SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

Thanks for all the help guy glad i have it working properly with UNPB.

Im posting on the TBBP thread to see if they have any idea why that won't work.

Keep up the good work cmod!

I seem to have got it to work with the XP32 skeleton, are any of the anims meant to have jiggle?

I really like this mod a lot but how do you make it compatible or work with pcea ? and i hope you make this mod bigger by adding sex as a option to stuff and adding quests that might involve sex. Also wouldnt mind a way to talk to get sex instead of shooting someone with cupid arrow. If these could be added I would honestly say this would probably be the best sex mod so far. It probably already is :D

I really like this mod a lot but how do you make it compatible or work with pcea ? and i hope you make this mod bigger by adding sex as a option to stuff and adding quests that might involve sex. Also wouldnt mind a way to talk to get sex instead of shooting someone with cupid arrow. If these could be added I would honestly say this would probably be the best sex mod so far. It probably already is :D

PCEA seems to cause trouble with sex mods, including SexiS. Actually a note about it in the OP, which I just discovered was broken by the forum update (fixed now though). Here is a mini-guide from alphav1za about getting PCEA working with SexiS. I don't use PCEA, so I'm not sure how much more assistance I'll be able to give.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12080-sexis-sex-in-skyrim-alpha-updated-feb-5/?p=288195

Probably wont be seeing new plugins until SexiS hits beta.

Thanks for all the help guy glad i have it working properly with UNPB.

Im posting on the TBBP thread to see if they have any idea why that won't work.

Keep up the good work cmod!

I seem to have got it to work with the XP32 skeleton, are any of the anims meant to have jiggle?

Since I haven't used BBP or TBBP since I started working on this mod, I'm not sure which have it. But I believe RoughDoggy, RoughMissionary, and Standing (not the AP standing though) all have it.

Guys i don't have any Bukkake effect in this mod. What is wrong?

The bukkake style effects are subtle. They are targeted to just cover the appropriate regions of the body as well (not like in Lovers, if you're used to that). The affect only applies to the skin, so after putting armor on it will probably cover it. Also, certain other graphics effects which apply a shader over the characters can replace the bukkake effects.

About the "cupid arrow" maybe a new projectile, without damage points and with an enchanted effect compared to the one from casting?

I think a problem with using a projectile is even if it's 0 damage, it would be considered a crime if you were seen. Edited by Cmod

Guys i don't have any Bukkake effect in this mod. What is wrong?

The bukkake style effects are subtle. They are targeted to just cover the appropriate regions of the body as well (not like in Lovers, if you're used to that). The affect only applies to the skin, so after putting armor on it will probably cover it. Also, certain other graphics effects which apply a shader over the characters can replace the bukkake effects.

>>About the "cupid arrow" maybe a new projectile, without damage points and with an enchanted effect compared to the one from casting?

I think a problem with using a projectile is even if it's 0 damage, it would be considered a crime if you were seen.

By my side I can say that the bukkake effect applies just when we reach the climax stage. After the ragdoll, I wear my armor again and the bukkake vanishes but only for few seconds. It appears again two or three second after and it vanishes slowly as expected.

The purpose of a projectile should be different than the dialogue/casting ones so it doesn't matter if it's considered a crime or not. My idea was to use this sort of arrows against far bandints or enemies in general to make them have sex from distance and undetected. Of course, for "normal" sex the use of the casting or the future dialogue will be more appropriate.

Have a nice day.

First off, awesome work - probably my favorite adult mod thus far

Just one question regarding the bukkake for FF sex, and please forgive my complete lack of knowledge about any of this stuff - you said if one wanted to enable it for all FF couples, to insert a semicolon in said lines in the aforementioned .psc file, but whenever I try to open the file in CK, it returns an error saying the file cannot be found even though it shows up in the list. I tried opening the compiled script in notepad++, but there were only 300 lines, mostly incomprenhensible. So uh, I'm kinda stuck; I'd normally do a hell of a lot more research before I'd even ask for help, but I just moved to a new place and still don't have the net up and running :(

Thanks in advance. :D

The .pex files are compiled script files, you can't edit them directly. A few posts above you (where I announced the update), you'll find an attachment with the source files for SexiS. You have to edit those ones (.psc), then compile them. In the new version, the lines to disable are 813 and 824.

Uh, sorry, but I've run into a bit of trouble - I edited out the correct lines, but whenever I tried to compile the script in CK, it would fail.

A sample of the error messages are:

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSMagEffScr.psc(169,43): GetName is not a function or does not exist

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSMagEffScr.psc(693,35): GetMaskForSlot is not a function or does not exist

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSMagEffScr.psc(693,35): cannot call the member function GetMaskForSlot alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSMagEffScr.psc(693,16): GetWornForm is not a function or does not exist

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSMagEffScr.psc(693,62): cannot cast a none to a armor, types are incompatible

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSMagEffScr.psc(713,7): GetWornForm is not a function or does not exist

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSMagEffScr.psc(713,27): cannot cast a none to a armor, types are incompatible

Also, the bulk of errors listed there when I tried to compile the edited version of SexiSMagEffScr were referencing, for the most part, SexiSSystemScr.psc (29 out of the 38 errors).

Thanks in advance.

I'll be honest, I haven't read every single post here, so if this was mentioned before, disregard.

I may have found a bug, and the only other mod I'm running with this is the UFO followers mod.

In the Inn at Ivarstead is the only place it has happened so far. (spelling? it's the town at the base of High Hrothgars' mountain)

In the bedroom you can rent there are two beds. I have two female followers. I use Cupids Arrow on one of them near a bed, then hit whats-her-name ( the female bard NPC in the inn ) with it to start them off with sex on the bed. Afterwards, I use it on the second female follower and myself. Then, every single test, Skyrim freezes, forcing a ctrl+alt+del to close and restart the game. This is the only place I've found so far with more than one bed in the room where this setup causes the game to kill itself.

If there's anything more you need on my end, let me know and I'll try to get it to you.

And on the subject of strapons discussed above...have you considered adding the same function for men? that way, provided someone crafts a good looking penis strapon mod that works well with the setup, you could have a visiual that avoided every single nude man in Skyrim constantly having a boner you could club baby seals with but still be able to stand to attention when called for. It's silly for every looted corpse to still have a spear attached :P Funny too.

I might have suggested it before. I think I did somewhere, but if my brain is just screwing with me again, there you go.

Something to mull over. :)

I'll be honest, I haven't read every single post here, so if this was mentioned before, disregard.

I may have found a bug, and the only other mod I'm running with this is the UFO followers mod.

In the Inn at Ivarstead is the only place it has happened so far. (spelling? it's the town at the base of High Hrothgars' mountain)

In the bedroom you can rent there are two beds. I have two female followers. I use Cupids Arrow on one of them near a bed, then hit whats-her-name ( the female bard NPC in the inn ) with it to start them off with sex on the bed. Afterwards, I use it on the second female follower and myself. Then, every single test, Skyrim freezes, forcing a ctrl+alt+del to close and restart the game. This is the only place I've found so far with more than one bed in the room where this setup causes the game to kill itself.

If there's anything more you need on my end, let me know and I'll try to get it to you.

And on the subject of strapons discussed above...have you considered adding the same function for men? that way, provided someone crafts a good looking penis strapon mod that works well with the setup, you could have a visiual that avoided every single nude man in Skyrim constantly having a boner you could club baby seals with but still be able to stand to attention when called for. It's silly for every looted corpse to still have a spear attached :P Funny too.

I might have suggested it before. I think I did somewhere, but if my brain is just screwing with me again, there you go.

Actually, Cmod designed a work around for this already... it's the body type thingy... you change the name of the erect body nif to MaleBodyErect_0.nif and MaleBodyErect_1.nif and then enable them via the menu.  This way when you loot a corpse, it will have the normal flaccid or even clothed body type but when you start sex, it will trigger the erect body type instead.  A female version exists too if you want non nude fems for normal play.  Hope that helps

First off, awesome work - probably my favorite adult mod thus far

Just one question regarding the bukkake for FF sex, and please forgive my complete lack of knowledge about any of this stuff - you said if one wanted to enable it for all FF couples, to insert a semicolon in said lines in the aforementioned .psc file, but whenever I try to open the file in CK, it returns an error saying the file cannot be found even though it shows up in the list. I tried opening the compiled script in notepad++, but there were only 300 lines, mostly incomprenhensible. So uh, I'm kinda stuck; I'd normally do a hell of a lot more research before I'd even ask for help, but I just moved to a new place and still don't have the net up and running :(

Thanks in advance. :D

The .pex files are compiled script files, you can't edit them directly. A few posts above you (where I announced the update), you'll find an attachment with the source files for SexiS. You have to edit those ones (.psc), then compile them. In the new version, the lines to disable are 813 and 824.

Uh, sorry, but I've run into a bit of trouble - I edited out the correct lines, but whenever I tried to compile the script in CK, it would fail.

A sample of the error messages are:

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSMagEffScr.psc(169,43): GetName is not a function or does not exist

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSMagEffScr.psc(693,35): GetMaskForSlot is not a function or does not exist

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSMagEffScr.psc(693,35): cannot call the member function GetMaskForSlot alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSMagEffScr.psc(693,16): GetWornForm is not a function or does not exist

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSMagEffScr.psc(693,62): cannot cast a none to a armor, types are incompatible

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSMagEffScr.psc(713,7): GetWornForm is not a function or does not exist

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSMagEffScr.psc(713,27): cannot cast a none to a armor, types are incompatible

Also, the bulk of errors listed there when I tried to compile the edited version of SexiSMagEffScr were referencing, for the most part, SexiSSystemScr.psc (29 out of the 38 errors).

Thanks in advance.

All the functions that it's complaining it can't find are part of SKSE which you should have installed since it's a requirement.

Some questions, suggestions:

1. Is it not possible to use First person view during sex?

2. When the camera is close, the characters disappear. So you can't do closeup.

1. Yes, but not the way you imagine unfortunately. Although it is pretty close to the way you imagine it if you have a male charachter

2. This happes because the game does so, not the mod. I dont think it can be changed

@CMOD

Found a bug.

If in the striping menu of Defeated you choose 0 (do nothing) for the weapon then the camera does not "get released" during combat rape. If you try to move it the character moves too and is imediately forced back to the initial position, along with the camera view.

1. Yes, but not the way you imagine unfortunately. Although it is pretty close to the way you imagine it if you have a male charachter

How do you select first person view?

Problerm with the camera is that it always points to the same specific spot. For example when lying down it should aim downwards.

Problerm with the camera is that it always points to the same specific spot. For example when lying down it should aim downwards.

open up the console and type in 'tfc' then hit enter, exit console and you can free roam the camera :) Do the same thing to go back to your character again.

open up the console and type in 'tfc' then hit enter, exit console and you can free roam the camera :) Do the same thing to go back to your character again.

Thanks, they should add this to the FAQ. Now I can't move my character after the deed. >.< I used tfc again.

Actually, Cmod designed a work around for this already... it's the body type thingy... you change the name of the erect body nif to MaleBodyErect_0.nif and MaleBodyErect_1.nif and then enable them via the menu.  This way when you loot a corpse, it will have the normal flaccid or even clothed body type but when you start sex, it will trigger the erect body type instead.  A female version exists too if you want non nude fems for normal play.  Hope that helps

Yes, yes it does. I'm gonna give it a try.

Thanks hoss. :)

Thanks for tip, knowing that was enough to get me to check out the mod.  I have to say I'm impressed - the new animations are very nice, even in alpha I think this mod is hotter than was managed in previous elder scrolls games.

I apologize if this has been mentioned before (48 pages is a lot to read through)

bug:

If you turn on the nude suit for men without having one setup for women then women in the "male" position during f-f sex have no body. (that is a nude suit is malebodyerect_0.nif and _1.nif exist and the option is turned on but no femalebodynaked_0/1.nif exist and the that option is turned off)

Come to think of it...

Men in the "female" position in m-m sex don't use the nude suit (if female nude suit is off).  This doesn't really matter if you're using a flacid cock model, but if you had an underwear wearing normal model it would certainly look strange.

So basically instead of the nude suit on/off applying to male/female it's applying to penetrative/receptive.

@CMOD

Found a bug.

If in the

striping menu of Defeated you choose 0 (do nothing) for the weapon then

the camera does not "get released" during combat rape. If you try to

move it the character moves too and is imediately forced back to the

initial position, along with the camera view.

This was noted about 10-20 pages back, Not sure if its in the OP but for now you cannot choose the do nothing option for weapons.

Superb mod, works brilliantly. The only problem I seem to be having is that on a defeat, everything is removed EXCEPT the arrows mounted on my character's back. Is this something I forgot to do in the config? I have everything installed except the Cupid files. Many thanks!

EDIT: Ah, never mind, I've found an earlier post saying how to make it disappear with this add-on mod: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10753

Okay, so I added the nude mesh, and the textures on his junk are all wonkey. It looks like a giant glowing rod. I've tried poking around in the textures file from the erect mod to see what I might need to make it look right, but my mod-fu is weak.

Any tips would be great.