7 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Ahun. I'm fairly certain I've never seen anything like that...

Are you using the UNP textures or the ones that come with the mod?

Neither have I.  It may well be some other mod over writing the breast area, as in a body re-placer instead of and actual clothing or armor only outfit.

Many clothing and armor mods don't just add the clothing to avoid clipping some include a body re-placement witch in this case might be the breasts or torso area.

34 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Ahun. I'm fairly certain I've never seen anything like that...

Are you using the UNP textures or the ones that come with the mod?

Spoiler

image.png.65a833083643fd40a89153b0dd304ad5.png

I switched to the UNP textures (never knew they were available). Everything seems to work fine, thanks!

Is there or could there be some "punishment" or "downside" mechanic for agreeing to say dirty things about yourself or give pleasure to avoid the spanking.

One easy one could be if doing that added a small amount of Lewdness XP in Sexlab. Then there is some tradeoff, you risk becoming more masochistic or becoming more lewd.

I get that there's already a "roleplay" reason not to say/do embarrassing things but could be interesting to have  a game mechanic reflect that too. Another one could be increased reputation in Versh's framework.

Float NextElement = ((AddIntArray(AssSpankCounter, SpankCounterLimit, CountTo = (SpankCounterLimit - MasochistHistoryPeriod))    +     AddIntArray(TitsSpankCounter, SpankCounterLimit, CountTo = (SpankCounterLimit - MasochistHistoryPeriod))   +   (DeviousFactor * 1.0)   +   (RapeCount * 3.0))   /    MasochistHistoryPeriod)

In this code, what is the "idea" behind dividing everything by MasochistHistoryPeriod? If step size is 1, and the update occurs every hour (MasochistHistoryPeriod = 1), then wearing 1 devious device (above threshold) for 4 hours will bring you to max masochism. But if I understand correctly, if MasochistHistoryPeriod=2, you would need to wear 1 device for 16 hours? Because the updates are half as frequent but also for half the value, so progression is actually with the inverse square of this variable?

13 hours ago, DayTri said:

Is there or could there be some "punishment" or "downside" mechanic for agreeing to say dirty things about yourself or give pleasure to avoid the spanking.

One easy one could be if doing that added a small amount of Lewdness XP in Sexlab. Then there is some tradeoff, you risk becoming more masochistic or becoming more lewd.

I get that there's already a "roleplay" reason not to say/do embarrassing things but could be interesting to have  a game mechanic reflect that too. Another one could be increased reputation in Versh's framework.

Hmm yea maybe. Is the lewdness thing actually used in anything though. I can think of anything off the top of my head that's uses it. How about just -1 to speech each time it's used? Too straight forward? 

1 hour ago, DayTri said:

Float NextElement = ((AddIntArray(AssSpankCounter, SpankCounterLimit, CountTo = (SpankCounterLimit - MasochistHistoryPeriod))    +     AddIntArray(TitsSpankCounter, SpankCounterLimit, CountTo = (SpankCounterLimit - MasochistHistoryPeriod))   +   (DeviousFactor * 1.0)   +   (RapeCount * 3.0))   /    MasochistHistoryPeriod)

In this code, what is the "idea" behind dividing everything by MasochistHistoryPeriod? If step size is 1, and the update occurs every hour (MasochistHistoryPeriod = 1), then wearing 1 devious device (above threshold) for 4 hours will bring you to max masochism. But if I understand correctly, if MasochistHistoryPeriod=2, you would need to wear 1 device for 16 hours? Because the updates are half as frequent but also for half the value, so progression is actually with the inverse square of this variable?

I cant really check right now but masochism is updated every 6 hours so it's probably just averaging everything out per hour. 

2 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm yea maybe. Is the lewdness thing actually used in anything though. I can think of anything off the top of my head that's uses it.

SLSO uses it. It affects enjoyment, arousal gain and reduction, among other things.

10 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm yea maybe. Is the lewdness thing actually used in anything though. I can think of anything off the top of my head that's uses it. How about just -1 to speech each time it's used? Too straight forward?

It is used very heavily in SLSO, higher lewdness -> higher likelihood to orgasm during rape. So there's a good interaction with this mod, balance short term masochism increase vs long term masochism increase.

34 minutes ago, Taki17 said:

SLSO uses it. It affects enjoyment, arousal gain and reduction, among other things.

25 minutes ago, DayTri said:

It is used very heavily in SLSO, higher lewdness -> higher likelihood to orgasm during rape. So there's a good interaction with this mod, balance short term masochism increase vs long term masochism increase.

Right. That actually fits nicely then. 

Seems like a very good mod by the way, really like it.

More questions:

During aggressive animations with low masochism, does devious follower willpower affect whether you beg (like "Stop, I submit") or threaten (like "I'll kill you for this"). It would be nice if it could because I like to play characters who are threatening.

Also, during high masochism, it would be good if willpower had some affect on the comments because even when the character is high masochism, if they have both high masochism and willpower I want them to try to "hide it"

1 hour ago, DayTri said:

Seems like a very good mod by the way, really like it.

More questions:

During aggressive animations with low masochism, does devious follower willpower affect whether you beg (like "Stop, I submit") or threaten (like "I'll kill you for this"). It would be nice if it could because I like to play characters who are threatening.

Also, during high masochism, it would be good if willpower had some affect on the comments because even when the character is high masochism, if they have both high masochism and willpower I want them to try to "hide it"

As far as I can remember willpower isn't used as a condition anywhere. Just used as an 'output'. Simply because theres no guarantee a user has devious followers installed. 

27 minutes ago, Kalthen said:

I have a wheird problem with the skin balm. I doesn't seem to count down. It's stuck at 2h45m. Is there a way via console to remove the effect? I didn't see  an mcm opption.

The seconds aren't counting down...?

Try 'Player.Dispel xx00e13e'

where xx is the load order of STA. 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

The seconds aren't counting down...?

Yes, thx... I must have tweaked around a bit too much, while the effect was still on.

BTW: I have figured out what was interfering with Blush. It wasn't the tears or the drool. It was the wet specular effect on the face from wet function redux. 

Hi all,

like the mod a lot

Question: is there a way we players can actively designate an npc or follower as spankhappy? I like a follower spanking while pc is working a the forge

On the matter of spanking animation has anyone looked at shout like a virgin? that mod has a repeatable quest, spank a thief for Dibella, you go hunt the thief, you pummel him, then you spank . With chair , paddle and guy across your knees :)

afaik it was originally all zaz animations and setups

Cheers

Hey Monoman1,

Thanks for the mod, I've been looking for something like this for a while.

Suggestion

Have you thought about making the player response silent text? I only ask because the young eager voice preset doesn't fit my character. Could allow for more dialogue possibilities as well. Either way not a big deal.

3 hours ago, sshar22 said:

Question: is there a way we players can actively designate an npc or follower as spankhappy? I like a follower spanking while pc is working a the forge

Not atm. But it has already been requested.

3 hours ago, sshar22 said:

the matter of spanking animation has anyone looked at shout like a virgin? that mod has a repeatable quest, spank a thief for Dibella, you go hunt the thief, you pummel him, then you spank . With chair , paddle and guy across your knees :)

afaik it was originally all zaz animations and setups

There'll be spanking animations event with guards in return for a reduction in your bounty down as far as Survivals eviction amount. So you cant just get spanked out of eviction. That's if it can be done and I find the time. Theres a lot of contention with other mods around that guard dialogue. 

35 minutes ago, drunken toad said:

Hey Monoman1,

Thanks for the mod, I've been looking for something like this for a while.

Suggestion

Have you thought about making the player response silent text? I only ask because the young eager voice preset doesn't fit my character. Could allow for more dialogue possibilities as well. Either way not a big deal.

It would be nice but I'm not sure how well it would work. NPCs already tend to talk over one another and the lines change based on.... something... distance to the player? Which can make reading ot very difficult as it flickers from one to the other. Very annoying. 

Hey, I really like the idea of this mod but I have one problem with it. The cutting voicelines kind of break my immersion. I would just remove the voicefiles, but unfortunately I don't think the dialog is written down anywhere. Or am I mistaken? If not, would it be possible to get the dialog to show up as subtitles and remove the voicelines? I'd be willing to put in some work myself if you need any help doing anything simple or tedious, like writing up the lines or such, but I don't have any modding experience.

1 hour ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

So I am a little confused as to how to get the healing balm for my character.   Is it from a soft dependency I don't have installed, or is there something I am missing within the mod

Loving this mod so far.

Cooking pot + 3 blue mountain flowers + dwarven oil

When I am crafting anything, blacksmith, alchemy, cooking...I get like spanked every min is there a way to slow this down for me, or turn it off or something. Anyone else experiencing this? I get guards coming from all the way from the doors of dragons reach to spank my ass while i'm enchanting something the only way for me not to get spanked would be buy breezehome, have my companions wait somewhere else, go to breezehome, do my crafting and then go pick up my companions, but then I'd still have to worry about the Tarek guy who is in my house when I buy it.

Perhaps it's a load order thing for me, but in less than 7 levels I already think a little spanking is all right and I've had sex only 3 times.

Other than that I love this mod.

I'm enjoying how this works. With SLSO, there's a bit of a game-mechanic to it, but not so much that it takes over your play.

Exactly the sort of thing I like.

I like to dream that one day we might get some kind of hot key control so that you could *choose* to talk dirty, or refuse to do so, instead of having it just happen?

I looked for keybinds but couldn't find any.

I like the idea that even if you become a full-on masochist, you could fight against it somehow - try and "cure" yourself - is there any mechanic for that?

BWitch also does player masochism, and counts being hit by enemies in combat as pain. I haven't got to the masochist stage in STA yet, but if it could start to treat combat hits as pain, it would also make mods like PoP, Bondage Furniture World, etc "just work" with STA mechanics. BFW whips you like crazy. So much whipping! SD+ is very mild by comparison :) 

Does STA integrate with that stuff? I didn't get any impression that it does, so far, but it seems to so obvious a thing that it wouldn't be overlooked.

On the topic of spanking animations...

There are some SL animations that have spanking in them.

Alas, they all seem to have furniture, so aren't suitable for playing as standalone spank animations so that spanking during sex could be animated by cutting in a scene.

That would be possible if we just had some SL animations that were nothing but spanks, but it seems nobody ever made such a thing.

However, maybe it's possible to recognise when the furniture animations are used. Or allow the player to add a tag such as "Spanking" to anims, so they are recognised as spanking?

It would be nice to have spanking sounds and spanking game-play occur, if you are playing one of those animations.

They're uncommon enough not to skew spank chances totally out of balance.

As things are now, you get spanking sounds and spanking effects with no spanking in the animation, and then when there is spanking in the animation you don't get sounds or effects.

On a different topic, is Babo dialog good for anything? Is it available in English, or Korean only? What does it give you?

The BakaFactory stuff seems in general ... not the best translation ... if I have time I might ESP Translate it all to make a bit more sense in English.

I think it's a bit of an oversight that the BakaFactory SLAR patch doesn't allow you to tag armors in-game, because SexLab allows tagging of naked armors already, it would have fit in with the existing feature set. I think I'd need to patch the patch to fix that, as it relies on keywords, which is inflexible.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

On a different topic, is Babo dialog good for anything? Is it available in English, or Korean only? What does it give you?

The BakaFactory stuff seems in general ... not the best translation ... if I have time I might ESP Translate it all to make a bit more sense in English.

Approach is translated, dialog is only 30% atm. 

17 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Cooking pot + 3 blue mountain flowers + dwarven oil

Have you considered swapping out dwarven oil for something more readily available? I know butter or milk would require an additional dependency, but would using something more common like lavender or juniper berries defeat the purpose of the balm, as in not being trivial to make?