SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

EDIT : Problem with SLA (aroused) and Hormones, values always reset to maximum. See my next post in this thread.

I can report that Hormones works fine even on an ongoing save (installed midway into a character). The reddish skin thing is a visual bug that comes and goes occasionally, often when loading a save. Otherwise, I confirm weight and shape changes, skin color changes, bimbo changes except for hair, etc. Only thing that's not working is hair color, but my feeling is that's linked to a soft dependency with YPS (not installed). I remember Slavetats and YPS being necessary for piercing, tramp stamps, and other transformations forced onto you by the bimbo curse. Maybe hair color change is also YPS-dependent. Easy to fix using showracemenu though.

Edited by Ikaros
14 hours ago, laurient said:

there is a small bug with the Sanguine Debauchery Conversion.

The Tamriel Worldspace has his name erased in the mod file... so when you save the game outside, it's named "Unknown location" instead of "Skyrim".

Not SD+ as far as I can see. It doesn't edit the tamriel worldspace, only specific locations like Honningbrew Meadery.

And actually probably more of an SE in general issue.  Try this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/49698

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

Not SD+ as far as I can see. It doesn't edit the tamriel worldspace, only specific locations like Honningbrew Meadery.

And actually probably more of an SE in general issue.  Try this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/49698

thanks, i didn't know this plugin but i already corrected it on my copy of SD esp :)

I figured it out when i edited my smashed patch.

This might be me accidentally not grabbing the correct file but Estrus Chaurus is not triggering the tentacle sex animations. When an ec event does trigger sexlab says its playing one of them but my character just stands there doing nothing, I have to keep spamming next stage or end animation shortcuts until I regain control. This isn't a game breaking bug but when it has resulted in one ctd when I got stuck in that loop after picking some chaurus eggs,I couldnt get the loop to end before a falmer came and attacked me until my health got low enough for defeat to kick in and it tried raping my character

cant seem to get SD+ to work with SE/AE. not sure why it crashes on new game or loading a save but i have Resources downloaded with it. is there anything else i have to download besides SD+ resources. i have DDs and the SL Arousal. i dont have SL defeat or ZAZ 8.  i was thinking that maybe i have too many animations, but that doesnt seem to be the problem. are there any incompatible mods or like a list that is posted somewhere here?

15 hours ago, laurient said:

thanks, i didn't know this plugin but i already corrected it on my copy of SD esp :)

I figured it out when i edited my smashed patch.

I shouldn't talk when coming off the migraine meds. Wasn't thinking well, sorry.

@DeepBlueFrog He's talking about this worldspace. The others looked ok on a quick check.

image.png.50965bb53c81c0345d45b8c672910039.png

Edited by zarantha
11 hours ago, concietedleech07 said:

This might be me accidentally not grabbing the correct file but Estrus Chaurus is not triggering the tentacle sex animations. When an ec event does trigger sexlab says its playing one of them but my character just stands there doing nothing, I have to keep spamming next stage or end animation shortcuts until I regain control. This isn't a game breaking bug but when it has resulted in one ctd when I got stuck in that loop after picking some chaurus eggs,I couldnt get the loop to end before a falmer came and attacked me until my health got low enough for defeat to kick in and it tried raping my character

Do you have the requirement for estrus chaurus? The estrus for skyrim mod on the nexus? you don't need the esp, but you do need the animation and other files from it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12832

10 hours ago, DerekMarquez360 said:

cant seem to get SD+ to work with SE/AE. not sure why it crashes on new game or loading a save but i have Resources downloaded with it. is there anything else i have to download besides SD+ resources. i have DDs and the SL Arousal. i dont have SL defeat or ZAZ 8.  i was thinking that maybe i have too many animations, but that doesnt seem to be the problem. are there any incompatible mods or like a list that is posted somewhere here?

Make sure you didn't install a LE mod somewhere with a BSA archive. crashing before load is either too many animations or you installed and LE mod without converting the bsa.

as long as you're under 10k in fnis, fnis animations shouldn't be an issue. If you have a lot of DAR animations there's a 32k patch in the DAR comments you should get.

DD SE:
5.1 (current) https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5878-devious-devices-se
  This needs an updated DLL for AE, found on the beta section of the troubleshooting post.

5.2 beta https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se/page/110/#comment-3077930

SL Aroused SE

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5482-sexlab-aroused-redux-sse-version-29/

Otherwise, adding mods  to an existing save can be problematic because you changed the plugin order. You can look at a crash log. if it's faulting SOS (something i see a lot myself when adding stuff) disable the sos dll by moving it elsewhere or hiding it, load, save, exit, and re-enable the dll.  or ditch that save and start a new game.

For crash logs, you want one of these:

1.5.97 (SE) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294

1.6.353 (AE) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/59596

EDIT : Ok, starting a fresh save with default values everywhere and I no longer have constantly boosted arousal and no way to lower it. Hormones gives you 100 arousal when sleeping, but that's a known bug. I haven't had the time to test longer term tho.

So starting a fresh save after installing Hormones is recommended from my own experience.

There's a major issue with Hormones boosting SLAroused values to their maximum, and keeping them there. I have SLA and SLSO (separate orgasms) and had no problem keeping those values under control before installing Hormones. After installation, exposure shoots up incredibly quickly and orgasms only bring it down from 100 to 99, then it shoots up to 100 almost immediately. This happens before any curse or transformation is applied btw, only having the mod installed messes with SLA values.

Hormones also sets 'exposure rate' to 10 (default is 2). It resets to 10 constantly.

I keep a savegame without Hormones to double-check, and SLA values behave normally in that game.

By default, having maxed or near-maxed exposure and time rate in SLA will slow down experience gains by 80%. So that's a problem.

Edited by Ikaros
10 hours ago, kafff1 said:

I have an issue with SD+. When i get the message "Your owner binds your hands rendering you completely helpless" i get an immediate CTD. Running 1.5.97 with DD 5.1.7. . Anyone had a similar experience?

Papyrus.0.log 109.33 kB · 0 downloads

papyrus log is useless here.

get a proper crash log using one of these:

se - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294

ae - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/59596

You might want to make sure you've got HDT SMP installed, some chains crash without it. CBPC is not a replacement.
If you don't want it, make sure you built the NoHDT version of the chains in bodyslide.

On 1/30/2021 at 9:28 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Just a heads up... I am working on solving a few last minute issues. 

There will be another update sometime before Monday.

I am very interested in getting the Sexlab Parasites mod loaded up and working. I downloaded this link, but what other mods are considered prerequisite for this one? I am running 1.6.353

Hi

i was testing different outfits and found a tentacle suit called tentacles but it wasn't the same type of body as my character meaning my body morphed into a diffrent body type i dont know if its from this mod but thought so because wearing it would start a quest that has you looking for ways to remove it just like with the other parasites

6 hours ago, Aladinus said:

Hi

i was testing different outfits and found a tentacle suit called tentacles but it wasn't the same type of body as my character meaning my body morphed into a diffrent body type i dont know if its from this mod but thought so because wearing it would start a quest that has you looking for ways to remove it just like with the other parasites

Did you download the bodyslides and build them?

What body are you using?

On 9/4/2022 at 11:49 PM, Exploited Kiri said:

I am very interested in getting the Sexlab Parasites mod loaded up and working. I downloaded this link, but what other mods are considered prerequisite for this one? I am running 1.6.353

Same requirements as LE, just look for the SE/AE versions.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3289-sexlab-parasites-kynes-blessing-january-2022/

image.png.2c43ac4e8162237476aabe47df24c7b0.png

12 hours ago, zarantha said:

Did you download the bodyslides and build them?

What body are you using?

yes i built them with cbbe but all the others worked with the cbbe body i dont think the bodytype would change unless it was from another mod 

also the outfit didnt show up in the parasites additemmenu menu

I am not sure if an answer was given, I have an issue when I m playing along Serena will be be chosen to be a milking cow in devious stories, this would be find but the issues is her breast become flat and looks more like a 2 d then 3 d like she was, either I need to have the ransom select turned off or I need to know how to remove her from that list, it is rather annoying and her breast look really off, I have seen something like this, when one of the devious bras are on a NPC or PC is removed but the effect is still present and flattens the chest,  If someone could give me a hand with this.

On 9/9/2022 at 11:41 AM, Aladinus said:

yes i built them with cbbe but all the others worked with the cbbe body i dont think the bodytype would change unless it was from another mod 

also the outfit didnt show up in the parasites additemmenu menu

The bodies in the mod were all over the place when i did the bodyslides. Some UNP, some LE CBBE, some SE CBBE. So yes, the bodies could have been changing on you within this mod if the bodyslides were not built right. And if you have DCL, that mod also has one of those tentacle armors, so make sure that mod is installed and built with the right body. There may be others I'm not aware of.

Try building just the tentacle armor you have a problem with - don't batch build. Check the output and make sure it's right.