SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

Hello! I'm having trouble with the Dragonborn getting sold at the auction. The only dialogue the slave master has is react option to them wanting intercourse with the Dragonborn. How could I fix this?  Thanks.

Edit: here's how I fixed it - when the guard said they wanted intercourse, I resisted, beat him with fire magic, and after he got up (essential npc thankfully) he had calmed down and the usual simple slavery dialogue options became available.

Edited by Urbinepto
Solution found.

Heya folks, love these mods, but for the life of me all the bodyscaling options with Parasites and Hormones never seem to trigger for me and I'm tearing my hair out over it. I can get the triggered messages for breast expansion and whatnot or belly filling, and yet the character body remains the same size...

I have SLIF installed but I'm not sure if it's working right with Hormones, or how Parasites is even doing body changes. Also, now I have the problem where parasites are immediately forced out :(

Edited by Tzar22

hey. so lets take a situation, for example bandits defeat a character and one of them enslaves the pc. what is supposed tu happen then? in every similar situation, after getting enslaved like that its just u follow the owner and interact with him to get scenes etc nothing else? if u pull out a weapon he takes it away etc. is there more to this that i don't know? just for the standalone enslavement. i've had this for a while but can't seem to understand how deep this system goes. if anyone would briefly explain i would be glad

@DeepBlueFrog

Since I migrate to SSE, i being too busy to play your Mods. But now I'm having time at least and I did my conversion for "Alicia Painslut" and found two problems until now.

First the demon version of Alice have wrong the red light on the eyes at night, but for i remember is just because that effect was made just for the male head because the vanilla Demoras are just male's and I remember hear about a fix for that somewhere.

The second and more important is the Sanguine statue on the "Abandoned Prison" that not matter what I do cause me CTD on SE, i ended removing the statue to be able of enter the prison because the crash report don't specified the problem and the statue have too many pieces.

Can you merge the pieces of the statue at least?

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

@DeepBlueFrog

Since I migrate to SSE, i being too busy to play your Mods. But now I'm having time at least and I did my conversion for "Alicia Painslut" and found two problems until now.

First the demon version of Alice have wrong the red light on the eyes at night, but for i remember is just because that effect was made just for the male head because the vanilla Demoras are just male's and I remember hear about a fix for that somewhere.

The second and more important is the Sanguine statue on the "Abandoned Prison" that not matter what I do cause me CTD on SE, i ended removing the statue to be able of enter the prison because the crash report don't specified the problem and the statue have too many pieces.

Can you merge the pieces of the statue at least?

Can you send me a PM about what I need to do with that statue?

I also saw another custom Sanguine statue mod for SE.. I am thinking of asking the author permission to use that one instead.

On the topic of moving to SE... I am making good progress rebuilding my set up.

I covered world improvements, atmospherics, vegetation, textures, NPCs and some must have quest mods and quality of life improvements.

I am at the stage where SexLab is set up with the foundations to most of my mods.

I am introducing quality of life SexLab mods first and I will finish with my own mods.

First I will use the conversions that were already provided as a shortcut, but I fully intend to learn the process and make my own conversions from now on.

The plan will be to publish one last functional update for each of my mods for LE, and then move on to develop full time on SE/AE one mod at a time.

In the meantime, I am having fun making Skyrim fun again... the amount of pain and load I can inflict on SE is remarkable so far.

489830_20230113121656_1.png

489830_20230113234716_1.png

489830_20230114010153_1.png

489830_20230114164041_1.png

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

and then move on to develop full time on SE/AE one mod at a time.

Can it be CD+? It really needs a major overhaul. Basically, these are DD things that fly off or are not visible. The slave system also behaves strangely, sometimes you just get bored because nothing happens, there are no tasks from the owner. As a result, you just go to the blacksmith to remove the collar because you are tired of all this).

Maybe change Frostfall to AE survival mode, or both to choose from

Edited by danna233
8 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I covered world improvements, atmospherics, vegetation, textures, NPCs and some must have quest mods and quality of life improvements.

I am at the stage where SexLab is set up with the foundations to most of my mods.

I am introducing quality of life SexLab mods first and I will finish with my own mods.

First I will use the conversions that were already provided as a shortcut, but I fully intend to learn the process and make my own conversions from now on.

The plan will be to publish one last functional update for each of my mods for LE, and then move on to develop full time on SE/AE one mod at a time.

In the meantime, I am having fun making Skyrim fun again... the amount of pain and load I can inflict on SE is remarkable so far.

So beautiful Skyrim . I look forward to your amazing actions in 2023, 

Incidentally, there are some problems with the bodymorph function of the last version of hormone in SE.

On SE, when SLIF (Morph Modus, using the Json deformation file provided by the author of 3BA) and Bodymorph are enabled at the same time, the character can obtain the corresponding deformation. And only when I enable the Bimbo Curse will the hormone register with SLIF.

Not only that, without considering the deformation value of the Bimbo curse, the character's breasts will automatically shrink to the set minimum change after sex, and the hips and abdomen will not change with the number of sex.

I don't know why this happened. So ,please check it carefully, thanks a lot.

And I suggest adding a function of selecting the Bimbo Curse to enable Racemenu for MCM, because I want to slightly modify part of the character's appearance after triggering the Bimbo Curse.

33 minutes ago, CuriouslyWeird1 said:

I'm having an issue with SLHormones. I've tried reinstalling it and nothing seems to work. The mod wont activate on sleep and the option stays greyed out saying "sexlab hormones is (inactive sleep first)" I'm not really too sure what else I can try as I've done quite a bit of testing. Any help would be appreciated!

Sleep first? Go to bed sleep few hour and hormones will be active. It happen every time when you uninstal some mods

Got one question is it possible to replace the  gatti Jewl clothes with open Monk robes

And I also have Dibellan Bath installed and the Doors to the underground bath and the dibella bath is 50% overlapping (both work so no issue besides the overlapping) but is there a way to move the door so that they don't overlap?

8 hours ago, MilanJa said:

Sleep first? Go to bed sleep few hour and hormones will be active. It happen every time when you uninstal some mods

Sleeping does nothing like I said originally, it just keeps the option greyed out saying I need to sleep even though I already did. I've also tested HOW I sleep too but using beds, Rest Anywhere, and my player home bed

22 minutes ago, CuriouslyWeird1 said:

Sleeping does nothing like I said originally, it just keeps the option greyed out saying I need to sleep even though I already did. I've also tested HOW I sleep too but using beds, Rest Anywhere, and my player home bed

Doi you have any of those mods that let you see your character sleeping in the bed? I've foudn them can mess with sleep counting as sleep for other mods - Some of them act like a wait rather than a sleep

On 1/14/2023 at 11:10 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

What ENB are you using?

26 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

At the base, I am using a mix of Rudy ENB for Cathedral Weather and my own set of Reshade filters on top to correct things (desaturation and highlights).

I am also adding my own tweaks of the ENB because it has a tendency to have a lot of flat fog weathers.

Thanks. I remember using Rudy in LE and it was quite good. Cathedral looks a bit gloomy though.

Another question if you don't mind. Is there BHUNP/UUNP bodyslide files for the Chaurus armor anywhere?

Edited by RoninDog
2 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Doi you have any of those mods that let you see your character sleeping in the bed? I've foudn them can mess with sleep counting as sleep for other mods - Some of them act like a wait rather than a sleep

I don't think so. The only mod I could think that I changed that would do that is the ShowPlayerInMenu mod so I disabled it after reading this and it still didn't work. Any other mods you can think of that might add this?

40 minutes ago, RoninDog said:

Thanks. I remember using Rudy in LE and it was quite good. Cathedral looks a bit gloomy though.

Another question if you don't mind. Is there BHUNP/UUNP bodyslide files for the Chaurus armor anywhere?

Possibly.. but I have been terrible at tracking mesh conversions. 

Maybe someone in the forum can help.

Not a conversion of my own mods yet but I am happy to report my first SSE mod on Nexus.

More RS Children compatibility patches - for compatibility between RS Children and ...

- Redbag's Rorikstead (there is one but it is merged with an AI Overhaul dependency which I am not using)
- The Great Town of Shor's Stone
- The Great Village of Kynesgrove

I couldn't find these patches so I made them.

This was a good occasion for me to work out set up issues for CK editor, on Special Edition.

They have not been tested yet but if anyone is in the same situation, feel free to grab them over there until I upload them here :)

489830_20230115192804_1.png

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
3 minutes ago, CuriouslyWeird1 said:

I've gone through some more mods and disabled them (like immersive animations, attacks of opportunity, etc) and still it doesn't seem to want to ever activate for me. Is there a command I can run to automatically make it activate and then see if sleeping affects anything?

Take a look at your error Skyrim error log and see if there is a message like this when you go to sleep:

SL Hormones: Player went to sleep at: ...

5 hours ago, Chlodwig said:

Got one question is it possible to replace the  gatti Jewl clothes with open Monk robes

That should be possible by swapping the meshes in your folder and keeping the same names as the originals.

5 hours ago, Chlodwig said:

And I also have Dibellan Bath installed and the Doors to the underground bath and the dibella bath is 50% overlapping (both work so no issue besides the overlapping) but is there a way to move the door so that they don't overlap?

Can you share a screenshot of what the overlapping doors look like?

27 minutes ago, CuriouslyWeird1 said:

Wont Papyrus only make an error log when a crash happens? The game isn't crashing unless I'm not right in this assumption

The log includes a lot of debug messages that happen as you play. 

Can you share a copy of your error log after you try to sleep?

And by log I mean the Papyrus.0 log described here:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/FAQ#q-you-said-something-about-papyrus-logs-how-do-i-do-that