SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

Okay, so I added the nude mesh, and the textures on his junk are all wonkey. It looks like a giant glowing rod. I've tried poking around in the textures file from the erect mod to see what I might need to make it look right, but my mod-fu is weak.

Any tips would be great.

I'm making a few assumptions here so I apologize if this doesn't help you.  If you're using FavoredSoul's flaccid mesh as a male body replacer, it's missing part of the texture that maps to the penis on the erect mesh.  Over in the SD thread, there's a patch in the first post in the "Patches" section which adds that part of the texture in.  Maybe give that a shot?  It works fine for me while using SD, but I haven't tried it with SexiS.

First off, awesome work - probably my favorite adult mod thus far

Just one question regarding the bukkake for FF sex, and please forgive my complete lack of knowledge about any of this stuff - you said if one wanted to enable it for all FF couples, to insert a semicolon in said lines in the aforementioned .psc file, but whenever I try to open the file in CK, it returns an error saying the file cannot be found even though it shows up in the list. I tried opening the compiled script in notepad++, but there were only 300 lines, mostly incomprenhensible. So uh, I'm kinda stuck; I'd normally do a hell of a lot more research before I'd even ask for help, but I just moved to a new place and still don't have the net up and running :(

Thanks in advance. :D

The .pex files are compiled script files, you can't edit them directly. A few posts above you (where I announced the update), you'll find an attachment with the source files for SexiS. You have to edit those ones (.psc), then compile them. In the new version, the lines to disable are 813 and 824.

Uh, sorry, but I've run into a bit of trouble - I edited out the correct lines, but whenever I tried to compile the script in CK, it would fail.

A sample of the error messages are:

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSMagEffScr.psc(169,43): GetName is not a function or does not exist

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSMagEffScr.psc(693,35): GetMaskForSlot is not a function or does not exist

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSMagEffScr.psc(693,35): cannot call the member function GetMaskForSlot alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSMagEffScr.psc(693,16): GetWornForm is not a function or does not exist

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSMagEffScr.psc(693,62): cannot cast a none to a armor, types are incompatible

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSMagEffScr.psc(713,7): GetWornForm is not a function or does not exist

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexiSMagEffScr.psc(713,27): cannot cast a none to a armor, types are incompatible

Also, the bulk of errors listed there when I tried to compile the edited version of SexiSMagEffScr were referencing, for the most part, SexiSSystemScr.psc (29 out of the 38 errors).

Thanks in advance.

All the functions that it's complaining it can't find are part of SKSE which you should have installed since it's a requirement.

Thanks a bunch... I completely forgot that I had to port existing .psc files into skse if I wanted to fiddle around with the papyrus compiler. Nevertheless, I got it working without any problems.

:)

I can't seem to get the bukkake effect to appear on the female victim's butt. Is it because I'm using a UNPB mesh?

Makes sense, shrink that butt some and see if it shows up. It could be "under the skin".

I got the same problem too. Used Caliente bodyslide to shrink everything to 0% but still doesn't work...

Okay, so I added the nude mesh, and the textures on his junk are all wonkey. It looks like a giant glowing rod. I've tried poking around in the textures file from the erect mod to see what I might need to make it look right, but my mod-fu is weak.

Any tips would be great.

I'm making a few assumptions here so I apologize if this doesn't help you.  If you're using FavoredSoul's flaccid mesh as a male body replacer, it's missing part of the texture that maps to the penis on the erect mesh.  Over in the SD thread, there's a patch in the first post in the "Patches" section which adds that part of the texture in.  Maybe give that a shot?  It works fine for me while using SD, but I haven't tried it with SexiS.

The patch you mentioned worked like a charm. Thanks hoss. :P

Alright everyone, as I have mentioned before, I was trying to see if I could do the wolf and werewolf animations.
(may do dogs and horses etc if requests overwhelm me)
Now, I have a little bit of free time and I've been seting things up in 3ds max to start the animations!

I have everything ready to start BUT! there's one huge problem that I need help with ASAP:

Ok, so I have the skeleton.nif for the wolf and the model too, everything's ok, BUT I don't have the Werewolf's skeleton.nif, I have it in .hkx!! 
Same for the human chars, I NEED the skeleton.nif of humans and the body nif of all races to properly align the wolf and the werewolf with them, check for height, humping deatils etc!

Plz help me I really wanna do this for you people  :P

wolfready_zps5b2a6ec7.png

As you can see I have the wolf skeleton... not going so well for the werewolf:

WWready_zpse41482b4.png

is there any way to change animations? the animations usually get repeatedly which is quite boring.

otherwise, great mod. tis the best sex mod out there

Quite boring??? This mod has the highest number of sex animations. If you read carefully the description page, you'll find there are keys to change the animation during action IF is the player involved but NOT if are only npc to npc involved OR during defeated mode.

I can't seem to get the bukkake effect to appear on the female victim's butt. Is it because I'm using a UNPB mesh?

Makes sense, shrink that butt some and see if it shows up. It could be "under the skin".

Not really true. I use the UNPB-BBP mesh with the xp32 XPMS skeleton and the bukkake appears everytime (version 02-05) where it is supposed be.

Just a note. The bukkake disappears when your char wear again her armor. But ... if you wear a "skimpy" armor without panties (like I'm using by now), you will see again the bukkake few seconds later you weared the armor.

Hi guys. Awesome mod, have been using it for a while now and it is definitely one of the easiest mods to use and probably the best one out there. One request I have, I always struggle getting files downloaded from LL, most often downloads halt at around only 300Kb. Any chance of getting a mirror download site? I havent been able to download your latest update at all and have been trying since the day it was posted. Really frustrating, and not only this mod I struggle with.

Saturday morning thought.

Instead to try some terrific and difficult animations for werewolves, dogs, wolves and so on, why not try to make some decent FEMALE - FEMALE animations?

These are pratically missed from EVERY sex mod here and around.

For example:

1. Sixty-nine pussy licking.

2. Pussy licking one laying leg spreaded the other licking doggy position (could be useful for future, hopefully, threesomes).

3. Pussy sitting on face (could use some of the AP-cowgirl stages but moved on the other girl's face).

4. Standing fingering while hugging (both in action).

Possibility are almost infinte.

Saturday morning thought.

Instead to try some terrific and difficult animations for werewolves, dogs, wolves and so on, why not try to make some decent FEMALE - FEMALE animations?

These are pratically missed from EVERY sex mod here and around.

For example:

1. Sixty-nine pussy licking.

2. Pussy licking one laying leg spreaded the other licking doggy position (could be useful for future, hopefully, threesomes).

3. Pussy sitting on face (could use some of the AP-cowgirl stages but moved on the other girl's face).

4. Standing fingering while hugging (both in action).

Possibility are almost infinte.

^^This^^ +1

Quite boring??? This mod has the highest number of sex animations. If you read carefully the description page, you'll find there are keys to change the animation during action IF is the player involved but NOT if are only npc to npc involved OR during defeated mode.

calm down mate, you choke on your liquor.

highest number of sex animations, yes. that's what made me think this is the best sex mod out there.

but if you read my post carefully, you can see I said "the animations usually get repeatedly", which means there are some good animations you can only rarely see.

and yes I have read carefully the first post, there are also this line "Under certain circumstances, the above two features are disabled" which makes me confused.

@Fdrph Here's the werewolf skeleton.nif:

skeleton_werewolf.rar

For female skeleton.nif it comes with pretty much every body mod. I'd probably suggest using either the vanilla skeleton or one with BBP as the TBBP skeletons technically aren't finalized yet and still have a few issues. Try perfect 3-2 skeleton. You can find them with or without BBP.

@badboy_zay If its defeated your talking about that's because only about 5-6 of the animations can be used with defeated the rest are cupid only.

@Fdrph Here's the werewolf skeleton.nif:

attachicon.gifskeleton_werewolf.rar

For female skeleton.nif it comes with pretty much every body mod. I'd probably suggest using either the vanilla skeleton or one with BBP as the TBBP skeletons technically aren't finalized yet and still have a few issues. Try perfect 3-2 skeleton. You can find them with or without BBP.

@badboy_zay If its defeated your talking about that's because only about 5-6 of the animations can be used with defeated the rest are cupid only.

Thanks! I'll try it right away ;)

And I prefer vanilla skeletons just for compatibility and to be sure it works with everyone first try.

Not really true. I use the UNPB-BBP mesh with the xp32 XPMS skeleton and the bukkake appears everytime (version 02-05) where it is supposed be.

Just a note. The bukkake disappears when your char wear again her armor. But ... if you wear a "skimpy" armor without panties (like I'm using by now), you will see again the bukkake few seconds later you weared the armor.

Oh, that's one I hadn't thought of. Are they expecting the bukkake texture to magically worm it's way through the armor/clothing that was just put back on?

Oh, that's one I hadn't thought of. Are they expecting the bukkake texture to magically worm it's way through the armor/clothing that was just put back on?

yeeaa, why not. I have a similar problem too. Although I have edited the texture and my char is quite more "covered" regardles the position, I still havent found why I dont see any driping and drips on the ground if I stand still  :P