AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

12 hours ago, modgrabber said:

This is my papyrus log:

Yes, I see that.  Please edit your post and delete all that.  If you want to post a script log, drag it in as an attachment, don't quote the entire thing.

I suspect the problem is the same as the identical exact same problem that was posted on the previous page, and the solution is likely the same.  See this post.

I had a look at Heather's source scripts, and it uses SetGhost() all over the place.  So that's why FPE is frequently unable to work on her.

On 3/24/2022 at 12:30 PM, EgoBallistic said:

I don't either.  I have seen this before, but it was always related to a mod interfering with MCM.  Old versions of MO2 sometimes caused similar issues.

Did you try changing all of those MCM settings and then changing them back like I suggested before?  I.e. if something is supposed to be OFF, turn it ON and then OFF again.  That worked for your Verbose Logging setting.

Unfortunately checking and unckeching just didnt work.

I really wanted family planning to work. Is there any other alternative pregnancy mods out there?

Hello, I haven't ran into any problems yet with the mod and I've been using it a while now. But I was wondering if it shares the same limitation as FPE redux where using Bodyslide break morphs? 

I am kinda new to modding, not sure how everything works but I'm not seeing any change in "pregnancy" as the months go by. I have all the recommended mods installed, and batch built the clothing mods I have with bodyworkshop. Any ideas?

On 3/29/2022 at 7:21 AM, qnthjo said:

Hello, I haven't ran into any problems yet with the mod and I've been using it a while now. But I was wondering if it shares the same limitation as FPE redux where using Bodyslide break morphs? 

You're probably confusing BodySlide with LooksMenu. Using BodySlide to build morph files for your body and clothing is necessary in order to be able to see the pregnancy progress. Changing sliders in LooksMenu during pregnancy can confuse the slider reset after birth, but other than that I'm not aware of any significant problems there.

53 minutes ago, antiZ13 said:

I am kinda new to modding, not sure how everything works but I'm not seeing any change in "pregnancy" as the months go by. I have all the recommended mods installed, and batch built the clothing mods I have with bodyworkshop. Any ideas?

I assume you mean you batch built the clothes in BodySlide? Did you check the "build morphs" checkbox too before doing so? Did you also build your nude body replacer similarly? Which body replacer are you using (i.e. is it one supported by FPE)?

Edited by vaultbait
On 4/4/2022 at 3:30 AM, vaultbait said:

You're probably confusing BodySlide with LooksMenu.

"Any use of BodySlide while the PC or NPC is pregnant breaks all the scripts for morphing."

I found this on the FPE Redux page and was wondering if it worked the same way for this FPE (that I'm using). Maybe the mod names were switched too but just to not risk breaking anything in-game again. Thank you.

On 4/3/2022 at 2:30 PM, vaultbait said:

You're probably confusing BodySlide with LooksMenu. Using BodySlide to build morph files for your body and clothing is necessary in order to be able to see the pregnancy progress. Changing sliders in LooksMenu during pregnancy can confuse the slider reset after birth, but other than that I'm not aware of any significant problems there.

I assume you mean you batch built the clothes in BodySlide? Did you check the "build morphs" checkbox too before doing so? Did you also build your nude body replacer similarly? Which body replacer are you using (i.e. is it one supported by FPE)?

Oh I did not check build morphs. I currently have a personalized nude body replacer (I saved a tweaked slider preset). I also kinda have both CBBE and fusion girl...with fusion girl overwriting everything from CBBE 

2 hours ago, antiZ13 said:

Oh I did not check build morphs. I currently have a personalized nude body replacer (I saved a tweaked slider preset). I also kinda have both CBBE and fusion girl...with fusion girl overwriting everything from CBBE 

If you don't build morphs, LooksMenu's API will be unable to adjust the pregnancy morph slider for your body, so you won't appear pregnant even when you are.

15 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

If you don't build morphs, LooksMenu's API will be unable to adjust the pregnancy morph slider for your body, so you won't appear pregnant even when you are.

Yes, thank you for explaining. I do not comprehend what is fully going on but checking the build morph box has worked. Thank you!

Good Evening,

I am fairly new to the whole modding thing, and I think I did something wrong. 

It seem like my poor sole survivor just "can't get  the job done" to put it mildly. I have even put all slider to 100%, Contraceptives to 'zero'  and NPC fertility to 10.

Did I miss something or could there be something interfering with it.

I understand from another user that there is an issue with Heather but I tested it with Marcy, Cait and others and it just seem like no one pops.

Any Ideas where I may have gone wrong? 

What are the usual mistakes. I can start there.  I am working on figuring out how to install the GFV (Game Files verifier) When I figure that out I will provide that as well.

I am just looking for a place to start. 

15 hours ago, Grampybone131 said:

What are the usual mistakes. I can start there.  I am working on figuring out how to install the GFV (Game Files verifier) When I figure that out I will provide that as well.

I am just looking for a place to start. 

The most common problem is people turn Only Female Player Pregnancy to ON, so NPC females can't get pregnant.

2 hours ago, brady560 said:

so um question. how do the marriages work? i crafted chains and rings then give them to people and nothing happens. did i do something wrong?

so that is the Redux version(my version), I will post about marriage there, ok (unless you are talking about the Quest then that is not me)

here is an answer for marriage in the redux version

Edited by Invictusblade
4 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so that is the Redux version(my version), I will post about marriage there, ok (unless you are talking about the Quest then that is not me)

here is an answer for marriage in the redux version

thank you. that make it so much easier to undersand

3 hours ago, deathmorph said:

fyi - I have installed 2.710, but the game still shows 2.702

so nothing relevant to the game

Yes, I forgot to update the version number in the MCM config file, so it still displays the previous version number.  The mod is nevertheless updated.

2 hours ago, antiZ13 said:

So post birth, the npc that had a baby has returned back to looking not pregnant but still holds her hands as if shes holding her pregnant belly. Is this on purpose? Does it ever go away? 

this mod or redux?

this mod = lasting morphs is enabled? (or it would be a bug)

redux = PostPartum (because women do not magically have a flat belly after giving birth) or *it would be a bug (or lasting morphs is enabled)

4 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

this mod or redux?

this mod = lasting morphs is enabled? (or it would be a bug)

redux = PostPartum (because women do not magically have a flat belly after giving birth) or *it would be a bug (or lasting morphs is enabled)

its for this mod, I have lasting morphs disabled. Any suggestions? which if any of the 5 troubleshooting options would help? 

10 hours ago, antiZ13 said:

So post birth, the npc that had a baby has returned back to looking not pregnant but still holds her hands as if shes holding her pregnant belly. Is this on purpose? Does it ever go away? 

This mod doesn’t have that animation.  You must be using AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux.

12 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

This mod doesn’t have that animation.  You must be using AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux.

Welp, I know I 100% have the egoballistic mod version. Must be some interference with another mod or something. Thanks for the info

Hello! Thank you for the fun mods!

I got sick of War Thunder after my 10 year killing spree. Just had enough.

I decided to give Fallout 4 another go, since I never finished it because War Thunder fever.

Now I'm hooked on all these cool mods!

Had several stable line ups over the past couple months, But I can't seem to help myself, "we could always go BIGGER".

So I eventually break my setup.

Had everything down, just rebuild and have some fun, everything just works!

But then I spotted all these most recent updates, FG, BT3, ZBG, BLTC, WLDF, FPE, Hardship, I gotta have all these staple mods, They are so fun.

I seem to have broken cumflation and prego morphing.

The morphing breakage all started right after upgrading the bodies.

I started from scratch 4 times already since then.

Went through all the MCM settings, according to the other times when it was all working, it should be working.

I was trying to find the location of the papyrus log. I tried googling and reading through here before asking, but the answer is hiding from me.

I turned on the logging via MCM FPE like you told another person in here for another issue. Then hunted down and NPC to cause a cumflation event so far.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention I reverted back to the older fusion girl 1.86 and got rid of ZBG for now. Was having too much trouble with the bodygen.

Edited by Adapt1973
additional info
8 minutes ago, Adapt1973 said:

I seem to have broken cumflation

FPE doesn't have a cumflation feature, you probably meant to post this in the FPER support topic.

8 minutes ago, Adapt1973 said:

I reverted back to the older fusion girl 1.86 and got rid of ZBG for now. Was having too much trouble with the bodygen.

You know you can simply disable BodyGen, or configure it to do nothing, right? There's no need to downgrade just for that.