AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

maybe someone can help me out:

I had the "creature faction" option checked so the supermutants were allied while my character was pregnant with a super mutant baby.

Now she gave birth but the SM faction is still allied.

-restarting FPE didn't help.
- using the command "setenemy [playerfactionid] [supermutantfactionid] 1 1 " didn't help
- finishing another pregnancy didn't help
- deactivating the creature faction option didn't help

any ideas?

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

FPE doesn't have a cumflation feature, you probably meant to post this in the FPER support topic.

You know you can simply disable BodyGen, or configure it to do nothing, right? There's no need to downgrade just for that.

I thought it did, there are cumflation options located just under notification options page 2, I don't have redux installed, I chose to go with Egos as suggested on the AAF fucking manual page. I just noticed that Sex Attributes also has options for it. same with WLDF.

Do I have some mods crossed in a way that they should not be if I am seeing these options?

Thanks for the heads up on the body gen options! My issue with that was it's choice to make most of the dudes way too thick in the legs and roast. LoooL

They need a smoke animation for the friction created in the thighs while walking.

Would you happen to know where I should be looking for my papyrus log at?

I think I have one created, but been on the hunt for it.

Edited by Adapt1973
Another question.
1 hour ago, Adapt1973 said:

I thought it did, there are cumflation options located just under notification options page 2, I don't have redux installed, I chose to go with Egos as suggested on the AAF fucking manual page. I just noticed that Sex Attributes also has options for it. same with WLDF.

I guarantee you that my version of FPE does not have cumflation  nor does it have that belly rubbing animation.  I think you have an installation issue there.

Thanks for the heads up on the body gen options! My issue with that was it's choice to make most of the dudes way too thick in the legs and roast. LoooL

They need a smoke animation for the friction created in the thighs while walking.

Better asked in the ZBG support topic, but you can completely adjust the random ranges in the templates.ini file it installs, or remove some of the templates from the All|Male|HumanRace line in morphs.ini if you prefer. You can also just remove that line if you don't want male bodies randomized.

Would you happen to know where I should be looking for my papyrus log at?

I think I have one created, but been on the hunt for it.

Mine appear under the Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script folder.

11 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Better asked in the ZBG support topic, but you can completely adjust the random ranges in the templates.ini file it installs, or remove some of the templates from the All|Male|HumanRace line in morphs.ini if you prefer. You can also just remove that line if you don't want male bodies randomized.

Mine appear under the Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script folder.

Hmm, Looks like I don't have that folder.

21 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

I guarantee you that my version of FPE does not have cumflation  nor does it have that belly rubbing animation.  I think you have an installation issue there.

I have not seen a belly rub animation. I think that was another person in here with that issue.

This issue with cumflation has fallowed me through several reinstalls of the mods, from the start of AAF manual up.

I am wondering if my huge collection of INIs and settings from all these mods are getting "wires crossed" due to too many files to choose from.

Would reinstalling Fallout 4 get me back to normal operation? Or will that leave all the mods setting files behind to haunt my next install?

I know you are busy and have everyone coming at you. I did not want to ask, but got to a point here. 

uploaded a screenshot of the settings.

20220412144058_1.jpg

5 minutes ago, Adapt1973 said:

I have not seen a belly rub animation. I think that was another person in here with that issue.

This issue with cumflation has fallowed me through several reinstalls of the mods, from the start of AAF manual up.

I am wondering if my huge collection of INIs and settings from all these mods are getting "wires crossed" due to too many files to choose from.

Would reinstalling Fallout 4 get me back to normal operation? Or will that leave all the mods setting files behind to haunt my next install?

I know you are busy and have everyone coming at you. I did not want to ask, but got to a point here. 

uploaded a screenshot of the settings.

20220412144058_1.jpg

I am sorry, I must be losing my mind, I could have sworn I downloaded and installed your's, But I see it, right there in my own screenshot! REDUX!  Looks in the mirror, "IDIOT!"

On 4/7/2022 at 10:02 AM, EgoBallistic said:

The most common problem is people turn Only Female Player Pregnancy to ON, so NPC females can't get pregnant.

Oh... my god... I did exactly that... Okay now I feel silly. Thank you, I will uncheck that and see how it goes. 

*Edit: Went into the game. And Turned Only Femal Player Pregnancy off. Now everything works great. 

Of Course... Now I have to run around with "with a pocket full of Condoms..." ? 

Thank you for the help. 

Edited by Grampybone131
  • 2 weeks later...

@EgoBallistic got a question for you. So I started calling this mod's functions to check the player's pregnancy info:

If Game.IsPluginInstalled("FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp")
	FPFP_Player_Script FPE = FPFP_Player_Script.GetAPI()
	; do stuff...

But it seems this is causing trouble when FamilyPlanning mod is not installed. I recall couple years ago there was a similar issue with Roggvir's DD manager, where the script was strongly typed and for users who didnt have that mod installed the script would crash. So the workaround was to do something like:

Quest RDDMQuest = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x09004C50, "Rogg DD Items Manager.esp") as Quest
ScriptObject RDDM = RDDMQuest.CastAs("Rogg:DDManager")
Var formVar = RDDM.CallFunction("functionXYZ", new Var[0])

Is there a way to do something like this for FamilyPlanning as well? I dont want to create a hard dependency on the mod, and I'd just like to see the player is pregnant or not. Thanks!

On 4/27/2022 at 12:00 AM, twistedtrebla said:

Is there a way to do something like this for FamilyPlanning as well? I dont want to create a hard dependency on the mod, and I'd just like to see the player is pregnant or not. Thanks!

If all you need is to check whether an actor is pregnant, you can just check if they are in the FPFP_Preggo faction. 

The functions for FPE all depend on the pregnancy data objects, so it's not really possible to completely eliminate script dependencies if you use the FPE API directly.  You can work around this by making an "isolated" script in your mod that is dependent on the FPE scripts, then calling functions in that script from your other scripts with callfunction().  I used to do this with Rogg's DD Items Manager before he added the PickRandomItemsRemote() function.

13 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

If all you need is to check whether an actor is pregnant, you can just check if they are in the FPFP_Preggo faction. 

The functions for FPE all depend on the pregnancy data objects, so it's not really possible to completely eliminate script dependencies if you use the FPE API directly.  You can work around this by making an "isolated" script in your mod that is dependent on the FPE scripts, then calling functions in that script from your other scripts with callfunction().  I used to do this with Rogg's DD Items Manager before he added the PickRandomItemsRemote() function.

Thanks, yea for now I just want to know the player's pregnancy status. So the faction check should be good enough. If I ever need more functionality I may do the script trick.

• 2 weeks later...

Was just wondering, I had a save file from when I last played FO4 where my player was pregnant before I uninstalled the game. I came back and reinstalled the game again including the mod manager I use and everything seems to be fine except the preg morphs don't seem to apply anymore this time around. The mod works as it can still be found in the menu manager and I've got Shaun clones. I tried reinstalling the mod + addons and everything's the same but the morphs. Thank you.

Edited by qnthjo
1 hour ago, qnthjo said:

Was just wondering, I had a save file from when I last played FO4 where my player was pregnant before I uninstalled the game. I came back and reinstalled the game again including the mod manager I use and everything seems to be fine except the preg morphs don't seem to apply anymore this time around. The mod works as it can still be found in the menu manager and I've got Shaun clones. I tried reinstalling the mod + addons and everything's the same but the morphs. Thank you.

You need to make sure you installed the morphs (select the "F4EE Morphs" option if you are using CBBE) and that any clothes you are wearing, and your body, have morphs built in BodySlide.  And of course you need to have LooksMenu installed.

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

You need to make sure you installed the morphs (select the "F4EE Morphs" option if you are using CBBE) and that any clothes you are wearing, and your body, have morphs built in BodySlide.  And of course you need to have LooksMenu installed.

I tried this twice (cbbe and bodyslide) while also reinstalling some mods that I thought needed reinstalling while keeping their load order, everything else seemed to work but the morphs. Eventually I started a new game save and the morphs finally work. Maybe the save file I had was corrupted? It's weird since I never ran into a problem with it 'till just now. Anyway, thanks for the response!

Hello hello, so I recently downloaded this as well as the Vulpine Race mod and all is working well when it comes to the bodyslide and baby bump and all that, but the issue comes after the offspring is born and it isn't the same race as me and the mother considering that we're both Vulpine. Is this perhaps something I would have to try to find a mod for, or is there a fix for it? 

3 hours ago, CrashedTheSkyline said:

Hello hello, so I recently downloaded this as well as the Vulpine Race mod and all is working well when it comes to the bodyslide and baby bump and all that, but the issue comes after the offspring is born and it isn't the same race as me and the mother considering that we're both Vulpine. Is this perhaps something I would have to try to find a mod for, or is there a fix for it? 

Someone would need to make a baby add-on for that race.  There are instructions for doing this in the FPEMakeYourOwnBabyAddon.pdf document in the Downloads section.

On 12/6/2021 at 10:36 AM, EgoBallistic said:

That's strange.  Could you tell me which NPC / which quest they are in?

You can manually end the quest by doing "setstage fpfp_daddy 170" in the console.  That will end it as if you had abandoned the quest via the "never mind" messagebox.

Just ran into a dialogue block between FPE and Raider Pet.  During the Raider Pet quest, on the road with Lucky at the secondary camp, I wasn't able to speak with him nor the other raider nearby that FPE had chosen for The Father quest.  I was at the point where I was supposed to talk to Lucky to head back to Corvega, but he just gave me the Why are you looking at me dialogue.  The other raider also wouldn't engage with the dialogue.  I suspect that Raider Pet and FPE have a bit of a conflict going in this regard.  Sorry if this was already pointed out before.  I was able to use the same setstage to fail the father quest and that freed the raiders to do their thing.

I'll have to run back through this thread when I get some time and get up to speed on it.

Thanks for continuing to maintain this mod.  It is pretty rock solid and enjoyable.  :)

Edited by Sgt. Marge
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2022 at 11:55 PM, deathmorph said:

Negative, unfortunately not. Your actress will still be menstruating when she is heavily pregnant. Unfortunately, that's how it is in the post-nuclear era. (I'm using AN2 again.)

It's in the faq didn't pay attention. i like AN2 because i can keep the vanilla survival.

Q: Does this work with the Menstruation system from Advanced Needs?

A: Yes, with Advanced Needs 76 only, not with Advanced Needs 2.  Version 2.710 and up will check if you are on your period and prevent you from becoming fertile or getting pregnant if so.

Hey Ego, thank you for the update to violate and addressing my concern. 

Now I'm having a new problem and I think, maybe, it's connected to family planning.
There are multiple elements to the problem: 

1, my human companions are rooted on the spot. at this point in the game that is only Piper and Preston. i can talk to them, ask them to join or leave my side, trade with them, all that. However, they will not move anywhere under their own power. when assigned to a settlement they stand in one place and don't move. when I assign them to travel with me it's the same. They won't even follow through fast travel.  I can order them to move as a companion and they will move. I can even get AAF to move them into a scene. I've even got your Sex 'em Up mod and they'll follow when i tell them to find a spot to fuck in... but yeah, regular passive movement doesn't happen. 

2, I've got Nick stuck to me. He acts like he's my assigned companion even after I dismiss him. he follows, even through fast travel. I can get my robotic companions to join me, and he follows us around anyway. when i talk to him, if he's my assigned companion he talks normal, but if I've traded him out for someone else (the dialogue triggers and I can even pick an option on the send to settlement list), i talk to him and he responds like he's an unassigned companion at a settlement. even if we're in the middle of nowhere. 

Now, why i think this is connected to family planning. As far as I can tell, this all started when I got Piper pregnant.

She was my assigned companion at the time, and about that time she started acting weird. She only inconsistently drew her weapon and sometimes just stood there when attacked by hostiles. Sometimes her companion command menu wouldn't pop up, it skipped right over that and went straight to the conversation options instead. Nick was the companion i swapped to not realizing the full extent of the problem, that's when he started refusing to leave my side. I also loaded up an old save from back shortly after this started, when Piper was still my assigned companion. I tried switching from her to Codsworth instead, and then Codsworth started refusing to leave my side just as Nick does. 
I'm haven't experimented with that save much because I'd like to avoid restarting from there because the save is 7 hours out of date. What can I say, I was comfortable rolling with Nick for a while, didn't realize there was a problem until I tried to switch him out. 

If you have any idea how this happened or how I might fix it, I would greatly appreciate it. 

Edited by Scuffedfeet
rephrase
2 hours ago, Scuffedfeet said:

If you have any idea how this happened or how I might fix it, I would greatly appreciate it. 

It sounds like some mod has put an AI package on them that is overriding their default one.

AAF violate has a little utility function that lets you see what AI package they are running:

1. Open Violate's MCM and enable debug logging
  2. Get close to the NPC
  3. Open the console and click on the NPC
  4. Take note of the NPC's reference ID, it will be at the center of the console window like 'Piper` (00002F1F)
  5. Issue the following command:  cqf fpv_player gcp 00002F1F

Substitute the other ref IDs as necessary. 

Once you have done this for all the NPCs you are interested in, look in your Papyrus log for lines like

[06/15/2022 - 03:12:45AM] akActor Piper running [Package < (1A038C0E)>]

The form ID of the AI package is 1A038C0E.  The first two characters of the form ID are the plugin index of the mod the package is from, in this case is 1A.  You can find out what plugin that is in your mod manager - look for that plugin index in the list of enabled plugins.

Post the results here and we can hopefully figure out what is going on.

Edited by EgoBallistic