SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

I have a minor problem with Alicia Painslut conversion. I'm doing Alternate Start, Lakeview, and when I add the mod she appears in Demon form inside the house. She doesn't do anything, just stands there.

I know this has been a 'feature' of Alicia on and off. Is there any cure for it please?

15 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

I have a minor problem with Alicia Painslut conversion. I'm doing Alternate Start, Lakeview, and when I add the mod she appears in Demon form inside the house. She doesn't do anything, just stands there.

I know this has been a 'feature' of Alicia on and off. Is there any cure for it please?

I have seen that too with LAL when you wait for a few hours inside the starting cell. I don't know what is causing it yet.

10 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I have seen that too with LAL when you wait for a few hours inside the starting cell. I don't know what is causing it yet.

OK, thanks. Alternate Start can knobble a few mods so it might be that. I'll hope you find a solution but no rush - it's not the end of the world!

Hello, i previously had problem with flowering spriggan (the one with spriggan host armor) which cause me to CTD, when killed or attacking me which forces me to disable them from console when encountering one. Then i tried to export facegen data on CK. After that no CTD when encountering one but then i realized the npc entry in console (from typing help flowering) there are only 2 entries when previously it had 3 entries. The third entry is missing from the list, It was the one looked like a giant greenish wisp

is it supposed to happen or did i made a mistake when saving in CK ?. Im on SSE version.

6 hours ago, rizzuh said:

Hello, i previously had problem with flowering spriggan (the one with spriggan host armor) which cause me to CTD, when killed or attacking me which forces me to disable them from console when encountering one. Then i tried to export facegen data on CK. After that no CTD when encountering one but then i realized the npc entry in console (from typing help flowering) there are only 2 entries when previously it had 3 entries. The third entry is missing from the list, It was the one looked like a giant greenish wisp

is it supposed to happen or did i made a mistake when saving in CK ?. Im on SSE version.

No, you did everything right. There is only supposed to be 2 entries for the Flowering Spriggan.

9 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

No, you did everything right. There is only supposed to be 2 entries for the Flowering Spriggan.

Thank for the reply, i had problem with SoD then i decide to fix SD+ while doing it. its fine so far.

Ugh, Sexlab Stories is not converting for shit. Devious went through conversion just fine, but most things I try to do with the normal plugin in CK crashes it. Try to save the plugin, crash. Try to export facegen, crash.

EDIT: The crashes always seem to come after the warning "FACEGEN: Morph SkinnyMorph has 179 vertices but the geometry has 0".

Hormones has converted without any trouble. Testing it now, and I'll report later on.

EDIT: Selection of "Bimbo" race at character creation causes CTD. Currently looking into a remedy for it.

Addendum: I'm able to get the "Bimbo" race working by replacing head and body meshes with up to date SE variants. Hair still isn't working though. Gonna figure that out in the morning.

On 6/30/2019 at 3:09 AM, rizzuh said:

Thank for the reply, i had problem with SoD then i decide to fix SD+ while doing it. its fine so far.

Another thing you can do, if you haven't yet, is move the "sprigganhost" folder in meshes into meshes/actors. This is actually a foresight from the LE version I have forgot to correct.

• 3 months later...

I uploaded a bunch of SSE conversions kindly provided by @nomkaz .

I couldn't do it this morning because of LL's outage but I plan to remove SSE files from all of my mods download page and keep them only on the first post of this thread. This is to prevent mix ups when downloading SE version of LE and vice versa.

10 hours ago, Snook001 said:

Hi,

Is it normal that Sanguine enslave me on my first visit to the dream world?  I just found that weird cause he sent me to the world and I'm enslave ?.

Thanks.

It is normal he enslaved you.... but it is not normal he sent you back while still enslaved. The dialogue to be sent back should be disabled while you are enslaved to him.

How did he send you back?

1 minute ago, nanashi50 said:

Do we need to keep the SD+ and SL Dialogue versions matched up?

SL Dialogue SE is from May 2019, but SD+ SE is from October. Will that cause problems?

In general, the only issues could be some missing features in dialogues with the master. Nothing critical for the mod to run.

The BSL in SexLab Dialogues is useless, if memory serves. SSE doesn't use those anymore. I may be wrong, but pretty sure that's the case...

EDIT: To elaborate, they're only needed if one wants to unpack the bsa with the CK, which, well, there's better and more reliable ways to do it with...

10 hours ago, Lucifeller said:

The BSL in SexLab Dialogues is useless, if memory serves. SSE doesn't use those anymore. I may be wrong, but pretty sure that's the case...

EDIT: To elaborate, they're only needed if one wants to unpack the bsa with the CK, which, well, there's better and more reliable ways to do it with...

As far as I know SE uses the BSL file, but hates BSA's, so unpack the BSA and delete the BSL.

4 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

As far as I know SE uses the BSL file, but hates BSA's, so unpack the BSA and delete the BSL.

SE hates a lot of things, including underscores in cell names... I really don't know Bethesda's logic with changing that one. If it ain't broken don't fix it...

1 minute ago, Lucifeller said:

SE hates a lot of things, including underscores in cell names... I really don't know Bethesda's logic with changing that one. If it ain't broken don't fix it...

It really depends on the BSA. It's ok with Alternate Start, USSEP, and what not with BSAs, but for Sexlab mods it's damn near 100%. Oldrim BSAs 100% need to be extracted then rebuilt for SE. The game most likely with CTD at boot with them. It's easier to just not use a BSA.

On 11/1/2019 at 8:15 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

It is normal he enslaved you.... but it is not normal he sent you back while still enslaved. The dialogue to be sent back should be disabled while you are enslaved to him.

How did he send you back?

He did not, he said he was sending me back, then the enslaving part started.   Now I only need to manage to pickpocket the key and I'm free :) .

9 minutes ago, Snook001 said:

He did not, he said he was sending me back, then the enslaving part started.   Now I only need to manage to pickpocket the key and I'm free :) .

Or just give him the mead he asks and he will let you go willingly :)

That enslavement is meant to be short... not the full experience.

8 hours ago, Lucifeller said:

I can explain that one. The underscore is about save file names, which they changed in order to support the new per-character saves. When they redid the filenames to work with it they put some basic information, like the cell/worldspace editor ID, into the name of the file and chose the underscore to separate the various pieces. Problem is they didn't consider (or care) that some of the pieces might have underscores in their values...

The Sanguine's Debauchery files don't agree with FNIS. They come back as "Warning: Inconsistent mod sanguinesDebauchery. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)<<"

and "NOTE: sanguinesDebauchery uses outdated behavior file"

7 hours ago, Foxcrest said:

The Sanguine's Debauchery files don't agree with FNIS. They come back as "Warning: Inconsistent mod sanguinesDebauchery. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)<<"

and "NOTE: sanguinesDebauchery uses outdated behavior file"

Thanks ... It is a known issue.

I haven't found a lot of details about how to actually fix it yet.

5 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks ... It is a known issue.

I haven't found a lot of details about how to actually fix it yet.

I ran my copy through Cathedral Assets Optimizer 2 more times with ONLY "Animations" checked, and that warning goes away. A few of them are a bit resistant to conversion. It could be C.A.O. fault too though, who knows. I don't know jack about animations. ?