SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

Thanks Jimjim117, you're correct on all accounts.

Re-organized that section a bit based on your suggestions. Separated things into 'Ongoing', 'Soon', and 'Distant' based on when I expect to get around to them. Also, for people who haven't noticed this yet, I actually update the version history prior to releasing things. Anything listed under TBD will be in the next version.

Nice work so far. The pace is impressive. Nice to see Skyrim finally catching up to Oblivion's robust modding.

That said, I have an issue and a question.

The issue is one that I think has been mentioned before - I'm getting a lot of "pushing" or "pulling" from my character and the npc on some of the animations. This will often lead to my character and her partner getting shoved across the room and partially into a wall. I'm a little confused, as I see in the patch notes that this has been fixed(?) but I'm definitely using the latest version. I'm using cupid and two female actors, if that's any help.

As for the question - is it possible to get the bukkake/creampie effects to display using two female actors? Futa ftw.

Edit: Clarified my issue, added more detail.

I think the fixed thing you're seeing is a different (although similar effect) bug. Actors used to not have the AI disabled properly, so they'd just walk around while playing the sex animations.

Currently problem is the actors are positioned a little to close to each other. The best fix for now is to press the 1 or 2 keys to move the actors a little farther apart.

There is currently zero support for the bukkake/creampie effects for FF sex. Not sure how to go about adding it for just futa actors without it being a pain for users.

However, if you're familiar with how to edit scripts and want to simply enable it for all FF couples, insert a semi-colon at the beginning of lines 814 and 823 in SexiSMagEffScr.psc. Then recompile.

First off, awesome work - probably my favorite adult mod thus far

Just one question regarding the bukkake for FF sex, and please forgive my complete lack of knowledge about any of this stuff - you said if one wanted to enable it for all FF couples, to insert a semicolon in said lines in the aforementioned .psc file, but whenever I try to open the file in CK, it returns an error saying the file cannot be found even though it shows up in the list. I tried opening the compiled script in notepad++, but there were only 300 lines, mostly incomprenhensible. So uh, I'm kinda stuck; I'd normally do a hell of a lot more research before I'd even ask for help, but I just moved to a new place and still don't have the net up and running :(

Thanks in advance. :D

Thank you. New animations are great and the mod is very stable. Great job.

I hope someone will use this to make a more roleplay plugin. I prefer dialogs ans relationships with NPC's  to spells (I don't use the defeated plugin) : romance/seduction/jealousy would make this work perfect for my game experience.

Sorry for my english ...

I've searched but couldn't find, so sorry if it has been answered but;

On some animations the actors push eachother around the map, is there a simple fix for this?

edit: happens with animations 10 and upwards.

Try to use the "1" or "2" keys to slightly adjust the distance between actors. You should find a position in which they stop to "push away" the other.

I found this is a problem only present with the animations that became from AP. If I remember well, cmod said there is a different check about the "collision distance" between actors. Moving the distance should solve the problem even if, in some cases, the "man's tool" misses its "target".

Great that you're so responsive to your fans and supporters, so another kudo's for you. And yeh, figured that the camera suggestion would be the furtherst on the list, which is understandable. But im glad that you're at least pondering it for later.

As for the audio suggestions, if you could find some women willing to pitch in for sfx (or even dirty dialogue, if its possible with you rmod and skyrim's tools/game in general) would greatly enchance the project, imo. I know they are out there (fondly remembering the "willow" mod for FNV, think the author did her own moaning for that one) Just a matter of finding them.

No promises on that one. However, it will be possible for people to add new voices through mods, so someone else may end up making such a voice even if I don't.

I have problem ! ... so... something wrong ? because I can't move before XXX finished

may be i should fix some loadorder ?

You're not supposed to be able to move around until it's finished.

Not sure if this has been resolved, so go easy on me :)

If I disable the mod, I automatically CTD everytime I save.

:(

You have almost certainly encountered a bug, probably with the Defeated plugin.

If it's the Defeated bug I just patched, it is unfortunately irreversible to people already effected, as far as I know.  Your best option would be to load older saves till you find one that can still save.  However, if you disable the esp files but leave the scripts in place, you should be able to save.  However the Defeated plugin will be permanently broken.

Of course, it could be another bug.  If you remove just defeated and it's associated script files and can still save, then you've found another problem.  A problem I am not familiar with.  If that's the case, let me know what happens when you try and use Cupid to start sex.

First off, awesome work - probably my favorite adult mod thus far

Just one question regarding the bukkake for FF sex, and please forgive my complete lack of knowledge about any of this stuff - you said if one wanted to enable it for all FF couples, to insert a semicolon in said lines in the aforementioned .psc file, but whenever I try to open the file in CK, it returns an error saying the file cannot be found even though it shows up in the list. I tried opening the compiled script in notepad++, but there were only 300 lines, mostly incomprenhensible. So uh, I'm kinda stuck; I'd normally do a hell of a lot more research before I'd even ask for help, but I just moved to a new place and still don't have the net up and running :(

Thanks in advance. :D

The .pex files are compiled script files, you can't edit them directly. A few posts above you (where I announced the update), you'll find an attachment with the source files for SexiS. You have to edit those ones (.psc), then compile them. In the new version, the lines to disable are 813 and 824.

Can you edit the defeated config spell so that we can choose which anims are aggressive ?

Anyway thanks for the update (blac's anims are awesome) ; )

I've been considering allowing users to re-tag animations ingame.  Not sure if I'll do this yet though.

best mod evah..thanx for the update... the 2 new animation are awesome!! though the one on the floor in stage 4 one boob is cliping..something wrong with the skeleton files maybe... i am using xp32's skeleton

Will take a look into this. 

Nice update. I thank you for your work.

I wish that in a next version there will be solo animations with a new CupidEyes spell. That could be hot. :blush:

Solo actor support is still a little ways off. 

Cmod, I need help.

I was defeated when in werewolf form and, of course, I got stuck.

I used "epc" command to unstuck me and then I killed all bandits.

Now, I caanot use cupid on me because it seems I'm already "in action".

SexisCupid failed to start sex [-2]

I tried to deactivate all plugins and esm, reaload the game and made a new save. Then I reactivated everything but no luck. Still [-2] for me.

So, I tried to unistall effectively all your files (esm, esp, scripts, sounds, textures).

I loaded the game, waited a lot of hours (using "T" key) and then I tried to save --------> CTD.

Every attempt to save, quick, manual or console generates a CTD. (Note that I still have in the scripts folder your old scriptpreggers. If I remove it I have CTD on save try even WITH all your other stuffs installed.).

So, I reinstalled everything and now I can save but I have still the no sex [-2] for me.

Any suggestion?

Re-replying to this, because it concerns me more now that I've thought about it.

I have no idea how you could get stuck in a state where SexiS thinks your still having sex. I tried getting defeated while a werewolf and while I didn't animate at all, the scene still ran and finished properly. So I don't think being a werewolf was necessarily related at all.

However, the new update may help you. SexiS has an option to reset active pairs, which should fix your inability to have sex. However, I suspect that isn't that cause of the CTD, which is most likely Defeated related. If you just remove Defeated, do you CTD on save?

Also, latest version will no longer try to initiate sex when you're a werewolf.

Edited by Cmod

I dont think that it is related to being a warewolf. I have also be stuck after the rape sequence and although the right "effect" was applied I had to use "epc" to re enable controls. I didn't, fearing that the mod might crush but you Can get stuck after rape. I have not tryed the new update yet to see if this persists. 

@cmod

About the werewolf problem, I solved it reloading a previous "safe" savegame. But, telling the true story, when I saw my werefolf char standing stuck while the bandit was in action, I didn't wait to finish the sex and I opened the console using the "epc" command. I did that because my follower was still fighting against four other bandits and she is not essential nor protected and I won't she die (and reload a previous save, etc,etc.).

At this point I loose the abilty to have sex with SexiSCupid, as I stated in my post.

After that, I tried to unistall Defeated but with no luck. So then, I unistalled everything (file by file). This caused the main issue to have CTD at every attempt to save.

So, I installed again everything but I still had (on that savegame) the no sex [-2].

Only at this point, without touching again the files, I reloaded a previous "safe" savegame and I did again the quests I was running (the two "infected" savegame was deleted).

Anyhow, I truly suspect that the "CTD on save" problem is mainly related on an "old" pex file I still MUST maintain into my Scripts folder (it is the SexiSPreggers pex).

If I remove that file, I have CTD on save and doesn't matter if I have the other SexiS core/data/plugin installed or not.

We already discussed this problem (loop) several weeks ago, when I tried your experimental preggers plugin.

Don't worry, anyhow.

I just installed your Feb 05 update and everything works great, stable and perfect, as always.

Thank you a lot for your great work!

Yes! Great update!

Seems like i don't even need to us a previous "safe" save game to use the new stuff.

Haven't tried lycantrophy. But the fights with bandits an other antagonist is working fine and stable. (Double Yes!)

Not a bug, just a remark. I noticed that sometimes a bandit rapes my char twice (though no "love is in the air" message). Only happend while defeated by a single bandit.

Since I installed the newest update.  Sexis as stopped working.  I ran a FNIS after updating.  Anyone else having an issue?

In order to figure out what went wrong, going to have you try a few things and report back what happens.

A )

Load your last save file from before updating, pay attention to the notifications in the upper left corner of the screen. We want to see:

- SexiS: All pairs stopped

- *Popup about running FNIS

- SexiS Updated: 201302050

or

B )

- SexiS is stopping # pairs. Please Wait.

- *Popup saying "SexiS Cleanup complete." or "SexiS Cleanup completed. # Pairs aborted."

Report back all SexiS related notifications you see

Try to use cupid to start sex. What text displays when you:

- Select the first person (Should say: "NAME Selected")

- Select the second person (should say: "NAME Selected")

- Might be followed by "SexiSCupid: Sex Failed to Start [#]"

Let me know what it says, especially if you see that last message (and include the number).

Yes! Great update!

Seems like i don't even need to us a previous "safe" save game to use the new stuff.

Haven't tried lycantrophy. But the fights with bandits an other antagonist is working fine and stable. (Double Yes!)

Not a bug, just a remark. I noticed that sometimes a bandit rapes my char twice (though no "love is in the air" message). Only happend while defeated by a single bandit.

I do my best to have it update safely. Although sometimes updates go wrong (most likely to happen if SexiS is currently running on a pair of actors somewhere or in the middle of a Defeated scene).

The "love is in the air" message is only for Cupid related sex. I had a bad order of commands in the Defeated initiation, which could in rare cases cause the same actor to go twice. That is supposedly fixed in the lastest version.

Edited by Cmod

Since I installed the newest update.  Sexis as stopped working.  I ran a FNIS after updating.  Anyone else having an issue?

In order to figure out what went wrong, going to have you try a few things and report back what happens.

A )

Load your last save file from before updating, pay attention to the notifications in the upper left corner of the screen. We want to see:

or

B )

- *Popup saying "SexiS Cleanup complete." or "SexiS Cleanup completed. # Pairs aborted."

Let me know what it says, especially if you see that last message (and include the number).

>Yes! Great update!

I do my best to have it update safely. Although sometimes updates go wrong (most likely to happen if SexiS is currently running on a pair of actors somewhere or in the middle of a Defeated scene).

The "love is in the air" message is only for Cupid related sex. I had a bad order of commands in the Defeated initiation, which could in rare cases cause the same actor to go twice. That is supposedly fixed in the lastest version.

When I start from a save before the update.  I get

When I shoot a couple of folks with cupid's arrow.  Each one shows as selected.  Then nothing happens and no more messages popup.

After extensive testing on a game with 131 mods I can say the only issue I could find with the mod was collision and the defeated plug in tends to conflict with a lot of combat mods like Skyrim redone for instance, I play a Dark Elf and the Skyre Racial + Defeated made for some very "Hot" rape scenes lol

In  nut shell this is extremely stable and reliable in contrast to some other Sex mods out there now if we could just get someone to make a stable Joberg style plug in for this :)

A )

or

B )

When I start from a save before the update.  I get

When I shoot a couple of folks with cupid's arrow.  Each one shows as selected.  Then nothing happens and no more messages popup.

This is my current load order.  The only thing that changed was Sexis update and the inclusion of Dragonborn

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

WARZONES - Civil Unrest.esm

moonpath.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

OblivionHairPackAIO.esm

Alicia.esm

SkyMoMod.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

paradise_halls_base.esm

paradise_halls_core.esm

SexiS.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

BeansElves.esp

SpectralHordeSpell.esp

Remodeled Armor.esp

1nivWICCloaks.esp

moonpath_questdata.esp

Improved Bound Bow.esp

DraugrSkirts.esp

Wet.esp

hunter.esp

Skymo-Dawn.esp

SkyMoPets.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-VanillaNights-Lvl-1.esp

3DNPC.esp

FNISspells.esp

Arnielmistress.esp

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp

AstralMerchantAndChest.esp

paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp

Alicia.esp

Saadia.esp

SexiSCupid.esp

Not sure if this has been resolved, so go easy on me :)

If I disable the mod, I automatically CTD everytime I save.

:(

try running fnis  again after you disable the mod

That is not going to solve His/her problem. If you CTD on save after you have uninstalled Sexis, there is only one reason for it..

Your Sexis mod is Broken !!.my opinion. I STRONGLY advise you do not update unless you solve this ! 

How to solve it. 

First and FOREMOST. make sure that your character can be normally  Combat raped with the current (now previous) version. If it cannot there is a serious problem. Revert a few posts buk. You propably have the same problem that I and NicoleDragoness did even if you where not a werewolf. Do not continue on that savegame !!!! (For testing purposes.. please do continue on that save game. :shy: . I know this is the opposite of what I have just said but it may be the case that instaling the new version over the old one to fix this problem. I have not tested it and I thus cannot exclude it)

If you can be normally raped and cupid also runs as intended follow the following steps.

1. Can you use crafting station? (connected to point 2)

2. Open the console and type player.kill. Did you die? (if both 1 and 2 are true move to 3, otherxise move to 4) (Damn I could be a programmer)

3. Open the console, select your player (command: prid 14) and type: resurrect

4. Save the game and exit (at this point it might also be wise to stop all sexis quest.but I dont think it is entirely nessesary)

5. In your mod manager (if you dont have one I ASSUME the same can be done in the data files menu of the default launcher) go to the esps list ( in the Nexis Mod Manager this is the  "Plugins" list and simply untick: SexIs.esm, SexIsCupid.esp and SexisDefeated.esp.

6. Load your last save. click yes to the message about content missing.

7. Make a new save (yes you can overide an older one)

8. in the mod manager again, re-tick the above files and go to the mods list (in NMM "Mods") and uninstall SexIs, SexIs Data, SexIs Cupid and SexIs Defeated.

9. Load your last Save

10. Make a new save. If you have done everything corectly, the game will not CTD and now you have a clean save. (Unless you face the issue of the defeated effect being stuck witch might be fixed by installing the new version, but then again in this case you wouldn't be able to be combat raped so, I guess you'r safe )

11. install the new version

12. enjoy

@CMOD

My char has been woonded a few times and at the same time the would be raper died, but after a brief time my PS recovered from the woonded state so I think that the problem was either solved or did not migrate to the new version.. will keep an eye for it :-)

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPLEDIND work my lad . :D