minutes. :). 

Hi Suzutsuki :)

First i want to say thank you for this mod! In Oldrim playthough i had Prison Overhaul and that was a very fun sexy immersive mod for jails but it was abuggy too and never quite did everything i wanted it to.

Now that i play Skyrim SE this is great! I do use Defeat SE and it works just fine. 

So just to clarify, i get arrested. It loads me into a cell. Then i basically stay in the cell until i click the bed. Thats when a pop up asks if i wish to serve time. if i click yes a gaurd walks to my cell, has sex with me once and leaves. Then i either finish serving my time in game hours with ( no further sex will occur) or i can clikc the bed again and chose serve time and it then Loads me back outside and released with a pop up saying that i had been raped several times during my stay , kind of a little immersive note.

That all did occur when i was arrested so seems to be working fine.

I am not sure if you are going to pursue this mod, adding to it and open to ideas and suggestions. If you are here is my humble wishes ( some of these are things i like about prison overhaul) :) :

1)The following ideas would be supported by a MCM menu...

2) That the guards will visit the cell every few ingame hours and rape your player. This could be turned on or off via MCM. 

3) An MCM option to choose how many days to serve.

4) Not sure yet if the vanilla game does this but if time is spent fully in game could the guard also bring one serving per day of bread and ale if the sentence is longer than a day? This will help with any Needs mods that require player to eat and drink.

5) Maybe an option in MCM menu that adds a chance via a slider of more than one guard visiting the cell to rape player? then group anims could be enjoyed.

6) Could the pop up menu in the cell maybe be a sign on the cell wall instead of the bed or a small object in the middle of the cell floor? reason is that i use the Go To Bed mod as i am sure many do and if click the bed it will automatically lay my player down to sleep. This then slightly clashes with the anim if the guard enters as the sex ends up stuck in the bed. A wall sign or a spot on the floor thats clicked for the menu might avoid any clipping or stuck issues with bed. 

7) also i cant honestly remember if i was able to but the option to use the bed to sleep but not finish the time. This way if the above ideas ever get added to this mod, i could spend the full time in the cell, get raped several times and still sleep when needed and eat and drink the things given by the guard. This would be a very immersive sexually fun sentence spent :)

Hope these ideas are ok and i am very happy to offer more ideas etc if you wish and always always happy to test any new features for you and give constructive feed back :)

• 3 weeks later...

If adding an MCM (and please do!), please put a switch in there for the "skill decrease" feature.  And ideally, add a settable chance of rape occurring - some might leave it at 100%, but I'd appreciate a random element.

Really nice mod, and with strip searching, I love the little improvements you're making!

• 2 weeks later...

After letting curiosity get the better of me, I decided to try this in LE....and it seems to work fine! The MCM shows up and the PC does get raped when you first decide to serve your time...but, there are some issues that I might be getting because I'm using this with Skyrim LE(And some nitpicks), but here they are. First, after the first guard rapes you, you lay down for quite some time afterward without any way of getting up. I get that the animation is kinda taken from SL Defeat, but you should be able to will yourself to standing like in that mod. Second, if after the first rape you're standing again, and you decide to serve your time..you're let out, but after a certain amount of time '*PC's name here* is raped again and again until they are released*' shows up. I'm not entirely sure what that is supposed to mean..but does it mean the PC is raped more times...but without showing the animation, or did I activate the bed and served the time too quickly before my character was raped again?