SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

eg4gRYZ.jpgaWXdxpA.jpg

Ok this is my problem it is quite hard to see in this picture so sorry about that . Basically in quite a few positions she floats about 1 foot off the ground even on 100% flat surfaces. This happens for almost all of the animations some are worse than others for example the kneeling blowjob scene is really bad. I am sure i am doing something wrong as this causes ALOT of the animations to not line up properly for example the blowjob one is basically below her mouth and impaling throught her throat.

Any idea's?

I have FNIS and skse and the skyrim all updated to latest version.

I am using UNPB TBBP.

PS love the new standing animation that is awesome!

I'm a novice, what is the proper procedure to up grade this mod? Delete everything from the previous version and down load the new? Deactivate and overwrite? Leave activated and overwrite? Deactivate, install the new separately, activate and delete the old?

Thanks for any help.

eg4gRYZ.jpgaWXdxpA.jpg

Ok this is my problem it is quite hard to see in this picture so sorry about that . Basically in quite a few positions she floats about 1 foot off the ground even on 100% flat surfaces. This happens for almost all of the animations some are worse than others for example the kneeling blowjob scene is really bad. I am sure i am doing something wrong as this causes ALOT of the animations to not line up properly for example the blowjob one is basically below her mouth and impaling throught her throat.

Any idea's?

I am using UNPB TBBP.

I have no ide what may be causing thi but what I would try is this. Use theconsole (or the "face sculpure in Riften) to access the race menu, make no changes or just "rebuilt" your Pc (sometimes when you access the showracemenu the dials are wrong) and see if the problem persists.

I'm a novice, what is the proper procedure to up grade this mod? Delete everything from the previous version and down load the new? Deactivate and overwrite? Leave activated and overwrite? Deactivate, install the new separately, activate and delete the old?

Thanks for any help.

My opinion is that the best way is to uninstall the previous version, make a "clean" save, then install the new one.

This is my current load order.  The only thing that changed was Sexis update and the inclusion of Dragonborn

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

WARZONES - Civil Unrest.esm

moonpath.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

OblivionHairPackAIO.esm

Alicia.esm

SkyMoMod.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

paradise_halls_base.esm

paradise_halls_core.esm

SexiS.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

BeansElves.esp

SpectralHordeSpell.esp

Remodeled Armor.esp

1nivWICCloaks.esp

moonpath_questdata.esp

Improved Bound Bow.esp

DraugrSkirts.esp

Wet.esp

hunter.esp

Skymo-Dawn.esp

SkyMoPets.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-VanillaNights-Lvl-1.esp

3DNPC.esp

FNISspells.esp

Arnielmistress.esp

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp

AstralMerchantAndChest.esp

paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp

Alicia.esp

Saadia.esp

SexiSCupid.esp

Well, good news is that it seems to be updating properly at least, even if it stops working for some reason. In regards to Dragonborn, I do not know if they are compatible. I would assume they are (seem unlikely they'd conflict), but it's always possible. I don't have it yet (will probably be a month or two), so I can't test this myself yet. Don't see anything in your load order that I would expect to break SexiS.

Can you post a papyrus log of the problem? With Papyrus logging enabled, just load your game, try to start sex with the cupid spells, then exit. Post Papyrus.0. To enable papyrus, open

Documents/My Games/Skyrim/skyrim.ini

Then add these lines to it:

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation = 1

Papyrus logs are written to Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/Scipt/

@CMOD

My char has been woonded a few times and at the same time the would be raper died, but after a brief time my PS recovered from the woonded state so I think that the problem was either solved or did not migrate to the new version.. will keep an eye for it :-)

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPLEDIND work my lad . :D

Finally working like it's supposed to, hurray!

eg4gRYZ.jpgaWXdxpA.jpg

Any idea's?

I am using UNPB TBBP.

Hmm, I'd guess it's related to a custom skeleton. Try using the skeleton I've linked to in the OP and see if the problem goes away.

Thanks for any help.

Hasn't really been one so far. Starting from now, however, run the cleanup option before updating. You don't want to update while sex scenes are going on; the cleanup option will end all active scenes.

Man am I having a blast with both SexiS and SA, I love the random rape feature of SA but I think the SexiS animations/positions are way better.. if only the two could combine :shy:

Same here ! Hopefully WaxenFigure will make a SexiS version of his nice mod. :)

Cmod, will you reconsider the MCM menu since there is a stand alone version of the MCM menu mod ?

Would be really better especially for the undress settings.

Thanks for your work, the mod is working perfect for me since the beginning.

Man am I having a blast with both SexiS and SA, I love the random rape feature of SA but I think the SexiS animations/positions are way better.. if only the two could combine  :shy:

Indeed, but had to bite my tounge cause SA is buggy on my end (i repeat on my end). Got defeated - wounded animation - bound animation (ZaZ animations perhaps) - rape/sex animation - being enslaved/released. Music to my ears, still idea is an idea. God, wish i am a scripter wizard  :P

Cmod, will you reconsider the MCM menu since there is a stand alone version of the MCM menu mod ?

Would be really better especially for the undress settings.

It will be, as Cmod mention it in First page Future Plans section, looking forward to it.

------------

spending my afternoon poking around the defeated plugin just to find a way to make player auto equipping an item(s) like rope/collar/blinfold in wounded animation stage (same thing like strapon in female hunter). An idea of player should be bound for not attempting to escape after defeated. still got no idea how to make that happen. need halp here  :D

and hoping there will an animation(s) with player hands bound.

@cmod

A little question.

In the Defeated config you can select the strapon for females rapers. (everything works great, btw). The strapon is automatically weared and dropped off when needed. That's ok and great.

Why this is not available also for the Cupid plugin?

I mean, if I cast the bow on two female NPCs, no one wears the strapon, even if they use some "MF" animations.

It could be a great addon.

Another suggestion.

Recently, I attacked (alone) Fort Neugrad (the one south of Helgen, fullfilled by poor bandits). My char, actually, has max sneak skills and all related perks so it was easy to approach unseen. So then, I tried to have a bit more fun than only kill them all as always.

I engaged my left hand with the CupidBow and I casted on the bandits, couple by couple. This resulted into a big orgy! :D

After that, I kill them all but, at least, they died really ... happy.  :D  :D  :D

Anyhow, this leaded me to a couple of ideas:

1. In future plans, you stated to have dialogues for the Cupid. I suggest to maintain also the "bow", maybe as "real" arrow to use with the bow. Could be great to hit them from distance and make them to start sex like crazy.

2. For the same purpose, the bow cast or the "sex arrow" should be undetected. Actually, when you cast to someone, he/she always detects you even if you are in high sneak mode. Making the cast as "silenced mode" should be really funny.

My two cents.

@cmod

A little question.

In the Defeated config you can select the strapon for females rapers. (everything works great, btw). The strapon is automatically weared and dropped off when needed. That's ok and great.

I mean, if I cast the bow on two female NPCs, no one wears the strapon, even if they use some "MF" animations.

I use Cupid only (I do not have Defeated installed) and the strapon does appear for F/F.  Maybe it's an issue with the particular strapon?  I have it set to the Horker Tusk strapon found here on LL and it seems to work fine for F/F (whether 2 npcs, or npc/pc). 

Edited by srayesmanll

Ok i can get it to work with just UNPB any idea why it wont work with UNPB TBBP? Is there any way to fix?

I use Blessed UNP with BBP (physics) and I have not find such dramatic misallighments. I use this mod to install it.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20884

I use the Blessed beacuse the "normal" UNP body has a small gap in the neck seem. Blesed works like a charm for me.

I use the "UNP imperial straon" provided with the latest version of SexAddicts. (It should be the calyps' one).

I choose this because I'm using the UNPB-BBP mesh for females (and xp32 XPMS skeleton).

BTW, being raped TWICE by Tsun trying to enter in the Hall of Heroes at Sovngarde should be a record!

He is ... is ... ENORMOUS!   :P

Maybe my setting for defeated with health at 50% is too high!  :s

@cmod

A little question.

Cupid utilizes the strapons from the core. The core only supports auto-detected strapons. Strapon mod you listed is not one of the auto-detected ones. Will consider adding the option to manually set a strapon for the core as well.

Ok i can get it to work with just UNPB any idea why it wont work with UNPB TBBP? Is there any way to fix?

Nothing I can do will fix it. Reminds me of a problem I once had with TBBP or BBP (forget which), where it caused the character to float when sitting on chairs and stuff. The fix was to use a different skeleton.

Another suggestion.

Recently, I attacked (alone) Fort Neugrad (the one south of Helgen, fullfilled by poor bandits). My char, actually, has max sneak skills and all related perks so it was easy to approach unseen. So then, I tried to have a bit more fun than only kill them all as always.

I engaged my left hand with the CupidBow and I casted on the bandits, couple by couple. This resulted into a big orgy! :D

After that, I kill them all but, at least, they died really ... happy.   :D   :D   :D

Anyhow, this leaded me to a couple of ideas:

1. In future plans, you stated to have dialogues for the Cupid. I suggest to maintain also the "bow", maybe as "real" arrow to use with the bow. Could be great to hit them from distance and make them to start sex like crazy.

2. For the same purpose, the bow cast or the "sex arrow" should be undetected. Actually, when you cast to someone, he/she always detects you even if you are in high sneak mode. Making the cast as "silenced mode" should be really funny.

My two cents.

I will be leaving the spells in place, or moving them to another mod. They're how I test things (need a way to easily start sex).

Hmm, I wonder if it's possible to do that.

Are z and x supposed to move the actor? And if it doesn't work how can I fix it?

No, 1 and 2 do. You can rebind hotkeys through the config spell.