I finally found a few hours to play with lustful void, and I have to say I like it a lot.

A few small issues can be found when nit-picking:

• Event windows: Generally, they are great. Unfortunately, depending on the picture, the text is a bit hard to read. Also in some events I miss the button to jump to the location where the event is happening. Might be an incompatibility with [url=https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1623423360]UI Overhaul Dynamic[/url].
  • Dairy farm creates unhappiness. And quite a lot when upgraded. Are there mitigations? Or could this be changed to only decrease happiness for the cows?
  • I made a species of futas and had the policy option to only allow male or female rulers. ?

Anyway looking forward to more of everything ?

PS: If someone knows how to BB-Code a link with this forum software I'd like to hear about it, because the buttons often refuse to work.

I posted this on the discord server, but was asked to also post it here so...

After working on the mod for quite a bit these past few days, I can see that the lithoids dlc will need a bit more work to make it fully compatible with lv. So far I'd say it's around 75% complete, but I'll need some more time. Until then I suggest changing the "supported_version" in the .mod file to "2.5.*" and to overwrite "00_species_archetypes.txt" in (...Lustful Void\common\species_archetypes) so lithoids have traits again. Also, overwrite "lv_species_traits.txt" in (...Lustful Void\common\traits) so they can also use lv traits as a temporary fix until I'm done.

00_species_archetypes.txt lv_species_traits.txt

23 hours ago, Bloodly said:

Dairy Farm creates unhappiness, but it's countered by the 'Citizen Pop Happiness'.  Of course, this will only apply to Citizens....not Slaves.  Whether it works on those given Residence....I don't recall.

Oh right, I must have missed that. Citizen Pop Happiness doesn't seem to apply to "Residence" pops, so I just gave all pops full citizen status. Couldn't be bothered with microing it. Maybe I should some day biologically engineer perfect milk slaves that will be happy with it ?

i think this mod breaks lithoids. just got the dlc and apparently the lithoid trait cant be applied to the species.

Edit: someone said in a previous post add this to the mod's 00_species_archetypes file and it should work

LITHOID = {
    inherit_trait_points_from = BIOLOGICAL
}

Edit 2: the above does fix it somewhat, but the only 2 traits that can be applied are the lithoid trait and the hive mind trait

Is anyone having problems with version 2.5.1 of the game? As ALL of my biological pops and races now consume minerals instead of food all of a sudden. I started a new game after the update and it hasn't fixed the issue. I don't have the Lithoid species pack and can't seem to find any information about it on the net or paradox forum. Anyone got any ideas on how to fix it???

11 minutes ago, anno said:

Is anyone having problems with version 2.5.1 of the game? As ALL of my biological pops and races now consume minerals instead of food all of a sudden. I started a new game after the update and it hasn't fixed the issue. I don't have the Lithoid species pack and can't seem to find any information about it on the net or paradox forum. Anyone got any ideas on how to fix it???

yummy rocks

There seems to be a problem with the portraits and monogender species pops. 

image.png.4bf6bcbfc720c495914296874a51d70e.png

I do have both the basic mods and patches installed, I currently play on the 2.4.0 version. 

Perhaps it is caused by the fact that the base mods have been updated to 2.5 already while the patch is for the older version.

image.thumb.png.57650adb9eab6fba0a42b9e4307ce31c.png

image.png

On 11/6/2019 at 10:01 PM, anno said:

Your 2.5.1 at least launches. Mine does not. I've been trying to make it run ever since the 2.5.0 update, to no avail thus far. I've managed to fight my way through series bug in game (mods simply refused to load), but now there is a serious mod conflict that I have no idea what it's source is. This includes Lustful Void - for some reason almost no civics save for Divine Coupling show up. And then, when I try to launch new game... crash. 

2 hours ago, Mirrond said:

Your 2.5.1 at least launches. Mine does not. I've been trying to make it run ever since the 2.5.0 update, to no avail thus far. I've managed to fight my way through series bug in game (mods simply refused to load), but now there is a serious mod conflict that I have no idea what it's source is. This includes Lustful Void - for some reason almost no civics save for Divine Coupling show up. And then, when I try to launch new game... crash. 

I have a problem with it to wen i star a game it stop at day 4 wan i star a new.

Just in case anyone doesn't know.

The loadorder in the new launcher loads Top to Bottom, if you have a patch before a mod that mod will overwrite the patch if they both touch the same files.

Patches need to load after mods and the mods you want to have priority need to load after less important mods if they effect the same files.

So... how does one go about creating a compatibility patch for, say, Remastered Human Portraits?

I essentially copied (with changes obviously) aforementioned mod into relevant LV folders and it still doesn't work properly when mono-sex traits are present.

Edit: Nvm, I'm a tool. After giving it another look (and using more than two brain cells) I realized it's as simple as adding trigger blocks from LV to RHP and copying the portrait list from RHP to said LV blocks.