AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

19 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

If you changed the setting and nothing happened, it almost seems like the MCM quest isn't running.

In that same menu above, click on "Restart Family Planning Enhanced's MCM", then exit MCM completely (go back to the game).  Wait a few seconds and go back into MCM and turn the Verbose logging off and back on.  Then reproduce the problem and post your log.

Alright man, here's what I got---I went in, hit the restart Family Planning Enhanced in the mcm, waited a few seconds, and then turned back on the Verbose. Tried the whole sex thing, and this is the log I got. Let me know what you think, hopefully it will yield some kind of lead :/ 

Papyrus.0.log

7 hours ago, Nevadathehighelf said:

Alright man, here's what I got---I went in, hit the restart Family Planning Enhanced in the mcm, waited a few seconds, and then turned back on the Verbose. Tried the whole sex thing, and this is the log I got. Let me know what you think, hopefully it will yield some kind of lead :/ 

Well, now I see the verbose debug lines.  So FPE's MCM quest was not running before.  I don't know why that would be, but there are so, so many errors in your logs, related to other mods, that I couldn't even begin to guess.

At any rate, what I do see is that the only permanent NPCs that have pregnancy data are male (Sturges and Jun Long).  The NPC you had sex with does not appear to have pregnancy data, which means they cannot get pregnant. 

So I will make a guess here that the MCM settings that allow female NPCs to get pregnant have been turned off.  So, once again, I ask that you go into MCM and make sure your settings are exactly the way they are shown in my earlier post here.  If they are already that way in MCM, change them and then change them back.

11 hours ago, antiZ13 said:

issuing the command does reply with HasKeyword >> 0.00, should I try the callfunction command anyways?

No, if it came back 0, then the keyword isn't there, so callfunction won't do anything.

The only other thing I can think of is that something has made her immune to magic effects.  So, select her in console and do

GetIsGhost

If it comes back GetGhost >> 1.00 then do

SetGhost 0

That will clear the "ghost" state and allow magic effects (which FPE uses to track pregnancy) on her.

9 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

No, if it came back 0, then the keyword isn't there, so callfunction won't do anything.

The only other thing I can think of is that something has made her immune to magic effects.  So, select her in console and do

GetIsGhost

If it comes back GetGhost >> 1.00 then do

SetGhost 0

That will clear the "ghost" state and allow magic effects (which FPE uses to track pregnancy) on her.

Yep! Thanks so much, that was the issue.

Out of curiosity, what could have caused her to become immune to magic effects? The only tampering I did was using commands to teleport her since I made her wait near far harbor's coast causing her to be swept out in the sea, not allowing me to interact with her.

10 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Well, now I see the verbose debug lines.  So FPE's MCM quest was not running before.  I don't know why that would be, but there are so, so many errors in your logs, related to other mods, that I couldn't even begin to guess.

At any rate, what I do see is that the only permanent NPCs that have pregnancy data are male (Sturges and Jun Long).  The NPC you had sex with does not appear to have pregnancy data, which means they cannot get pregnant. 

So I will make a guess here that the MCM settings that allow female NPCs to get pregnant have been turned off.  So, once again, I ask that you go into MCM and make sure your settings are exactly the way they are shown in my earlier post here.  If they are already that way in MCM, change them and then change them back.

Thanks bud, I'll keep checking it, but I am curious to know what other errors I might have. Do you happen to know what other errors I have in my game from those files, my game seems to be running smoothly with no crashes :O I wasn't even aware of any of those issues.

1 hour ago, antiZ13 said:

Out of curiosity, what could have caused her to become immune to magic effects? The only tampering I did was using commands to teleport her since I made her wait near far harbor's coast causing her to be swept out in the sea, not allowing me to interact with her.

I really couldn't say.  There are quite a few mods out there that use SetGhost() in scripts to make characters unkillable during certain events, so it could be just about anything.  My guess is some mod used that function, then whatever was supposed to happen next got interrupted, so it never un-did it and she stayed that way.

Glad I could help.

Hi Ego. This is my script to give the player 1 condom. But I don't have the slightest idea how to give 2 or 3 or 4...

ReferenceAlias Property FPCondomsREF Auto
  Armor Condoms = None      

if ( Game.isPluginInstalled( "FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp" ))
		Debug.Trace( "[NukaRide] Family Planning Found" )
		hasFP = True
		Form CND = Game.GetFormFromFile( 0x00000F9D, "FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp" )  
		Condoms = (CND as Armor)
Debug.Notification("Nuka Ride: Family Planing Found!")
	else
		hasFP = False
	endIf

Function AddCondoms()
	if ( hasFP )
			ObjectReference CondomREF = PlayerRef.PlaceAtMe( Condoms )
			FPCondomsREF.ForceRefTo( CondomREF )
			PlayerRef.AddItem( CondomREF)
		;endIf
	endIf
EndFunction

I tried:

PlayerREF.AddItem (CondomREF,3) But it's not working. I always get 1

Edited by JB.
17 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

That's pretty wild :O

So upon going back in I see my settings were already set to the same as yours. For some reason sex em up isnt reading family planning enhanced.

Am I missing a mod, would me posting a lod order help, and if so how do I post my load order from Mod Organizer?

1468347159_pic1.thumb.jpg.49c6b7821f81ae73217cba2724180252.jpgpic2.thumb.jpg.abe25f2a78f5605a8a8c2b724fff7c6e.jpg

6 hours ago, JB. said:

Hi Ego. This is my script to give the player 1 condom. But I don't have the slightest idea how to give 2 or 3 or 4...

Armor Condoms = None      

hasFP = True
		Condoms = (CND as Armor)
	else
		hasFP = False
	endIf

Function AddCondoms()
	if ( hasFP )
		;endIf
	endIf
EndFunction

I tried:

Function AddCondoms(int num = 1)
    if (hasFP && num > 0)
        ObjectReference CondomREF = PlayerRef.PlaceAtMe(Condoms)
        FPCondomsREF.ForceRefTo(CondomREF)
        PlayerRef.AddItem(CondomREF)
        if (num > 1)
            PlayerRef.AddItem(Condoms, num - 1)
        endIf
    endIf
EndFunction

If you didn't need the ReferenceAlias, you could do

Function AddCondoms(int num = 1)
    if (hasFP && num > 0)
        PlayerRef.AddItem(Condoms, num)
    endIf
EndFunction

6 hours ago, JB. said:

Armor Condoms = None      

hasFP = True
		Condoms = (CND as Armor)
	else
		hasFP = False
	endIf

Function AddCondoms()
	if ( hasFP )
		;endIf
	endIf
EndFunction

I tried:

unless I am wrong (which is usually possible)

I would do the following

Player.Additem(Game.GetFormFromFile( 0x00000F9D, "FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp" ))
or
Player.equipitem(Game.GetFormFromFile( 0x00000F9D, "FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp" ))

or

armor condom = Game.GetFormFromFile( 0x00000F9D, "FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp" )

Player.additem(condom,1)
or
Player.equipitem(condom)

10 hours ago, Nevadathehighelf said:

So upon going back in I see my settings were already set to the same as yours. For some reason sex em up isnt reading family planning enhanced.

Am I missing a mod, would me posting a lod order help, and if so how do I post my load order from Mod Organizer?

Are you, by any chance, using MCM Settings Manager? I've noticed that if you upgrade some mods without carefully updating your presets afterward, and then apply a preset you'd created prior to the upgrade, the values displayed in MCM can be incongruent with configured globals seen by some mods (e.g. default behaviors even though MCM shows a non-default value).

11 hours ago, Nevadathehighelf said:

I don't know MO2 very well.

As far as SEU not reading FPE, that's not how it works.  In a nutshell, FPE attaches a pregnancy data object to every loaded actor who can get pregnant.  Then the object listens for AAF animation events involving that actor.  If the animation conditions and sex partner are right, and the game rolls the right random number, the actor can get pregnant.  This happens with any AAF animation, from any AAF mod, the AAF wizard, etc.

In your game, female actors do not seem to have any pregnancy data, only male ones do.  But  according to your MCM settings, male actors should not have pregnancy data since you have Male Pregnancy turned OFF, and female actors should have pregnancy data.  So we know your MCM settings are not taking effect.

I think @vaultbait raised a good question there, as to whether you have any mods installed that affect MCM.  That could include MCM Settings Manager, and Private Profile Redirector F4 causes problems with MCM as well.

Edited by EgoBallistic
1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

I don't know MO2 very well.

As far as SEU not reading FPE, that's not how it works.  In a nutshell, FPE attaches a pregnancy data object to every loaded actor who can get pregnant.  Then the object listens for AAF animation events involving that actor.  If the animation conditions and sex partner are right, and the game rolls the right random number, the actor can get pregnant.  This happens with any AAF animation, from any AAF mod, the AAF wizard, etc.

In your game, female actors do not seem to have any pregnancy data, only male ones do.  But  according to your MCM settings, male actors should not have pregnancy data since you have Male Pregnancy turned OFF, and female actors should have pregnancy data.  So we know your MCM settings are not taking effect.

I think @vaultbait raised a good question there, as to whether you have any mods installed that affect MCM.  That could include MCM Settings Manager, and Private Profile Redirector F4 causes problems with MCM as well.

I dont even have MCM Settings Manager

that's insane how only males can get pregnant, when I made it so that females get pregnant.

Mod Organizer kinda fucked up the instalation process of fpe? :/ I just dont see how things could mess up like this, and have no idea sadly how to fix this.

1 hour ago, Nevadathehighelf said:

that's insane how only males can get pregnant, when I made it so that females get pregnant.

Mod Organizer kinda fucked up the instalation process of fpe? :/ I just dont see how things could mess up like this, and have no idea sadly how to fix this.

I don't either.  I have seen this before, but it was always related to a mod interfering with MCM.  Old versions of MO2 sometimes caused similar issues.

Did you try changing all of those MCM settings and then changing them back like I suggested before?  I.e. if something is supposed to be OFF, turn it ON and then OFF again.  That worked for your Verbose Logging setting.

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I don't either.  I have seen this before, but it was always related to a mod interfering with MCM.  Old versions of MO2 sometimes caused similar issues.

Did you try changing all of those MCM settings and then changing them back like I suggested before?  I.e. if something is supposed to be OFF, turn it ON and then OFF again.  That worked for your Verbose Logging setting.

I guess I can try that, :(

I'm stumped as to any other solutions

1 hour ago, rubber_duck said:

The latest version (2.710) adds support for AN76's menses, right? I still use AN2 (don't like AN76) - do I have to update to the latest version of FPE or can I just stick with v2.702 (the latest version before 2.710)?

Thanks in advance!

You don't have to update, but you still can. The AN76 support in FPE simply won't do anything for AN2, but that's the same as for earlier versions of FPE anyway.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

You don't have to update, but you still can. The AN76 support in FPE simply won't do anything for AN2, but that's the same as for earlier versions of FPE anyway.

Got it, thanks!

By the way, since you're one of the top users on LL when it comes to these mods, would you happen to know whether current FPE by Ego works with RSE2: R.S.E. (FPE Expansion)?

3 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

By the way, since you're one of the top users on LL when it comes to these mods, would you happen to know whether current FPE by Ego works with RSE2: R.S.E. (FPE Expansion)?

I'll defer to EgoBallistic there, I dropped all the RSE mods (other than CSA and its dependency) long ago after their author moved on and they ceased to be actively maintained. As it is, I only use CSA for its abductions feature with Violate's hand-off, but I'm about to the point where I'm considering dropping CSA as well.

Hi EgoBallistic I've installed your mods in the past and had never an issue. I tried this time to play will Heather Casdin as a companion.  All went well, but I can't as a male player impregnate Heather. I played  the game the previous week and everything was ok.  I've got Steam on C drive and Steam game on drive D. FPE's option on MCM are only the  player impregnates ON and only male player pregnancy ON. When I use the Show Target Pregnancy Info from MCM it works perfectly for other NPCs , companions but for Heather it says No pregnancy data available for Heather. I didn't install other mods but i changed the time from the console and restored it again afterwards. I set it to 10.000 for 20 minutes as I wanted to see the different types of settlers apperance spawing from your FPE mod. The problem started after i changed and resetted the timescale. Everything works great for others NPCs. Could you give me some suggestions based on the papyrus log? I can't evaluate it properly. Thank you for your time. Should I reistall all Heather Casdin related mods? ( I use the follower mod, the pants removal and the patched mod for XDI. This is my papyrus log:

- 03:58:58AM] FPE [fpfp_basepregdata < (FF036896)>] holding actor [workshopnpcscript < (FF036022)>] | Checking to see if our NPC is still existant
[03/28/2022 - 03:58:58AM] FPE [fpfp_basepregdata < (FF033CB5)>] holding actor [_NTLostCompanionsScript < (7A05A69F)>] | Checking to see if our NPC is still existant
[03/28/2022 - 03:59:00AM] FPE [fpfp_basepregdata < (FF03435F)>] holding actor [workshopnpcscript < (000537E4)>] | Checking to see if our NPC is still existant
[03/28/2022 - 03:59:14AM] Family Planning Player Script: GetActorUnderCrosshairs has started
[03/28/2022 - 03:59:20AM] VM is freezing...
[03/28/2022 - 03:59:20AM] VM is frozen
[03/28/2022 - 03:59:20AM] Saving game...
[03/28/2022 - 03:59:20AM] VM is thawing...

Thank you for your time. Is there a good source to help us read and undestand papyrus log errors in the future?

Edited by modgrabber