SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

Do you have the sexis ESM installed and enabled?

In regards to the new 69 animation it is awesome!

But i am having some trouble with alignment i only seem to be able to get 1-2 or 3-4 lined up not all 4 if i move 1-2 around it means 3-4 are off and vice versa any way to fix?

I am using xp32 skele and favoured soul and UNPB .

Also the update to the Sidefuck animation work a charm well done!

@ARROK.

Ok, I did some tests (wow, I'm exhausted and I need a shower  :P ), fucking a lot  :angel: with a custom NPC I made by myself.

Male:  Nord, Weight 80, height 1.03.

Female (me): Nord, Weight 60, height 1.03.

Here are some screenshots (sorry for bad resolution but I tried to have them little):

attachicon.gifLatestSideFuck_Stage1.bmp  Stage One  (I used key to return to this stage).

attachicon.gifLatestSideFuck_Stage3.bmp  Stages Two, Three and Four (they should be all the same, right?).

attachicon.gifLatestSideFuck_Stage4.bmp  Stage Four again. (Just to be sure).

attachicon.gifLatestSideFuck_Stage5.bmp  Stage Five

I tried also the new 69. Awesome! And, actually, I didn't notice ANY problem. I used it for both me - male and me - female actions. (It's only a bit strange that I'm going to suck a strapon  :cool: ).

It's only a pity that the stage 1 is so short. I noticed that the girl starts reversed with a fantastic and amazing position. Maybe this stage could be copied on the Stage two also ?

Have a nice day.

Ok Nicole, I think there is something you're confusing.

If 2 NPCs are both scaled at 1.03, it doesn't make them the same height.  For example, If I'm a dark elf and I'm comparing my height to a nord, I would have to set my scale above 1.0 just to equal his height at 1.0.

I have to scale a breton female to 1.07 to equal a female nord's height at 1.0.    Thats why grief reaper making an esp to set all scales across the game to 1.0 is useless. By default, everyones scale is set to 1.0 already (well most).

The setscale command is just a multiplier for the default size of a race. Thats why everyones scale is set to 1. B/c 1 x (your default size) = your default size.  

So if you're an elf trying to screw a nord, you're gonna need to set your scale higher to achieve the same mesh size of a Nord male. 

Character weight matters just as much, because it also affects your mesh size.  (but not so much as setscale (which increases the size of your skeleton) b/c meshes wrapped around skeletons are centered with the skeleton) .

Now about the alignment: I assume those screenshots are with the updated z-axis animations I uploaded for the 4udiks mesh?  If so, then I see they are still a bit off.  I can't technically lower them any more or they'll start to clip with the floor. Just let me know if you used the updated animations, or if those are the favored soul animations I uploaded first in the screenshots, and i'll see if I can lower a bit more.

The first animation in the oral animation position does not progress for me unless I press 4. You can set this in SexiS options I believe. If for some reason you cant set the options , heres what you do:

Rename SexiS_AP_FIstingDef1.HKX to SexiS_AP_FistingDef2.HKX and rename the original fistingdef2 to the fisting def1 (You'll need to copy it onto desktop to avoid overriding while renaming. But you should be able to turn off autoadvance. ( this option is odd in this mod b/c for some reason it autoadvances in the side animation for me, but I advance manually on all other positions.)

Sorry about the 69 one though, I know you asked for a double female oral animation, but I added the blowjob to make it passable for either gender. I'll edit it without the blowjob too eventually.

ill post the 4udiks side position edits here all in one post (waiting on confirmation that they are still not aligned)

Favored Soul animations on previous page.

Sideposition for 4udiks.rar

Hi, Arrok.

I knew the tricks about the different race. Using the command "getscale" you will have a report like "scale value >> 1.00 (on a base of 1.03)". The stated "base" is exactly the reference for the race. For this reason I used two Nords (me and my custom made NPC) that have the same "base" and I set both with the same height. (I didn't though about weight just b/c, as you wrote, should be mainly the skeleton to rule).

The screenshots are taken with the "standard" 4udK mesh (Sorry, I didn't see your attachement in the previous page), but with your latest posted animations.

I'm downloading now the "Sideposition for 4udiks.rar" file and I will start the tests soon.

PS: Dont' worry about the 69. It's great anyhow! Thanks a lot for your work.

Do you have the sexis ESM installed and enabled?

In regards to the new 69 animation it is awesome!

But i am having some trouble with alignment i only seem to be able to get 1-2 or 3-4 lined up not all 4 if i move 1-2 around it means 3-4 are off and vice versa any way to fix?

I am using xp32 skele and favoured soul and UNPB .

Also the update to the Sidefuck animation work a charm well done!

Yes the fix is in this post, just merge data folders with this new file, and all should work fine hopefully :D

Arrok amazing work i love the 69

i have a request to replace the robotic APcowgirl

here's a vid for better explanation (00:00 to 00:22)

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/6268/Ellis-and-Zoey

thanks in advance!

Yes the cowgirl needs updating, its high on the list. I have a rough draft saved with feet on floor BBP ect. gotta get back on it.

Hi, Arrok.

I knew the tricks about the different race. Using the command "getscale" you will have a report like "scale value >> 1.00 (on a base of 1.03)". The stated "base" is exactly the reference for the race. For this reason I used two Nords (me and my custom made NPC) that have the same "base" and I set both with the same height. (I didn't though about weight just b/c, as you wrote, should be mainly the skeleton to rule).

The screenshots are taken with the "standard" 4udK mesh (Sorry, I didn't see your attachement in the previous page), but with your latest posted animations.

I'm downloading now the "Sideposition for 4udiks.rar" file and I will start the tests soon.

PS: Dont' worry about the 69. It's great anyhow! Thanks a lot for your work.

I see. :P Well let me know if it still needs tweaking. Btw I'm uploading updated oral animations,...hopefully now everything will be aligned + you should see that previously hidden animation much easier :D

I'm gonna take down the old upload, this one has tons of improvements/ tweaks I added to fix most of the issues!

IMPORTANT: this animation replacer will overwrite the "fisting" position in the Cupid mod, be sure to back up the original files, or you'll have to redownload the original animations if you ever want the fisting back!

Includes face sitting and 69 

BBP New Oral Animations (Fisting Replacer).rar

anyone else getting a small boob glitch in the one of the 2 new animation? (the one in the ground)  in 2 of the poses?  i am using xp32 skeleton..what skeleton are u using if u arw not getting the glitch?? thank you

Its not the skeleton , im using xp32´s modders ressources to animate and use xp32´s skeleton by myself and dont have a glitch at this animation , what body are you using ? in the past i used CB++ Tbbp but this body messed up the but for my animations for some reasons , after i noticed that i tested them with normal tbbp and cbbe and the but problem was gone

I'm almost positive your skeleton is fine. If you mean the first animation (slow pumping) there are most likely some misplaced keys. Unfortunately, I lost / had overwritten that animations .max file, so all the motion data was lost leaving me with the hkx I exported only. I'll redo it eventually, but the sidepositions were kinda made in the process of learning how to animate.  Still learning now, but i know a lot more than I did when I started on those. The oral animations may have a few spots too, but I hope they are getting better.

About the phases: Yea I figured something like that. However since you stretched out the slow phase into 2 and 3 and had a non-finite climax (option to reverse stage even here),...I didnt think the penetration phase would still be automatic. If it wasn't automatic you could hold the penetration stage like you can the climax. (which is what I thought at first). Its not a big deal at all. I actually have a few Ideas for the penetration stage now. Thanks for the clarification though.

Should have mentioned the phase too, but your guess was correct, it was in the first animation in the sequence.

For the ones which have a proper intro scene, I thought it looked better to not have it loop at all, to instead flow straight into the next one. This is all configurable though. So if the intro one should loop, it can be set to do that. Phase 1 is only about 5 seconds though. While eventually the phase lengths will be customizable by the animation, that has not been implemented yet.

I pondered for a while about allowing the stage to be reversed back from the climax. The first version that support stage adjustments actually didn't allow it (nor could you reverse back to the intro stage). However, I figured there it was better to let the option be there, even if usually it doesn't really make sense.

Ok the fixes the alignment thankyou!

My only issue with it now is that it is off the centre of the camera for some reason? Doesn't seem to happen with any other anim.

Just to be really awkward i dont suppose there is any way you could edit the kneeling blowjob and hand job scenes for the girl to be a couple of inches higher?

They currently look like this:

http://postimage.org/image/sgfo88h8h/

http://postimage.org/image/ikel8lbgh/

http://postimage.org/image/lfrofgfgh/

http://postimage.org/image/5vkaox5c1/

Any chance you could bump her up a couple of inches?

I'm almost positive your skeleton is fine. If you mean the first animation (slow pumping) there are most likely some misplaced keys. Unfortunately, I lost / had overwritten that animations .max file, so all the motion data was lost leaving me with the hkx I exported only. I'll redo it eventually, but the sidepositions were kinda made in the process of learning how to animate.  Still learning now, but i know a lot more than I did when I started on those. The oral animations may have a few spots too, but I hope they are getting better.

About the phases: Yea I figured something like that. However since you stretched out the slow phase into 2 and 3 and had a non-finite climax (option to reverse stage even here),...I didnt think the penetration phase would still be automatic. If it wasn't automatic you could hold the penetration stage like you can the climax. (which is what I thought at first). Its not a big deal at all. I actually have a few Ideas for the penetration stage now. Thanks for the clarification though.

Should have mentioned the phase too, but your guess was correct, it was in the first animation in the sequence.

For the ones which have a proper intro scene, I thought it looked better to not have it loop at all, to instead flow straight into the next one. This is all configurable though. So if the intro one should loop, it can be set to do that. Phase 1 is only about 5 seconds though. While eventually the phase lengths will be customizable by the animation, that has not been implemented yet.

I pondered for a while about allowing the stage to be reversed back from the climax. The first version that support stage adjustments actually didn't allow it (nor could you reverse back to the intro stage). However, I figured there it was better to let the option be there, even if usually it doesn't really make sense.

Yea I first noticed the entry phase by getting a glimpse of an animation, being able to reverse back to only to have it last 5 sec. lol.  I think its a very good choice to allow reverse staging from the climax. Especially since the option is there for automatic advancing.  

Honestly when I first noticed the penetration phase I thought it was a glitch. I didn't expect your animation engine to have such detailed customization options for stage progression. Its quite advanced. 

I also wanted to ask you, Did you have to disable (or just totally leave out) all z-axis position alignment options to permanently put a stop to the screen hoping/ shaking  plaguing the mods  with this option?

Ok the fixes the alignment thankyou!

My only issue with it now is that it is off the centre of the camera for some reason? Doesn't seem to happen with any other anim.

Just to be really awkward i dont suppose there is any way you could edit the kneeling blowjob and hand job scenes for the girl to be a couple of inches higher?

They currently look like this:

http://postimage.org/image/sgfo88h8h/

http://postimage.org/image/ikel8lbgh/

http://postimage.org/image/lfrofgfgh/

http://postimage.org/image/5vkaox5c1/

Any chance you could bump her up a couple of inches?

If only it was that easy. Once I load an animation from skyrim into 3dsmax, the x, y position data is gone. While it would be easy to just raise the z axis of that animation, unfortunately I also have to find out where the mod used to be located on the x, y plane.

There is only one way (that I know of right now) to get the animation back in the right location, and thats logging into skyrim, running the animation, and visually estimating the x and y distance of the 2 animations, load up 3dsmax again, make adjustments, get back in skyrim to see if they are getting closer, repeat until they are perfectly synced. 

It can be even worse than that though. Some animations I've loaded were upsidedown. And the worse is when they are mirrored. Meaning right becomes left and left becomes right (which can never sync up to partner animation unless I manually move the bones).

Only way its worth going through all that hassle is if I'm planning to totally overhaul the animation. So I don't even edit small problems for myself.  

But I have that same problem all the time in-game.  I play a dark elf, and breton women are too short for that animation, but nord women are usually just the right size. 

So I use the setscale command to scale up the bretons I find and try to poke. 

I found out the right number by haveing a nord and breton companion, and I opened the console and targeted the breton and typed

setscale 1.01

setscale 1.02

setscale 1.03 

you know until she was just as tall as the nord. Save game, and now shes always just the right size. :P This is actually a better solution, b/c if the z-axis was changed for the whole animation, then other races animations would go out of alignment. Not to mention most animations are synced to the ground. To change the z axis means one of the actors has to either float above the ground, or clip down into it. Which is visually worse that mis-alignment. 

Try the setscale, see if you can get it to work that way. If not, ill see if theres anything practical I can do.

Also, can you tell me more about the not centered on the camera thing?  You mean the 3rd person camera? 

Thats very possible, I watch everything in the free flying cam, so I would have missed this detail.

I really just started animating, so I really don't know a lot about cameras. I know I see them in 3dsmax when editing, but I leave them alone.

Right oh i tried the setscale thing and it works a treat Setscale 1.05 makes my female nord line up with my male nord on those anims so thanks for that!

Yeah about the 3rd person cam you can see it in these pictures:

http://postimage.org/image/s69t29dih/

http://postimage.org/image/u1wldf2cp/

This is from 3rd person cam as you can see they are right on the edge of the screen rather than the centre.

Thanks for the awesome work.

For some one who just started your doing an amazing job, you seem to have a talent for it lol.

Right oh i tried the setscale thing and it works a treat Setscale 1.05 makes my female nord line up with my male nord on those anims so thanks for that!

Yeah about the 3rd person cam you can see it in these pictures:

http://postimage.org/image/s69t29dih/

http://postimage.org/image/u1wldf2cp/

This is from 3rd person cam as you can see they are right on the edge of the screen rather than the centre.

Thanks for the awesome work.

For some one who just started your doing an amazing job, you seem to have a talent for it lol.

Haha yea, I played with action figures as a child, I used to animate them all over my house lol. *end joke* 

But yea, its really just like posing action figures 30 times a second. The animating part is easy. Its all the positioning for paired animation in-game, importing and exporting thats a bitch.  You know, the stuff you'd think the software would take care of for you.

About the camera:

Yes I'm almost certain this is a novice error.  I leave the cameras around everywhere when I'm animating, and I really dont know anything about them (like how they should be oriented ect.) its odd that the sidefuck camera works after I edit. I'll look into it.

Yea I first noticed the entry phase by getting a glimpse of an animation, being able to reverse back to only to have it last 5 sec. lol.  I think its a very good choice to allow reverse staging from the climax. Especially since the option is there for automatic advancing.  

Honestly when I first noticed the penetration phase I thought it was a glitch. I didn't expect your animation engine to have such detailed customization options for stage progression. Its quite advanced. 

I also wanted to ask you, Did you have to disable (or just totally leave out) all z-axis position alignment options to permanently put a stop to the screen hoping/ shaking  plaguing the mods  with this option?

I had to disable vertical adjustments it (it was available in the first 1 or 2 versions). Skyrim is very picky about enforcing gravity, it always forces actors back down to the ground. I'm hoping there is a way around this, but haven't had any success yet.

Will there also be an impregnation included in this?

Only if a plugin is made for it. The core has all the features needed to make one.

Thank you very much for this amazing work. Sorry but, How can I use this mod in the game??

I follow all the steps but nothing happens. Should I talk to someone to start the animations???

This is covered in the description section of the OP, although I suppose it's not as explicit as it could be.

After installing the SexiS framework (ESM + Data Packs), you need to install a plugin for it. There are two available in the OP:

Cupid Plugin: Adds two spells to your character under illusion (Cupid's Arrow, Cupid's Heart), cast them on NPCs or yourself to select actors for sex.

Defeated Plugin: Adds a bad end to combat involving sex. So, just go get beat up by some humans.

Thank you very much for this amazing work. Sorry but, How can I use this mod in the game??

I follow all the steps but nothing happens. Should I talk to someone to start the animations???

If you have the Cupid esp active and the sexis esm, and installed the data folder + ran FNIS then you should have cupid spells in your magic, cast the ranged spell on 2 npcs to make them have sex, or cast the self targeted one on you and cast the ranged on an NPC to participate.

Ok I finished the Side position conversion to BBP. It replaces the original side position with a bbp enabled animation. I reanimated it fully, so its not going to be 100% the same.  It is better aligned in the starting position than the original. 

It works on non-BBP mesh + skeleton as well, just no breast animation, I tested it. You shouldn't need to run FNIS, b/c it doesnt add any new animations, just replaces. 

Make sure you save your old SexiS files before you replace, or you'll have to redownload SexiS data folder to recover the old ones if you dont like these.

For the requests: ill make a new lesbian animation (the above number 4 suggestion), and ill reanimate the AP cowgirl with BBP + improved overall animation.

I'm also gonna do a standing boojob with BBP, as one that I wanna do personally :P

Edit: fyi stage 1-3 are supposed to be all the same animation. (Just as the original side position). This is b/c the mod is set up to use the same animation file for stages 1-3, so the animation wont change till stage 4 (again, just as the original). Stage 5 is reserved for ejaculation, meaning only 2 different animations can be before stage 5 on the side sex position. :(  Nothing I can do about it really, just have to have same animation for 3 stages :P

As the current keeper of another sex mod (SexAddicts) which I ultimately hope to redo as plugin mods for SexIs would you allow me to add these animations to my current mod so my users don't have to wait on my getting the SexIs plugin versions to have these new animations?

Ok I finished the Side position conversion to BBP. It replaces the original side position with a bbp enabled animation. I reanimated it fully, so its not going to be 100% the same.  It is better aligned in the starting position than the original. 

It works on non-BBP mesh + skeleton as well, just no breast animation, I tested it. You shouldn't need to run FNIS, b/c it doesnt add any new animations, just replaces. 

Make sure you save your old SexiS files before you replace, or you'll have to redownload SexiS data folder to recover the old ones if you dont like these.

For the requests: ill make a new lesbian animation (the above number 4 suggestion), and ill reanimate the AP cowgirl with BBP + improved overall animation.

I'm also gonna do a standing boojob with BBP, as one that I wanna do personally :P

Edit: fyi stage 1-3 are supposed to be all the same animation. (Just as the original side position). This is b/c the mod is set up to use the same animation file for stages 1-3, so the animation wont change till stage 4 (again, just as the original). Stage 5 is reserved for ejaculation, meaning only 2 different animations can be before stage 5 on the side sex position. :(  Nothing I can do about it really, just have to have same animation for 3 stages :P

As the current keeper of another sex mod (SexAddicts) which I ultimately hope to redo as plugin mods for SexIs would you allow me to add these animations to my current mod so my users don't have to wait on my getting the SexIs plugin versions to have these new animations?

Oh yes, use whatever you'd like.  I remade them all completely, so you shouldn't have any problems with permissions. You can use them in any mod you wish. :P   

I'll be uploading more as time goes on, and everyone has my permission to do whatever they want with them :D

Arrok this might be abit tricky but any chance for like an animation where they borth stand up and kind of masturbate each other while being fairly close?

Actually it would be pretty simple. 

I would do them like this:

59391805250665783449.jpg

85626305864796003630.jpg

With girl in front facing away giving handjob, and dude behind fingering.

If you want me to do it, its in queue behind a redone cowgirl animation, and my current project:

51835171802780896832.jpg

07788760626997523239.jpg

Which I'm currently on stage 3/5.  :P

Arrok this might be abit tricky but any chance for like an animation where they borth stand up and kind of masturbate each other while being fairly close?

Actually it would be pretty simple. 

I would do them like this:

59391805250665783449.jpg

85626305864796003630.jpg

With girl in front facing away giving handjob, and dude behind fingering.

If you want me to do it, its in queue behind a redone cowgirl animation, and my current project:

51835171802780896832.jpg

07788760626997523239.jpg

Which I'm currently on stage 3/5.  :P

Hmm the images don't work for me which is annoying because they sound awesome :(.

That sounds like a good animation though :D

Not sure if this has been resolved, so go easy on me :)

If I disable the mod, I automatically CTD everytime I save.

:(

try running fnis  again after you disable the mod

That is not going to solve His/her problem. If you CTD on save after you have uninstalled Sexis, there is only one reason for it..

Your Sexis mod is Broken !!.my opinion. I STRONGLY advise you do not update unless you solve this ! 

How to solve it. 

First and FOREMOST. make sure that your character can be normally  Combat raped with the current (now previous) version. If it cannot there is a serious problem. Revert a few posts buk. You propably have the same problem that I and NicoleDragoness did even if you where not a werewolf. Do not continue on that savegame !!!! (For testing purposes.. please do continue on that save game. :shy: . I know this is the opposite of what I have just said but it may be the case that instaling the new version over the old one to fix this problem. I have not tested it and I thus cannot exclude it)

If you can be normally raped and cupid also runs as intended follow the following steps.

1. Can you use crafting station? (connected to point 2)

2. Open the console and type player.kill. Did you die? (if both 1 and 2 are true move to 3, otherxise move to 4) (Damn I could be a programmer)

3. Open the console, select your player (command: prid 14) and type: resurrect

4. Save the game and exit (at this point it might also be wise to stop all sexis quest.but I dont think it is entirely nessesary)

5. In your mod manager (if you dont have one I ASSUME the same can be done in the data files menu of the default launcher) go to the esps list ( in the Nexis Mod Manager this is the  "Plugins" list and simply untick: SexIs.esm, SexIsCupid.esp and SexisDefeated.esp.

6. Load your last save. click yes to the message about content missing.

7. Make a new save (yes you can overide an older one)

8. in the mod manager again, re-tick the above files and go to the mods list (in NMM "Mods") and uninstall SexIs, SexIs Data, SexIs Cupid and SexIs Defeated.

9. Load your last Save

10. Make a new save. If you have done everything corectly, the game will not CTD and now you have a clean save. (Unless you face the issue of the defeated effect being stuck witch might be fixed by installing the new version, but then again in this case you wouldn't be able to be combat raped so, I guess you'r safe )

11. install the new version

12. enjoy

Thanks for the really detailed reply :)

Unfortunately, even though I followed your instruction to the T, I reach step 10 and yet still CTD when I save. 

Not to mention that after I player.kill and then resurrect myself the camera angle becomes weird and I'm unable to go to first person (and the 'death' sound still plays). 

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?  :(

Not sure if this has been resolved, so go easy on me :)

If I disable the mod, I automatically CTD everytime I save.

:(

try running fnis  again after you disable the mod

That is not going to solve His/her problem. If you CTD on save after you have uninstalled Sexis, there is only one reason for it..

Your Sexis mod is Broken !!.my opinion. I STRONGLY advise you do not update unless you solve this ! 

How to solve it. 

First and FOREMOST. make sure that your character can be normally  Combat raped with the current (now previous) version. If it cannot there is a serious problem. Revert a few posts buk. You propably have the same problem that I and NicoleDragoness did even if you where not a werewolf. Do not continue on that savegame !!!! (For testing purposes.. please do continue on that save game. :shy: . I know this is the opposite of what I have just said but it may be the case that instaling the new version over the old one to fix this problem. I have not tested it and I thus cannot exclude it)

If you can be normally raped and cupid also runs as intended follow the following steps.

1. Can you use crafting station? (connected to point 2)

2. Open the console and type player.kill. Did you die? (if both 1 and 2 are true move to 3, otherxise move to 4) (Damn I could be a programmer)

3. Open the console, select your player (command: prid 14) and type: resurrect

4. Save the game and exit (at this point it might also be wise to stop all sexis quest.but I dont think it is entirely nessesary)

5. In your mod manager (if you dont have one I ASSUME the same can be done in the data files menu of the default launcher) go to the esps list ( in the Nexis Mod Manager this is the  "Plugins" list and simply untick: SexIs.esm, SexIsCupid.esp and SexisDefeated.esp.

6. Load your last save. click yes to the message about content missing.

7. Make a new save (yes you can overide an older one)

8. in the mod manager again, re-tick the above files and go to the mods list (in NMM "Mods") and uninstall SexIs, SexIs Data, SexIs Cupid and SexIs Defeated.

9. Load your last Save

10. Make a new save. If you have done everything corectly, the game will not CTD and now you have a clean save. (Unless you face the issue of the defeated effect being stuck witch might be fixed by installing the new version, but then again in this case you wouldn't be able to be combat raped so, I guess you'r safe )

11. install the new version

12. enjoy

Thanks for the really detailed reply :)

Unfortunately, even though I followed your instruction to the T, I reach step 10 and yet still CTD when I save. 

Not to mention that after I player.kill and then resurrect myself the camera angle becomes weird and I'm unable to go to first person (and the 'death' sound still plays). 

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?  :(

Idk how to fix it, but I can tell you from someone who has uninstalled many FNIS sex mods and reinstalled new ones (mostly alphas) would try if I was in your position (again, i have CTD when saving and loading, and have always recovered my saves)

I would disable all sex mods esms and esps, then i'd run FNIS. Next, I'd see if I can load into the save file without SKSE (at least 3 attempts to load without skse)

If not i'd just load with it. Once in game I'd wait a min or so to let the game load fully. Then I'd use showracemenu in the console,...make a simple edit on your character, name him/her then accept. 

At this point I'd try to save the game on new file (if it works, load that save).

If you couldn't save after showracemenu,...redo everything up to that point, then try to quicksave (F5) or autosave (fast travel)

If all that failed, I'd have to do some research and testing