SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

15 hours ago, isaactevess1 said:

Yo!

I have the same problem so far. When entering slavery, restraints are not put on and the owner does not have dialogue options from slavery. What to do?

Will help me pls? I seriously don't understand what the problem is. Maybe someone has come across this. I have already changed the loading order and the loading of mods in MO and in the loading order in the game. Nothing works. There shouldn't be any conflicts. Of the third-party mods for slavery, only the old slavran. And before without it the same problem was.

Version DD 5.2 beta 7
ZaZ 8.0

16 hours ago, Ikaros said:

About Hormones, which version should I use? The more recent one? Any important difference? Thanks!

SexLab Hormones:

SexLab Hormones SE 2022-01-31.7z 112.76 MB · 2,279 downloads

2021-11-30: https://mega.nz/file/AHokyaiA#3FFLsfdXLfrRGfQgAzLPDMqwNykCxS21gk_J-nQdda8

2022-01-31: https://mega.nz/file/ICQF1YrC#UtJ5Gqfwy7-4MC12UESJYut_iHUhTUpkHDs1xE6xxWs

Change log is on the LE page. Most of the time, you're going to want to use the more recent one.

18 hours ago, trgdolors said:

Does anyone have any recommendations/ideas for mods that modify the appearance of the NPCs provided with The Sisterhood of Dibella on SE?

Thanks!

Personally, I use this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64872

It alters many of the female NPCs, not just the SIsters of Dibella. Here are images of a couple of them:  (sorry, I don't know how to do spoilers)

64872-1647884543-1055471390.png

Edited by Doc_Oc

Thanks for your response! That looks really nice, but I should have been more clear. I am referring to the actual NPCs added by this mod, Sisterhood of Dibella. The priestesses who are wandering around in game, not the named characters added by vanilla Skyrim. You can click on some of these NPCs, and in the console (I use More Informative Console) you can see that they have been added by the Sisterhood of Dibella mod. I want to update their appearance.

Edited by trgdolors
1 hour ago, trgdolors said:

Thanks for your response! That looks really nice, but I should have been more clear. I am referring to the actual NPCs added by this mod, Sisterhood of Dibella. The priestesses who are wandering around in game, not the named characters added by vanilla Skyrim. You can click on some of these NPCs, and in the console (I use More Informative Console) you can see that they have been added by the Sisterhood of Dibella mod. I want to update their appearance.

No, there's no mod that covers them. But you can do it somewhat by regenerating the facegen with your cosmetic mods active. You can also switch to high poly heads using a script, just google for some tutorials on that.

I'm honestly kinda curious about Parasites on where the tentacle armor is going to lead to 

Spoiler

I mean with the whispering in your ears, the do sexual deeds obey, etc

I wonder if it will lead to maybe triggering the bimbo curse, or maybe a tf into some lust addled nymph or something.

On 5/19/2022 at 5:22 PM, chevalierx said:

SE version

the author should learn from soulgem oven mod that really work with json

after try SexLabHormonesSE with slif and 3ba json with bodymoph no things work only player skin becomes dark "ebony" an that all

no body change , no skin change with or without sex , bimbo also broken only message no hair change , tattoo ( even i  update tattoos from mcm)

in other words the author is too lazy  to fix it , so he hope some will enjoy play his mod even it not working at all

LE version

tattoos work + bodys change , bimbo work at 50 % , but skin color still broken , succubus and shemale comming soon in mod

FIXED: everything works fine, except hair color. The reddish or ebony skin bug is only temporary and fixes itself whenever the mod updates.

SL Hormones : So was this ever fixed for SE version? I just tried both available versions linked in the first post and no hair lightening for bimbos, no skin color changes except it defaulting to ebony (or another color set as default). Am I missing something?

Edited by Ikaros
Came back after reading a dozen pages of thread
7 hours ago, zarantha said:

No, there's no mod that covers them. But you can do it somewhat by regenerating the facegen with your cosmetic mods active. You can also switch to high poly heads using a script, just google for some tutorials on that.

Thanks, Zarantha, thanks for the info! You are always so helpful! I will try to figure that out. Does anyone else have any other ideas?

10 hours ago, Ikaros said:

SL Hormones : So was this ever fixed for SE version? I just tried both available versions linked in the first post and no hair lightening for bimbos, no skin color changes except it defaulting to ebony (or another color set as default). Am I missing something?

EDIT : all color modifications appear to be broken. Either nonexistent as in bimbo hair, or partly broken as in skin color.

The skin color thing is weird : if no changes are made to the starting settings, it will choose dark ebony as default (even though mcm shows white). Any other color chosen as default skin color will work after a color reset, but browns give a really bright red tint. And no amount of activity will cause any change in tint from the default one.

EDIT 2 : Reading through part of this long thread, I see that Hormones' latest versions are buggy right now. Is there a version with functional color changes and bimbo progression? Thanks a lot!

Are you using any other hair mods like YPS? Also there are check boxes in the mod manager to enable the hair/skin coloration. Those are checked? Just checking!

1 hour ago, jayce113 said:

Are you using any other hair mods like YPS? Also there are check boxes in the mod manager to enable the hair/skin coloration. Those are checked? Just checking!

Everything is checked. Bimbo messages appear once the curse is triggered. I notice weight and shape changes happening after activity, so no problem there. But things having to do with color are broken in the latest versions it seems.

I don't have YPS or Slavetat. Are they necessary? I seem to remember this mod changing your hair color without YPS in the past...

2 hours ago, Ikaros said:

Everything is checked. Bimbo messages appear once the curse is triggered. I notice weight and shape changes happening after activity, so no problem there. But things having to do with color are broken in the latest versions it seems.

I don't have YPS or Slavetat. Are they necessary? I seem to remember this mod changing your hair color without YPS in the past...

So far I haven't had any issues with hair color changes, though, I do have YPS installed as well. I'm not sure if that is what makes the difference or not. Do you have all of the required addons: (minus the ones that are LE only)

An advanced skeleton like XP32 Maximum Skeleton ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?)
SkyUI, for the MCM menu
SexLab framework - works with 1.62 and above 
SexLab Aroused
PapyrusUtil 1.8 or later 
NetImmerse Override SKSE plugin 
RaceMenu 2.0 or above is highly recommended (especially if you plan to do the Bimbo quest)
ConsoleUtil is required if you want to do the sexchange part of the Bimbo quest
The latest version of Schlongs of Skyrim (SoS) beta is also required for the Transgender option to work 

Also the Bimbo TF does have tattoos so you'd need Slavetats for those to work.

13 minutes ago, jayce113 said:

So far I haven't had any issues with hair color changes, though, I do have YPS installed as well. I'm not sure if that is what makes the difference or not. Do you have all of the required addons: (minus the ones that are LE only)

An advanced skeleton like XP32 Maximum Skeleton ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?)
SkyUI, for the MCM menu
SexLab framework - works with 1.62 and above 
SexLab Aroused
PapyrusUtil 1.8 or later 
NetImmerse Override SKSE plugin 
RaceMenu 2.0 or above is highly recommended (especially if you plan to do the Bimbo quest)
ConsoleUtil is required if you want to do the sexchange part of the Bimbo quest
The latest version of Schlongs of Skyrim (SoS) beta is also required for the Transgender option to work 

Also the Bimbo TF does have tattoos so you'd need Slavetats for those to work.

All the basics are covered yeah. The skin actually switches to the default color (dark ebony at first), the messages appear, etc. so it's not like the whole mod is inactive. Everything is there, I simply have no gradual change in skin color or hair color change at all.

From your post, it seems I need to test with YPS, which is not a mod I have room for at the moment.

1 minute ago, Ikaros said:

All the basics are covered yeah. The skin actually switches to the default color (dark ebony at first), the messages appear, etc. so it's not like the whole mod is inactive. Everything is there, I simply have no gradual change in skin color or hair color change at all.

From your post, it seems I need to test with YPS, which is not a mod I have room for at the moment.

You can test with it, though if it isn't a pre-req it shouldn't matter. I'm not sure what to tell you mate. Are you trying all of this on a new start or an old save?

Found a conflict, since you basically re-skinned the dragon in blackreach, if you use deadly dragons, it creates a conflict that deadly dragons wins and you are unable to complete the quest, however you can disable it and complete the quest. Should be able to re enable it after completing the queens quest.  I would recommend re doing hat part, even if you do not use that specific dragon and give the queen her own race. But at least put the warning out it does conflict on completing that quest.

It should be OK to enable after the quest is Finnish but I would wait until after your out of the blackreach.

Edited by tonitrulupus
19 minutes ago, DevilsAvacado said:

I'm using Hormones SE on AE with 3ba, and I'm not getting any body changes, even weight and even on debug, and the weight value in MCM won't change under any circumstances EXCEPT with debug... where it still won't actually affect the body. is anyone here able to help me?

I'm also having trouble getting weight changes to work. When sex change starts, the weight shoots up to and gets stuck at 100, and the curse doesn't trigger unless I manually lower the weight.

But as for the weight not affecting the body, are you using OBody or Autobody by any chance?

2 hours ago, kaa62 said:

I'm also having trouble getting weight changes to work. When sex change starts, the weight shoots up to and gets stuck at 100, and the curse doesn't trigger unless I manually lower the weight.

But as for the weight not affecting the body, are you using OBody or Autobody by any chance?

I'm not using either of those, it's just straight up that what hormones says weight is doesn't match, tweaking weight in Racemenu does change it though.
Edit: By fucking around with the debug menus I eventually got weight to change, but not in any consistent way, and nothing else.

Edited by DevilsAvacado
24 minutes ago, DevilsAvacado said:

So any updates on possible sources of those problems?

It's probably down to the original mods being written for LE and not 3BA and the conversion is to get soemthing functioning for SE, not AE. The conversions for all the mods seem to be imperfect due to not being specifically written for SE. Might have to accept they will not work 100% on AE, but that's Mod Lyfe... :)