SexLab Jail Rape

View File

SexLab Jail Rape

Features

Arrested Bandit Girls

This mod adds arrested bandit girls in jails of various towns.
If male guard is in the same town, she will be raped on and on.

Arrested Player

Warning! If you got arrested, you will also be raped!
As a penalty, your skills decrease depending on days in jail.
If you don't like it, open MCM and set "Skill Decrease Rate" to 1.0.

If you use other jail mod like Prison Overhaul,
open MCM and uncheck "Player Enabled" to disable "Arrested Player" feature.

Requirements

Recommended Mods

As appearances of bandit girls added by this mod are same as vanilla ones,
you should install mod that changes appearances of vanilla bandit girls.

From the beginning, this mod is made as supplement for SexistGuards.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/17/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework, Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice
  • Regular Edition Compatible

Oh cool! I was hoping someone would advance a bit on the jail rape mod that was already out there! Will you be doing more with this mod? I'd like to suggest something if you are..first, an MCM if you can manage it. Second, instead of just raping your character when they make it to jail, periodically as the guards walk by your cell, there's a chance they will enter your cell and rape your character again and again, just like the added bandit girls. This should also be an option in the MCM, if you can manage it.

Thanks for the great mod, been looking for this kinda mod for immersion purposes.!

However, when I was testing this mod and walked into one of the jails (Whiterun jail to be exact) I saw something hilarious.

It was female bandit raping the male guard!!! MEGA LOL

While it was amusing to see the bandit whip out a strap-on and started raping the guard in doggy-style.... it totally broke my immersion of the game.

So can you change the mod so that female bandits can only be the "victims"?

Also, as long as I'm not in jail the script shouldn't run right? I just wanted to see if this was script heavy mod or not.

Otherwise, thanks for the nice mod!

Ah crap, I didn't realize this wasn't for LE..but please, like the other people say, make it for LE, AND use MCM if it doesn't already. Most people play LE these days, even with SSE out...at least from what I know.

1 hour ago, Taven said:

Most people play LE these days, even with SSE out

I was about to be like "WTF are you talking about" but then realized I really have no idea myself.

Clearly LL's LE releases are much more active than SE, though the lack of metadata (can't even see what date a file was added) and ineffective organization (both LL's frontend and backend are biased towards LE) makes it difficult to gauge the difference.
On Nexus, SE has almost 2x more release activity than LE (mod updates in the last month), however in most cases, mods released at the same time on LE and SE show 50% more views and downloads in LE than SE.

So nevermind, it turns out you're right, though I'd guess the reality is a 70/30 split.

Any other data out there?

EDIT #1: Just found this data from steamspy.com on July 2018 ...

TITLE PLAYER ESTIMATE STEAM APP ID
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 13,235,488 72850
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition 4,398,897 489830

... which matches my guess. I switched to SE last year, so ... that number has changed by at least 1 in favor of SE since then.

EDIT #2: Why am I wasting time talking about this? I have jails to visit ...

Would love to see an MCM feature as well!

I realize it's probably an unpopular opinion, but I find it awesome that a mod is available only for SSE!  After years of porting my own mods, and re-porting some bad ports, it's nice to just be able to download a mod for SSE and go.

SSE has made a ton of advancements just over the past six months.  I've played both LE and SE, and SE is the far more stable with less crashes.  

Also:  THANK YOU for flagging it as an ESL!

I've just written a quick ESPFE patch to make dialog a bit more immersive / English-friendly (download below, mirror here).

Here's the before/after of the 5 changed dialog lines ...

1 ... for NPCs, after sex?
Before: Wow, I'm so lucky! This new prisoner is very good! It's definitely fun!
After:  That's enough punishment for now, prisoner. I'll let you rest a bit, them I'm comin' back for more.

2 ... for PC, after sex?
Before: It was a fun, stupid prisoner! I can enjoy every day with you until you are released!
After:  That's enough punishment for now, prisoner. I'll let you rest a bit, them I'm comin' back for more.

3 ... for female PC, not sure when this is triggered
Before: How did you keep this? We must make a body search more strictly. Girl has extra pocket to hide goods...
After:  Well whaddya know? This bitch has a lockpick! Guess she needs a cavity search. Don't worry, I won't be gentle.

4 ... for male PC, not sure when this is triggered
Before: How did you keep this? We must make a body search more strictly.
After:  Well whaddya know? This prick has a lockpick! Guess he needs a cavity search. Don't worry, I won't be gentle.

5 ... not sure
Before: Behave yourself! Don't try to jailbreak!
After:  Behave, now. And keep quiet. You try to escape, we may just kill you.

@Suzutsukiit might be fun to add more dialog options! I only edited these with xEdit, but if you want to add more dialog options (or make them random) so the guards don't always say the same thing, then I'd be happy to suggest a bunch of alternatives. And if anyone has any better wording, post 'em.

JailRape Rewording Patch.7z

Process flow of this mod

1. When player is sent to jail(except for The Reach and Winterhold), the quest starts.
  2. The Quest picks up a guard from current town as the aggressor. If no aggressor found, a scene will not play.
  3. If player activate a bed, warning message is shown. If "Serve Time" is chosen, a scene starts. Player controlls becomes disabled.
  4. The aggressor walks to player, and SexLab animation plays. (If animation isn't found, a scene stops, player controlls is disabled forever, it's a bug)
  5. After SexLab animation, the aggressor walks away. Player controlls becomes enabled.
  6. After that, it is same as vanilla jail.

If you post your papyrus logs, problems may be solved.

8 hours ago, Yachi615 said:

Doesnt seem to work for me. I got sent to jail and the guard just walks up to me and stares at the back of my head. I guess thats ONE kind of rape.

double check Fuz ro doh silent voice

Mod seems not to be working for me. I was sent to jail and gave me a message about if I serve time my PC could be raped. Unfortunately my female dragonborn just stood there and nothing happened. Have all the requirements other then Fresh women.