AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

I've tried adding the original Super Mutant and Dog addons together and for some reason neither of them worked, it said they were active in the MCMenu. I then uninstalled them and added the FPE More Creatures addon and again, the exact same result, says they're installed but none of them work.

Solved: Just turn on "Allow non-NPC"

16 hours ago, CirqueKnights said:

I've tried adding the original Super Mutant and Dog addons together and for some reason neither of them worked, it said they were active in the MCMenu. I then uninstalled them and added the FPE More Creatures addon and again, the exact same result, says they're installed but none of them work.

Solved: Just turn on "Allow non-NPC"

Yep, at I once had a devil of a time figuring that out too. The option was right there in the MCM and I was staring straight at it, but just wouldn't see it for no good reason.

On 10/17/2019 at 3:43 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Male pregnancy causes weight gain.  The mod does not apply morphs to males.

Speaking of morphs, I'm about to go crazy. I switched over to Fusion Girl. But, I only see them pregnant when they got clothes on. When they're completely necked, no baby bump!

WTH??

:exclamation:

10 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Speaking of morphs, I'm about to go crazy. I switched over to Fusion Girl. But, I only see them pregnant when they got clothes on. When they're completely necked, no baby bump!

WTH??

Dunno. Works perfectly for my Fusion Girls. I know thats no help, but at least it does show that its not mod related.

18 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

WTH??

This will probably be a stupid question, but did you also build the FG body with morphs in BodySlide, not just the clothes? And you have the FPE body type set to FG and not something else, right?

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

WTH??

Family Planning has an MCM setting for body type and it defaults to CBBE.  Change it to Fusion Girl and I bet you will see a pregnant bump.  Happened to me.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

This will probably be a stupid question, but did you also build the FG body with morphs in BodySlide, not just the clothes? And you have the FPE body type set to FG and not something else, right?

Yup, everything's set up in Bodyslide. But, I had to MANUALLY put a "femalebody.nif" file in my character assets folder. And there is no "femalebody.tri" file created either.

??

23 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Yup, everything's set up in Bodyslide. But, I had to MANUALLY put a "femalebody.nif" file in my character assets folder. And there is no "femalebody.tri" file created either.

??

Are you using Unique Player or one of its variants? I'm not, and the FG provided assets just worked for me, but I'd imagine anyone using UP would need to copy those into its separate tree. Then again, I'm using a manager (Vortex), so not really a comparable experience.

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Ranchester said:

relationship gameplay to come in a later version of family planning.

Yes, that quest is not finished yet.  The "Marriage" and "Relationship" options pop up that message and cause the dialogue scene to repeat.  Choosing the "Single Mom" or "Extort" options will end the quest.

Alrighty, I can't figure out what i'm doing wrong for the life of me. After 5 hours of trouble shooting I've resigned to asking for help from you good folks. I can't get my clothes to show the baby bump and to scale with prego in game. baby bump shows up just fine without clothes so I'm pretty sure the mod is installed correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here's the list of things I've done so far:

• AAF FPE is set for fusion girl (which is installed)
  • went into body slide, made a group of all my outfits, set my preset as Fusion girl athletic, my outfit/body was set to Zex-FusionGirl, clicked Build Morphs, and selected Batch Build.
  • Pretty sure all my outfits have a .tri file associated with them all. At the very least the ones i'm testing do. Figured maybe it was a similar issue as Von was having with files not going to the right place. 
  • checked load order with loot and have cleaned my mods (just learned how to do that. I feel like a tech bad ass now). Everything works just fine except for this one thing so I don't think it's a load order issue.
  • made sure that i had the body slide addons for the clothing mods. (i'm using TDA casual clothes to test this)
  • checked the googles, read back to 9 on forum post history, reinstalled bodyslide, sacrificed my first born child, made a pact with the devil, and bribed my man with a sandwich.

So after i wrote this all down I tried to build only the outfit i'm using. When i change my outfit/body to say TDA Cargo Pants from TDA casual clothes, my preset is gone and i have no option to select a new preset.

In body slide my game data path is "F:\program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\" Do i need the extra \ at the end?

Also my output path is empty. Don't know if that's important... it seems important. However, the .tri file is being saved in the right place so I don't know. Looking into it now. Then will consult cathulu. Don't have high hopes as his linked in profile says working with him is maddening.

Spoiler

also 100th post! (throws confetti)

Update, So vanilla outfits are working now. Installed the vanilla outfit conversion mod for fusion girl, rebuilt the outfits with morphs so vanilla outfits are all functional, and now i can see the bump (i'm pretty sure i can. Only at month 2.) with those vanilla outfits. So i have no idea what i'm doing wrong with the other outfits. Is there something i don't understand that would make this not work?

5 hours ago, Lisa Tepes said:

Update, So vanilla outfits are working now. Installed the vanilla outfit conversion mod for fusion girl, rebuilt the outfits with morphs so vanilla outfits are all functional, and now i can see the bump (i'm pretty sure i can. Only at month 2.) with those vanilla outfits. So i have no idea what i'm doing wrong with the other outfits. Is there something i don't understand that would make this not work?

what I like to do in this type of situation is to test what is failed.

simplest way to do this is to go into console and SLM 14

and go into body/advance and play around with the sliders to see if there is an effect on your body.

and in your case, wear different clothes to see if anything is broken.

Take your preset when it works. Click save as and give body preset new name. Click all the boxes for all the outfit groups. Save.  Some bodies dont have all the outfit groups listed in the preset.  You can check the preset xml files under tools presets of body slide. Right click open with notepad. you can see what outfit groups are linked to a preset.  All clothing has to be built with morphs.

Check out the old aaf stats for pregnancy. I use them.  Stats preg  stats vanilla.  Stats kinky.  

You can set chance, volume of cum, fertility rate, max babies per birth ip to a village of 20, as well as ratio chance females to men. % effective of condoms blah blah.  Aaf stats is main fole with the other addons.

I dont use fusion,  body talk or latest aaf with the one bang up because I am using cbbe with zex skeleton, evb, and aaf that has been working just fine for the amost the past year last December. 

It is a heroic effort underway to make a one package.

Yes I have a lot of load order.  My leito works just fine.  And gray spankings. Haha. Even old crazy too.

All the positions work Except when a mod picks nora pegging a male.  Very rarely though...

On 10/13/2019 at 4:59 AM, grottenolm said:

Anybody got an idea concerning my save game problems? As it is now, the game is pretty much broken for me, so help would be really appreciated.

I have seen that issue a few times before.  Load one of the "broken" saves, then kill your character.  The game should automatically reload the game from the save file you initially loaded.  You should be able to save a new game, or overwrite the broken save.

2 hours ago, Nevadathehighelf said:

Are we able to have girls as well as boy children?

I had like three PC characters, and all they seem to give birth to are males :/ 

it should be a 50/50 chance

but I think it might be bias sometimes (but I am not sure about that)

but if you (or anyone else) would like, I could add some recipes to FPE_BabyAddons to force a gender by crafting a female(or male) baby from an unisex baby

2 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

it should be a 50/50 chance

but I think it might be bias sometimes (but I am not sure about that)

but if you (or anyone else) would like, I could add some recipes to FPE_BabyAddons to force a gender by crafting a female(or male) baby from an unisex baby

so I made some changes to FPE_BabyAddon to allow the player to force a gender onto a baby

but I would like some feedback on the naming of objects(and Descriptions) in this update

XY Chromosome Infusion or Male Gender infusion or XY(Male) Chromosome Infusion

XX Chromosome Infusion or Female Gender infusion or XX(Female) Chromosome Infusion

or it can be something else