SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

16 hours ago, zarantha said:

The bodies in the mod were all over the place when i did the bodyslides. Some UNP, some LE CBBE, some SE CBBE. So yes, the bodies could have been changing on you within this mod if the bodyslides were not built right. And if you have DCL, that mod also has one of those tentacle armors, so make sure that mod is installed and built with the right body. There may be others I'm not aware of.

Try building just the tentacle armor you have a problem with - don't batch build. Check the output and make sure it's right.

yes the armor turned out to be from dcl and none of the armors from dcl morph to my cbbe body do you have any idea if theres a mod that converts dcl to cbbe

22 hours ago, Sasquatcher said:

Sorry if this has been covered before, but with the Sisterhood of Dibella for SE, when I got the Inner Sanctum, all the ladies there were bald. I have SG and KS hairs installed, or do they need Apachii or something?

You have something modifying those NPCs. Try adjusting your load order to put sisterhood above any NPC replacers you have.

No hair mods are a requirement for the sisterhood mod. You could also get missing hair if something replaced the vanilla hairs. in that case you probably need to redo the facegen for those NPCs with that vanilla hair replacer selected.

I have been looking for a way to get rid of this hip hugger on my character, and have searched for a solution for a while now. Do I have to go to a priest/priestess to remove it? Also if it was somewhere obvious sorry for the random post :/ I restarted a character due to the same thing, and didn't come to ask the first time.

Edit: Okay so I was right to go and speak with Danica specifically, but last time I tried this I had a chaurus worm instead of a hip hugger, and the thing fell out. Issue was the quest is still there for the chaurus but now I have completed the quest for the hip hugger. If there is a way to fix this quest issue, someone lmk, but my main problem has been solved!

Edited by Denizen Is Disturbed

Hey i absolutely  love the mod so far i know there are issues with getting the the queens armour removed in game but im having trouble with the seed star overlay it wont remove the hidden antennas (the black masses with the purply pink outline)from the nipple ive tried to remove it via MCM but it wont come off  im not sure what the issue is unless devious devices is counting it as a nipple piercing thats about all i can come up with unless one of yall have found a fix im still new to this stuff so im sorry for any inconvenience  

5 hours ago, kupa11 said:

For me parasites don't work properly. I'm using estrus chaurus, but when i harvest chaurus eggs, event doesn't trigger. Tried turning chances to 100% but still nothing.

Do you have the estrus chaurus requirements installed?

Estrus chaurus requires estrus for skyrim. make sure you get the right one for your game version and check all of your other skse plugins too while your at it to make sure nothing broke in the recent updates.

3 hours ago, monstercat830 said:

Hey i absolutely  love the mod so far i know there are issues with getting the the queens armour removed in game but im having trouble with the seed star overlay it wont remove the hidden antennas (the black masses with the purply pink outline)from the nipple ive tried to remove it via MCM but it wont come off  im not sure what the issue is unless devious devices is counting it as a nipple piercing thats about all i can come up with unless one of yall have found a fix im still new to this stuff so im sorry for any inconvenience  

take a breath and remember to use periods. line breaks make it easier for others to read.

haven't gotten that far myself, but i think i recall that the chaurus queen transformation is one way right now. it can't be removed.

On 9/23/2022 at 4:35 AM, zarantha said:

Do you have the estrus chaurus requirements installed?

Estrus chaurus requires estrus for skyrim. make sure you get the right one for your game version and check all of your other skse plugins too while your at it to make sure nothing broke in the recent updates.

Yeah i got it, and it's turned on in modlist but off in plugins. Got anniversary edition so i downloaded 2.5.4. And I still play on older version, before manequins fix.

Edited by kupa11
9 hours ago, kupa11 said:

Yeah i got it, and it's turned on in modlist but off in plugins. Got anniversary edition so i downloaded 2.5.4. And I still play on older version, before manequins fix.

You checked that the skse plugin for estrus is loading correctly?

\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log

Any errors when running FNIS?

I am currently playing through the SL Dialogue blacksmith quest and I have the following problem:

I started the quest after the vanilla tutorial in Whiterun, which then sent me to Alva in Riverwood. He then said to bring leather, linen and snowberries to make an apron.

I have the leather and snowberries, but where do I get the linen from?

I read in some deep buried post, that you could make linen out of bloody rags at a tanning rack, but there is no recipe for that.

In a previous version I used (2021-06-30) I remember there being a washing recipe for bloody rags. Is it tied to my crafted-item progression?

I am currently using Dialogue version 2022-01-31, aka the most recent on this thread.

47 minutes ago, ANNOProfi said:

I am currently playing through the SL Dialogue blacksmith quest and I have the following problem:

I started the quest after the vanilla tutorial in Whiterun, which then sent me to Alva in Riverwood. He then said to bring leather, linen and snowberries to make an apron.

I have the leather and snowberries, but where do I get the linen from?

I read in some deep buried post, that you could make linen out of bloody rags at a tanning rack, but there is no recipe for that.

In a previous version I used (2021-06-30) I remember there being a washing recipe for bloody rags. Is it tied to my crafted-item progression?

I am currently using Dialogue version 2022-01-31, aka the most recent on this thread.

Linen is all over the place in any draugr crypt, such as bleak falls barrow. the brown rolls of fabric lying around.

hi people, so I am not sure why or how, but it looks like SD+ has an incompatibility with Ostim freecam. If SD is installed Ostim freecam does not work and the camera is stuck on the character right shoulder and after every animation a reload is needed because it messes up the camera. I am not sure what SD is doing, but with SD removed the freecam works again.

(Also done a test where I only had these two mods Ostim and SD+ installed with the requirements, the camera still broken, definitely SD causing it. I had three versions of SD and all versions are bugged.)

Can this be fixed please?

Edited by Midnightbug
12 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

hi people, so I am not sure why or how, but it looks like SD+ has an incompatibility with Ostim freecam. If SD is installed Ostim freecam does not work and the camera is stuck on the character right shoulder and after every animation a reload is needed because it messes up the camera. I am not sure what SD is doing, but with SD removed the freecam works again.

(Also done a test where I only had these two mods Ostim and SD+ installed with the requirements, the camera still broken, definitely SD causing it. I had three versions of SD and all versions are bugged.)

Can this be fixed please?

SD+ requires Sexlab, it never claimed to be compatible with Ostim.

Not saying it can't happen, but might be hard to fix if DBF doesn't know what ostim is doing with the camera either to find out why there's a conflict in the first place.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

SD+ requires Sexlab, it never claimed to be compatible with Ostim.

Not saying it can't happen, but might be hard to fix if DBF doesn't know what ostim is doing with the camera either to find out why there's a conflict in the first place.

I am using both. If one of them (Ostim or SD+) need to go, it will be SD+ as Ostim has like 15 mods  based on it. It is kinda a gamebreaking bug unfortunately, I was hoping the answer will be easy, as it is something to do with the camera. (What SD is doing with a camera?) :)

18 hours ago, gardelucina said:

When I get enslaved in SD+, I have no dialogue options with my Owner, any suggestions?

Take a look with xedit and see what is conflicting with this mod. Depending on what/who is your owner, the dialog ability or options might have been removed by a different mod.