3 minutes ago, Taven said:

That -RIGHT THERE- is why they turned hostile. Even in vanilla skyrim, any act that is something to get yourself out of jail(Picking the lock..somehow..using that secret door in the Riften jail in sight of the guards, stuff like that) should turn ALL of the guards hostile(If they see you), AND give you more of a bounty if you actually escape.

Ah, my bad for bothering. Makes sense, wasn't sure if they responded to that by default.

On 6/26/2019 at 6:00 PM, Nepro said:

Is it possible to decrease frequency the abuse occurs? When you get locked or visit the jail you the guard abuses same female prisoner forever it never ends. 

I agree it shouldn't be one guard raping 24/7 the guard would bleed out before the end of the day

Would be one of my must have mods a good light weight alt. for Prison Over Haul if the serve time was a little more...

(sorry for criticism it is a good mod I couldn't make a mod anywhere near this level ) 

Been liking this mod as it gives more intensive to not get arrested

When it comes to the multiple rapes while jailed, while it is nice to leave some stuff to imagination, could there be some sort of feature for "as if" they happened so mods like hentai pregnancy and fill her up could pick up on it?
(or make it like, fade out, fade in for another scene montage depending on the bounty but that would be too much to wish for i think)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, NikiRandom said:

iCrime days in prison mod 10 days and iCrime max 100 days. What are these please?

iCrimeDaysInPrisonMod is the amount that your bounty is reduced for each day you are in prison.  Skyrim's base setting is 100.  This mod defaults it to 10.

iCrimeMaxNumberOfDaysInJail is the maximum number of days you'll stay in prison, regardless of is the amount of your bounty.  Skyrim's base setting is 7.  This mod defaults it to 100.

With Skyrim's defaults, your bounty decreases by 100 per day.  You are set free when it reaches 0 or at 7 days, whichever comes first.  If your bounty is 300, you would be imprisoned for 3 days.  You would never be held for more than 7 days.  Even if your bounty is 5000, it would be cleared in a week. 

With Jail Rape's defaults, your bounty decreases by 10 per day.  You are set free when it reaches 0 or at 100 days, whichever comes first.  If your bounty is 300, you would be imprisoned for 30 days.

I believe that the Requiem mod uses the same default values that Jail Rape uses.   Obviously these defaults are much more punishing, but probably more realistic.  With the base game values, a mass murderer would only serve a week in prison.  Even 100 days is very light for a major criminal, but at least it's more, and the mod's premise is that guards enjoy keeping women in prison.  This mod lets you easily change these values to suit your play style. 

21 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

iCrimeDaysInPrisonMod is the amount that your bounty is reduced for each day you are in prison.  Skyrim's base setting is 100.  This mod defaults it to 10.

iCrimeMaxNumberOfDaysInJail is the maximum number of days you'll stay in prison, regardless of is the amount of your bounty.  Skyrim's base setting is 7.  This mod defaults it to 100.

With Skyrim's defaults, your bounty decreases by 100 per day.  You are set free when it reaches 0 or at 7 days, whichever comes first.  If your bounty is 300, you would be imprisoned for 3 days.  You would never be held for more than 7 days.  Even if your bounty is 5000, it would be cleared in a week. 

With Jail Rape's defaults, your bounty decreases by 10 per day.  You are set free when it reaches 0 or at 100 days, whichever comes first.  If your bounty is 300, you would be imprisoned for 30 days.

I believe that the Requiem mod uses the same default values that Jail Rape uses.   Obviously these defaults are much more punishing, but probably more realistic.  With the base game values, a mass murderer would only serve a week in prison.  Even 100 days is very light for a major criminal, but at least it's more, and the mod's premise is that guards enjoy keeping women in prison.  This mod lets you easily change these values to suit your play style. 

Thank you very much : )

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Theolized said:

Is there a way to actually change iCrimeDayInPrisonMod beyond 10?

As in less than 10?  That's quite low, but you can with the console:

setgs icrimedaysinprisonmod xx

Setting it this way is not preserved on a save so you'd have to set it whenever you load a save.  Though it only matters when you're ready to serve jail time so you can wait and set it then, just remember to set it again when you find yourself back behind bars. 

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Setting it this way is not preserved on a save so you'd have to set it whenever you load a save.  Though it only matters when you're ready to serve jail time so you can wait and set it then, just remember to set it again when you find yourself back behind bars. 

Does not matter, there is a certain mod to let me run a console command whenever I load the game. Thanks!

The scene is not triggering in my cases i have all the requirements installed but when i sleep to serve time a guard comes in the cell stands just behind my character but does nothing i mean the animations are not triggering while the bandit girl animations works perfectly fine....any solutions?

• 3 months later...
5 minutes ago, Tenebras Noctem said:

Is there an option to disable PC functionality (so you can have this mod for NPCs and POP for your PC ?)

Yes, as the mod description says, "If you use other jail mod like Prison Overhaul, open MCM and uncheck "Player Enabled" to disable "Arrested Player" feature."

On 9/7/2019 at 12:08 PM, gotimori said:

The scene is not triggering in my cases i have all the requirements installed but when i sleep to serve time a guard comes in the cell stands just behind my character but does nothing i mean the animations are not triggering while the bandit girl animations works perfectly fine....any solutions?

Im having the same issue as you rn, have all the dependencies except sexist guards as thats a soft dependancy

• 1 month later...

Ok just played this mod some and wanted to share my thinking so far and some ideas for anyone now or in the future who feels like working on this be it the creator of this mod Suzu, or anyone given permission.

So, to start with a few mods that i use that i think are active during my time in jail and need patches or scripts for. They dont necessarily break or bug the mod but are awkward without some tlc care.

I also do NOT use ZAZ animations or any DD mod so my hopes is that any suggestions i make wont need those at all to save on scripts and esps.

iNeeds - food drink sleep ( or any mod like this)

Go To Bed ( or any bed animation sleep mod)

Keep it Clean ( or any dirt/bathing mod that adds dirt over time)

So a lead up to how the mod started for me. I was in Riften starting the Thieves Guild Quest and got arrested for trying to steal something. The guard approached arrested and then i got the quick black screen load to a cell. So far so good. I think find myself stood in a cell in rags and with only a lock-pick to my name i guess to attempt to escape. I did try this the first time and i failed to pick it ( pick broke) . However the guards instantly went crazy and started shooting me through the bars with arrows clearly angry i had tried to escape.

1) Maybe a fix here could be less aggro settings or just some find or approach by a guard. maybe to get punished, not killed. Whipped raped or maybe even just verbally abused.

2) the fail is simply a fail and no reaction at all other than a message telling me i am now stuck in here till my time is served.

Next time i loaded in i didnt try to escape. So i stood there and walked about my cell for hours on end. Guards walk past over and over but never enter my cell or interact at all. This is where my hunger began and thirst. Now there is a small amount of cheese on the cell table but not a lot. There is no water. 

1) for the sake of those using a needs mod maybe a bucket with water in scripted to drink from much like how the town wells do with ineeds or even add the fountains of skyrim fountain mod mesh in the cell to drink from with a grating under it to look right. Something to drink from and help the thirst.

2) Guards every few hours attend the cell and drop a piece of bread and bottle of ale for you. This would at least help the needs.

3) some kind of script that safely pauses needs mods from being active during time in jail.

So... i was wondering when a guard would maybe attend my cell for any reason, sex, verbal abuse etc. But nothing. Then i realized that i needed to try to sleep on the bed to get a pop up to sleep or serve time. I tried this and then got a message saying the guards would now rape me throughout my time in jail!

1) Maybe have a message telling you to start any sex interaction by trying to sleep so its not confusing as it seems nothing will occur at all until you use the bed.

2) ideally maybe have it so guards will still attend the cell every few game hours and rape or interact with the prisoner even befoe trying to sleep. This is what i thought should occur immersively. I get put in the cell at the start and just spend my time as i wish but get visited. So not sure why i had to try to sleep first, was odd.

So a tried to sleep and a guard then attends my cell. Now i am not sure if Go To Bed mod effected this but my player stayed laying on the bed. the guard walks up, comments on how lucky he is and then starts a sex animation. My player clips down through the bed onto the floor beneath and not ON the bed. Sex lasts the right length and ends and he leave my cell. I stay on the bed in a kind of shocked animation. 

1) sex animations need a fix to correctly align onto not through a bed. Maybe bed cell needs tweaking in prisons used. 

2) Sex animation is teleported to the cell floor where it correctly animates with no furniture clipping. this could then just finish with prisoner left on the floor.

3) remove beds from cells with this mod and just have a sleeping bag or floor straw to avoid clipping problems for animations. ( i did notice the girl across in the opposite cell getting constantly raped by a guard on the floor so it must be possible)

After sex and the guard left i found it hard to get off the bed. I spammed keys like space-bar and enter etc and finally after activate my arms into a spell attack in hopped off the bed. 

1) spawn player off the bed after sex and free to move.

2) animate player getting up and moving to open cell floor.

3) have it so the player is passed out and black screen after sex but then come back asleep in bed and animate waking up a few hours later.

As far as Keep It Clean mod i use, ideally in a perfect world i would like the jail to maybe not be dirty or set to make my player dirty over time. or a script to be able to pause my keep it clean mod while serving time. Its just that if i do get visibly flithy with the keep it clean mod while in a jail cell i have no way to clean up or wash. But thats asking a lot i know.

other things i think would make this mod awesome would be these:

maybe instead of just prison rags give the player or place on the player a simple collar or cuffs. Ideally just objects to wear, not needing ZAZ etc.

More interaction with the guards to break up time. Maybe random conversations put in by the mod or like with PrisonOverhaul, the prisoner is taking from the cell and used elsewhere. Maybe taken to a lower cell for use with a group of guards or for those into beast mods a guard dog kennel with either dogs in or wolves etc and watched while they have their way with the prisoner then returned to cell after.

Maybe a NPC prisoner in a close by cell the player can talk to?

I know this is a big post but i am hoping that if anyone develops this mod that could be so so much better and popular if improved they will consider my ideas. here is hoping!!!!

17 hours ago, sophiextime said:

-Woo..big post-

These were great ideas, and I agree with a large majority of them...but there's a big problem. The author hasn't responded to this thread in ALMOST a year, and hasn't updated this mod longer that that. Unfortunately, I don't think the author is gonna do anything else with this mod, regardless of all the ideas we shoot in here. ><

Ok, I've had this mod installed for a while now, but just ran into a problem.
"Player getting assaulted" animations are not playing. This isn't an issue with the NPC's, the guards have been going to town on the bandit girls in multiple holds, with appropriate aggressive and even anim object SLALs playing.

The issue is the guard walks up to me, the whole sexlab pause thing happens, aaaand.... (forever actually) Nothing happens, and control of the character does not return, the player and guard stuck getting a sexlab scene to trigger.

The only other mention of this (like page one, I think) seemed like it was an issue where NO animations were playing, so sorry if this issue has been resolved.

Lol, it took me 5 minutes to forget what I read. I don't think mine is an issue with Fus-Ro-Doh (or whatever the silent voices thing is called) as Radiant Prostitution has been working fine.