SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

@Fdrph Here's the werewolf skeleton.nif:

attachicon.gifskeleton_werewolf.rar

For female skeleton.nif it comes with pretty much every body mod. I'd probably suggest using either the vanilla skeleton or one with BBP as the TBBP skeletons technically aren't finalized yet and still have a few issues. Try perfect 3-2 skeleton. You can find them with or without BBP.

@badboy_zay If its defeated your talking about that's because only about 5-6 of the animations can be used with defeated the rest are cupid only.

Thanks! I'll try it right away ;)

And I prefer vanilla skeletons just for compatibility and to be sure it works with everyone first try.

well here is the skeleton I was talking about. Hope I included everything you need. (UNP-BBP)

character.rar

yeeaa, why not. I have a similar problem too. Although I have edited the texture and my char is quite more "covered" regardles the position, I still havent found why I dont see any driping and drips on the ground if I stand still  :P

Hmmm ... Skyrim's climate is really cold and male's cum much ... dense.   :D

@Fdrph Here's the werewolf skeleton.nif:

attachicon.gifskeleton_werewolf.rar

For female skeleton.nif it comes with pretty much every body mod. I'd probably suggest using either the vanilla skeleton or one with BBP as the TBBP skeletons technically aren't finalized yet and still have a few issues. Try perfect 3-2 skeleton. You can find them with or without BBP.

@badboy_zay If its defeated your talking about that's because only about 5-6 of the animations can be used with defeated the rest are cupid only.

Thanks! I'll try it right away ;)

And I prefer vanilla skeletons just for compatibility and to be sure it works with everyone first try.

well here is the skeleton I was talking about. Hope I included everything you need. (UNP-BBP)

Thanks, those are helping a lot! I'm going to start a new thread and put all the progress updates there :P

I can't seem to get the bukkake effect to appear on the female victim's butt. Is it because I'm using a UNPB mesh?

Makes sense, shrink that butt some and see if it shows up. It could be "under the skin".

Not really true. I use the UNPB-BBP mesh with the xp32 XPMS skeleton and the bukkake appears everytime (version 02-05) where it is supposed be.

Just a note. The bukkake disappears when your char wear again her armor. But ... if you wear a "skimpy" armor without panties (like I'm using by now), you will see again the bukkake few seconds later you weared the armor.

Then I think its because I'm not using xpms skeleton. I'm still using CHSBHC one. I noticed the bukkake textures are not aligned around the breasts too, Its a tad lower.

Is xpms skeleton better? I read it doesn't have jiggle when jumping. 

Does it matter where I put cupid and defeated in the Load Order?  I'm making BOSS rules right now and cleaning my plugins.

P.S. -Beasts over female on female?  Never thought I'd hear someone say that.

Load order shouldn't matter. None of the plugins override anything from each other or any vanilla Skyrim resources.

highest number of sex animations, yes. that's what made me think this is the best sex mod out there.

but if you read my post carefully, you can see I said "the animations usually get repeatedly", which means there are some good animations you can only rarely see.

and yes I have read carefully the first post, there are also this line "Under certain circumstances, the above two features are disabled" which makes me confused.

For the time being, suffice it to say any sex started by Defeated disables the controls, whereas sex from Cupid does not. And the controls only work when the player is involved.

CMOD.

Shouldn't the animations trigered with (I want you to fuck me the ass) fro AP also be taged for combat rape? Can I do that in the CK?

I go pretty much based on appearance / the vibe it gives off. If you want to nominate an animation that isn't being used, feel free and I'll take another look at it. You can't flag animations through the CK, it can only be done through scripts. Edited by Cmod

Great Mod!

I didn't use the sexmods in Skyrim for the last few months because they were still very buggy, and i'm now very surprised how smooth everythig runs with your mod. No bugs or bloated savegames etc so far. Great work!

And those 2 new animations from Blac945, god they are so great! I hope he continues to make those (maybe even with tbbp insted of bbp in the future? a man can dream!)

Is he known or was it a anonymus upload on skup.dip?

One other question, i really like the last stage in a lot of the animations, and therefore i find it a pity that that part is only a few seconds long, no matter how long you set the animation time. I know it's the orgasm phase, but still i would like to be able to watch that part for a bit longer. Would it be possible to have an extra timer or something for that?

Overall fantastic mod, keep up the great work!

This fantastic mod was working great until I downloaded dragonborn. Even then it worked perfectly until I came to the part where you ascend an elevator inside a mushroom. I had to download a new FNIS to get the elevator to work, and then I downloaded the new Sexis with new animations (Feb 5). Now it doesn't work. I can cast Cupid's arrow, but a message comes up saying

that sex "failed to start [-10]".

Any ideas how to fix this? I did run FNIS exe after installing the new Sexis.

FNIS is also giving me a new warning about an incompatible skeleton. THe jiggly one. I have not used that, so I am wondering if it is now a requirement for this mod. Is that the case?

What are the controls and is it possible to control 2 NPC's that you have triggered using the cupid bow?

Control are explained in the description page.

Anyhow (these are numbered keys of the keyboard, NOT of the NumPad until you disable the BlocNum key):

numbers 1 and 2 control far/near distance between player-npc.

numbers 3 and 4 control next/previous stage of the sex action.

numbers 5 and 6 control previous/next type of sex.

The "Sexis Config" spell has a feature to customize your own keys.

Those apply ONLY to Player - NPC actions. Npc to Npc are automatic only and with sex type randomly choosen.

These keys are DISABLED in case of Defeated rape.

Diggin the new animations, I hope facial movements come in soon though, it looks kinda erie to not have any kind of facial movement, and ,if I may, some positioning for better penetration might be a good idea.

Say, I'm curious, as you procure animations, would you add in the possibility of using this with creatures?

Diggin the new animations, I hope facial movements come in soon though, it looks kinda erie to not have any kind of facial movement, and ,if I may, some positioning for better penetration might be a good idea.

Say, I'm curious, as you procure animations, would you add in the possibility of using this with creatures?

From what I gather, this mod is really set to be a framework for sex animations that others can create plugins for.  For those asking for text based sexual dialog, bestiality, etc etc... just give it time hehe.  CMod has to finish getting his framework functioning before others can start making reliable plugins for it.  Once he finishes and moves this into the beta phase, then different developers can start creating all those plugins that you want.  The cupid spell and the defeated plugins were more proofs of concept for people to see that what he is doing will really work than meant to be part of the actual mod that he is working on. 

Great Mod!

I didn't use the sexmods in Skyrim for the last few months because they were still very buggy, and i'm now very surprised how smooth everythig runs with your mod. No bugs or bloated savegames etc so far. Great work!

And those 2 new animations from Blac945, god they are so great! I hope he continues to make those (maybe even with tbbp insted of bbp in the future? a man can dream!)

Is he known or was it a anonymus upload on skup.dip?

One other question, i really like the last stage in a lot of the animations, and therefore i find it a pity that that part is only a few seconds long, no matter how long you set the animation time. I know it's the orgasm phase, but still i would like to be able to watch that part for a bit longer. Would it be possible to have an extra timer or something for that?

Overall fantastic mod, keep up the great work!

Blac945 is a member here. 3 of his animations are currently in use by this mod, first was from skup.dip as mentioned in op, other two he posted here. Appears he has since removed the attachment though (or maybe it got eaten by the forum update). (RoughDoggy, RoughMissionary, Standing are all from him).

I actually have 2 other anims from him which aren't being used yet. 1 has a spacing problem, and another is a very similar one which may just replace that one, or be added as it's own animation in the hopes that the other can get fixed eventually.

At the moment, best you can do is in the config disable auto-advancement. This will require you to press 4 (or whatever you've customized they key to) to go to the next stage. This includes the last stage. However, this will have no effect on NPC+NPC pairs or Defeated.

This fantastic mod was working great until I downloaded dragonborn. Even then it worked perfectly until I came to the part where you ascend an elevator inside a mushroom. I had to download a new FNIS to get the elevator to work, and then I downloaded the new Sexis with new animations (Feb 5). Now it doesn't work. I can cast Cupid's arrow, but a message comes up saying

that sex "failed to start [-10]".

Any ideas how to fix this? I did run FNIS exe after installing the new Sexis.

FNIS is also giving me a new warning about an incompatible skeleton. THe jiggly one. I have not used that, so I am wondering if it is now a requirement for this mod. Is that the case?

The -10 error code was actually added in the last update. It means one (or both) of the actors doesn't have the keyword "ActorTypeNPC". If you were to try and use it on two regular NPCs in like Whiterun, it would probably work.

That keyword check is to try and only use actors which use the humanoid skeleton (which is all that's supported currently). If you've found standing human without that keyword, I may need to change it. However, I don't have Dragonborn yet which may make this challenging.

I know this might be alot to ask but in the future would it be possible for the cupid plugin for the player to say set a starting animation? So for example you can start it to always start on the kneeling blowjob or the doggy animation?

Not sure there's a nice way to do that without adding a config spell for Cupid. I could do that though, I'll think about it.

Hi Cmod.

Nevermind about a new plugin (spell or power) like this one?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/48-lovers-orgy/

With your core/animations it should be great.

Hard part of that is scanning nearby actors. Tried to figure out a good way to do that once but wasn't very successful. Could only scan the player's current cell.

I'm going to try and get facial animation done for the next update, hopefully. Better animation alignment however... probably not. Skyrim's engine just isn't designed for lining up two characters super carefully, especially when ever using has their own slightly different body mods. Some support for re-scaling the actors so they match better will be added eventually though.

As for creature support...

From what I gather, this mod is really set to be a framework for sex animations that others can create plugins for.  For those asking for text based sexual dialog, bestiality, etc etc... just give it time hehe.  CMod has to finish getting his framework functioning before others can start making reliable plugins for it.  Once he finishes and moves this into the beta phase, then different developers can start creating all those plugins that you want.  The cupid spell and the defeated plugins were more proofs of concept for people to see that what he is doing will really work than meant to be part of the actual mod that he is working on.

This. Spot-on.

I will have to add support for non-humans before they'll work, but it's hard to do that without any animation to test with. However, I don't think it will really require me to do much other than add some changing to animation selection.

really good mod !

Yes with dialogue is better but this mod is already good

really develop the system of rape (in combat with the same principe of defeated or on the same principe of dance of the dead (finish move mod) or simply a spell...)

maybe a 3P in future... with a 3P cupid bow ?

How many sound files play during the cupid sex scenes? I changed some out and it seems only around 5 repeat, maybe slightly more, however there is 27 sound files in the install package. As a result you can understand my confusion.

I changed duration from 1 min to 5 minutes to see if that had an impact and it didn't seem to.

If I have 27 sound files to play and want them to play in the sex scene what do I need to do to make this happen? Also, do rape scenes pull from the normal sound folder at all? I ask because it seemed to (for the climax) though I might be mistake it is late :)

Great mod! Keep up the awesome work!

Not sure if this has been resolved, so go easy on me :)

If I disable the mod, I automatically CTD everytime I save.

:(

try running fnis  again after you disable the mod

That is not going to solve His/her problem. If you CTD on save after you have uninstalled Sexis, there is only one reason for it..

Your Sexis mod is Broken !!.my opinion. I STRONGLY advise you do not update unless you solve this ! 

How to solve it. 

First and FOREMOST. make sure that your character can be normally  Combat raped with the current (now previous) version. If it cannot there is a serious problem. Revert a few posts buk. You propably have the same problem that I and NicoleDragoness did even if you where not a werewolf. Do not continue on that savegame !!!! (For testing purposes.. please do continue on that save game. :shy: . I know this is the opposite of what I have just said but it may be the case that instaling the new version over the old one to fix this problem. I have not tested it and I thus cannot exclude it)

If you can be normally raped and cupid also runs as intended follow the following steps.

1. Can you use crafting station? (connected to point 2)

2. Open the console and type player.kill. Did you die? (if both 1 and 2 are true move to 3, otherxise move to 4) (Damn I could be a programmer)

3. Open the console, select your player (command: prid 14) and type: resurrect

4. Save the game and exit (at this point it might also be wise to stop all sexis quest.but I dont think it is entirely nessesary)

5. In your mod manager (if you dont have one I ASSUME the same can be done in the data files menu of the default launcher) go to the esps list ( in the Nexis Mod Manager this is the  "Plugins" list and simply untick: SexIs.esm, SexIsCupid.esp and SexisDefeated.esp.

6. Load your last save. click yes to the message about content missing.

7. Make a new save (yes you can overide an older one)

8. in the mod manager again, re-tick the above files and go to the mods list (in NMM "Mods") and uninstall SexIs, SexIs Data, SexIs Cupid and SexIs Defeated.

9. Load your last Save

10. Make a new save. If you have done everything corectly, the game will not CTD and now you have a clean save. (Unless you face the issue of the defeated effect being stuck witch might be fixed by installing the new version, but then again in this case you wouldn't be able to be combat raped so, I guess you'r safe )

11. install the new version

12. enjoy

Thanks for the really detailed reply :)

Unfortunately, even though I followed your instruction to the T, I reach step 10 and yet still CTD when I save. 

Not to mention that after I player.kill and then resurrect myself the camera angle becomes weird and I'm unable to go to first person (and the 'death' sound still plays). 

@Cmod

I've been trying so hard to get these animations all BBPed lol. I have some of them all done in 3ds max, but I cant get them back into the game working 100%.

I'm using cherry hotlings skeleton and 3ds rig, but the hkx I get out from the havok exporter is a way smaller file, and there is no anim.  When I use the hkxcmd, there is actually some of the edited animation, but the meshes were all twisted and distorted.

Maybe I need to do the BBP breast keys on a different anim layer. Later I'll try to just redo a whole animation by deleting all the keys, and just using the starter position. Some of these anims have a lot of frames, so tedious.

I can't even extract the kf from the butt pump hkx files, they are too big, or have too many bones for hkxcmd.  Are any of these animations custom by you? If so, pls let me know how you exported them from kf to packed hkx, and got it to work in game.

Thanks.

Great to hear we have another person working on animations.  Unfortunately I have no knowledge of working with animations in Skyrim.  Therefore, you can no doubt guess, I have worked on none of the animations that are included in this.  Sorry.

You're not kidding about it being tedious though.  I have done animations for another game before... going frame by frame animating things is a serious pain in the butt. Not to mention actually making it look nice too.

Quick note though.  I've stumbled across at least 1 animation which seems like it doesn't work with the vanilla skeleton.  I assume it was made with some custom one which is incompatible.  I am not ready to endorse and require a particular skeleton for this mod, so after you get one of them working, test it with the default skeleton or like Perfect 3-2 to make sure the animation still plays.  Since a couple of these have BBP already (at least that's what people have told me, I don't use BBP), I know it's possible.

Its ok, I got them working. I'm on the last stage of the side position right now,...I've basically redone all the animations fully for the side position, so I doubt you'd have to worry about permissions. I'll upload once I get the last stage done.

Only one minor detail I have to ask you:

It seems like the SexiS_SidefuckDef1 stage is used and automatically switched to SexiS_SidefuckDef2 without pressing "4" to advance, and then SexiS_SidefuckDef2 is used for stage 2 and 3, then SexiS_SidefuckDef3 in stage 4, and SexiS_SidefuckDef4 in stage 5.

Its not a big problem, its just that the positioning wont change until you get to stage 4, b/c stage 1 2 and 3 use the same hkx. 

I'll get through the other positions much faster now, b/c I saved the position data in 3ds max. At first, the files I extracted from skyrim didnt save the position data, so I had to keep exporting and logging in game to see if I was closer or farther away lol. 

For BBP I'm using cherry hotling's skeleton, but any skeleton with breast bones will work to play these animations.  If you have the vanilla, itll just play the animation without the breast physics ( i hope). I have them aligned perfectly too, so you shouldnt have to reposition much in game. wont be long ill upload. :)

Edit: Let me know if anyone has specific animation requests, I can make totally new ones if anyone has a good idea!