lee3310 Posted June 15, 2022 Posted June 15, 2022 10 hours ago, Scuffedfeet said: Hey Ego, thank you for the update to violate and addressing my concern. Now I'm having a new problem and I think, maybe, it's connected to family planning. There are multiple elements to the problem: 1, my human companions are rooted on the spot. at this point in the game that is only Piper and Preston. i can talk to them, ask them to join or leave my side, trade with them, all that. However, they will not move anywhere under their own power. when assigned to a settlement they stand in one place and don't move. when I assign them to travel with me it's the same. They won't even follow through fast travel. I can order them to move as a companion and they will move. I can even get AAF to move them into a scene. I've even got your Sex 'em Up mod and they'll follow when i tell them to find a spot to fuck in... but yeah, regular passive movement doesn't happen. 2, I've got Nick stuck to me. He acts like he's my assigned companion even after I dismiss him. he follows, even through fast travel. I can get my robotic companions to join me, and he follows us around anyway. when i talk to him, if he's my assigned companion he talks normal, but if I've traded him out for someone else (the dialogue triggers and I can even pick an option on the send to settlement list), i talk to him and he responds like he's an unassigned companion at a settlement. even if we're in the middle of nowhere. Now, why i think this is connected to family planning. As far as I can tell, this all started when I got Piper pregnant. She was my assigned companion at the time, and about that time she started acting weird. She only inconsistently drew her weapon and sometimes just stood there when attacked by hostiles. Sometimes her companion command menu wouldn't pop up, it skipped right over that and went straight to the conversation options instead. Nick was the companion i swapped to not realizing the full extent of the problem, that's when he started refusing to leave my side. I also loaded up an old save from back shortly after this started, when Piper was still my assigned companion. I tried switching from her to Codsworth instead, and then Codsworth started refusing to leave my side just as Nick does. I'm haven't experimented with that save much because I'd like to avoid restarting from there because the save is 7 hours out of date. What can I say, I was comfortable rolling with Nick for a while, didn't realize there was a problem until I tried to switch him out. If you have any idea how this happened or how I might fix it, I would greatly appreciate it. Sound like a bug caused by "unlimited companion framework" and other follower mods that some peoples reported
Scuffedfeet Posted June 15, 2022 Posted June 15, 2022 (edited) 15 hours ago, EgoBallistic said: It sounds like some mod has put an AI package on them that is overriding their default one. AAF violate has a little utility function that lets you see what AI package they are running: Open Violate's MCM and enable debug logging Get close to the NPC Open the console and click on the NPC Take note of the NPC's reference ID, it will be at the center of the console window like 'Piper` (00002F1F) Issue the following command: cqf fpv_player gcp 00002F1F Substitute the other ref IDs as necessary. Once you have done this for all the NPCs you are interested in, look in your Papyrus log for lines like [06/15/2022 - 03:12:45AM] akActor Piper running [Package < (1A038C0E)>] The form ID of the AI package is 1A038C0E. The first two characters of the form ID are the plugin index of the mod the package is from, in this case is 1A. You can find out what plugin that is in your mod manager - look for that plugin index in the list of enabled plugins. Post the results here and we can hopefully figure out what is going on. OK, I'm new, but i got papyrus logs working and found this: akActor Piper running [Package < (0C001739)>] akActor Preston Garvey running [Package < (0C001739)>] akActor Nick Valentine running [Package < (0C00173B)>] 0C... what? 0C is Torture Devices in my line up. One of yours Ego. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3341-torturedevices/ I mean, I think I have... I assigned Piper to one of your torture devices like once. Might have been around the time these glitches started. not completely sure. I have a bunch of the X crosses set in the brothels i made from Human resources, and they're used in slave/prostitute AAF animations all the time. but that started way before this glitch. @lee3310 I'm not really using companion mods unless "Commonweath captives" or "Human resources" qualify for both of you, my current mod list is as follows: body slide looks menu atomic lust MCM Buffout 4, with address library Body talk Zex extended skeleton AAF Sex education AAF sex 'em up, with XML addon V Devious Devices AWKCR CBBE Torture Devices Workshop Framework ZaZOut4 AAF animation themes (the all in one vanilla-kinky-creatures pack) Commonweath captives Prisoner shackles AAF Violate Human Resources (with voice file) AAF family planning enhanced (with dlc doctors file) Savage cabbage's animations 50 shades of fallout animations by Leito unofficial fallout patch real handcuffs Ultimate AAF patch increased settler pop (50) and a NSFW soundpack Just, so you know what we're working with. Edited June 15, 2022 by Scuffedfeet reorganize information
lee3310 Posted June 16, 2022 Posted June 16, 2022 4 hours ago, Scuffedfeet said: OK, I'm new, but i got papyrus logs working and found this: akActor Piper running [Package < (0C001739)>] akActor Preston Garvey running [Package < (0C001739)>] akActor Nick Valentine running [Package < (0C00173B)>] 0C... what? 0C is Torture Devices in my line up. One of yours Ego. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3341-torturedevices/ I mean, I think I have... I assigned Piper to one of your torture devices like once. Might have been around the time these glitches started. not completely sure. I have a bunch of the X crosses set in the brothels i made from Human resources, and they're used in slave/prostitute AAF animations all the time. but that started way before this glitch. @lee3310 I'm not really using companion mods unless "Commonweath captives" or "Human resources" qualify for both of you, my current mod list is as follows: body slide looks menu atomic lust MCM Buffout 4, with address library Body talk Zex extended skeleton AAF Sex education AAF sex 'em up, with XML addon V Devious Devices AWKCR CBBE Torture Devices Workshop Framework ZaZOut4 AAF animation themes (the all in one vanilla-kinky-creatures pack) Commonweath captives Prisoner shackles AAF Violate Human Resources (with voice file) AAF family planning enhanced (with dlc doctors file) Savage cabbage's animations 50 shades of fallout animations by Leito unofficial fallout patch real handcuffs Ultimate AAF patch increased settler pop (50) and a NSFW soundpack Just, so you know what we're working with. I'm also using "Commonwealth captives" and "Human resources" and pretty much all the mods you've posted except this one (increased settler pop (50)). It's a short list I don't see anything wrong with it. ps That AI package tip Ego gave you, is just brilliant. I'm sure he can help you.
Scuffedfeet Posted June 16, 2022 Posted June 16, 2022 11 minutes ago, lee3310 said: I'm also using "Commonwealth captives" and "Human resources" and pretty much all the mods you've posted except this one (increased settler pop (50)). It's a short list I don't see anything wrong with it. ps That AI package tip Ego gave you, is just brilliant. I'm sure he can help you. With this build I'd highly recommend looking into increasing your settler cap. between captives and HR it was incredibly easy and quick to hit 20 pop. Those brothels will just keep growing. I've got one capable of supporting 13 girls now. So far Sanctuary is at like... I forget, mid 20s in pop and I usually don't notice any lag.
lee3310 Posted June 16, 2022 Posted June 16, 2022 (edited) 36 minutes ago, Scuffedfeet said: With this build I'd highly recommend looking into increasing your settler cap. between captives and HR it was incredibly easy and quick to hit 20 pop. Those brothels will just keep growing. I've got one capable of supporting 13 girls now. So far Sanctuary is at like... I forget, mid 20s in pop and I usually don't notice any lag. You probably have a very good rig (cpu) but if you add 4K/2K clothes or skin textures and some NPCs overhauls + 5/6 aaf sceens simultaneously + mod scripts + 50 street lamps like me in sanctuary, you will certainly start noticing some FPS drops. All my raiders settlement are 24-23+settlers with no lag but i didn't put any H.R slaves in them. Edited June 16, 2022 by lee3310
EgoBallistic Posted June 16, 2022 Author Posted June 16, 2022 9 hours ago, Scuffedfeet said: kActor Piper running [Package < (0C001739)>] akActor Preston Garvey running [Package < (0C001739)>] akActor Nick Valentine running [Package < (0C00173B)>] Yeah that's sort of what I was suspecting. Those packages are _TD_BoundHandsPackage and _TD_BoundHandsFollowPackage and are used by Devious Devices to control the behavior of restrained NPCs. Most likely at some point those actors got themselves tied up, e.g. in AAF Violate, and the DD devices glitched out so they weren't properly unequipped. You can manually remove the effect by selecting the actor in console and doing removespell 0c0090f3 Make sure that Piper and Preston are not your active companion when you do this to them. And for Nick, make sure he is your companion when you do this. 1
lee3310 Posted June 16, 2022 Posted June 16, 2022 5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said: Yeah that's sort of what I was suspecting. Those packages are _TD_BoundHandsPackage and _TD_BoundHandsFollowPackage and are used by Devious Devices to control the behavior of restrained NPCs. Most likely at some point those actors got themselves tied up, e.g. in AAF Violate, and the DD devices glitched out so they weren't properly unequipped. You can manually remove the effect by selecting the actor in console and doing removespell 0c0090f3 Make sure that Piper and Preston are not your active companion when you do this to them. And for Nick, make sure he is your companion when you do this. Those tips (very useful) need to be pinned somewhere or in FAQ. Never happened to me but it could help others with same pb. Can you see the spells when you use "showvars" on NPC ?
Scuffedfeet Posted June 16, 2022 Posted June 16, 2022 10 hours ago, EgoBallistic said: Yeah that's sort of what I was suspecting. Those packages are _TD_BoundHandsPackage and _TD_BoundHandsFollowPackage and are used by Devious Devices to control the behavior of restrained NPCs. Most likely at some point those actors got themselves tied up, e.g. in AAF Violate, and the DD devices glitched out so they weren't properly unequipped. You can manually remove the effect by selecting the actor in console and doing removespell 0c0090f3 Make sure that Piper and Preston are not your active companion when you do this to them. And for Nick, make sure he is your companion when you do this. Errrg, writing this a second time because I accidentally clicked on a link while collecting this information and lost like three paragraphs. (sorry, very irritating, needed to vent) The short version: it worked on Piper but not Nick or Preston. She now follows and moves and stuff. Her script now reads: akActor Piper running [Package < (00020C3F)>] I'll take her into combat in a second but she appears fixed. Both Nick and Preston when I tried the command you gave me returned this error: "Spell 'TDNoFighting' not found in" Nick/Preston Both are still running the scrips i showed you earlier. akActor Nick Valentine running [Package < (0C00173B)>] akActor Preston Garvey running [Package < (0C001739)>] Maybe we need a slightly different code to get rid of no fighting follow for Nick? (oh, i tried it on Nick both as a follower and as an assigned settler. no go either way) With Preston i'm wondering if something about how he caught the code if interfering. I assigned Piper to a TD device once, but never Preston. Either it just sort of propagated to all humanoid companions, or it has something to do with running the quest "Taking Independence" after putting Piper on the TD device while she was in my party and Preston was there for the quest. Just a theory, but it's the only connection i can see. Thank you for all your help mate. And honestly, I don't really care much for Preston (as a companion, not personality wise), I can live with him being a mute statue the rest of the game if I can just get Nick to unstick.
EgoBallistic Posted June 16, 2022 Author Posted June 16, 2022 1 hour ago, Scuffedfeet said: Both Nick and Preston when I tried the command you gave me returned this error: "Spell 'TDNoFighting' not found in" Nick/Preston Both are still running the scrips i showed you earlier. akActor Nick Valentine running [Package < (0C00173B)>] akActor Preston Garvey running [Package < (0C001739)>] Strange. The only things I know of that use those packages are the two "no fighting" spells in TD, and in turn only Devious Devices uses those spells that I am aware of. Try adding the spell first and then removing it: addspell 0c0090f3 removespell 0c0090f3 to Nick and Preston. Again making sure Nick is your companion when you do this, and Preston is not. 1 hour ago, Scuffedfeet said: I assigned Piper to a TD device once, but never Preston. Either it just sort of propagated to all humanoid companions, or it has something to do with running the quest "Taking Independence" after putting Piper on the TD device while she was in my party and Preston was there for the quest. Just a theory, but it's the only connection i can see. The TD devices aren't related to this, they don't use the packages that are on your Nick and Preston currently.
EgoBallistic Posted June 16, 2022 Author Posted June 16, 2022 5 hours ago, lee3310 said: Those tips (very useful) need to be pinned somewhere or in FAQ. Never happened to me but it could help others with same pb. Can you see the spells when you use "showvars" on NPC ? Yes, you will see the scripted magic effect _TD_NoFightingScript which is applied by the _TD_NoFighting spell (XX0090f3) 1
Scuffedfeet Posted June 16, 2022 Posted June 16, 2022 1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said: Strange. The only things I know of that use those packages are the two "no fighting" spells in TD, and in turn only Devious Devices uses those spells that I am aware of. Try adding the spell first and then removing it: addspell 0c0090f3 removespell 0c0090f3 to Nick and Preston. Again making sure Nick is your companion when you do this, and Preston is not. Ok, thank you for bearing with me here. Unfortunately, I'm getting nowhere. Tried adding and removing the spell. went ok, both commands went through. However, their behavior and assigned scripts haven't changed. At this point, I'm this close to walking away. idk, maybe just learning to live with Stalker Nick. or disabling him unless i actually want him around. some messy work around. tried a bunch of stuff. older commands like dispel. target id.removespell... nothing. few thoughts. 1, the IDs on these folks are followed by [EP] when I select them in consul command. I don't know enough to know if that's relevant or standard. other than that... I did some googling, is it possible this is set as their baseline behavior package in the save file some how? Thanks again, let me know what you think.
EgoBallistic Posted June 17, 2022 Author Posted June 17, 2022 9 hours ago, Scuffedfeet said: Thanks again, let me know what you think. Well now I'm kind of out of ideas, but I want to know what is going on. Looking at your mod list, I am running all the same mods except sex education. Can you send me your save so I can try some things? You can PM me and send it that way. Be sure to send both the .fos and .f4se files. 2
EgoBallistic Posted June 18, 2022 Author Posted June 18, 2022 Just to close the loop on the problem, after loading @Scuffedfeet's save, this was in fact the solution: On 6/16/2022 at 5:08 PM, EgoBallistic said: Try adding the spell first and then removing it: addspell 0c0090f3 removespell 0c0090f3 to Nick and Preston. Again making sure Nick is your companion when you do this, and Preston is not. You just have to be careful that the NPC is selected, it's easy to accidentally select fog or some other invisible static instead of the NPC. Also, I think exiting the console after the addspell command, waiting a couple of seconds, and then re-entering the console to enter the removespell command is probably necessary to ensure there is enough time for the spell scripts to initialize.
TheHuntsman128 Posted June 22, 2022 Posted June 22, 2022 Hello! I love this mod, but I'm having an issue that I can't seem to figure out. I can't get the pregnancy morphs to show with some of my modded outfits. I use Fusion Girl, and I have Body Slide and all of that, but I'll admit that I don't really know much about how they work, and may have skipped a step somewhere. As for the outfits I'm talking about, I know that two in particular are not working: Black Widow Suit - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45457?tab=description Park Coventry - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/49801 This is the first time I've used Fusion Girl, and in a previous playthrough I remember having the CBBE Black Widow Suit working with the pregnancy morphs (i.e. baby bumps), but now I can't get it to work with FG. To confirm, it works with vanilla outfits, but not these. Any advice or thoughts would be very helpful, thank you!
lee3310 Posted June 22, 2022 Posted June 22, 2022 3 hours ago, TheHuntsman128 said: Hello! I love this mod, but I'm having an issue that I can't seem to figure out. I can't get the pregnancy morphs to show with some of my modded outfits. I use Fusion Girl, and I have Body Slide and all of that, but I'll admit that I don't really know much about how they work, and may have skipped a step somewhere. As for the outfits I'm talking about, I know that two in particular are not working: Black Widow Suit - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45457?tab=description Park Coventry - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/49801 This is the first time I've used Fusion Girl, and in a previous playthrough I remember having the CBBE Black Widow Suit working with the pregnancy morphs (i.e. baby bumps), but now I can't get it to work with FG. To confirm, it works with vanilla outfits, but not these. Any advice or thoughts would be very helpful, thank you! did you built your modded outfit in Body Slide with "build morphs" ticked ?
TheHuntsman128 Posted June 22, 2022 Posted June 22, 2022 20 minutes ago, lee3310 said: did you built your modded outfit in Body Slide with "build morphs" ticked ? I believe so. Like I said, I don't fully understand how BodySlide works, but these are the steps I took: 1. Open BodySlide from the Vortex program 2. At the top in the Outfit/Body tab, select the Black Widow Suit - FG Conversion 3. In the preset tab I selected Fusion-Curvy 4. At the bottom I have the "build morphs" box ticked, as well as the box above that that says "meshes\NewerMind43\Black_Widow_Model\Black_Widow_Suit.nif 5. I click "Batch Build..." 6. A window pops up which I assume is asking which outfits I want this to apply to, and so I tick a bunch of them that I am fairly confident are Fusion Girl-friendly/converted 6a. I specifically make sure that the correct Black Widow Suit outfits are ticked 7. I click "Build" in the window 8. A "Processing Outfits" window pops up and it goes through a progress bar for about 687 outfits, usually takes a minute or two, then changes to "Complete", saying "All sets processed successfully!", so I hit "OK" 9. I close BodySlide and start up Fallout 4 from the Vortex program 10. I load my existing save, where a couple women are pregnant already 11. I put them in outfits such as Raider Leathers, Long Johns, etc. and can see their pregnant bellies 12. I put them in the Black Widow Suit outfits, or the Park Coventry outfit, or the Shade Girl leather outfit, and they become skinny as a rail 12a. They do NOT appear to have the curvy preset that I applied at all, it looks to me as if they are at zeroed everything on the presets 13. I get frustrated, try scouring the Internet for help but to no avail, then get further frustrated and come post here for help That may have been unnecessarily thorough in my steps, but I hope it might illustrate where I am going wrong.
TheHuntsman128 Posted June 22, 2022 Posted June 22, 2022 As an update, it also does NOT work for the Eli's Armor Compendium outfits that I have, but it DOES work for the Modular Vault Suit outfit that I have.
lee3310 Posted June 23, 2022 Posted June 23, 2022 17 hours ago, TheHuntsman128 said: I believe so. Like I said, I don't fully understand how BodySlide works, but these are the steps I took: 1. Open BodySlide from the Vortex program 2. At the top in the Outfit/Body tab, select the Black Widow Suit - FG Conversion 3. In the preset tab I selected Fusion-Curvy 4. At the bottom I have the "build morphs" box ticked, as well as the box above that that says "meshes\NewerMind43\Black_Widow_Model\Black_Widow_Suit.nif 5. I click "Batch Build..." 6. A window pops up which I assume is asking which outfits I want this to apply to, and so I tick a bunch of them that I am fairly confident are Fusion Girl-friendly/converted 6a. I specifically make sure that the correct Black Widow Suit outfits are ticked 7. I click "Build" in the window 8. A "Processing Outfits" window pops up and it goes through a progress bar for about 687 outfits, usually takes a minute or two, then changes to "Complete", saying "All sets processed successfully!", so I hit "OK" 9. I close BodySlide and start up Fallout 4 from the Vortex program 10. I load my existing save, where a couple women are pregnant already 11. I put them in outfits such as Raider Leathers, Long Johns, etc. and can see their pregnant bellies 12. I put them in the Black Widow Suit outfits, or the Park Coventry outfit, or the Shade Girl leather outfit, and they become skinny as a rail 12a. They do NOT appear to have the curvy preset that I applied at all, it looks to me as if they are at zeroed everything on the presets 13. I get frustrated, try scouring the Internet for help but to no avail, then get further frustrated and come post here for help That may have been unnecessarily thorough in my steps, but I hope it might illustrate where I am going wrong. you don't have to rebuilt all the outfits just the one you have pb with so no need for batch build. And last thing i could think of is the name of the belly slider, is it the same ?
vaultbait Posted June 23, 2022 Posted June 23, 2022 21 hours ago, TheHuntsman128 said: Hello! I love this mod, but I'm having an issue that I can't seem to figure out. I can't get the pregnancy morphs to show with some of my modded outfits. I use Fusion Girl, and I have Body Slide and all of that, but I'll admit that I don't really know much about how they work, and may have skipped a step somewhere. As for the outfits I'm talking about, I know that two in particular are not working: Black Widow Suit - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45457?tab=description Park Coventry - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/49801 This is the first time I've used Fusion Girl, and in a previous playthrough I remember having the CBBE Black Widow Suit working with the pregnancy morphs (i.e. baby bumps), but now I can't get it to work with FG. To confirm, it works with vanilla outfits, but not these. Any advice or thoughts would be very helpful, thank you! A quick test is to click the preview button in BodySlide and then find the pregnancy slider and increase it. If the outfit is built correctly you should see the belly area of the outfit grow.
TheHuntsman128 Posted June 24, 2022 Posted June 24, 2022 11 hours ago, vaultbait said: A quick test is to click the preview button in BodySlide and then find the pregnancy slider and increase it. If the outfit is built correctly you should see the belly area of the outfit grow. I just checked the Black Widow Suit, Park Coventry, Shade Girl Leathers, and a couple Eli's. They each specifically have an FG conversion option on the list, and those options work with the pregnancy slider, so I'm getting the feeling that maybe somehow it's pulling the non-FG converted versions for each outfit? Is there a way I could check that? That seems like it would be the whole answer to my problem, but I'm not sure what to do to fix it.
lee3310 Posted June 24, 2022 Posted June 24, 2022 1 hour ago, TheHuntsman128 said: I just checked the Black Widow Suit, Park Coventry, Shade Girl Leathers, and a couple Eli's. They each specifically have an FG conversion option on the list, and those options work with the pregnancy slider, so I'm getting the feeling that maybe somehow it's pulling the non-FG converted versions for each outfit? Is there a way I could check that? That seems like it would be the whole answer to my problem, but I'm not sure what to do to fix it. try using looksmenu sliders when wearing those outfits, if they don't morph then it's probably a bad conversion outdated or something
TheHuntsman128 Posted June 24, 2022 Posted June 24, 2022 1 hour ago, lee3310 said: try using looksmenu sliders when wearing those outfits, if they don't morph then it's probably a bad conversion outdated or something Do you mean use the sliders in BodySlide? Or use them and then build the morph and check in game? Either way, I'm fairly confident I've done both and had no success. If the conversions are bad or outdated, how difficult is it to do it myself? I do really like these outfits.
vaultbait Posted June 24, 2022 Posted June 24, 2022 12 hours ago, TheHuntsman128 said: Do you mean use the sliders in BodySlide? Or use them and then build the morph and check in game? Either way, I'm fairly confident I've done both and had no success. If the conversions are bad or outdated, how difficult is it to do it myself? I do really like these outfits. Checking by adjusting the LooksMenu slider in-game (with the slm console command, or looksmirror mod, or the makeup mirror from Hardship, et cetera).
TheHuntsman128 Posted June 24, 2022 Posted June 24, 2022 6 hours ago, vaultbait said: Checking by adjusting the LooksMenu slider in-game (with the slm console command, or looksmirror mod, or the makeup mirror from Hardship, et cetera). I didn't realize there was a pregnancy slider on the SLM in game, I'll try that next. Thank you!
TheHuntsman128 Posted June 28, 2022 Posted June 28, 2022 On 6/24/2022 at 11:22 AM, vaultbait said: Checking by adjusting the LooksMenu slider in-game (with the slm console command, or looksmirror mod, or the makeup mirror from Hardship, et cetera). It wasn't working at all in game, so it sounds like the outfits just need to be updated for the latest Fusion Girl, correct? How would I do that myself?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now