SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

@zarzil, This is a known issue with the AP animations due to offset in the animation files. Not sure if a fix is in the works but it's been noted many times

@KLON999, as I remember it Cmod's stance on this is that it will probably be added but not anytime soon since there's more important things to do.

@airborne101, This is also a known problem but it's due to syncing all the voices to work takes a lot of time and there are more important things to do then adding more voices at the moment. Eventually but not now.

@Cmod, Seems like the "ideas for improvement" should be changed to a "planned features" section and also add to it a section of things that are also planned but not for the immediate future like followers, pregnancy and the other things people constantly are posting about so this thread doesn't unnecessarily fill up with repeats. Also an update on the bugs/known problems section with some more of the known problems/issues to avoid answering your self more then you have to. Maybe even a Not planned section might be usefull aswell.

Thanks Jimjim117, you're correct on all accounts.

Re-organized that section a bit based on your suggestions. Separated things into 'Ongoing', 'Soon', and 'Distant' based on when I expect to get around to them. Also, for people who haven't noticed this yet, I actually update the version history prior to releasing things. Anything listed under TBD will be in the next version.

Nice work so far. The pace is impressive. Nice to see Skyrim finally catching up to Oblivion's robust modding.

That said' date=' I have an issue and a question.

The issue is one that I think has been mentioned before - I'm getting a lot of "pushing" or "pulling" from my character and the npc on some of the animations. This will often lead to my character and her partner getting shoved across the room and partially into a wall. I'm a little confused, as I see in the patch notes that this has been fixed(?) but I'm definitely using the latest version. I'm using cupid and two female actors, if that's any help.

As for the question - is it possible to get the bukkake/creampie effects to display using two female actors? Futa ftw.

Edit: Clarified my issue, added more detail.

[/quote']

I think the fixed thing you're seeing is a different (although similar effect) bug. Actors used to not have the AI disabled properly, so they'd just walk around while playing the sex animations.

Currently problem is the actors are positioned a little to close to each other. The best fix for now is to press the 1 or 2 keys to move the actors a little farther apart.

There is currently zero support for the bukkake/creampie effects for FF sex. Not sure how to go about adding it for just futa actors without it being a pain for users.

However, if you're familiar with how to edit scripts and want to simply enable it for all FF couples, insert a semi-colon at the beginning of lines 814 and 823 in SexiSMagEffScr.psc. Then recompile.

About the stealing comments: When I first tried out this mod' date=' I could attempt to pickpocket my rapist. I could clearly see their inventory, and that's how I knew my stuff had become theirs. But, I'm not sure how I did that now. Because my most resent attempts to do this results in a message about them already having caught me.

And that's fair enough. I like that you can't steal it back immediately. I'm just writing because one time I could pickpocket it and that's what I saw.

Oh, and I have an issue of selecting the strap on for female encounters. When I click the option, nothing happens. But it's odd. Because when I use the Defeated Dialogue and enable auto-strap on it'll detect a few strap ons. I choose the one I prefer and leave it at that. The main dialogue still doesn't have any strap on associated with it. But at the time where it's needed, for whatever reason the correct strap-on is used, every time. So, that's great. I'm just letting you know that there's something odd with that option to bring up the strap ons.

Also, that Horker horn strap on looks vicious. Could there be a blood bakkake effect if this particular strap-on is used? It'd function just like how bukkake happens now, but the texture would be blood instead. And, this could be useful when pregnancy is designed, both to indicate a virginity, and (this might be a bit touchy) for when rough fucking ends a pregnancy.

I remember Oblivion mods that had pregnancy and lose the baby due to rough play (being knocked over).

I guess this is better left for when a pregnancy plugin is underway. What about if you put ideas for things that make more sense as part of a plugin in a spoiler space somewhere. That way they're collected and can be referred to later. Or, whatever. I would be interested in females having a virginity record. Those married wouldn't have it set, but a lot of the younger women might, or it could be semi-random. So many idea, hey?

[/quote']

The strapons in the main system supports only a predefined set of strapons. So, if none of them are installed it wont detect anything. Unlike Defeated which just lets you select one from your inventory.

Due to the way the horker strapon plugin was made, that'd actually be somewhat difficult. It replaces the regular 'Strapon' mod, using the exact same plugin name. Internally, it replaces the default strapon with the horker tusk. So, I have no way of detecting which plugin they're using.

As for the blood idea, a new way of adding effects is needed. The effects can't be stacked, so I have to make a separate effect for every possibility. With the current 3 locations for cum to go, that's 7 possibilities. If I bumped that up to 4 by adding that new effect, it would require 15, which is getting kind of ridiculous. I'm hoping a new way to apply an effect like that will be found where things can be dynamically stacked on each other, at which point it would be possible to add easily.

There is a virginity record for the player already, although it's not visible anywhere. But SexiS keeps track of if the player is a virgin as well as who took them. Nothing for other actors yet though, not sure how to do that reasonably.

This might be a weird request' date=' ok, well, not that weird, but if the animations ever become available, any possibility of adding in compatibility for creatures?

[/quote']

If they ever start being made, I will do my best to add support for them.

Thanks for the tip, Cmod! I'll give it a try. Though, they're .pex files on my installation... If I understand this correctly, wouldn't I need to edit the original .pcs file, and then recompile that? Beg your pardon if the source was just lying around somewhere, freely available, or if there's something I'm not understanding here.

This might be a weird request' date=' ok, well, not that weird, but if the animations ever become available, any possibility of adding in compatibility for creatures?

[/quote']

If they ever start being made, I will do my best to add support for them.

Awesome then. I notice with XX adult show that it DOES work, but, well, no animation means no movement.

Hey, I've been reading up on papyrus, and this looks like some assembly-ish scripting I'd both enjoy learning and have an immediate use for. But it seems very clear I'd need access to your source files to make the modification you suggested.

I understand if you don't want to hand them out, though. If that's the case, I'm certain I'm just one among many who would appreciate bukkake/cum effects enabled on F/F couplings, in compiled form, as an alternate download.

If you can find the time, that is. Thanks either way, for this great mod!

Hey' date=' I've been reading up on papyrus, and this looks like some assembly-ish scripting I'd both enjoy learning and have an immediate use for. But it seems very clear I'd need access to your source files to make the modification you suggested.

I understand if you don't want to hand them out, though. If that's the case, I'm certain I'm just one among many who would appreciate bukkake/cum effects enabled on F/F couplings, in compiled form, as an alternate download.

If you can find the time, that is. Thanks either way, for this great mod!

[/quote']

For reasons I can't (don't feel like) putting into words, I do not include the source for the core framework in the OP. However, I do post the full source code whenever I post an update. Latest is currently here.

Hey, thanks! There's plenty of resources available to educate me, so I'll get out of your hair now. I'll pop in and let you know when I've got this working.

Edit: Success! Once I got the updated skse scripts and sources in their proper folders (I somehow managed to mix this up when I installed the program), was nothing to it. A good intro to papyrus. You da' man, Cmod.

Hey, so how hard would it be to let draugrs rape you? Or do they already? I haven't ventured into any dungeons yet (still testing my mod combinations), but I just remembered how many of those things there are throughout the game.

And, mostly they're just slightly re-textured npcs. So... is that kind of stuff on the books? I'd really like to battle through a dungeon with that kind of hazard.

Oh, I had another idea: what if you had some sex-related stats that stayed with you? Like if you're repeatedly raped, not only do you get that debuffed time-out, but I'm thinking it might make sense if there was a semi-permanent cost for letting that happen. Like, maybe a reduction to your endurance, or health. Or maybe a change in the recovery of those. This could be down with spells, like diseases do, and a player could look that up to see just how affected their character is.

To remove them, maybe you have to either sleep it off or visit a shrine to get healed.

Also, would it be possible to have our charcters stay sitting on the ground after they've been raped? I find it odd that they automatically take to their feet. I'd like it if they had a temporary idle forced on them to stay down until the player tries to move them in a direction. When that happens, they jump up and move. But they don't do that until then. So... possible or not?

hi Cmod,

could you add a simple toggle for the defeated plugin to ignore following factions ? :

BanditFaction

VampireFaction (vanilla + DG)

WIThugFaction

WEBountyHunter

ForswornFaction

ThalmoreFaction

NecromancerFaction

SprigganFaction

that way we could use defeated in parallel to the SD mod.

cheers

wood

I think I have found more or less what was causing those crazy problems but since I don't know anything about scripting I can only assume.

Anyway everythig works perfect now even in cobat rape and even with SA also installed.

Trying to fix the problem I had to make a clean save and a clean reinstall of all the following mods

SexIs

Sex Addicts

Convinient Horses

Amazing Followers Tweaks.

What I did notice is that previously, AFT was unable to manage the followers inventory. The followers were equiping the items normally and were unequiping it for SA (witch did not happen for AFT. AFT inventory management did not allow them to undress), but when I tried to make AFT remember that outfit. AFT was unable to "see" the outfits the follower had on.

By making a new clean install of AFT, it now "sees" the items normally, and again does not allow the followers to undress for SA. For Sexis it works normally.

So my guess is that the inventory management of AFT caused some problems with SA, with a script runnig forever as Waxanfigure explained me, and with in turn affected SexIs. That is why the game would CTD when Sexis was removed but still would not fix the problems for SA..

So my conclusion.

Inventory management from followers mods can cause serious problems if that mod is not installed correctly or if it is not correctly made. If there is a big lag in animations starting and chenging (through keys) your first suspect is a mod that manages outfits and inventory.

Another thing you should know is that because the player cannot be excluded from random rape in SA (the command for some reason does not work) it would be good to have the HP threshold for SexIs higher than in SA. even 5% will make a difference and will prevent the animations of both mods happening together. (it will happen occasionally but not that often.)

and for everyone that has problems with this mod and/or SA.. you are definately doing something wrong. If there was a major problem it would have happened to me first :-P

hi Cmod' date='

could you add a simple toggle for the defeated plugin to ignore following factions ? :

BanditFaction

WIThugFaction

WEBountyHunter

ForswornFaction

ThalmoreFaction

NecromancerFaction

SprigganFaction

cheers

wood

[/quote']

I dont have any experience with SD but cant you make the HP of Defeated quite higher than SD so first the player gets raped and if it falls even more they get slaved? Dont know if that is even possible.. just suggesting

Hey' date=' so how hard would it be to let draugrs rape you? Or do they already? I haven't ventured into any dungeons yet (still testing my mod combinations), but I just remembered how many of those things there are throughout the game.

And, mostly they're just slightly re-textured npcs. So... is that kind of stuff on the books? I'd really like to battle through a dungeon with that kind of hazard.

Oh, I had another idea: what if you had some sex-related stats that stayed with you? Like if you're repeatedly raped, not only do you get that debuffed time-out, but I'm thinking it might make sense if there was a semi-permanent cost for letting that happen. Like, maybe a reduction to your endurance, or health. Or maybe a change in the recovery of those. This could be down with spells, like diseases do, and a player could look that up to see just how affected their character is.

To remove them, maybe you have to either sleep it off or visit a shrine to get healed.

Also, would it be possible to have our charcters stay sitting on the ground after they've been raped? I find it odd that they automatically take to their feet. I'd like it if they had a temporary idle forced on them to stay down until the player tries to move them in a direction. When that happens, they jump up and move. But they don't do that until then. So... possible or not?

[/quote']

I dont think that draugrs are exactly retextured NPCs. Mainly because if you install a mod that gives Males their "tools" back, draugrs still dont have any. So I think that they use different meshes and perhaps skeletons so they would also require specific animations. They are similar to giants. Giants are not normall NPCs but highly scaled, they are a different "race".

But I do agree that the first non-human animation that should be added is definatelly the draugrs. !!

Draugrs have a different skeleton than humans, even if you use a custom one like xp32 XPMS or Perfect3-2. And the Draugrs' skeleton is managed by the main skyrim.bsa.

Second, Draugrs have not this sort of animations (probably because the skeleton fact).

Some "static" poses introduced by japaneses, introduce also a custom draugr set that has its own skeleton, meshes, added "tool" and textures. But they are only static poses, no animations. The same they did for falmer (same problem as draugrs about animations), giants, trolls and mudcrabs too.

One thing is to do static poses and a totally different thing is to do animations because anims involves the skeleton and its bones (a lot).

hi Cmod' date='

BanditFaction

WIThugFaction

WEBountyHunter

ForswornFaction

ThalmoreFaction

NecromancerFaction

SprigganFaction

cheers

wood

[/quote']

I dont have any experience with SD but cant you make the HP of Defeated quite higher than SD so first the player gets raped and if it falls even more they get slaved? Dont know if that is even possible.. just suggesting

works only if you play on easy difficulty and/or not facing bosses.

else you run into the "issue" i describe here:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11609&pid=326012#pid326012

its not really surprising as they are not meant to cooperate yet.

by possibly excluding the SD factions in defeated, on users choice and config, it would be a nice and easy simple first step towards compatibility

just tested right now !

+ sort of MLA automatic ^^

+ add cum effect ^^

+ lots of anims with sound ^^

+ alots of others positive points ^^ (i not mention all or i need an extra large comment place ^^ )

- some little bug , npc move and come back in position (0,5 or 1 sec)

- if its night npc can make sex with torch ^^ LOL

- some arrows stay at floor...sometime the arrows think the npc is in rock or something ^^

btw this mod is very cool , now i can use MLA without use all this keys (Y,X,H etc..) , just keep up this good mod and thanks for create and share it ^^

If the buff doens't end and your health/stamina/magicka don't regenerate, you can use some console commands to restore them. For example:

player.setAV HealRate 0.70 (restore the health regen rate)

player.setAV StaminaRate 5.00

player.setAV MagickaRate 3.00

NOTE-NOTE-NOTE: the values I put here are the "default" standard ones. It is possible you have some higher values (it depends of your skill level and from some enchanted stuff you can wear). To be sure, BEFORE the combat rape, check your values and write them dowm using the commands:

player.getAV HealRate

player.getAV StaminaRate

player.getAV MagickaRate

Have a nice day.

If the buff doens't end and your health/stamina/magicka don't regenerate' date=' you can use some console commands to restore them. For example:

NOTE-NOTE-NOTE: the values I put here are the "default" standard ones. It is possible you have some higher values (it depends of your skill level and from some enchanted stuff you can wear). To be sure, BEFORE the combat rape, check your values and write them dowm using the commands:

player.getAV HealRate

player.getAV StaminaRate

player.getAV MagickaRate

Have a nice day.

[/quote']

the buff is still listed in magic effects but health restores well, only magicka and stamina do not...

Great work. Though I do have one question. I skimmed through thread and didnt see any answer. How do you get the creampie/bukakke texture to work? Is it applied automatically?

for me, it was applied automatically after 5 or 6 times (position variation) with the same npc ^^ , i cant say exactly but i suppose it depend of what pose you choose to do ...

Hey' date=' so how hard would it be to let draugrs rape you? Or do they already? I haven't ventured into any dungeons yet (still testing my mod combinations), but I just remembered how many of those things there are throughout the game.

[/quote']

As was already mentioned, Draugr's don't use a human skeleton, so current animations will not work with them.

I think the current debuff is harsh enough, reducing regeneration of your 3 stats so harshly.

I'm not sure it's possible to have the player stay on the ground without re-playing the falling over portion of the animation, which would look equally silly.

hi Cmod' date='

BanditFaction

WIThugFaction

WEBountyHunter

ForswornFaction

ThalmoreFaction

NecromancerFaction

SprigganFaction

cheers

wood

[/quote']

If you disable those factions, whats left? Seems like it'd be townsfolk, and that's about it. Doesn't work with non-humans yet.

just tested right now !

+ sort of MLA automatic ^^

+ add cum effect ^^

+ lots of anims with sound ^^

+ alots of others positive points ^^ (i not mention all or i need an extra large comment place ^^ )

- some little bug ' date=' npc move and come back in position (0,5 or 1 sec)

- if its night npc can make sex with torch ^^ LOL

- some arrows stay at floor...sometime the arrows think the npc is in rock or something ^^

btw this mod is very cool , now i can use MLA without use all this keys (Y,X,H etc..) , just keep up this good mod and thanks for create and share it ^^

[/quote']

That bug is a result of the actors being positioned slightly too close together. Pressing the 1 or 2 key will move the actors apart, which will "fix" it.

Torch thing is new, I'll look into it.

Not sure there is anything I can do about the arrows on the ground.

Any idea what to do' date=' when the SexiS-Defeated Rape-"buff" don't end. Even if waited the time, I set in the options and rested a couple of game-days?

[/quote']

It is removed based on RL time, not gametime. So waiting will have pretty much no effect. You can use the Reset option within the defeated config menu to remove it, however that feature is not exactly streamlined yet. Once selecting it you'll probably need to get someone to hit you, at which point you'll see a message "SexiSDefeated: Reset Player Complete", which means indicates it's finished removing things from you.

Yes, it is usually necessary to get hit by someone. One easy way is to find a random actor, open the console, select them and type 'startcombat player', let them hit you, then sheath your weapon and they'll stop.

Hopefully I can streamline the reset thing so this isn't necessary in the future.

Great work. Though I do have one question. I skimmed through thread and didnt see any answer. How do you get the creampie/bukakke texture to work? Is it applied automatically?

Automatic. It will be applied to a different location based on the type of sex. Butt' date=' crotch, or chest/mouth. This effect only applies to the skin, so when armor is put back on after sex, you might not be able to see it (depending on the armor).

If the buff doens't end and your health/stamina/magicka don't regenerate, you can use some console commands to restore them. For example:

player.getAV HealRate

player.getAV StaminaRate

player.getAV MagickaRate

Have a nice day.

Just a note, doing this will fix your recover rate, but doesn't remove the debuff. It may go away on it's own eventually and then you'll have double the recover rates. See two replies above for a way to get the debuff removed.

I think I have found more or less what was causing those crazy problems but since I don't know anything about scripting I can only assume.

Anyway everythig works perfect now even in cobat rape and even with SA also installed.

Trying to fix the problem I had to make a clean save and a clean reinstall of all the following mods

SexIs

Sex Addicts

Convinient Horses

Amazing Followers Tweaks.

What I did notice is that previously' date=' AFT was unable to manage the followers inventory. The followers were equiping the items normally and were unequiping it for SA (witch did not happen for AFT. AFT inventory management did not allow them to undress), but when I tried to make AFT remember that outfit. AFT was unable to "see" the outfits the follower had on.

By making a new clean install of AFT, it now "sees" the items normally, and again does not allow the followers to undress for SA. For Sexis it works normally.

So my guess is that the inventory management of AFT caused some problems with SA, with a script runnig forever as Waxanfigure explained me, and with in turn affected SexIs. That is why the game would CTD when Sexis was removed but still would not fix the problems for SA..

So my conclusion.

Inventory management from followers mods can cause serious problems if that mod is not installed correctly or if it is not correctly made. If there is a big lag in animations starting and chenging (through keys) your first suspect is a mod that manages outfits and inventory.

Another thing you should know is that because the player cannot be excluded from random rape in SA (the command for some reason does not work) it would be good to have the HP threshold for SexIs higher than in SA. even 5% will make a difference and will prevent the animations of both mods happening together. (it will happen occasionally but not that often.)

and for everyone that has problems with this mod and/or SA.. you are definately doing something wrong. If there was a major problem it would have happened to me first :-P

[/quote']

Interesting.

I've also been thinking that some of the problems from SexiS could happen if someone saved and then updated while a sex act was still under way. Wouldn't have to be one involving the player. I'll see about adding some protection against that in the next version, or at least display a warning message when a user updates and has sex acts going on.

hi Cmod' date='

BanditFaction

WIThugFaction

WEBountyHunter

ForswornFaction

ThalmoreFaction

NecromancerFaction

SprigganFaction

cheers

wood

[/quote']

If you disable those factions, whats left? Seems like it'd be townsfolk, and that's about it. Doesn't work with non-humans yet.

thought about imperials or stormcloak soldiers. potentially interesting if you follow the join the xy questline.