The Sisterhood of Dibella SE (February 2023)

View File

This is the official Special Edition version of Sisterhood of Dibella.

You can view the full details at the Legendary Edition page here

Features:

• Assist in the initiation of an older Sybil of Dibella
  • Improved Sisterhood of Dibella, with better outfits and activities
  • Improvements to the Temple (beds, items, scripted altar)
  • Traveling Sisters with unique services
  • A new model for marks of Dibella. Redeem marks to the Sybil for perk points.
  • Scripted initiation of the Sybil, with SexLab scenes
  • A new Shrine of Dibella (in a warm location)
  • A quest to become a Travelling Sister and collect donations for the Temple

Help - Walkthrough:

Requirements:

• SexLab is required. There is no plan for OStim at the moment.
  • Zaz animation pack V7.0 or later
  • Optional: Fuz Ro D-oh

Compatibility:

The mod comes as loose files with my current make up of meshes for CBBE.

You will want to refresh them with Bodyslides using these converted files:

This mod was originally intended for female player characters, but I started opening it up to male characters as well. 

It hasn't been fully tested for male players past the first few quests.

SexLab_DibellaCult.esp needs to be loaded BEFORE SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp

You can ignore the 'sisters' add on if you don't care about seeing the sisters change outfits during the quest.

This mod is designed to fit in with my other mods:

• SexLab Hormones - The stone flowers on the altar in the temple act as in-game configuration options. One of these options enables a forced sex change after the quest to retrieve Fjotra from captivity. That sex change will only work if you have Hormones installed.
  • Sanguine Debauchery + - Sleeping in the Temple gives you a 50% chance of visiting Sanguine's Dreamworld. Sanguine will also recognize you started the quest with the sisters and make some comments about it occasionally.

Acknowledgements:

This mod includes assets from the following mods (with permission)

• Mark of Dibella model based on Gold Coins of the world

• @azmodan22 for unique Dibella statues. Thanks again for the contribution!

• @Verodor for the German translation

• @Content_Consumer , @Skoalbite and @Old_book for dialogues

• Agent of Dibella outfit for the player ( KIBELIUS outfit - only the dress )
  • Sybil corrupted ( R18pn lingerie by KURESE )
  • Sybil pure ( Salome dress CBBE convert by Chupy )
  • Sisters corrupted ( Jewelry outfit for CBBE by Gatti )
  • Sisters pure ( Ashara Imperial Wedding Dress for UNP by SydneyB )

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/28/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, Zaz animation pack
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

Thank you for revising this mod as well.

:classic_wub:

when I started preparing a blog story in the Skyrim universe a few weeks ago - I also had the idea to include some of the "Aedra" and "Daedra" (Princes) in the storyline.

I had to think of your mod - I had also played the "evil" side ("corruption") at the time and was fascinated by the change in the Dibella statue in the underground bath...

...and the thought came to me - because what is happening there is ultimately something "consensual" between the two of them??

What do we mortals know about the motivations and appetites of immortals...
...You yourself have illuminated Sanguine in a very interesting way.
But why shouldn't "Dibella" be a "little bitch" from time to time?!

My plot is about - that an "isekai" char in Skyrim has to face another potential "devastation" (as Alduin)...
... yes - she (female) is indeed the Dragonborn - but not Alduin is the real danger - but (initially) Serana.

Yes - the universally popular vampire waifu - has "mutated" into a blood-drinking, body-shredding fury by a new mod...

..but thinks the dragonborn girl is really cute... to play with.
And it takes a "concerted" action by some "divine ones" to put this right - Dibella is one of them.

But Sanguine is also needed - but he only takes part if he finally (after 1000 years) again with Dibella ***
(Wasn't Sanguine always looking for a very specific woman? Maybe she was an incarnation of "Dibella"...)

That would be my idea, so to speak - how I could integrate your mods with the sisterhood into a larger story arc - the vanilla quest is already part of my plots anyway - as are those of "Mara" and "Merida"

By the way, the three of them make a nice "witch coven" - I had to think of "Macbeth" (the scene for it has already been written)

1 hour ago, AshParadox said:

Wow wasn't expecting an update for this!

Please can you advise if it is ok to install over an existing run?

Also please can you give a nod as to what house to look in in Karthwasten for Fjotra's childhood token (purification branch)? Struggling to find it! Thanks

I have been only fixing small scripting or quest stages issues so it should be safe to add on top of an existing game.

Fjotra's childhood token should be in Emnon's house, her parents house.

One thing I need to fix is add a way to get the toy through dialogue with the parents or some other way because the object can be easily missed or disappear completely if you are using a replacer of Karthwasten.

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
22 minutes ago, xaina222 said:

Is this any different than the Deep blue Frog conversion ? Ive already had that install on my current save

They are both ‘deep blue frog’ discussions :)

This one is for the Special Edition version. 
The other was about the original version for Legendary Edition.

1 hour ago, abcd99 said:

> "(M/F) In the baths, you should find a locked box and a key. Inside the box is a letter from Haelga to Mother Hamal revealing her true colors."

How can I find the key? I can't find it anywhere

There's a hint for that in the FAQ linked in the OP.

3 hours ago, alaunus01 said:

@DeepBlueFrog There are other Fjotra Replacer options available now too. This one and a blonde. We do like options ?

True.. I copied over the link from the old page but there are many replacers out there. I don't have a reason to recommend one look over the others anymore.

However, I strongly recommend the AWS remastered replacer (blonde.. but she also has a brunette option) , because it comes with custom voiced lines that make her quest a lot more enjoyable.

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
13 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

Hi, there is also a BS for 3BA in:

Do you know which one "is better"? 

The bold is newer and fixes or adds new things from the older. It generally corresponds to the mod conversion, but nothing really prevents using the newer bodyslide with the older conversion as far as I recall. You usually won't want to use the older bodyslide with the newer mod, as things might be missing.

Given it's been a few years for some of them, it might be time to clean up the older stuff from the post and my mega.

Hey friend thanks for addign this cool mod. I've been in the process of playing, always interested in joining the sisterhood. I found a problem where once I downloaded this  the sisters have black faces. I also wanted to know if it's compatible with the ancient profession. I already played through some of the story and got to where Fjorita comes back as a grown woman and they say to come back later for more quests but nothing happens :( Fjorita just stands in the doorway. Any help woudl be appreciated, I understand also if it's a mod conflict.

20 minutes ago, jordanr1190 said:

Hey friend thanks for addign this cool mod. I've been in the process of playing, always interested in joining the sisterhood. I found a problem where once I downloaded this  the sisters have black faces. I also wanted to know if it's compatible with the ancient profession. I already played through some of the story and got to where Fjorita comes back as a grown woman and they say to come back later for more quests but nothing happens :( Fjorita just stands in the doorway. Any help woudl be appreciated, I understand also if it's a mod conflict.

For Fjotra, make sure the mod is near the end of your load order.

For the black faces, I made a mistake and forgot to remove the facegen files from the zip file. 

I will have to verify which ones I need to remove and post the list here so you and other can do that too.

The easiest way to fix this I could think is to install an NPC makeover mod, or if you have one already, re-install it. It will like have face files that will fix the issue.

Some great examples:  Dibella's Blessing , The Ordinary Women or Pandorable NPCs. .. but there are many more.

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
6 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

For Fjotra, make sure the mod is near the end of your load order.

For the black faces, I made a mistake and forgot to remove the facegen files from the zip file. 

I will have to verify which ones I need to remove and post the list here so you and other can do that too.

The easiest way to fix this I could think is to install an NPC makeover mod, or if you have one already, re-install it. It will like have face files that will fix the issue.

Some great examples:  Dibella's Blessing , The Ordinary Women or Pandorable NPCs. .. but there are many more.

@jordanr1190 If that's an ancient profession quest you are describing it sounds like highly incompatible. AP starts with the child and then replaces it? while TSoD replaces the actor from the start.... yikes...

but back to what I wanted to originally comment on, the lovely black face, bane of the existance of every skyrim modder to be.

to truly conquer it there are several options.

- you get really good at modding & xedit and manually forward all neccessary changes to the end of your loadorder.

- you eat the performance loss and use a tool that does generate facegens realtime ingame (cannot recall the name currently, it is not my personal choice but I know it exists)

- you read up on Synthesis and use one of the available patchers. intimidating at first but synthesis is (when used properly) a really powerful tool. Quality of the available patches vary though. Some are excellent additions some are duds and then some are shoddy bits of trash that force you to force verify your game files because they edited the game masters

- most entry level probably is Easy NPC. takes all the modded NPCs repackages them in a nice collection you can put at the end of your loadorder and even checks for remaining conflicts. On a current system the time to fix a blackface with it is trivial. With a potato it probably is worth the time going through all the modded NPCs of your loadorder once and make sure they are set to the correct facegen before you package it. Compiling and repackaging a mod in a hot minute is trivial, if it takes your CPU thirty minutes instead not so much.