SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

When I reinstall a mod I always make new saves. I may overwite old ones But I always make new saves. For the record, in order to "cleanly" unistall SexIs I need 3 new saves minimum.

Regarding reverting to an old save where the problem did not occur is for me the easy way out. Ok you will be able to play again but how exactly is this helping the mod and the modder improving this mod. CMOD uploaded this in my opinion so that people can test it, find out what is wrong, and hopefully find a way to fix it. What fustrates me more is not the fact that at this point the mod is not usable by my game, I know this will be fixed eventually, one way or another, but the fact that most people in here are only posting asking for staff that they can fix or find out themselfs if they devote 10 minutes to it.

And Yes I do mean the questions why doesnt the zip download, why dont the characters allign PERFECTLY on x,y,z,t axxis etc. (For the love of God when DO characters allign Perfect in skyrim?). The only thing I havent read yet is if Skyrim is required to play the mod. !!

There are only a few people (and I thank those few people) that are actually trying to recreate a problem or help solve it. Ignoring and avoiding the problem helps me, but solving it helps both me and the mod.

Anyway, for those few the issue is as followes.

I am certain the issue is caused by the wounded effect. I did revert to an older save as I said before in witch :

-Heal rate is 0.7 (the default)

-Trying to set it to anything else with setav works correctly

-The Wounded effect IS present but with no "remaining time"

-Rape does NOT occur.

-If I remove the wounded effect through console heal rate drops to 0 (and setav is applied -0.7)

-If I remove the mod (and the effect) heal rate drops to 0 (and setav is applied -0.7)

-If I reinstall the mod character dies when raped (healrate drops to 0.00)

-Reset does not work even if I am hit by someone (if they dont run or the follower kills them first that is.

It seems that the wounded effect got stuck somehow, and does not allow my player to be raped as it thinks that it is currently being raped. Since it cannot be raped a new wounded effect canot apply to reset the previous. or at least something like that that. Also want to note that the "source" of the effect is "Being raped". Shouldnt it be "raped". I think I need a way to "reset" that effect only or making it complete is cycle and finish. That way it will not mess up the healrate.

Cmod, is it possible to put a "safety" in the effect that healrate cannot drop less than 0.00 or better 0.10.?

It may be possible that this occured because I enebled the controls through the console after being stuck after a rape but I dont rember when or If I did that.

Is there a command I can use to "force" an NPC to combat rape my charachter?

Just for note' date=' the command "setAV" leads to NOT permanent changes. On a new load you will loose your settings. Better to use the command "forceAV".

[/quote']

Yes I know, thanks for the info :-)..

I used setav 'cus thats the one that makes the problem obvious. If I remove the effect with setav 0.7 my healrate goes to 0 and with setav healrate 1 my healrate goes to 0.3. (-0.7) The default healrate of 0.7 is lost or "engaged" by the removed effect. And if I reinstall the mod, the new raped effect applies another -100% to heal rate, adding up to -200% healrate, witch lead the value to go negative and thus death. Thats why my char dies after the rape. So I need to find a way to remove the effect but release the -100% penalty to health. In other words i need to "dispell" the effect.

*Edit

It seems no matter what I do or who Clean the save is the woonded effect is always rembered although it does not show but causes conflict the the new wooded effect after reinstall and kill the PC.

Can someone direct me how I can create a trgiger or something in the CK that will dispell the effect?

By the way CMOD I noticed that from the three damage magic effects (magika, stamina, helath) only magica has the timer script. Shouldn't the other two have it as well?

*Edit 2

Ok, I gave up. Reverted back quite a few saves that the problem does not occure. Please in the next release make the wounded effect an option or at least put a way to "force" its removal/dispell.

Just wondering, have you considered adding the male and female masturbation animations from Adult Show into this package? And maybe somehow adding a chance for surrounding npc's to "start enjoying the show" as it were when a couple starts having sex? Maybe with a higher chance of it triggering the more people are following the Call of the Wild. I have zero ability when it comes to making this kind of stuff myself, so I have no idea how hard/easy/impossible it may or may not be. Just thought I'd add my two cents for this little package of awesome.

I'm really enjoying this mod by the way. It is just too fun to make random people off the street fall into a massive orgy. :P

Hey there, 

I was wondering is there was a way to make the animations work with the werewolf, or just a way to make the werewolf work with the mod...

Currently if you transform into a werewolf he just stands there while the other char does the sex animation.
Any way to trick the game into using the werewolf model as my default character model or something like that?

Hey there, 

I was wondering is there was a way to make the animations work with the werewolf, or just a way to make the werewolf work with the mod...

Currently if you transform into a werewolf he just stands there while the other char does the sex animation.

Any way to trick the game into using the werewolf model as my default character model or something like that?

Right now there only animations for human skeletons. Draugr, Skeletons, Giants, Trolls, Falmer, animals and werewolfs have no sex animations. a few postes back we thought that the only possible way to add any of the above to existing animations is to somehow temporarily switch their vanilla skeleton with a human one. If anyone ever makes a mod that does that.

Regarding Werewofs I am only aware of ONE sex animation that is used by a mod as a finishing move. I think the mod is called rape to death but its maker does not give permission for that animation to be used by other mods. 

Right now there only animations for human skeletons. Draugr, Skeletons, Giants, Trolls, Falmer, animals and werewolfs have no sex animations. a few postes back we thought that the only possible way to add any of the above to existing animations is to somehow temporarily switch their vanilla skeleton with a human one. If anyone ever makes a mod that does that.

Regarding Werewofs I am only aware of ONE sex animation that is used by a mod as a finishing move. I think the mod is called rape to death but its maker does not give permission for that animation to be used by other mods. 

I don't think it's necessary to use that guy's Werewolf rape mod in any other current mods.

The idea would just be to dismantle his mod and try to learn how he does his animations using non-human skeletons. Once modders learn how it is done, it would be possible to apply the same technique to other non-human creatures and make animations from scratch.

I don't think it's necessary to use that guy's Werewolf rape mod in any other current mods.

The idea would just be to dismantle his mod and try to learn how he does his animations using non-human skeletons. Once modders learn how it is done, it would be possible to apply the same technique to other non-human creatures and make animations from scratch.

Exactly. If we learn how he did it, maybe we can do it ourselves and make some interesting sex animations for other creatures.

Also, switching the werewolf skeleton with a human skeleton is a good idea and it might work if done correctly.... I just don't know personally how skyrim handles all that stuff or how it could be done even in theory.

help?

But again, back to my original point, why is it so hard to trick the game into using the werewolf model as my default player model? I would permanently be a werewolf instead of an argonian/any other race, I wouldn't have to use the beast spell/ ability, and the Sexis animations would in theory work with the new model.

​What would I have to mod to make this happen?

But again, back to my original point, why is it so hard to trick the game into using the werewolf model as my default player model? I would permanently be a werewolf instead of an argonian/any other race, I wouldn't have to use the beast spell/ ability, and the Sexis animations would in theory work with the new model.

​What would I have to mod to make this happen?

The Werewolf model. Any non-human race is not supported by the existing animations. in short

You cannot use a werewolf in the existing sex animations. :-)

Alignment issues with UNP bodyslide and Skyre :(  only for kneeling blowjobs as far as I've noticed though, seems to be sticking his donk into her forehead and not mouth.

These issues usualy happen because the characters dont have the same height.

Hello, when I try using animated prostitution from nexus with skychildren, my character falls through the floor when pleasing herself.  

Will this mod have the same effect?

I have been using this mod and AP with no problems. I dont have skychildren and keep in mind that AP is quite unstable as a mod.

When I installed the newest Sexis Data file, my arrows had no effect. Cupids arrow was working fine with the previous version but now they have no effect. I hit my target, says "X is selected", I hit someone else or myself.. and nothing happens.

Am I the only one with these odd problems with the mods?

"Talking about odd problems.. hahahahah"

Sorry I just had to say it  :D

Even I did had that problem. You need to use the cupid heart spell to select your self. If you hit someone and it says x is selected then I think the arrow works. You must get that message for the next npc as well for them to start the animation.

When I installed the newest Sexis Data file, my arrows had no effect. Cupids arrow was working fine with the previous version but now they have no effect. I hit my target, says "X is selected", I hit someone else or myself.. and nothing happens.

Did you run FNIS?

"Talking about odd problems.. hahahahah"

Sorry I just had to say it  :D

Even I did had that problem. You need to use the cupid heart spell to select your self. If you hit someone and it says x is selected then I think the arrow works. You must get that message for the next npc as well for them to start the animation.

I did. I tried myself (heart) and I tried others with Cupids Arrow.. worked fine before, not with the newest file. So I switched back to the older file and it works fine.

Did you run FNIS?

Every single time I add or delete a mod. Any Mod.

@jalingon3011, When you have sex, when did you think it would occur. It doesn't cover your whole body, just the spot where you had sex example vagina, ass, mouth.

Yes bukkake in vagina and ass, but no creampie on face with blow jobs, Did this happened to anyone else? 

Also, this mod causes occasional crash when loading saves after launching the game, any way to solve this? 

Thanks alot.

Is it possible for me to edit the script a little to be able to have sex with animals? And if yes, where do I look in the CK/SexiS files? Pretty new to this but looks like a lot of fun. I also have some different ideas but I need some basic tips first I guess.