SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

I have specific animation request, dear Arrok.

Female - female animations:

1. Sixty-nine pussy liking.

2. Laying down leg spreaded while the other gilr licks pussy on (almost) doggy position.

3. One gilr standing with legs a bit widened while the other gilr licks on knees.

4. One gilr laying down and the other put her pussy on the face.

@OmegaMan, It's not in the op but your right only about 5 or so of the sound files are enabled at the moment. Adding them is very time consuming and the time is better spent on more important features at the moment.

Thanks for the reply, now that I know that i will adjust the sound files to take that into account.

I also think that, when CMOD has time, that even expanding to 10 or so sound files would be good (more would be better), as it adds to immersion when you hear the same sounds over and over. This would also be part of the core of the mod, which is what I believe CMOD is trying to make as good as possible so others modders can just create add on modules.

However, it is a great mod as is, many many positive elements and very stable.

Keep up the great work!

Ok I finished the Side position conversion to BBP. It replaces the original side position with a bbp enabled animation. I reanimated it fully, so its not going to be 100% the same.  It is better aligned in the starting position than the original. 

It works on non-BBP mesh + skeleton as well, just no breast animation, I tested it. You shouldn't need to run FNIS, b/c it doesnt add any new animations, just replaces. 

Make sure you save your old SexiS files before you replace, or you'll have to redownload SexiS data folder to recover the old ones if you dont like these.

For the requests: ill make a new lesbian animation (the above number 4 suggestion), and ill reanimate the AP cowgirl with BBP + improved overall animation.

I'm also gonna do a standing boojob with BBP, as one that I wanna do personally :P

Edit: fyi stage 1-3 are supposed to be all the same animation. (Just as the original side position). This is b/c the mod is set up to use the same animation file for stages 1-3, so the animation wont change till stage 4 (again, just as the original). Stage 5 is reserved for ejaculation, meaning only 2 different animations can be before stage 5 on the side sex position. :(  Nothing I can do about it really, just have to have same animation for 3 stages :P

BBP Sideposition.rar

@Cmod

BTW, I found a little conflict with SexAddicts. It happened two times.

I casted cupid on a NPC and on me but, while in action, another one npc casted to me the SA rape spell. This is not the issue because already reported that is possible.

The problem is that, after finished (forced) the SA action, the SexiS action's keys went a bit "crazy". Instead to change position, stage or type of animation, the keys change my preferred weapons and/or some other preferred shouts. On another side, I can move using the mouse (bringing with me the npc) and I can also enter 1st person view (that normally doesn't happen) and the camera view also goes off standard. When the action is naturally finished, luckily, everything returned normal and the next Cupid action goes fine.

Could be a problem with SKSE too?

Anyhow, a good advice to everyone is to set the SA random rape to "none" when you are about to use the SexiS cupid.

@Arrok

Tested. Nice!

It's very fascinating to see my boobs dancing on rythm and the latest stage is much more appropriate. Great work!

Awesome, I'm glad you like it. Those are my first animations ever. I just started animating 5 days ago, so please do share your opinion on possible improvements.

I'm making the lesbian animation now, sitting on face option :P Should have it up today. 

@Arrok

Tested. Nice!

It's very fascinating to see my boobs dancing on rythm and the latest stage is much more appropriate. Great work!

Awesome, I'm glad you like it. Those are my first animations ever. I just started animating 5 days ago, so please do share your opinion on possible improvements.

I'm making the lesbian animation now, sitting on face option :P Should have it up today. 

There is only a little thing, by my point of view. The sidefuck works well and the new animations are great but, maybe because I'm using the 4uDK erect body mesh for males, the alignement position is a bit offset. Male's tool penetrates more the lower leg of the girl than her pussy (or ass). Comparing with real misure, about 4, 5 cm too low.

This happens even on perfectly flattened surfaces (tried at least seven times).

I checked with the SA animation (almost the same as the cmod's one) and this doesn't happen so it should by your new. The distance along, instead, seems to be very good.

@Arrok

Tested. Nice!

There is only a little thing, by my point of view. The sidefuck works well and the new animations are great but, maybe because I'm using the 4uDK erect body mesh for males, the alignement position is a bit offset. Male's tool penetrates more the lower leg of the girl than her pussy (or ass). Comparing with real misure, about 4, 5 cm too low.

I checked with the SA animation (almost the same as the cmod's one) and this doesn't happen so it should by your new. The distance along, instead, seems to be very good.

Yes, a Z axis adjuster would be great for problems like this. As it is an extreme headache to go back and edit the whole animation on the z-axis (for each stage). I use favored soul mesh with the body mesh from the equippable penis, If you want it just download the favoredsoul mod from nexus and use the body I link once you have it installed.

Option 2: if you would rather keep your own body, then try to scale him a little bigger so the penis gets the the right height. 

open console use         player.setscale 1.03

1 = your normal size try 1.01, 1.02, 1.03 ect. until the animation is aligned. 

you can also open console target your female actor and use  setscale 9.09, 9.08, 9.07 ect until she is small enough to align the animation.

EDIT: lol my bad you need the malebody_0 too, adding it to attachments. Sorry about that. XD These files just add a bigger penis than the erect favored soul default. 

malebody_1.rar

malebody_0.rar

I have specific animation request, dear Arrok.

Female - female animations:

1. Sixty-nine pussy liking.

2. Laying down leg spreaded while the other gilr licks pussy on (almost) doggy position.

3. One gilr standing with legs a bit widened while the other gilr licks on knees.

4. One gilr laying down and the other put her pussy on the face.

Yes, yes, yes, and yes.

Thansk for answering o nthe creatures thing, and another author is working on the animations and planning to add them to this as a plugin.

And, alignement problems aside, this is one of the least buggy once I ever used. In AP too many times one character does stuff and the other doesn't, plus that one has a limit as to how often and ,at times, with who, as some just won't, and XX adult show, well, it can get pretty buggy too. This is easily the most stable one I've played with to date.

Is it possible to have the facesitting availible so a woman can sit on a guys face aswell Arrok?

Yes, It would be reversible. You can try it out right now. Women on guy's face is default on these animations. I don't know if Cupid has support for offender/defender switching, but if you wanted the guy to sit on the girls face by default, you could go around renaming the all the hkx files from _Off to _Def. However, I wouldn't recommend it unless you backup your whole SexiS folder.

Got face sitting and 69. All BBP ready.

WARNING: this will replace your fisting animations, so make a backup if you care.  I chose to replace the fisting b/c it was the worst imo. Just scroll to the fisting animations in-game to check em out. :)

The New Oral Animation Fisting Replacer has been updated and can be downloaded on next page!

@Arrok

Tested. Nice!

Yes, a Z axis adjuster would be great for problems like this. As it is an extreme headache to go back and edit the whole animation on the z-axis (for each stage). I use favored soul mesh with the body mesh from the equippable penis, If you want it just download the favoredsoul mod from nexus and use the body I link once you have it installed.

Option 2: if you would rather keep your own body, then try to scale him a little bigger so the penis gets the the right height. 

open console use         player.setscale 1.03

1 = your normal size try 1.01, 1.02, 1.03 ect. until the animation is aligned. 

you can also open console target your female actor and use  setscale 9.09, 9.08, 9.07 ect until she is small enough to align the animation.

EDIT: lol my bad you need the malebody_0 too, adding it to attachments. Sorry about that. XD These files just add a bigger penis than the erect favored soul default. 

I use 4udiks male and I made an esp to set all races at 1.000 height. Same problem and I tried different values for males and females that only complicates things further. Could someone maybe make edits to the animations for 4udiks as favoured souls mesh is not that great and many people use 4udiks over FS.

@Arrok

Thank you for the quick and kind reply.

But, I don't like favoured soul's meshes because they are totally unrealistic (for me). Male's tool is too big, absolutely.

I already tried to play with the setscale commands and I needed (my char is at 1.03, a real Viking Goddess ;) ) to set the male at least to 1.18 to have the correct alignement. He's pretty a giant. Of course, I restore the values after sex is finished but, as stated by Grief Reaper, it's a bit complicated.

Anyhow, don't worry. We are here to play, have fun and test, trying to help you great modders to do your best.

Have a nice day.

@Arrok

But, I don't like favoured soul's meshes because they are totally unrealistic (for me). Male's tool is too big, absolutely.

I already tried to play with the setscale commands and I needed (my char is at 1.03, a real Viking Goddess ;) ) to set the male at least to 1.18 to have the correct alignement. He's pretty a giant. Of course, I restore the values after sex is finished but, as stated by Grief Reaper, it's a bit complicated.

Anyhow, don't worry. We are here to play, have fun and test, trying to help you great modders to do your best.

Have a nice day.

lol ok maybe I can help. Try to answer these questions, and I'll see if I can get it aligned.

1. Is either your character or the NPC clipping through the floor during the animation? (like when you're on a level surface is any of your character under the floor even a little bit)

2. What is your character's weight setting? (1-100)

3. Whats the weight setting of the npc?

4. did you try the new animations I uploaded? are they aligned?

Btw for me the original side position animations started a couple feet from my character, and I was under-aligned too.  Now that I edited it, its mostly right on, but it seems odd that increaseing the z-axis for my alignment made the 4udiks mis-align in the opposite direction.

It may be more complicated than a z axis edit.

About how far off did you say it was?  Can you measure in lengths of character feet?  (ex. like about 1/2 of a actors foot off)

I'll try to edit with the 5cm in mind, then upload so u can test.

@Arrok

Have a nice day.

lol ok maybe I can help. Try to answer these questions, and I'll see if I can get it aligned.

1. Is either your character or the NPC clipping through the floor during the animation? (like when you're on a level surface is any of your character under the floor even a little bit)

Btw for me the original side position animations started a couple feet from my character, and I was under-aligned too.  Now that I edited it, its mostly right on, but it seems odd that increaseing the z-axis for my alignment made the 4udiks mis-align in the opposite direction.

About how far off did you say it was?  Can you measure in lengths of character feet?  (ex. like about 1/2 of a actors foot off)

Nicole has gone offline so I guess I can answer since we both use the same stuff.

1: no

2: 1

3: 1

4: not yet I'll try then get back to you. Still using the old packed ones so the new one may fix it.

@Arrok

Have a nice day.

Nicole has gone offline so I guess I can answer since we both use the same stuff.

4: not yet I'll try then get back to you. Still using the old packed ones so the new one may fix it.

ok put this hkx into the sexis folder (data/meshes/actors/characters/animations/sexis,..i think) and overwrite my old one. Get in-game and test side position advance to stage 4 and tell me if that one is aligned.

only stage 4 will be different, so just advance to it and tell me if that one animation is aligned (or if I overcorrected or no change)

4udiks edits moved to next page (all in one)

anyone else getting a small boob glitch in the one of the 2 new animation? (the one in the ground)  in 2 of the poses?  i am using xp32 skeleton..what skeleton are u using if u arw not getting the glitch?? thank you

You're not the first person to have noticed that. I haven't looked into it yet though, so I can't reallysay much yet.

Thanks for the reply, now that I know that i will adjust the sound files to take that into account.

I also think that, when CMOD has time, that even expanding to 10 or so sound files would be good (more would be better), as it adds to immersion when you hear the same sounds over and over. This would also be part of the core of the mod, which is what I believe CMOD is trying to make as good as possible so others modders can just create add on modules.

Keep up the great work!

In addition to what Jimjim said, which is the main reason I haven't added them yet, there is another reason as well. I'm planning to allow the use of the built in voices (grunts and such). In doing this, I may end up having to change how I've done voices. Which means all the work I've done towards them so far would basically get thrown out. So, its really tedious, the effort could be better directed elsewhere, and it might end up being all for nothing.

Ok I finished the Side position conversion to BBP. It replaces the original side position with a bbp enabled animation. I reanimated it fully, so its not going to be 100% the same.  It is better aligned in the starting position than the original. 

It works on non-BBP mesh + skeleton as well, just no breast animation, I tested it. You shouldn't need to run FNIS, b/c it doesnt add any new animations, just replaces. 

Make sure you save your old SexiS files before you replace, or you'll have to redownload SexiS data folder to recover the old ones if you dont like these.

For the requests: ill make a new lesbian animation (the above number 4 suggestion), and ill reanimate the AP cowgirl with BBP + improved overall animation.

I'm also gonna do a standing boojob with BBP, as one that I wanna do personally :P

Edit: fyi stage 1-3 are supposed to be all the same animation. (Just as the original side position). This is b/c the mod is set up to use the same animation file for stages 1-3, so the animation wont change till stage 4 (again, just as the original). Stage 5 is reserved for ejaculation, meaning only 2 different animations can be before stage 5 on the side sex position. :(  Nothing I can do about it really, just have to have same animation for 3 stages :P

Great work!

I wanted to take a moment to talk about the stages. As you're aware, there are 5:

1 - Intro phase. If utilized, this is supposed to be a fairly quick penetration animation.

2,3,4 - Three stages of progression to be used, generally slow medium fast

5 - Ending phase. Somewhat short and designed to be used for a climax animation.

The original laying animation had 4 files. An intro, slow, fast, and a climax. So, when I put it into SexiS I stretched the slow animation through phases 2 and 3, then put the others where they belonged. Also, because it had a proper intro animation, it doesn't loop at all. It plays it once and immediately shifts into the next animation file.

So, when simply replacing an animation's files, you're best off designing it to match the format of the original. However, I encourage you to take advantage of all 5 stages that SexiS is designed to support. They can be added as a new animation set up specifically for it. Or, an old one can be entirely replaced including throwing out how it was formatted. Hope all that made sense, feel free to ask for clarification on anything if it didn't.

Regarding the animation itself, it looks pretty good! You said this is your first animation? That's an impressive start. I did notice one thing with it though; the breasts seem to snap back into position after bouncing. Ends up looking like the animation loops about half a second sooner than it should. Of course, this might be related to the skeleton I'm using or something. Which, for what its worth, is this perfect 3-2, combined with a CB++ BBP designed body.

Haven't checked out your other animation yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing it!

@Cmod

I casted cupid on a NPC and on me but, while in action, another one npc casted to me the SA rape spell. This is not the issue because already reported that is possible.

The problem is that, after finished (forced) the SA action, the SexiS action's keys went a bit "crazy". Instead to change position, stage or type of animation, the keys change my preferred weapons and/or some other preferred shouts. On another side, I can move using the mouse (bringing with me the npc) and I can also enter 1st person view (that normally doesn't happen) and the camera view also goes off standard. When the action is naturally finished, luckily, everything returned normal and the next Cupid action goes fine.

Anyhow, a good advice to everyone is to set the SA random rape to "none" when you are about to use the SexiS cupid.

My guess: Both SexiS and SA disable the controls when they start the scene. When they finish, they re-enable them. I'd guess that SA finished, re-enabled your controls, and now all your hotkeys are enabled while SexiS is still running. Once SexiS fininshes and starts a new scene, it will disable controls again.

Oh CMod... if you need some bestiality animations to eventually test out in order to get that kinda thing entered into your framework... theres http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13979-wip-beast-animations-for-skryim/.  I see that he already plans to use your framework when its eventually ready, so perhaps you can use his animations as your test run when you ever get to that point :P

We've been in contact, hopefully something cool will come of this :)

However, I'm not sure how soon we'll see anything. Discovered when I went to try and use his initial version that FNIS doesn't support anything but regular characters (or I'm too dumb to figure out how it does). This means that adding new animations for other races will be... challenging. That is to say, it's not something I know how to do.

Edited by Cmod

@Arrok

Have a nice day.

ok put this hkx into the sexis folder (data/meshes/actors/characters/animations/sexis,..i think) and overwrite my old one. Get in-game and test side position advance to stage 4 and tell me if that one is aligned.

only stage 4 will be different, so just advance to it and tell me if that one animation is aligned (or if I overcorrected or no change)

That fixes the height perfect but I still need to hold down the 2 button a few steps back for it to line up correct. When the anim starts its the male is too close and is missing the vag. All the animations are off like this except a few others like the handjob and blowjob which lines up pretty okay if the mouth were open.

Oh I'm using perfect skel 2.3 without bbe which works fine no crash.

anyone else getting a small boob glitch in the one of the 2 new animation? (the one in the ground)  in 2 of the poses?  i am using xp32 skeleton..what skeleton are u using if u arw not getting the glitch?? thank you

You're not the first person to have noticed that. I haven't looked into it yet though, so I can't reallysay much yet.

>Thanks for the reply, now that I know that i will adjust the sound files to take that into account.

Keep up the great work!

In addition to what Jimjim said, which is the main reason I haven't added them yet, there is another reason as well. I'm planning to allow the use of the built in voices (grunts and such). In doing this, I may end up having to change how I've done voices. Which means all the work I've done towards them so far would basically get thrown out. So, its really tedious, the effort could be better directed elsewhere, and it might end up being all for nothing.

Great work!

I wanted to take a moment to talk about the stages. As you're aware, there are 5:

1 - Intro phase. If utilized, this is supposed to be a fairly quick penetration animation.

2,3,4 - Three stages of progression to be used, generally slow medium fast

5 - Ending phase. Somewhat short and designed to be used for a climax animation.

The original laying animation had 4 files. An intro, slow, fast, and a climax. So, when I put it into SexiS I stretched the slow animation through phases 2 and 3, then put the others where they belonged. Also, because it had a proper intro animation, it doesn't loop at all. It plays it once and immediately shifts into the next animation file.

So, when simply replacing an animation's files, you're best off designing it to match the format of the original. However, I encourage you to take advantage of all 5 stages that SexiS is designed to support. They can be added as a new animation set up specifically for it. Or, an old one can be entirely replaced including throwing out how it was formatted. Hope all that made sense, feel free to ask for clarification on anything if it didn't.

Regarding the animation itself, it looks pretty good! You said this is your first animation? That's an impressive start. I did notice one thing with it though; the breasts seem to snap back into position after bouncing. Ends up looking like the animation loops about half a second sooner than it should. Of course, this might be related to the skeleton I'm using or something. Which, for what its worth, is this perfect 3-2, combined with a CB++ BBP designed body.

Haven't checked out your other animation yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing it!

@Cmod

My guess: Both SexiS and SA disable the controls when they start the scene. When they finish, they re-enable them. I'd guess that SA finished, re-enabled your controls, and now all your hotkeys are enabled while SexiS is still running. Once SexiS fininshes and starts a new scene, it will disable controls again.

Oh CMod... if you need some bestiality animations to eventually test out in order to get that kinda thing entered into your framework... theres http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13979-wip-beast-animations-for-skryim/.  I see that he already plans to use your framework when its eventually ready, so perhaps you can use his animations as your test run when you ever get to that point :P

We've been in contact, hopefully something cool will come of this :)

However, I'm not sure how soon we'll see anything. Discovered when I went to try and use his initial version that FNIS doesn't support anything but regular characters (or I'm too dumb to figure out how it does). This means that adding new animations for other races will be... challenging. That is to say, it's not something I know how to do.

I'm almost positive your skeleton is fine. If you mean the first animation (slow pumping) there are most likely some misplaced keys. Unfortunately, I lost / had overwritten that animations .max file, so all the motion data was lost leaving me with the hkx I exported only. I'll redo it eventually, but the sidepositions were kinda made in the process of learning how to animate.  Still learning now, but i know a lot more than I did when I started on those. The oral animations may have a few spots too, but I hope they are getting better.

About the phases: Yea I figured something like that. However since you stretched out the slow phase into 2 and 3 and had a non-finite climax (option to reverse stage even here),...I didnt think the penetration phase would still be automatic. If it wasn't automatic you could hold the penetration stage like you can the climax. (which is what I thought at first). Its not a big deal at all. I actually have a few Ideas for the penetration stage now. Thanks for the clarification though. 

@Arrok

Have a nice day.

That fixes the height perfect but I still need to hold down the 2 button a few steps back for it to line up correct. When the anim starts its the male is too close and is missing the vag. All the animations are off like this except a few others like the handjob and blowjob which lines up pretty okay if the mouth were open.

Oh I'm using perfect skel 2.3 without bbe which works fine no crash.

Ok I'll make you a stage 5 hkx too, but unfortunately I lost my .max file for the first 3 stages.  I'd have to redo the positioning all over again (the worst part of animating for skyrim). I will redo it evetually (even better) but thats for another day.

As long as you can reposition into place with 1 and 2 you are doing good. Thats why thats there, b/c you hardly ever get an animation aligned perfectly initially.

Here is stage 5 moved on z axis same as the stage 4 one I just uploaded.

edit: ok i found the missing animation and lowered its Z axis, this shoudl be everything to get you aligned

4udiks edits moved further down page (all in one)

@Cmod, about adding the beast animations, since FNIS only edits the defaultmale.hkx and defaultfemale.hkx only npcs that use the human skeletons take advantage of FNIS's ability to edit those files in order to use animations that weren't included in the original vanilla game files. Therefore you'll have to talk to Fore about adding them in. No doubt he's probably contemplated it. Not sure if he's currently working on that though so until he adds support for those behaviors then I'm afraid the only way to test them or view them in game is to replace default animations which could work for testing purposes but not ideal for game play. Hopefully adding compatibility for these files is not such a complex job now that the Human ones have been done but it is possible that FNIS will have trouble handling everything. Fore will know infinitely more than I do on this subject.

@ARROK.

Ok, I did some tests (wow, I'm exhausted and I need a shower  :P ), fucking a lot  :angel: with a custom NPC I made by myself.

Male:  Nord, Weight 80, height 1.03.

Female (me): Nord, Weight 60, height 1.03.

Here are some screenshots (sorry for bad resolution but I tried to have them little):

Stage One  (I used key to return to this stage).

Stages Two, Three and Four (they should be all the same, right?).

Stage Four again. (Just to be sure).

Stage Five

I tried also the new 69. Awesome! And, actually, I didn't notice ANY problem. I used it for both me - male and me - female actions. (It's only a bit strange that I'm going to suck a strapon  :cool: ).

It's only a pity that the stage 1 is so short. I noticed that the girl starts reversed with a fantastic and amazing position. Maybe this stage could be copied on the Stage two also ?

Have a nice day.