Monoman, this is some amazing work. I love every part. In fact its for that reason I come to humbly petition you. 

I like the pre-painslut "talking dirty", but I also love the masochism. Could you possibly add a way to have the best of both worlds. Still have the aggressor demand you fuck back/talk dirty, and punish you for not listening, but also beg to be hit. 

Maybe get real hardcore and use the amputation framework for extreme resistance. 

Regardless, I am sure whatever actions you take will only make this mod shine more. 

3 hours ago, modslave said:

This was sorely needed. Though sometimes when I get randomly smacked by my male companion it crashes my game. Not sure it's this mod but it's definitely related.

Probably the "Bethesda issue"

Try setting always use dummies to on in the mcm. 

100+ hours with StA 1.8 (activated dummy) + Sexist Guards + SRR comments + DF + SLdialoges + dclXDFF and no more CTD on save =D

StA is back and it slaps butts! ?

(added StA 1.8 on a running game, masochism didn't update until I moved the slider from 1 to 0.9 => at that moment masochism jumped from 0 to 3.8 ?)

(just needed to test StA for that long to be sure^^)

19 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Probably the "Bethesda issue"

Try setting always use dummies to on in the mcm. 

Actually was zaz, is always zaz with me, not sure why, but any time I install it I get instabililities.

Removed zaz, get hit constantly and no problems.

So probably zaz conflicting with something else I use.

4 hours ago, modslave said:

Actually was zaz, is always zaz with me, not sure why, but any time I install it I get instabililities.

You don't need to install zaz completely if you don't want. You can just copy the needed assets. Check the main post.

11 hours ago, modslave said:

Check your animation count, you probably have too many.

10 minutes ago, Rolgar said:

Is the mod working with SE?

Not sure myself but crococat posted this above:

Hello. Have no problems with this mod exept addiction. Just want to say that it works fine in SE.

Not sure what he meant by addiction though. 

10 minutes ago, blinkov said:

Tell me, why in mcm tears not active?

Because either:

A) You don't have Zaz animation pack installed or

B) You don't want to install ZAP but you didn't copy the needed assets from ZAP or 

C) You are using an outdated version of PapyrusUtil.

3 hours ago, yyjddgr3 said:
How does this mode work? There's no new dialing logs even though I set up the mode. When I used the sexlab to perform the spanking motion, I only got an electronic voice, and I didn't get the sparkling sound. Please explain or video how it works.

How are you starting the sex scene? Is the scene aggressive? Also remember that it only has a chance to start during aggressive scenes. You can set the chance in the mcm.

2 hours ago, yyjddgr3 said:
So your mode is all about just putting a hitting sound in the middle of the sex scene and putting a synthesized word in it? I was expecting you to add hitting and groaning to the exact timing of the spanking scene. I think I expected it as a misunderstanding. This is not the mode I've been looking for.

It is also about the consequences and benefits of liking or hating being spanked as well as adding aftermath effects to the player's body from being spanked. 

Tears and a red bum, as well as some debuffs (or buffs if you like being spanked) when you have been spanked a lot. ?

If you wanted animations of spankings added to sex scenes, that has already been addressed as being way too much for a game like Skyrim to do on the fly. There are animations that have spanking in them, and they work very nicely with this mod. 

22 hours ago, blinkov said:

Tell me, why in mcm tears not active?

there is another thing that could be wrong, and I remember it causing me a great deal of trouble figuring out

go to data/skse/plugins/, and open Nioverride.ini

Look for [Overlays] and make sure that bEnableFaceOverlays=1 and not 0

Then look for [Overlays/Face] and make sure that iNumOverlays= a number greater than 0

I have mine set like this

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many face overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=9 ; Default[3]
iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[0]

If using MO it is possible that Nioverride.ini got duplicated in the MO "Mod Organizer\overwrite\SKSE\Plugins" It should not have, but can happen and you might have to make the changes there. ( You really should not have much of anything in the override, but some mod'e will use that area, or rather MO may place SKSE plugins and some .json files in the Override/skse folder. )

I don't know if anyone has the same issue as I have... I run blush when aroused next to all your mods. And I can't really put a finger on it, but I think sometimes SPA is contesting the blushes with the tears overlay, which is strange, as it doesn't happen all the time for me. 

I checked, and Blush occupies the last two make-up slots. The tears and drool are on about the same number of the face overlay. Could they be contesting? When reset the tears from time to time I get the blushes and tears together again.

@Monoman1 hehe just asking... is there gonne be a SL Survival update? I really like the begging game in that mod. I have a wee suggestion for the food line: Instead of giving only straight food you cloud have a chance of forcing lactacid or a BJ on the PC. 

6 hours ago, Kalthen said:

I don't know if anyone has the same issue as I have... I run blush when aroused next to all your mods. And I can't really put a finger on it, but I think sometimes SPA is contesting the blushes with the tears overlay, which is strange, as it doesn't happen all the time for me. 

I checked, and Blush occupies the last two make-up slots. The tears and drool are on about the same number of the face overlay. Could they be contesting? When reset the tears from time to time I get the blushes and tears together again.

I use BWA. I haven't noticed any issues but then the blushes are fairly subtle. The mod should check if the overlay slot is empty or not before filling it. But if Blush uses 'makeup slots' and STA uses face slots - I'm not sure they're even the same thing. 

6 hours ago, Kalthen said:

@Monoman1 hehe just asking... is there gonne be a SL Survival update? I really like the begging game in that mod. I have a wee suggestion for the food line: Instead of giving only straight food you cloud have a chance of forcing lactacid or a BJ on the PC. 

If I remember right, this sort of already happens. If you are gagged (needs to be a certain type of gag, ball I think) you can sneak and activate to initiate begging and the Npc will offer you a 'substitute' for food. Just don't ask female characters as I think it bugs out. 

It's funny you should mention an update. First person to notice the difference gets another virtual cookie:

Untitled1.jpg.0e4be5f80d0fec2ec166890173083de5.jpg

Just don't expect it very soon as I'm going to be taking it much easier with modding for a while at least. 

33 minutes ago, popsup said:

is there a way to make every armor spankable from bumb spanking 

Easiest way would probably be to change the conditions for the quest in TesEdit on FormID: 03000D64

Change the condition on SLS_IsSpankableArmorGlobal  to Greater than OR equal to 0.

Like so:

1.thumb.jpg.b60da43555dd37514e1a954cceb7b77f.jpg

I've reported a few days ago a texture loading issue, and I've now narrowed it to just "spank_breasts_light.dds". The texture for the butt loads and works perfectly (with all the different intensity values), however the breast one seems to be corrupted. I am using a UUNP body.  

I've attached two screenies, one showing the "corrupted" texture and the other showing the ass one working properly.

Spoiler

image.png

Spoiler

image.png

5 hours ago, Michael Moisters said:

I've reported a few days ago a texture loading issue, and I've now narrowed it to just "spank_breasts_light.dds". The texture for the butt loads and works perfectly (with all the different intensity values), however the breast one seems to be corrupted. I am using a UUNP body.  

I've attached two screenies, one showing the "corrupted" texture and the other showing the ass one working properly.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

Ahun. I'm fairly certain I've never seen anything like that...

Are you using the UNP textures or the ones that come with the mod?