SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

19 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

(What SD is doing with a camera?)

I have no desire to look through 400+ scripts to find out. Maybe DBF will reply...

it might have something to do with the custom animations - the walk, kneel, or crawl. that's all i can think of off the top of my head.

18 hours ago, gardelucina said:

When I get enslaved in SD+, I have no dialogue options with my Owner, any suggestions?

Take a look with xedit and see what is conflicting with this mod. Depending on what/who is your owner, the dialog ability or options might have been removed by a different mod.

On 9/28/2022 at 10:56 PM, zarantha said:

Take a look with xedit and see what is conflicting with this mod. Depending on what/who is your owner, the dialog ability or options might have been removed by a different mod.

It was operator error. I disabled dialogues to troubleshoot a different mod, but forgot to turn it back on

Hello,

I have a question. Is Sex Lab Dialogues supposed to add more dialogues than just "Hi you!" "Insult" "Begging" or "Please follow me?" Those are literally 4 dialogue options I can see talking to NPCs or followers and I'm not sure how to do the corruption or seduction part using that mod. 

Or do I need all mods listed as "Main Files" to get more dialogue options?

• 4 weeks later...

I have a question about sanguine debauchery. I use Skyrim Se/Ae V1.6.640.08.  - everything works so far, but when my character gets enslaved, only parts of the inventory are removed, most of the clothing and armor parts are not. In the versions I've played in the past, the inventory has always been emptied properly.

What can be the reason and what can I do?

PS: Limited removal option is unchecked in options.

Hi ! Regarding SL Stories, I've come upon a problem that some other have had, but I didn't manage finding the answer.

The milking harness from the milk farm doesn't seem to appear on anybody's body. After checking that I had the right version of SL stories/stories devious, I noticed that there are no meshes for the harness in the .7z files :/ 

Is there a way that I can fix this issue ?

hi,

is it normal to have the milk farm quest in Sexlab Stories devious without a quest markers?

the quest works just fine, and i have objectives in the jornal but no quest markers to point me.

another question i have is, how do use the simple milk harness to milk my character? i have MME installed as well but the normall MME way of milking don't count for the quest, as it says "practice with the milk harness 5 times to produce milk for Leonare" or simthing like that.

Edited by AliAmiri

Really enjoy these mods, glad to see the AE/SE compatible versions too.

Had a few hiccups along the way with my latest Skyrim install that sent me down an hour long rabbit hole of trying to figure out what was crashing my game, only to realize I never downloaded SD+ Resources. I did not feel particularly good about figuring that out! So, I am not exactly the smartest of modders and often miss obvious things.

I've got things working smoothly, mostly. My current issue is this: with Hormones, my armor is not adapting to the changes. I know the changes are happening because without armor on, the character's body reflects the growth changes. With everything on, it's back to my baseline BodySlide settings.

Is the mod Hormones supposed to be able to affect custom armors? If it is, is there something I'm missing to give Hormones the ability to take control of tweaking these armors in respect to the growth affecting the player? 

It seems like it has something to do with how I set my BodySlide files, but I'm not sure what. Some things work - like some black robes I have that I haven't installed custom replacers for. However, for any custom armor I've made bodyslide files for or vanilla armor that I have replacers for, they revert to the baseline BodySlide files I made and are not affected by growth.

Adjusting the Armor/Cloth shrink values in MCM does not affect custom armors, but it does affect the armors/cloth in the game that I have not replaced.

Edited by ivraell
On 10/6/2022 at 5:49 PM, Vurumal_#3 said:

Hello,

I have a question. Is Sex Lab Dialogues supposed to add more dialogues than just "Hi you!" "Insult" "Begging" or "Please follow me?" Those are literally 4 dialogue options I can see talking to NPCs or followers and I'm not sure how to do the corruption or seduction part using that mod. 

Or do I need all mods listed as "Main Files" to get more dialogue options?

Same here.
No option for corrup or seduce.
Although this mod helped me a lot with a stuck interaction with a follower (dots when interacting, related to defeat I think), I used the spell debug and it worked, so I'll keep this mod just for this very usefull debug spell.

On 11/3/2022 at 3:20 PM, ivraell said:

Really enjoy these mods, glad to see the AE/SE compatible versions too.

Had a few hiccups along the way with my latest Skyrim install that sent me down an hour long rabbit hole of trying to figure out what was crashing my game, only to realize I never downloaded SD+ Resources. I did not feel particularly good about figuring that out! So, I am not exactly the smartest of modders and often miss obvious things.

I've got things working smoothly, mostly. My current issue is this: with Hormones, my armor is not adapting to the changes. I know the changes are happening because without armor on, the character's body reflects the growth changes. With everything on, it's back to my baseline BodySlide settings.

Is the mod Hormones supposed to be able to affect custom armors? If it is, is there something I'm missing to give Hormones the ability to take control of tweaking these armors in respect to the growth affecting the player? 

It seems like it has something to do with how I set my BodySlide files, but I'm not sure what. Some things work - like some black robes I have that I haven't installed custom replacers for. However, for any custom armor I've made bodyslide files for or vanilla armor that I have replacers for, they revert to the baseline BodySlide files I made and are not affected by growth.

Adjusting the Armor/Cloth shrink values in MCM does not affect custom armors, but it does affect the armors/cloth in the game that I have not replaced.

it's not hormones controlling that, morphs are controlled by racemenu or slif if you have that. if your body is reflecting the changes, then hormones is working correctly. make sure you built your armors in bodyslide with the morph option checked. if they don't have bodyslides, this will never work. If you're creating the bodyslides yourself, i have no idea if you created them correctly (did you conform to the reference shape?).

On 11/5/2022 at 5:18 AM, ebbluminous said:

Hello. Just wondering if I have missed something with Mr Frog's mods. As the LE ones have not been updated since Jan, are they considered finished, abandoned, on a modding break?

I'm assuming modding break. But we don't know.

31 minutes ago, zarantha said:

it's not hormones controlling that, morphs are controlled by racemenu or slif if you have that. if your body is reflecting the changes, then hormones is working correctly. make sure you built your armors in bodyslide with the morph option checked. if they don't have bodyslides, this will never work. If you're creating the bodyslides yourself, i have no idea if you created them correctly (did you conform to the reference shape?).

When I mentioned I was not the smarted modders in the world, this is the kind of thing I was talking about. This was it, thank you. I didn't check the morphs option. I don't think I've ever even looked at that box before and I'm on my nth reinstall/mass modding of Skyrim, but this also I think resolves issues I've had with some SL mods and my modded armors  too that I just sort of shrugged off in the past as a problem I had no idea how to fix.

And I was probably using the wrong terminology when I said building the bodyslides myself - I just meant build using the Bodyslide exe to batch build the files from a preset, not creating them myself.

Again, thanks for the help. I am an idiot.

Edit: Does this mean I have to change this option in Triggers from the default NiOverride to Body Morphs? It seems to work as the default NiOverride, but I don't think I've downloaded NetImmerse Override for my AE edition as I couldn't ever really find a current version of it.

image.png.0a965c9b56e96fe8aab8ce3f06024bef.png

Edited by ivraell
1 hour ago, ivraell said:

When I mentioned I was not the smarted modders in the world, this is the kind of thing I was talking about. This was it, thank you. I didn't check the morphs option. I don't think I've ever even looked at that box before and I'm on my nth reinstall/mass modding of Skyrim, but this also I think resolves issues I've had with some SL mods and my modded armors  too that I just sort of shrugged off in the past as a problem I had no idea how to fix.

And I was probably using the wrong terminology when I said building the bodyslides myself - I just meant build using the Bodyslide exe to batch build the files from a preset, not creating them myself.

Again, thanks for the help. I am an idiot.

Edit: Does this mean I have to change this option in Triggers from the default NiOverride to Body Morphs? It seems to work as the default NiOverride, but I don't think I've downloaded NetImmerse Override for my AE edition as I couldn't ever really find a current version of it.

NiOverride is part of Racemenu, you don't need a separate download for it. It should be fine to leave it. There's a bodymorphs file you need to use (if you don't make it yourself) to use the bodymorphs check box somewhere in this thread.

10 minutes ago, zarantha said:

NiOverride is part of Racemenu, you don't need a separate download for it. It should be fine to leave it. There's a bodymorphs file you need to use (if you don't make it yourself) to use the bodymorphs check box somewhere in this thread.

Okay, awesome. Thanks again!

Breasts not being affected by changes from Hormones is my current problem that I have yet to be able to solve. These were working previously, but broke at some point and I'm not sure when/how. All other saves and new characters have the same issue.

My load order is included below.

I have no idea why, but my morphs aren't working in a strange way. Through some troubleshooting and use of the debug menu, I've found Belly/Butt/Schlong/Weight all work, but breasts do not change except while specific armors are equipped (mainly of the base game armors that have not been changed by other mods, like Miners Clothes). Breasts are also not changed while naked. Armor sets made up of many different pieces (like TAWOBA Bikini sets) will function properly on butt/belly morphs but not breast. I've got no idea what's preventing breasts from being affected by morphs while other parts of the body are. 

I tried some Parasite armors on as well through the debug, and found that Chaurus Queen stuff does change the breast node while Tentacle/Living/Spriggan armors do not.

I've reinstalled my XP32 skeleton, I've ran BodySlide multiple times while making sure 'Build Morphs' was checked. I tried using CBBE Body instead of CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing Outfit/Body instead and encountered the same issue (while also running as Administrator). CBPC physics and SMP physics both work when I toggle between them, though I don't know if those things would even have anything to do with this. I've run Nemesis again because why not? 

I am honestly not sure where my issues lie, or even how to figure out where my problem stems from. I don't even know if it's directly related to Hormones, or if this is just where I more easily see an underlying issue in my mods from somewhere else. I figure it could be anything from an incompatibility with another mod, load order problem, or random setting in a mod somewhere I didn't tick. I'll continue to try and resolve this on my own, but any assistance is appreciated.

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     ccasvsse001-almsivi.esm
  6  6     ccbgssse001-fish.esm
254 FE   0 ccbgssse002-exoticarrows.esl
254 FE   1 ccbgssse003-zombies.esl
254 FE   2 ccbgssse004-ruinsedge.esl
254 FE   3 ccbgssse005-goldbrand.esl
254 FE   4 ccbgssse006-stendarshammer.esl
254 FE   5 ccbgssse007-chrysamere.esl
254 FE   6 ccbgssse010-petdwarvenarmoredmudcrab.esl
254 FE   7 ccbgssse011-hrsarmrelvn.esl
254 FE   8 ccbgssse012-hrsarmrstl.esl
254 FE   9 ccbgssse014-spellpack01.esl
254 FE   a ccbgssse019-staffofsheogorath.esl
254 FE   b ccbgssse020-graycowl.esl
254 FE   c ccbgssse021-lordsmail.esl
254 FE   d ccmtysse001-knightsofthenine.esl
254 FE   e ccqdrsse001-survivalmode.esl
  7  7     cctwbsse001-puzzledungeon.esm
  8  8     cceejsse001-hstead.esm
254 FE   f ccqdrsse002-firewood.esl
254 FE  10 ccbgssse018-shadowrend.esl
254 FE  11 ccbgssse035-petnhound.esl
254 FE  12 ccfsvsse001-backpacks.esl
254 FE  13 cceejsse002-tower.esl
254 FE  14 ccedhsse001-norjewel.esl
254 FE  15 ccvsvsse002-pets.esl
254 FE  16 ccbgssse037-curios.esl
254 FE  17 ccbgssse034-mntuni.esl
254 FE  18 ccbgssse045-hasedoki.esl
254 FE  19 ccbgssse008-wraithguard.esl
254 FE  1a ccbgssse036-petbwolf.esl
254 FE  1b ccffbsse001-imperialdragon.esl
254 FE  1c ccmtysse002-ve.esl
254 FE  1d ccbgssse043-crosselv.esl
254 FE  1e ccvsvsse001-winter.esl
254 FE  1f cceejsse003-hollow.esl
  9  9     ccbgssse016-umbra.esm
 10  a     ccbgssse031-advcyrus.esm
254 FE  20 ccbgssse038-bowofshadows.esl
254 FE  21 ccbgssse040-advobgobs.esl
254 FE  22 ccbgssse050-ba_daedric.esl
254 FE  23 ccbgssse052-ba_iron.esl
254 FE  24 ccbgssse054-ba_orcish.esl
254 FE  25 ccbgssse058-ba_steel.esl
254 FE  26 ccbgssse059-ba_dragonplate.esl
254 FE  27 ccbgssse061-ba_dwarven.esl
254 FE  28 ccpewsse002-armsofchaos.esl
254 FE  29 ccbgssse041-netchleather.esl
254 FE  2a ccedhsse002-splkntset.esl
254 FE  2b ccbgssse064-ba_elven.esl
254 FE  2c ccbgssse063-ba_ebony.esl
254 FE  2d ccbgssse062-ba_dwarvenmail.esl
254 FE  2e ccbgssse060-ba_dragonscale.esl
254 FE  2f ccbgssse056-ba_silver.esl
254 FE  30 ccbgssse055-ba_orcishscaled.esl
254 FE  31 ccbgssse053-ba_leather.esl
254 FE  32 ccbgssse051-ba_daedricmail.esl
254 FE  33 ccbgssse057-ba_stalhrim.esl
254 FE  34 ccbgssse066-staves.esl
 11  b     ccbgssse067-daedinv.esm
254 FE  35 ccbgssse068-bloodfall.esl
254 FE  36 ccbgssse069-contest.esl
254 FE  37 ccvsvsse003-necroarts.esl
254 FE  38 ccvsvsse004-beafarmer.esl
 12  c     ccbgssse025-advdsgs.esm
254 FE  39 ccffbsse002-crossbowpack.esl
254 FE  3a ccbgssse013-dawnfang.esl
254 FE  3b ccrmssse001-necrohouse.esl
254 FE  3c ccedhsse003-redguard.esl
254 FE  3d cceejsse004-hall.esl
 13  d     cceejsse005-cave.esm
254 FE  3e cckrtsse001_altar.esl
254 FE  3f cccbhsse001-gaunt.esl
 14  e     ccafdsse001-dwesanctuary.esm
 15  f     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
 16 10     Lanterns Of Skyrim II.esm
 17 11     Campfire.esm
 18 12     SexLab.esm
 19 13     SexLabAroused.esm
 20 14     CreatureFramework.esm
254 FE  40 Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
 21 15     High Poly Head.esm
 22 16     Heels Sound.esm
254 FE  41 skymojibase.esl
254 FE  42 Lux - Master plugin.esm
254 FE  43 Lux - Resources.esp
254 FE  44 TrueHUD.esl
 23 17     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 24 18     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 25 19     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 26 1a     Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
 27 1b     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
254 FE  45 Woodland Priestess.esl
 28 1c     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
254 FE  46 [SunJeong] BloodMage.esl
 29 1d     SkyUI_SE.esp
 30 1e     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
 31 1f     Immersive Wenches.esp
 32 20     Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
254 FE  47 ICNs_ImmersiveCollegeNPCs.esp
 33 21     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 34 22     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 35 23     FNIS.esp
 36 24     Book Covers Skyrim.esp
 37 25     Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
 38 26     Cutting Room Floor.esp
 39 27     OCW_Obscure's_CollegeofWinterhold.esp
 40 28     OBIS SE.esp
254 FE  48 OCW_ICNs_OE_FEPatch.esp
 41 29     Immersive Encounters.esp
 42 2a     troublesofheroine.esp
 43 2b     Ambriel.esp
 44 2c     Odin - Skyrim Magic Overhaul.esp
 45 2d     SexLab-Stories.esp
 46 2e     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 47 2f     SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
 48 30     Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
 49 31     SexLab-Parasites.esp
 50 32     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 51 33     SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
254 FE  49 BetterQuestObjectives.esp
 52 34     sanguinesDebauchery.esp
 53 35     Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp
 54 36     Lit Road Signs.esp
 55 37     ZaFromTheDeepsV2.esp
 56 38     Cloaks - Player Only.esp
 57 39     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 58 3a     troublesofheroineDG.esp
 59 3b     SkyrimShroudedSecret.esp
 60 3c     troublesofheroineDB.esp
254 FE  4a LoS II - CRF patch.esp
254 FE  4b OCW_CRF_FEPatch.esp
 61 3d     Book Covers Skyrim - Lost Library.esp
 62 3e     Immersive Patrols II.esp
 63 3f     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 64 40     SimpleSlavery.esp
 65 41     Triumvirate - Mage Archetypes.esp
 66 42     SunHelmSurvival.esp
254 FE  4c 3BBB.esp
 67 43     SOS - TRX - Futanari Addon Horse.esp
254 FE  4d Blood Raven.esp
254 FE  4e [COCO] Anaconda [SE].esp
254 FE  4f [COCO] Witchiness [SE].esp
 68 44     SOS - TRX - Futanari Addon.esp
 69 45     zzEstrus.esp
254 FE  50 [immyneedscake] RyanReos Elf Paladin.esp
 70 46     TOH_mannequin_penis.esp
254 FE  51 [immyneedscake] Little Danger.esp
254 FE  52 BikiniRobes_OutfitReplacerCompatibility.esp
254 FE  53 BikiniRobesStandalone.esp
 71 47     KS Hairdo's.esp
 72 48     SLAnimLoader.esp
 73 49     Vivid WeathersSE.esp
 74 4a     IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
 75 4b     SexLabDefeat.esp
 76 4c     CommunityOverlays1_0T30.esp
 77 4d     WetFunction.esp
254 FE  54 CS_Serana.esp
254 FE  55 CS_Valerica.esp
 78 4e     Immersive Weapons.esp
254 FE  56 CS_Saadia.esp
254 FE  57 [Christine] Bandit Summoner.esp
 79 4f     AcquisitiveSoulGemMultithreaded.esp
 80 50     Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
254 FE  58 IA_CBBE.esp
 81 51     Paragliding.esp
 82 52     SexLab_Hormones.esp
 83 53     Deviously Enslaved.esp
 84 54     ScopedBows.esp
 85 55     Skyland-AIO.esp
 86 56     The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp
254 FE  59 TAWOBA Remastered Leveled List.esp
 87 57     PAN_NPCs_Males2.esp
 88 58     PAN_NPCs_Males.esp
 89 59     troublesofheroineHF.esp
 90 5a     ToH_ArmorReplace.esp
254 FE  5a LoS II - SMIM patch.esp
254 FE  5b LoS II - Obscure College of Winterhold patch.esp
254 FE  5c LoS II - USSEP patch.esp
 91 5b     buildingmaterialsgodchest.esp
 92 5c     Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
254 FE  5d TsunTsun Armor Remastered.esp
 93 5d     Bijin NPCs.esp
254 FE  5e CS_Sapphire.esp
254 FE  5f CS_Vex.esp
254 FE  60 CS_Carlotta.esp
254 FE  61 CS_Ingun.esp
254 FE  62 CS_Karliah.esp
254 FE  63 CS_Maven.esp
254 FE  64 CS_Irileth.esp
 94 5e     Bijin Warmaidens.esp
254 FE  65 CS_Lydia.esp
254 FE  66 CS_Mjoll.esp
254 FE  67 CS_Njada.esp
254 FE  68 CS_Rayya.esp
254 FE  69 CS_Ria.esp
254 FE  6a CS_Uthgerd.esp
254 FE  6b CS_Borgakh.esp
254 FE  6c CS_Brelyna.esp
254 FE  6d CS_Ugor.esp
254 FE  6e CS_Aela.esp
254 FE  6f CS_Annekke.esp
254 FE  70 CS_Delphine.esp
254 FE  71 CS_Eola.esp
254 FE  72 CS_Frea.esp
254 FE  73 CS_Illia.esp
254 FE  74 CS_Iona.esp
254 FE  75 CS_Jenassa.esp
254 FE  76 CS_Jordis.esp
 95 5f     Bijin Wives.esp
254 FE  77 CS_Camilla.esp
254 FE  78 CS_Sylgja.esp
254 FE  79 Brows.esp
254 FE  7a CBBE.esp
 96 60     Faction Crossbows.esp
 97 61     Cloaks - Player Only - Dawnguard.esp
254 FE  7b Cloaks_SMP_Patch.esp
254 FE  7c DFTA_Dawnbreaker.esp
 98 62     0_katnerd_StartPlayerFemale_Spells.esp
 99 63     Easy lockpicking.esp
254 FE  7d BetterQuestObjectives - BCS Patch.esp
254 FE  7e BetterQuestObjectives - Wintersun Patch.esp
254 FE  7f BetterQuestObjectives-CRFPatch.esp
254 FE  80 Fashions_Of_The_Huntsmen.esp
100 64     FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
101 65     High Poly Head Vampire Fix.esp
102 66     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
103 67     Imperial Centurion.esp
254 FE  81 skymoji.esp
254 FE  82 LB Lady Alina SSE.esp
254 FE  83 LoS II - Campfire addon.esp
254 FE  84 MCMHelper.esp
104 68     OBIS SE - Immersive Weapons Patch.esp
254 FE  85 OblivionLikeLS.esp
105 69     TESGLoadingScreens.esp
254 FE  86 TESG LoadScreen Patch.esp
254 FE  87 OCW_BCS-LL_FEPatch.esp
254 FE  88 OCW_BCS_FEPatch.esp
106 6a     RaceMenu.esp
107 6b     XPMSE.esp
108 6c     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
109 6d     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
110 6e     PrvtIRoyalArmory.esp
           ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp
111 6f     SOS - ERF - Futanari CBBE - Addon.esp
254 FE  89 Sakora's Make Over Kit for SKSE64.esp
112 70     ScopedBows_ArrowTweaks.esp
254 FE  8a PowerAttacks.esp
113 71     Skyland Watercolor - Slow Green-Vanilla.esp
114 72     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
115 73     TW3Eyes.esp
116 74     TimingIsEverything.esp
254 FE  8b TrueDirectionalMovement.esp
117 75     Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp
118 76     Vivid Weathers SE - Extended Snow.esp
254 FE  8c WaitYourTurn.esp
119 77     Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
120 78     dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
121 79     YMMP.esp
254 FE  8d Wintersun - BCS Patch.esp
254 FE  8e [NINI] Bless MD 0001.esp
254 FE  8f [Christine] Altmer Archer.esp
254 FE  90 Devious Devices SE patch.esp
122 7a     QuickLight.esp
254 FE  91 SlaveTats.esp
123 7b     SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
124 7c     SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
125 7d     EstrusChaurus.esp
254 FE  92 OCW_MusicPatch_VanillaPlus.esp
126 7e     Woodland Priestess.esp
254 FE  93 Fury Armor [SE].esp
254 FE  94 [Rektas] Advent [SE].esp
127 7f     GirlHeavyArmor.esp
128 80     PetCollar.esp
129 81     _ImoMegane.esp
130 82     ERF - Succubus.esp
131 83     CommunityOverlays2_31T50.esp
132 84     AnubAnimObj.esp
133 85     FlufyFoxAnimObjects.esp
134 86     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
135 87     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
136 88     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
137 89     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
254 FE  95 [Rektas] Dark Nun [SE].esp
138 8a     Shino_Traveling Magician.esp
254 FE  96 StoneheartStudio Jewelry SSE.esp
139 8b     [SunJeong] BDO Valkyrie.esp
           SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp
140 8c     Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
141 8d     Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
254 FE  97 CACO_SunHelm.esp
254 FE  98 CACO_Wintersun.esp
142 8e     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
143 8f     Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
144 90     Odin - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
254 FE  99 CACO_Ordinator_Patch.esp
145 91     Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp
254 FE  9a Sacrosanct_CACO_Patch.esp
146 92     Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
254 FE  9b Immersive Wenches -Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul Patch-.esp
147 93     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
148 94     nwsFollowerFramework.esp
149 95     JoyfulFollowers.esp
150 96     Lux.esp
254 FE  9c Lux - CC Fish patch.esp
254 FE  9d Lux - Cuting Room Floor.esp
254 FE  9e Lux - Live Another Life patch.esp
254 FE  9f Lux - Saints and Seducers patch.esp
254 FE  a0 Lux - USSEP patch.esp
254 FE  a1 OCW_CellSettings.esp
254 FE  a2 Lux - OCW College.esp
           Bashed Patch, 0.esp

As a semi-related note, while trying to troubleshoot this problem, I found that while using showracemenu, none of my CBBE 3BA Morphs sliders were working ingame, or I would have posted here earlier. It was odd, considering that even while this was happening, Hormones was able to change belly/butt/schlong. After a headache-inducing search for what my issue is, I found that the mod 'SSE Engine Fixes' needed a change to the EngineFixes.toml in the SKSE plugins folder to adjust Memory Manager and Scaleform Allocator both from True to False in order for my RaceMenu CBBE 3BA Morphs sliders to work ingame. I am not sure how relevant this information is since it didn't help my present issue. I have no fucking idea why this is a thing.

Ultimately, if I can't resolve this... thankfully I prefer ass over tits.

EDIT: I realize I picked up Estrus Chaurus not long ago. It's probably that. I think it's a weird interaction still but I'll have to test it later tomorrow or something.

EDIT2: Chaurus is also not able to change the breast nodes on the body properly, but things like Miners Clothes are changed. So, I think I at least know my issue is not with something I did to break a DFG mod specifically (probably). I'll look elsewhere, but any advice to an amateur modder is still appreciated.

EDIT3: I have no fucking idea what resolved this issue for me, as one day it wasn't working at all and the next it was. I believe installing Sexlab Inflation helped somehow, but I really don't know how or why. When I first tried SLIF, it actually broke every morph node and not a single body part was getting changed. A day or so after pretty much giving up, I logged into a save that was previously broken during all my uninstalling/reinstalling of mods that somehow came back to life and allowed me to load in and SLIF was properly changing to values of everything - base skin and the few modded armors I tested out. SLIF, Hormones, and EC+ are all active now.

It will take me some time to see if any of the changes Hormones applies over time take into effect, but SLIF is 100% adjusting all morphs now. I am not familiar enough with the interactions between Hormones and SLIF to know whether or not they are behaving together, but I suppose I'll figure it out once my character gets active out in the world for a while again.

Also note for anyone having similar issues as I am: I have an SLIF bodymorph setting installed 'SLIF-3ba-custom.7z' but I don't remember where I found this during my mass search for answers across many threads. It is definitely on Loverslab somewhere and probably in the SLIF thread or the 3BBB Advanced thread.

Edited by ivraell

Does anybody else have a similar bug with the Bimbo function of Hormones on SE? After a certain amount of days the "Days as a Bimbo" stat resets itself to zero, while the "Bimbo Level" is still the correct number. Does anybody remember/know the fix for this, or what was causing it exactly?

EDIT: Essentially this prevents my character from ever reaching the fifteen days required for the permanent transformation. Perhaps there is some way to change the amount of days required for this? In any case, thanks for your time in advance.

Edited by NotRGBJackal
4 hours ago, burgereater4 said:

am i the only one who is having dependency issues with devious devices integration.esm
i'm trying to use parasites and ive looked through many comments here to see if anyone else is having the same issue as the current devious devices version doesnt have this plugin or whatever

Yes. Because that ESM is included with DD 5.0 and later. Make sure you're activating all the ESMs/ESPs after install and use a mod manager like MO2 or Vortex. The 5.x installers are an all in one installer, there hasn't been a separate installer for the DD plugins for years.

DD 5.1 SE can be downloaded here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5878-devious-devices-se/

DD 5.2 beta and DLLs for game versions other than 1.5.97 can be downloaded from here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se/page/110/#comment-3077930