2 hours ago, expertgamer said:

Dude, it would have really helped if you stated somewhere that the iNumOverlays in [Overlays/Body] needs to be over 12 (default is 6) somewhere in the requirements or something.

Whoops. That info got lost when I moved it from the tweaks page. And actually I recommend 14 (or more)

Another thing I've found, and I'm not sure if others have said this, is that the pain buff/debuff thing doesn't seem to work well for me, at least now that my score as progressed to "Loves". At hates and dislikes, the "Pain" effect was decreasing my stats, and and at likes, it increased it, as it was supposed to. But now at loves, it's decreasing them again, not increasing them like it should. I have the setting for how fast it changes at 0.8 if that matters, and the Pain effect size is 10. At max pain, I have a debuff of 20 points on my stats even though I'm in the loves stage of masochism score, so it's the same effect as if I hated it for some reason. I'll just set the effect to 0 for now.

13 minutes ago, sikamikanico78 said:

is there a way to stop those 2 popup windows suggesting me to install milk mod economy and another one mod? cause i dont want to install them...you mod works perfectly without them

Did they only pop up the one time? In that case it's a known bug.

If you go into the MCM and they pop up again though you've got some install problem going on. Try reinstalling the mod. 

6 minutes ago, DayTri said:

Could text be added to the player dialogue so there are subtitles? I like the dialogue but not the audio

If you enable 'Always use dummy' is there subtitles then? There'll never be subtitles in free cam mode as it disables subtitles from the HUD unfortunately.

14 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

If you enable 'Always use dummy' is there subtitles then? There'll never be subtitles in free cam mode as it disables subtitles from the HUD unfortunately.

Just wanted to mention - for me this mod actually is perfect for my load order as I use other mods that already generate Sexlab scene "chatter" (primarily Sexist Guards).  So I most definitely like the fact that by default the mod doesn't print subtitles that conflict with my other mods.

I hadn't tried the mod when I initially saw it as I had made the mistaken impression that it wouldn't be worth playing without SLSO - turns out I was very wrong.  The commentary is great (and hilarious due to the nature of "butchered" mode) and the options in the MCM menu really let the player control how much shenanigans are going on.  The only issue I had was the inability to adjust the SL Aroused modifier slider - going to test the new version tonight to see if that is cleared up for me.

I'll have to try SLSO at some point - primary reason for not using it is I have several mods in the "must have" category for my load order that may not function properly with it. 

In the meantime, only suggestion would be for the mod to maintain the "middle mouse button = denigrate yourself" functionality without SLSO.  This could be purely flavour, or have some minor function such as a way to stop yourself being spanked (rapist ignores enjoyment, but may still demand you say dirty things about yourself sometimes or will spank you).

Spank That Ass v1.9

PlayerMasochism don't updating...
I think something wrong with script "SLS_SpankKickerScript":

Event OnInit()
While (MQ101.GetCurrentStageID() < 240)
        Utility.Wait(5)
    EndWhile
    SpankPlayerAlias.BeginGameTimeUpdates()
    Debug.Notification("Spank that ass started")
EndWhile
EndEvent

If you install mod in middle of game, then BeginGameTimeUpdates() will never execute.

(excess while?)

I would also like to somehow make tear textures more visible.

Even with opacity = 1.0 they are barely noticeable. Especially if on face also has textures from other mods.

Though... I'll try to replace with textures from Apropos... (and lower opacity)...

On 5/28/2019 at 6:26 PM, Asertyp said:

Spank That Ass v1.9

PlayerMasochism don't updating...
I think something wrong with script "SLS_SpankKickerScript":

Event OnInit()
        Utility.Wait(5)
    EndWhile
    SpankPlayerAlias.BeginGameTimeUpdates()
    Debug.Notification("Spank that ass started")
EndWhile
EndEvent

If you install mod in middle of game, then BeginGameTimeUpdates() will never execute.

(excess while?)

I would also like to somehow make tear textures more visible.

Even with opacity = 1.0 they are barely noticeable. Especially if on face also has textures from other mods.

Though... I'll try to replace with textures from Apropos... (and lower opacity)...

Right. That was stupid. I'm guessing I meant that first while to be an if. Thanks.

On 5/28/2019 at 1:53 PM, Siudhne said:

Maybe I missed it, but can soreness heal over time? I've noticed there is a craftable balm, but it's too much hassle to craft it every time...

Yea. It should heal over time. Very slowly though at default settings.

There might have been a problem if you installed the mod on an existing game. Try v2.0. 

The balm is just to speed things up. 

What would really be good, is to either include, or offer, a different version of this very excellent little mod, so that the face gets slapped, rather than only tits and ass. 

"[Insert name] slaps your face, hard, as she walks by..." 

Also something that could be an improvement : a way to exclude NPCs from spanking you.  It could be something simple like the follower faction or a list in which we could manually add NPCs.  That way I won't have to deal with followers slapping my tits for no reason :sweat:

43 minutes ago, mangalo said:

That way I won't have to deal with followers slapping my tits for no reason :sweat:

Not "for no reason" the reasons are two-fold.

1. You have them

2. You have not properly armored em. 

?

But seriously the reason I am posting is to request a feature.

Would it be possible to add a hotkey to start a spanking session during a sex scene? 

From time to time Sexlab will queue up a spanking animation, and spank that ass will randomly decide that isn't one of the times you are gonna get spanked. It seems like a totally missed opportunity to me, and I would love an "override" button. ?

56 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Not "for no reason" the reasons are two-fold.

1. You have them

2. You have not properly armored em. 

?

But seriously the reason I am posting is to request a feature.

Would it be possible to add a hotkey to start a spanking session during a sex scene? 

From time to time Sexlab will queue up a spanking animation, and spank that ass will randomly decide that isn't one of the times you are gonna get spanked. It seems like a totally missed opportunity to me, and I would love an "override" button. ?

I'm quite selective as to who's authorized to slap my character's tits : only strangers :P

On 5/30/2019 at 5:14 PM, vigdis said:

What would really be good, is to either include, or offer, a different version of this very excellent little mod, so that the face gets slapped, rather than only tits and ass. 

"[Insert name] slaps your face, hard, as she walks by..." 

Maybe. But I think something like that should probably be reserved for aggressive sex. Getting slapped on the ass/tits while walking by is just more setting the tone of the world (as misogynistic). But the big problem with it is that I've no textures for it. And I'm not really a texture guy. 

On 5/30/2019 at 5:43 PM, mangalo said:

Also something that could be an improvement : a way to exclude NPCs from spanking you.  It could be something simple like the follower faction or a list in which we could manually add NPCs.  That way I won't have to deal with followers slapping my tits for no reason :sweat:

Maybe. I'd have to see how complicated it woud be. Maybe just exclude followers instead of a specific list of Npcs?

On 5/30/2019 at 6:32 PM, Corsayr said:

Perhaps. But wouldn't it be better if the spanking game started automatically? Do you know if these animations have 'Spanking' tags?

On 5/30/2019 at 7:08 PM, mangalo said:

I'm quite selective as to who's authorized to slap my character's tits : only strangers

Just your tits? So your ass is a free for all? :P

54 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Perhaps. But wouldn't it be better if the spanking game started automatically? Do you know if these animations have 'Spanking' tags?

It feels more like you are doing something rather than just watching if you can choose to start things, stop things, resist, cooperate, or whatever.

In SLSO, the "game" isn't very good, but it's a giant leap over ... nothing.

If StA allowed you to request spanks, or object to them - manually - and the effectiveness of the request were based on your masochism, rather than the PC being out of the player's control completely in this regard, it would feel a lot more interactive.

Then, early on in your masochism journey, you can manually resist, and if an NPC starts to spank, you can press the "stop that" button, and maybe (probably), the PC will say "What are you doing?" or "Stop that!" Depending on how assertive she is being (based on masochism and a bit of random weighting).

Or you can not bother, and just go full on "spank me" right from the beginning, in which case your masochism is going to accumulate much faster.

Now you choose.

And then later on, for high masochism characters, the choice is even more meaningful, because if you resist, you have a chance to stop spanks, and take the penalty for lack of spank-joy, but work on dropping your masochism, vs leaning into it and getting increasingly spank-happy.

The same with "fuck back" too. I so wish I could clearly see and react to fuck-back requests (or refuse, and choose to take the penalty).

It would feel like a real game, like you make choices.

And for those that don't like it, the "auto play" tickbox restores default behaviours. Or something like that.

In fact, I wish there was a way to request spanks, just ANY TIME.

That would be awesome. Maybe in a dialogue for lovers+ relationship rank, if your masochism is high enough.

Topic: "Please spank my ass."

You could throw in "Please pound my pussy" too :) 

Maybe the follower refuses, and you can beg! Super humiliating.