SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

Great job.

I am trying to so some moding with your framework.

I am attaching a script to an actor that looks for another random actor nearby and makes them have sex.

What is the best way, using your framework, to check if the actor is aleady having sex?

Any call like : bool isHavingSex(Actor ak)

So that if the actor is aleady having some action he would not be picked by script.

LOL - You're trying to do the same thing I'm trying to do...

i notes theres some animations that were included inside the pack but i didnt see it was use ingame, just some checking with TES5Snip, if i recall i think its

- Sexis_roughbehinddef1 / - Sexis_roughbehindoff1

- Sexis_roughbehinddef2 / - Sexis_roughbehindoff2

- Sexis_roughbehinddef3 / - Sexis_roughbehindoff3

- Sexis_roughbehinddef4 / - Sexis_roughbehindoff4

i could only trigger it with playidle command. so i just replaced some of AP anim with it. so far it works great but the only problem is i cant figure how to set the offset between it. load the sexis .esm with cupid plugin on in CK, just trying to find where exactly to set this offset for specific anim. is it done by a script or just some setting in CK ?.

would anyone kindly enough to give me clue about where to set this offset thing. hoping this will also help me for adding new anim or even my custom anim in the future (could only do static pose for now tho). 

thanks

Cmod, I need help.

I was defeated when in werewolf form and, of course, I got stuck.

I used "epc" command to unstuck me and then I killed all bandits.

Now, I caanot use cupid on me because it seems I'm already "in action".

SexisCupid failed to start sex [-2]

I tried to deactivate all plugins and esm, reaload the game and made a new save. Then I reactivated everything but no luck. Still [-2] for me.

So, I tried to unistall effectively all your files (esm, esp, scripts, sounds, textures).

I loaded the game, waited a lot of hours (using "T" key) and then I tried to save --------> CTD.

Every attempt to save, quick, manual or console generates a CTD. (Note that I still have in the scripts folder your old scriptpreggers. If I remove it I have CTD on save try even WITH all your other stuffs installed.).

So, I reinstalled everything and now I can save but I have still the no sex [-2] for me.

Any suggestion?

Cmod, I need help.

I tried to deactivate all plugins and esm, reaload the game and made a new save. Then I reactivated everything but no luck. Still [-2] for me.

So, I tried to unistall effectively all your files (esm, esp, scripts, sounds, textures).

I loaded the game, waited a lot of hours (using "T" key) and then I tried to save --------> CTD.

Every attempt to save, quick, manual or console generates a CTD. (Note that I still have in the scripts folder your old scriptpreggers. If I remove it I have CTD on save try even WITH all your other stuffs installed.).

So, I reinstalled everything and now I can save but I have still the no sex [-2] for me.

Any suggestion?

Well well well.

That is exactly the problem I was complaining (bitching actually) about and was trying to fix for 3 freaking days!!.

First of !!

Your game cannot be saved or cleaned.! The only way out is to revert to a save Before you used epc.

At this point you can not fix that game regardless how many times you install or uninstall the mod. Let alone that uninstalling it you made things worst.

I will try to be as analytical as I can.

What exactly is happening:

When you are wounded (kneeling) you receive the “wounded” effect. When are being raped you receive the “Being Raped” effect. After the whole process you receive the “raped” effect.

If for any reason during the first two stages you character gets stuck, and you use epc to unstuck it, the effect is not necessarily removed. So at this point the mod still thinks you are wounded or being raped. For this reason you can not engage in a new rape. You can confirm that you are stuck (like you need confirmation) with the following ways.

If you have not uninstalled the mod after the use of epc you can just look at your active effects. If you have an active effect with the source “wounded” or “being raped” you are stuck. If you remove this effect via the console, the only thing that changes is that you do no see it, although for some unknown and diabolical reason the effect is still applied to your character. You just don see it any more. The same happens if you uninstall the mod.

If you have uninstalled the mod and the effect is not there you can check it via the console

Open the console and select your player.

Type “getav healrate” you will see that your heal rate is 0.00 (with no equipment bonus)

Type “setav healrate 1” (yes the default is 0.7, just type 1)

Type “getav healrate” you will see now that your heal rate is 0.3!! where did the rest 0.7 go? It is still “engaged” by the effect that is no longer present. Regardless what stat you put your healrate it will always be set at -0.7 from what you set.

Another good way to see if sexis is stuck is to simply uninstall (NOT clean uninstall with my instuctions, simply uninstaling) it and try to save without it. If it is stuck the game will CTD. Always! If you check your saves folder you will see that the game makes the save with a normall size but with the .tmp prefix. It seems to crush when it tries to convert it to .ess. I strongly DON’T recommend to rename it manually cus even if id does work, that game is still broken!.

If at this point you follow my previous instructions and make a clean uninstall of the mod, you will be able to save without it and begin sex or be the victim of combat rape BUT the effect is still !!! applied on you character. So right now will have a penalty of -100% healrate from the previous (now invisible) effect, and if you engage in a new combat rape you will also have the new -100% effect. These two will add up to -200% healrate witch means that the attribute will reach negative values (-0.00 is considered negative) and thus the character will die after combat rape. The setav command may not have the -0.7 difference.

Conclusion

Currently there is no way to fix this. Even removing the effect and stoping all SexIs quests will not help. The scripts apparently use the setav command which SHOULD reset after loading but in this particular case they don’t. and since they are vanilla commands, they don’t need the presence of the mod to stay in your save. The only way out is to reverse to a save Before you used the “epc” command.

A fewthings I keep in mind to keep my game clean with Defeated.

- Avoid like HELL the use of epc if the character gets stuck. If I use it, must check immediately

• a) the active effects list and
  • B) if my health regenerates. If I don’t have an effect but my health does not regenerate, quick save and quick load. If still health does not regenerate either check via the console method, or the mod uninstall method (NOT CLEAN UNINSTAL)

- After being raped check that I have the “raped” effect and not anything else 

- Always SAVE before entering a dungeon

- If in doubt, save and allow the next enemy to rape me to see if everything workscorrectly.

You mast also know that the setav command does not work that well. I have set the wounded effect to 20 sec but even after that time passes my health does not regenerate some times. Quicksaving and quick loading fixes that. If it does not I better check it out.

Hope I replied in time and you didn’t advance the game a lot, cus you have to go back now.

oh yes, you Can delete those .tmp saves

@azmodan22

Thank you for the detailed response. After that I solved the whole thing reloading a "sure" previous save and deleting the "infected" two saves. Actually, I did again the quests and everything seems to work fine without problem.

Just a note: you stated, if I got stuck, to check my effects to see if I'm wounded or raped. Well, unfortunaletely, if you are in the werewolf state you CANNOT open the effects' page.

The only way (a lot complicated) is to try to see them with the console. Much more better to have ALWAYS a "good" save just before trasforming into a werewolf.

Anyhow, thank you.

Guys, can somebody explain me how to start sex? It must be in dialog, I though, but there is no kind of pick-up phrase or smth. like that. 

You can find SexiS Cupid skill (or... whatelse..), in skill tab, not from conservation.  X)

1st, spell Select Skill, and select target.

2nd, spell Playing Skill.

3rd. ......

4th. PROFIT!

If you cannot find SexiS skill, check NMM that you didn't checked esp, esmes.

I'm curious about something, so far all event/animation triggers work very well and very stable (save for some unique conditions like being transformed in werewolf/vampire for example), I wonder if you can have these events trigger so well, what prevents events/animations with more than 2 actors, and why have people only been able to do so with human actors?

my understanding of code is rudimentary at best (had basic schooling on pascal and C programming 3 years at school that's about it), but if its easy to explain I'd like to know.

I love what you've done with this mod so far, even though I'm fairly good at coding regular programs and apps, game coding and modeling is something that eludes me, so much respect for that.

One thing I've noticed is that with the cupid mod, it's possible to view the animations from the AP mod. Wouldn't it therefore be possible to do the reverse and make the AP mod use this mods animations?  Although I respect what the creator of AP has done, his animations just aren't close to the quality that the ones from this mod, and I'd love it if I could see these animations when using the AP dialogue.  The reason I like the AP interactions is because it allows the character to get closer to their partners, eventually enabling them to become followers.  While I realize it's easy enough to do that with the console commands, it takes all the enjoyment out of seducing your marks, y'know?

At some point the hope is that someone would port that mod to use the SexIs framework for the sex.  That mod like many others started with a good idea (Prostitution) and did a good job of implementing it.  However in the lack of a good general sex mod other ideas stretched the mod into several additional things which are not done all that well (and disabled unless you set the onesickpuppy switch).  Those additional items can be left out when other plugins to SexIs provide those features as separate mods (surrendering to the bandits etc).

Sorry for being out for a few days guys.  A lot of replies / question, I'll attempt to address ones which I didn't see any replies to.

Put aside some time tonight to push out and update.  Should be out in an hour or two.

ok..

After a cople of days of "research I have found what the main problem of SexIs breaking several times for me is. I am 90% certain it is the wounded effect.
I reverted a few save back before I removed the wounded effect via the console and the character does not die durim rape. That of course is because rape from defeated mod does not work at all !!! With is what cause me to try to fix the damn thing in the first place.

So...I can not do a clean save and reinstall, 'cus that will fuck up my healrate.
I can not remove the wounded effect through the console 'cus that will fuck up my healrate
And defeated does not work.
So I guess I am stuck to keep the mod installed even though it does not work..

Work of advice CMOD. Make the wounded effect an option.
When a mod messes with the PC's attributes things can go reeeealy bad, reeeeaaly fast.
I just hope that installignt the next version over it will fix it or at least allow me to remove it.

Half implemented this in the next version.  You can set the debuff duration to 0 now, which will prevent it from being put on you.  However, it's never that simple.

As I believe you are aware, there are 3 debuffs. They are used at different stages of the event (before, during, after basically). Only the last one will be disabled when the duration is set to 0.  The other two, which are both removed upon completion of the event unless the plugin craps out, will still be used.

Also, the reset option for it has been improved slightly and should remove the buffs immediately, even if you don't get the message indicating reset is complete.

Any idea why sometimes the animations dont line up on the vertical axis?
Even though this is the same bed i have used it on before the titjob animation is like inside her body rather than above it like it is meant to be. Any ideas?

On uneven surfaces, the actors will end up at different heights.  No way to fix this that I'm aware of.

Sounds like the actors aren't far enough apart, hold the 1/2 keys to move the actors apart/together.

I seem to be having a problem where my mouse buttons don't work after sex. I can still walk around fine, but can't click on anyone, draw weapons, cast spells, etc. "enableplayercontrols" doesn't help. In fact even reloading a previous save doesn't help, I had to exit and restart the game.

Seen a couple people have this mouse issue.  All I can say is I'm aware of the issue, but have no idea what's causing it.  It doesn't happen to me which makes it hard to pin down.  Believe one person said they could save while the mouse wasn't working, restart skyrim, load it and have things work fine.  YMMV

When I reinstall a mod I always make new saves. I may overwite old ones But I always make new saves. For the record, in order to "cleanly" unistall SexIs I need 3 new saves minimum.

Regarding reverting to an old save where the problem did not occur is for me the easy way out. Ok you will be able to play again but how exactly is this helping the mod and the modder improving this mod. CMOD uploaded this in my opinion so that people can test it, find out what is wrong, and hopefully find a way to fix it. What fustrates me more is not the fact that at this point the mod is not usable by my game, I know this will be fixed eventually, one way or another, but the fact that most people in here are only posting asking for staff that they can fix or find out themselfs if they devote 10 minutes to it.
And Yes I do mean the questions why doesnt the zip download, why dont the characters allign PERFECTLY on x,y,z,t axxis etc. (For the love of God when DO characters allign Perfect in skyrim?). The only thing I havent read yet is if Skyrim is required to play the mod. !!

There are only a few people (and I thank those few people) that are actually trying to recreate a problem or help solve it. Ignoring and avoiding the problem helps me, but solving it helps both me and the mod.

Anyway, for those few the issue is as followes.
I am certain the issue is caused by the wounded effect. I did revert to an older save as I said before in witch :
-Heal rate is 0.7 (the default)
-Trying to set it to anything else with setav works correctly
-The Wounded effect IS present but with no "remaining time"
-Rape does NOT occur.
-If I remove the wounded effect through console heal rate drops to 0 (and setav is applied -0.7)
-If I remove the mod (and the effect) heal rate drops to 0 (and setav is applied -0.7)
-If I reinstall the mod character dies when raped (healrate drops to 0.00)
-Reset does not work even if I am hit by someone (if they dont run or the follower kills them first that is.

It seems that the wounded effect got stuck somehow, and does not allow my player to be raped as it thinks that it is currently being raped. Since it cannot be raped a new wounded effect canot apply to reset the previous. or at least something like that that. Also want to note that the "source" of the effect is "Being raped". Shouldnt it be "raped". I think I need a way to "reset" that effect only or making it complete is cycle and finish. That way it will not mess up the healrate.

Cmod, is it possible to put a "safety" in the effect that healrate cannot drop less than 0.00 or better 0.10.?

It may be possible that this occured because I enebled the controls through the console after being stuck after a rape but I dont rember when or If I did that.

Is there a command I can use to "force" an NPC to combat rape my charachter?

I do appreciate all your feedback, in case you were beginning to wonder.

Your intuition on the debuff name is correct, and indicates there is a problem.  Mentioned up above there are 3 debuffs, and they are named appropriately for the stage they're used in.  Basically,the Defeated event hasn't ended yet and hasn't put the final stage debuff on you (and would remove your current one when it does).

There is no way to force it.

Just for note, the command "setAV" leads to NOT permanent changes. On a new load you will loose your settings. Better to use the command "forceAV".

Yes I know, thanks for the info :-)..
I used setav 'cus thats the one that makes the problem obvious. If I remove the effect with setav 0.7 my healrate goes to 0 and with setav healrate 1 my healrate goes to 0.3. (-0.7) The default healrate of 0.7 is lost or "engaged" by the removed effect. And if I reinstall the mod, the new raped effect applies another -100% to heal rate, adding up to -200% healrate, witch lead the value to go negative and thus death. Thats why my char dies after the rape. So I need to find a way to remove the effect but release the -100% penalty to health. In other words i need to "dispell" the effect.

*Edit
It seems no matter what I do or who Clean the save is the woonded effect is always rembered although it does not show but causes conflict the the new wooded effect after reinstall and kill the PC.
Can someone direct me how I can create a trgiger or something in the CK that will dispell the effect?

By the way CMOD I noticed that from the three damage magic effects (magika, stamina, helath) only magica has the timer script. Shouldn't the other two have it as well?

*Edit 2
Ok, I gave up. Reverted back quite a few saves that the problem does not occure. Please in the next release make the wounded effect an option or at least put a way to "force" its removal/dispell.

The effects are grouped together under a single spell, so it only needs to be removed once.

I have a little suggestion here: is it possible to add some masturbation and erotic dance actions in this mod? I would assume it would be easier since it only involves 1 person...

And sorry to ask again: but has anyone encountered a bug where bukkake only appear in vagina or ass, but no creampie on face after blowjobs?

Thanks alot for the helps.

Just wondering, have you considered adding the male and female masturbation animations from Adult Show into this package? And maybe somehow adding a chance for surrounding npc's to "start enjoying the show" as it were when a couple starts having sex? Maybe with a higher chance of it triggering the more people are following the Call of the Wild. I have zero ability when it comes to making this kind of stuff myself, so I have no idea how hard/easy/impossible it may or may not be. Just thought I'd add my two cents for this little package of awesome.

I'm really enjoying this mod by the way. It is just too fun to make random people off the street fall into a massive orgy. tongue.png

I've thought about them, but currently only 2 actors at a time are supported.  Solo-actor support is likely a ways off still.

jalingon3011 - it's a bug, so it's not just you.

Anything about Blowjobs, Bukkake, oral sex? I just see 3 different positions in this mod. Does gangbang possible?

All are included.  I'm guessing you're primarily using the Defeated plugin, not cupid.  Currently it only selects from a very limited set of animations.  Play around with Cupid to see many more.  No gangbangs yet.

When I installed the newest Sexis Data file, my arrows had no effect. Cupids arrow was working fine with the previous version but now they have no effect. I hit my target, says "X is selected", I hit someone else or myself.. and nothing happens.

Am I the only one with these odd problems with the mods?

Usually only occurs when the versions don't match.  Are you using the most recent versions of both Cupid and the ESM pack?

Hi there,

How do you trigger or configure the bukkake / creampie effect? Thanks.

Have sex.  Effect is small (not like in Lovers), and applied only to the appropriate region.  Also, it is applied to the character's skin, not their armor.

Can i use my actual body meshes and texture together with animations? I see that the body changes after sex. Is it possible?

Just don't use the 'Nude Suit' option.  If you have that turned off, the engine will just unequip your armor.

I'm sorry, I know it's not possible but if I were to change the right parameters it should be possible right?

The "parameters" you need to "change" are the animations. You'll have to learn how to make them and then you'll need to make them for each race you want to support...Dogs, Wolfs, Draugers, mudcrabs, Sabrecats, Werewolfs, Vapirelords etc...
Because there are simply no Animations wich would work, so stop asking and either make the animations or stfu

Entirely correct.  Would just like to say that I realize it can be annoying seeing the same questions over and over, but lets try to keep things friendly.

Great job.

I am trying to so some moding with your framework.

I am attaching a script to an actor that looks for another random actor nearby and makes them have sex.

What is the best way, using your framework, to check if the actor is aleady having sex?

Any call like : bool isHavingSex(Actor ak)

So that if the actor is aleady having some action he would not be picked by script.

@Cmod - Is there a function in the SexIS API to determine if an actor is currently engaged in "activities", something like "Bool Function IsHavingSex(Actor akNPC)"?

Mostly. It checks a couple things to try and determine if the actor is available for sex, including if they're currently gettin' busy.

bool Function CheckActor( Actor a )

This function is designed to return true if the actor would be accepted for starting sex.

I love what you've done with this mod so far, even though I'm fairly good at coding regular programs and apps, game coding and modeling is something that eludes me, so much respect for that.

One thing I've noticed is that with the cupid mod, it's possible to view the animations from the AP mod. Wouldn't it therefore be possible to do the reverse and make the AP mod use this mods animations?  Although I respect what the creator of AP has done, his animations just aren't close to the quality that the ones from this mod, and I'd love it if I could see these animations when using the AP dialogue.  The reason I like the AP interactions is because it allows the character to get closer to their partners, eventually enabling them to become followers.  While I realize it's easy enough to do that with the console commands, it takes all the enjoyment out of seducing your marks, y'know?

It could be done, yes.  It would be quite tedious to do (adding animations is an annoying process.  I wont be doing it (have my hands full with this mod).

i notes theres some animations that were included inside the pack but i didnt see it was use ingame, just some checking with TES5Snip, if i recall i think its

- Sexis_roughbehinddef1 / - Sexis_roughbehindoff1

- Sexis_roughbehinddef2 / - Sexis_roughbehindoff2

- Sexis_roughbehinddef3 / - Sexis_roughbehindoff3

- Sexis_roughbehinddef4 / - Sexis_roughbehindoff4

i could only trigger it with playidle command. so i just replaced some of AP anim with it. so far it works great but the only problem is i cant figure how to set the offset between it. load the sexis .esm with cupid plugin on in CK, just trying to find where exactly to set this offset for specific anim. is it done by a script or just some setting in CK ?.

would anyone kindly enough to give me clue about where to set this offset thing. hoping this will also help me for adding new anim or even my custom anim in the future (could only do static pose for now tho). 

thanks

Yeah, there are a couple included in the data which are not enabled for various reasons.  That one is not available because if you position the actors so that they line up properly, they'll push each other around the map.

Cmod, I need help.

Any suggestion?

I'll have to look into getting defeated as a werewolf.  Seems like it causes the defeated plugin to get stuck halfway through the event, which causes bad stuff.  Btw, -2 indicates SexiS has you (or your partner) marked as currently having sex.

I don't seem to have the sexis psc files (just the cupid ones), which means I get errors trying to compile a script. Pease help!

You'll have to look back a few pages, they're somewhere.  I'll be posting an update soon though, and they'll be attached to my update post when I post it.

Great mod.  I don't like all the rape stuff so the cupid plugin is perfect for me.  Is it recommended that we still don't try to save with this mod installed?

I absolutely recommend you keep a save from before SexiS.  Some people have no problems, a few people are having some serious problems.  All the serious problems seem to be related to Defeated, so you might be ok.  My main save file does not have SexiS on it, for what it's worth.

@Cmod

I've been trying so hard to get these animations all BBPed lol. I have some of them all done in 3ds max, but I cant get them back into the game working 100%.

I'm using cherry hotlings skeleton and 3ds rig, but the hkx I get out from the havok exporter is a way smaller file, and there is no anim.  When I use the hkxcmd, there is actually some of the edited animation, but the meshes were all twisted and distorted.

Maybe I need to do the BBP breast keys on a different anim layer. Later I'll try to just redo a whole animation by deleting all the keys, and just using the starter position. Some of these anims have a lot of frames, so tedious.

I can't even extract the kf from the butt pump hkx files, they are too big, or have too many bones for hkxcmd.  Are any of these animations custom by you? If so, pls let me know how you exported them from kf to packed hkx, and got it to work in game.

Thanks.

@Cmod

I've been trying so hard to get these animations all BBPed lol. I have some of them all done in 3ds max, but I cant get them back into the game working 100%.

I'm using cherry hotlings skeleton and 3ds rig, but the hkx I get out from the havok exporter is a way smaller file, and there is no anim.  When I use the hkxcmd, there is actually some of the edited animation, but the meshes were all twisted and distorted.

Maybe I need to do the BBP breast keys on a different anim layer. Later I'll try to just redo a whole animation by deleting all the keys, and just using the starter position. Some of these anims have a lot of frames, so tedious.

I can't even extract the kf from the butt pump hkx files, they are too big, or have too many bones for hkxcmd.  Are any of these animations custom by you? If so, pls let me know how you exported them from kf to packed hkx, and got it to work in game.

Thanks.

Great to hear we have another person working on animations.  Unfortunately I have no knowledge of working with animations in Skyrim.  Therefore, you can no doubt guess, I have worked on none of the animations that are included in this.  Sorry.

You're not kidding about it being tedious though.  I have done animations for another game before... going frame by frame animating things is a serious pain in the butt. Not to mention actually making it look nice too.

Quick note though.  I've stumbled across at least 1 animation which seems like it doesn't work with the vanilla skeleton.  I assume it was made with some custom one which is incompatible.  I am not ready to endorse and require a particular skeleton for this mod, so after you get one of them working, test it with the default skeleton or like Perfect 3-2 to make sure the animation still plays.  Since a couple of these have BBP already (at least that's what people have told me, I don't use BBP), I know it's possible.

Edited by Cmod

@Cmod

hi arrok, cool that you are working on anims now. i´d suggest you to send Masterchris from the ZAZ Animation pack Xaz merge (whose thread you can find here in the download section) a pm as he made ton of the anims we´re using.

ps. glad youre back Cmod ^

Update posted, grab from OP.

Changelog + Details:
PS: Is this format better than how I did it in the past?

- [bugFix] Fixed nude suit not working on some races
Added some missing races to the ArmorAddon for the NudeSuit, hopefully will fix any problems people were having.

- [bugFix] Chest/mouth cum effect shows from oral now
Same effect is used for boobjob + oral

- [bugFix] Fixed issue where nude suit wouldn't be equipped in certain cases when it should have been
If you had nude suits enabled, were naked, but didn't have the body set to be stripped, the nudesuit wouldn't be equipped. Fixed.

- Added separate set of stripping options for assault
Can set how stripping occurs on characters which are assaulted. This is only used for the person being assaulted, not the offender.

- 2 new animations from Blac945
Added animations Blac945 posted a little while ago, 'RoughyMissionary' and 'Standing'

- Ability to reassign hotkeys
You can reassign hotkeys now.  The menu shows the decimal value of the DXScanCode, not the actual key. So like 'Q' shows up as 16.  Use the mouse or a controller to click the buttons in this menu, not your keyboard.

- Retagged SexiSAPBedMish, SexiSAPLegUp, SexiSAPStanding to have aggressive tag
Jimjim117 recommended adding the aggressive tag to these anims, seemed to fit well enough so I did. You'll now see them used in Defeated.

- Added option to clean up all existing pairs of actors
This goes and does its very best to stop all running pairs of actors.  In the future, you should use this before updating. Will add a note to that in OP next time I update.

Defeated
- [bugFix] Fixed a bug which causes defeated to break and lock the character in a permanently weakened state
Sooo... probably the most important part of this update, especially for some people.  If you're one of the people who had Defeated bug out on you, and you were stuck with debuffs, it's time to reload an old save file. Or stop using Defeated. I'm very sorry.

The system tracks up to 4 hunters to come use you. If one of them dies after being selected, it's possible for an infinite loop to occur.  Due to how Papyrus is incorporated into Skyrim, there is no way I know to fix this once it has occurred. I'm pretty confident that this is what has happened to people having issues.

- [bugFix] Wont affect players when they are a werewolf
Added a check to prevent Defeated from running when the player is a werewolf, since there are not animations for it.

- Drop/Steal/Unequip only does so to slots defined in the new stripping settings
Pretty self-explanitory.  These options in defeated now only mess with gear you have  set to be stripped (based on your assault stripping options).

- Shield is dealt with as if it were a weapon, not an armor piece
Shield will be unequipped/dropped/stole based on your weapon settings, not armor settings.  Note that your shield stripping settings are ignored if you use the Defeated setting to strip weapons.

- Reset option works a little better now
The reset is a 2-phase process.  First it resets a few things, then it needs to wait for the magic effect monitor to notice and clear some of its settings.  I move as much as I could into the first phase which runs instantly.  This may help some people a little bit, since things like the debuffs will be removed in phase 1 now.

- Debuff duration can be set to 0 now to disable that feature
Setting the debuff duration to zero will stop the post-event debuff from being put on the player.  However, this has no effect on the debuffs that occur during the event (otherwise you'd recover all your hp... that'd be silly)

Attached: Latest core script source code.
As usual, you do not need this, and it will not fix any bugs. It's just here for people who want to snoop / edit the mod / make plugins

SexiS Core Script Source.zip

Edited by Cmod

Yeah, there are a couple included in the data which are not enabled for various reasons.  That one is not available because if you position the actors so that they line up properly, they'll push each other around the map.

i see, guess thats why everytime i lined up the two actor there is always a gap (no matter i tweak it with console), and of course just like you said push the actor around (the def one). Quite odd even tho i've "TCL" them.

and thank you for the update...love this mod so much...

in future plans i notes that you want to make defeated plugin "integrate with SD", SD stand for sanguinare debauchery i presume. the thing is, i tried using SD couple of times (since the first version i guess) because i really like the enslaved after being defeated part, but i always have a bad luck with SD, dunno kno why. so hoping there will be still non integrated version or perhaps there will be defeated plugin version that have enslaved feature..

Just wanted to drop by and say (again) that im loving this mod. Getting further with playing around with it, and definately loving the cum effects (a def. step above anything else we've had for sex mods thus far). Have a cple suggestions, not sure if they've been tossed at you yet, though.

1. Expand/enchance the audio.

Any plans on giving us more then 1 moaning/cumming file? Everybody sounds the same, regardless of what position they are getting or how hard they are getting it (except for the grunting/semi-screaming we get at stage 5) A mixture of a few diff female voices and/or diff sound-sets based on how hard the sex is going (so lounder moans/grunts, diff pitches of voice as you go from 1-5)

2. Camera work.

I dont know much about messing with skyrim's default camera views, so not sure how feasible this is.. Going to incorporate enchanced cam control/viewing angles? For example, giving us a true POV experience in "on back" position (ability to look up and down their body, from face to groin), that sort of thing.

3. Anal

Im sure this is something you're working on, or thinking how to do ;) Maybe on the Sfx for anal, get an actress to give us more grunting and/or "a bit of pain mixed with the pleasure" file for that position? And of course, incorporate your excellent cum effect :D

i see, guess thats why everytime i lined up the two actor there is always a gap (no matter i tweak it with console), and of course just like you said push the actor around (the def one). Quite odd even tho i've "TCL" them.

and thank you for the update...love this mod so much...

in future plans i notes that you want to make defeated plugin "integrate with SD", SD stand for sanguinare debauchery i presume. the thing is, i tried using SD couple of times (since the first version i guess) because i really like the enslaved after being defeated part, but i always have a bad luck with SD, dunno kno why. so hoping there will be still non integrated version or perhaps there will be defeated plugin version that have enslaved feature..

Assuming I get around to doing that (wont be soon), it will be optional.  Likely just being a feature that after sex will tell SD to take control as if you'd just been enslaved.

Just wanted to drop by and say (again) that im loving this mod. Getting further with playing around with it, and definately loving the cum effects (a def. step above anything else we've had for sex mods thus far). Have a cple suggestions, not sure if they've been tossed at you yet, though.

1. Expand/enchance the audio.

Any plans on giving us more then 1 moaning/cumming file? Everybody sounds the same, regardless of what position they are getting or how hard they are getting it (except for the grunting/semi-screaming we get at stage 5) A mixture of a few diff female voices and/or diff sound-sets based on how hard the sex is going (so lounder moans/grunts, diff pitches of voice as you go from 1-5)

2. Camera work.

I dont know much about messing with skyrim's default camera views, so not sure how feasible this is.. Going to incorporate enchanced cam control/viewing angles? For example, giving us a true POV experience in "on back" position (ability to look up and down their body, from face to groin), that sort of thing.

3. Anal

Im sure this is something you're working on, or thinking how to do ;) Maybe on the Sfx for anal, get an actress to give us more grunting and/or "a bit of pain mixed with the pleasure" file for that position? And of course, incorporate your excellent cum effect :D

I plan to expand audio.  Not sure when though.  I'd like to have an option use the built in grunts and stuff, not sure how to do that yet though.  I'd also like to add more voice clips, probably from Lovers again.  I haven't added more because it's a slow process and there's usually other things that I'd rather work on (and are more important).  So planned, but possible not for a while.

I do realize that the current camera situation is... well, less than ideal, lol.  But it isn't something I have been looking into much.  Any major change to the camera will almost certainly not happen until Beta.  However I'll probably add a general option to at least use TFC automatically during sex before then, since that should be pretty easy.

Different sound files for different types of sex wont happy any time soon.  Anal does already have it's own creampie effect though.  A number of the anims are marked as appropriate for vaginal or anal sex.  When those anims are used, I think its like 66% chance for vaginal, 33% chance for anal.  Or, if its male on male, it will obviously always do anal.

Edited by Cmod

@wolfarus, 1. I'm pretty sure this is in the OP but the reason is that adding new voice files is very tedious and time is more valuable spent on other things at the moment.

2. I don't think this is a very easy thing to do at all, certainly the work for a separate plugin created by someone else with the proper skill sets. This may indeed never be accomplished judging by the degree of difficulty mods such as the true 1st person mod has had.

EDIT: Cmod beat me too it :)

@Cmod, Thanks a lot for this update (yeah it was me who suggested re tagging those animations).

BTW another thing I thought could be useful is a list of which animations are currently tagged as aggressive on the OP so people don't freak out when they can't get all the animations in defeated.

Once again thanks for your hard work it's very much appreciated by us all.

Great that you're so responsive to your fans and supporters, so another kudo's for you. And yeh, figured that the camera suggestion would be the furtherst on the list, which is understandable. But im glad that you're at least pondering it for later.

As for the audio suggestions, if you could find some women willing to pitch in for sfx (or even dirty dialogue, if its possible with you rmod and skyrim's tools/game in general) would greatly enchance the project, imo. I know they are out there (fondly remembering the "willow" mod for FNV, think the author did her own moaning for that one) Just a matter of finding them.

Great that you're so responsive to your fans and supporters, so another kudo's for you. And yeh, figured that the camera suggestion would be the furtherst on the list, which is understandable. But im glad that you're at least pondering it for later.

As for the audio suggestions, if you could find some women willing to pitch in for sfx (or even dirty dialogue, if its possible with you rmod and skyrim's tools/game in general) would greatly enchance the project, imo. I know they are out there (fondly remembering the "willow" mod for FNV, think the author did her own moaning for that one) Just a matter of finding them.

I... horrible disagree with the dirty dialogue.  It's an automatic turn off for me, honestly, and my main issue I have with most of the mods so far.  I'd much prefer at least an option to have just moans and the like, and no talking.  To me, it's just something that... makes everything filthy, rather than fun, I guess.  It's hard to explain, but it's the reason I don't watch practically any American adult films, I'd much rather have a language I don't understand, so I don't have to hear it...