SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

Is it possible for me to edit the script a little to be able to have sex with animals? And if yes, where do I look in the CK/SexiS files? Pretty new to this but looks like a lot of fun. I also have some different ideas but I need some basic tips first I guess.

We are anwsering this question on every page  :blush:

No, no animals, falmer, draugr, skeletons, trolls, giants, werewolfs, bears, mudgrab, dogs, cats, birds, cocroaches, bugs (illuminating or not), bats, deer, elks, butterflies, wolfs, sabercats, rabits, foxes, horses, and Especially Not with Dragons and Vimpire Lords !  :sleepy:

Only with, Humans, Argonians, Khajit and Vampires.

Is it possible for me to edit the script a little to be able to have sex with animals? And if yes, where do I look in the CK/SexiS files? Pretty new to this but looks like a lot of fun. I also have some different ideas but I need some basic tips first I guess.

We are anwsering this question on every page  :blush:

No, no animals, falmer, draugr, skeletons, trolls, giants, werewolfs, bears, mudgrab, dogs, cats, birds, cocroaches, bugs (illuminating or not), bats, deer, elks, butterflies, wolfs, sabercats, rabits, foxes, horses, and Especially Not with Dragons and Vimpire Lords !  :sleepy:

Only with, Humans, Argonians, Khajit and Vampires.

I'm sorry, I know it's not possible but if I were to change the right parameters it should be possible right?

I'm sorry, I know it's not possible but if I were to change the right parameters it should be possible right?

The "parameters" you need to "change" are the animations. You'll have to learn how to make them and then you'll need to make them for each race you want to support...Dogs, Wolfs, Draugers, mudcrabs, Sabrecats, Werewolfs, Vapirelords etc...

Because there are simply no Animations wich would work, so stop asking and either make the animations or stfu

I get that, but I'm not talking about animations, just the ingame option to do so would be a good start.

As a matter of fact there is a way to make beasts and other races to participate in rape by changing a script, BUT no-one will do it because then people will start complaining that only the player has animation while the beast just stands there.  ;)  :P  :P

Until there ARE any animation you can use FNIS Hentai pack for STILL POSES ONLY.  :cool:

Currently you can only rape chicken by attacking them but you MUST install the explosive chicken mod first.  :angel:

Can i use my actual body meshes and texture together with animations? I see that the body changes after sex. Is it possible?

Yes, this mod doesn't change your body or texture. It only adds (doesn't replace your texture) the bukkake texture for a few minutes after sex... the final result is great, imo.

I get that, but I'm not talking about animations, just the ingame option to do so would be a good start.

As a matter of fact there is a way to make beasts and other races to participate in rape by changing a script, BUT no-one will do it because then people will start complaining that only the player has animation while the beast just stands there.  ;)  :P  :P

Until there ARE any animation you can use FNIS Hentai pack for STILL POSES ONLY.  :cool:

Currently you can only rape chicken by attacking them but you MUST install the explosive chicken mod first.  :angel:

Well since we have have their skeletons (ex: wolves) can't we at least try to do some animations? which programs would I require for example? (I have the skeleton.nif ; Is Blender the only option?)

Well since we have have their skeletons (ex: wolves) can't we at least try to do some animations? which programs would I require for example? (I have the skeleton.nif ; Is Blender the only option?)

I think Blender and the CK. Ok,

Now seriously..

THERE ARE NO ANIMAL SEX ANIMATIONS. ONLY HUMAN !!.

IF, However you are an animator (skilled with 3d programs) and can make new animations for the beast then you are FAAAAAARRRR more than welcome to get straight to work and begind making those animations. WE WILL ALL ADORE YOU :D . IN that case CMOD can "introduce" you to some animators (I think)(who certainly know much more than I do regarding animations in Skyrim) Who can give a heads up regarding what programs to use and what are the "guidliness" in making animations for non-human races. 

I certainly hope you can make some. I can't (I have been using Poser since version 4 but it can be considered as "proffesional" 3d software and unfortunately it does not help in this particular case.)

I think you can make some with the CK (creation KIT) but I am not an animator. And I know that the CK is not exactly co-operative. 

Dont want to sound mean or harsh..just want to clarify the above. I really hope that you Can make animation and we Finaly have some. 

Can i use my actual body meshes and texture together with animations? I see that the body changes after sex. Is it possible?

Yes, this mod doesn't change your body or texture. It only adds (doesn't replace your texture) the bukkake texture for a few minutes after sex... the final result is great, imo.

Strange...I use body by race and after sex my body texture and meshes changed...

Strange...I use body by race and after sex my body texture and meshes changed...

Of course you body textures change. After sex the butcake texture is applied. If you do see that correctly you try to identify what is wrong

I use my own unique custom race texture and mesh mod and it works fine for me. If you use body suits option then it will pick only that one mesh specified so if you have multiple mesh’s for each of the races then it can get messy. Use the same type of meshes for females (unp?) and males (real body?) and then use different compatible textures for each. Also there is a file a couple pages back that will correct the body suits for all races.

I use the following

All other Females & Khajiit: unp

Argonian & Afflicted Females: cbbe <-- No unp versions are up to my standards so I roll with cbbe texs.

Elder Females: 4udiks real body <-- Only thing stopping me using breast physics

(Females all simply remove their clothes)

All other Males: 4udiks real body <-- Way underated even without the normal map fix. Better than the crappy Favoured souls mesh. Sundracon however rocks.

BriarHearts: Roberts new vegas import with feet <-- No idea how much I stressed over this one. If you want to find out why kill a BriarHeart and take all items as soon as you take the heart it gets real ugly. Its now seamless although BriarHearts must have their own race now due to sharing the same meshes as Bretons.

(Males use erect body suit)

- Align actors during animations using the number keys 1 and 2

- Advance or reverse animation with number keys 3 and 4

- Change animations with the number keys 5 and 6

During sex animations the favorites list's hotkeys are not disabled, so you end up equipping whatever you have bind to the 1-8 keys.  I'd suggest switching them to the numpad 1-6.

Or the MLA style bindings.

Edit: just noticed rebinding was in your "comming soon" section, sounds great,...thanks for all the updates

Great sex engine btw. Very stable, and initial animation positions are near-perfect. Options are great.

Cupid is the best sex mod available imo. Thanks for sharing all your work with us, I'm enjoying very much. :)  

I dont think i have read this anywhere, but i think having a more realistic idea of approaching for sex rather than spells is better. AP did a good job, Niruin's business plan did it ok too. I never played LoverPK of oblivion so i dont know if this mod is going to be only spells once it goes official.

In fact, the only program that allows to make "good" animations is 3DStudioMax. With the help of NifSkope and other stuffs, like some importer/exporter tools.

There is an "almost pro" tutorial on Nexus about this.

I know my way around 3Dsm but I just started with the whole creation kit scripting. And I can't figure out how to enable animals in sexis, so if anyone knows how I do that, that would be the first step :)

Great job.

I am trying to so some moding with your framework.

I am attaching a script to an actor that looks for another random actor nearby and makes them have sex.

What is the best way, using your framework, to check if the actor is aleady having sex?

Any call like : bool isHavingSex(Actor ak)

So that if the actor is aleady having some action he would not be picked by script.

In fact, the only program that allows to make "good" animations is 3DStudioMax. With the help of NifSkope and other stuffs, like some importer/exporter tools.

There is an "almost pro" tutorial on Nexus about this.

I know my way around 3Dsm but I just started with the whole creation kit scripting. And I can't figure out how to enable animals in sexis, so if anyone knows how I do that, that would be the first step :)

I thnik you somwhow need to add the faction the animal in question belongs to, to the list of factions that this mod sees as potential / allowed targets. I dont know how but I do know that you will have to work with factions. 

I have a little suggestion here: is it possible to add some masturbation and erotic dance actions in this mod? I would assume it would be easier since it only involves 1 person...

And sorry to ask again: but has anyone encountered a bug where bukkake only appear in vagina or ass, but no creampie on face after blowjobs?

Thanks alot for the helps.

I love what you've done with this mod so far, even though I'm fairly good at coding regular programs and apps, game coding and modeling is something that eludes me, so much respect for that.

One thing I've noticed is that with the cupid mod, it's possible to view the animations from the AP mod. Wouldn't it therefore be possible to do the reverse and make the AP mod use this mods animations?  Although I respect what the creator of AP has done, his animations just aren't close to the quality that the ones from this mod, and I'd love it if I could see these animations when using the AP dialogue.  The reason I like the AP interactions is because it allows the character to get closer to their partners, eventually enabling them to become followers.  While I realize it's easy enough to do that with the console commands, it takes all the enjoyment out of seducing your marks, y'know?

Thx for Great mod!

I'm satistied with this mod.

But, there's a little problem.

Less motions than other mods. Though you wrote additional motions like 'up03850.7z' etc...

but there isn't guide about handling with these files('hkx'es).

I hope you to write how to add these motions into SexiS mod(in short).

Thx again for this mod XD

I love what you've done with this mod so far, even though I'm fairly good at coding regular programs and apps, game coding and modeling is something that eludes me, so much respect for that.

One thing I've noticed is that with the cupid mod, it's possible to view the animations from the AP mod. Wouldn't it therefore be possible to do the reverse and make the AP mod use this mods animations?  Although I respect what the creator of AP has done, his animations just aren't close to the quality that the ones from this mod, and I'd love it if I could see these animations when using the AP dialogue.  The reason I like the AP interactions is because it allows the character to get closer to their partners, eventually enabling them to become followers.  While I realize it's easy enough to do that with the console commands, it takes all the enjoyment out of seducing your marks, y'know?

That would require moding the scrips in the AP mod and, well, its someone elses mod and that someone else has not updated it for quite sometime. It looks like that mod is adandonded unfortunately.

Thx for Great mod!

I'm satistied with this mod.

But, there's a little problem.

Less motions than other mods. Though you wrote additional motions like 'up03850.7z' etc...

but there isn't guide about handling with these files('hkx'es).

I hope you to write how to add these motions into SexiS mod(in short).

Thx again for this mod XD

Not all the animations are available in the combat rape. Use the cupid and heart spell to see them all.. I dont think there are many mods with more animations than SexIs

Great mod, and definately better then ASX or AP, at least to me. So far, everything is working great, aside from the issue's you're already aware of (collision, ect)

Quick question though, where's the pregnancy plugins/options that you mentioned on page 1? I looked thru page 6, and i didnt see them anywhere.