14 hours ago, asmondar said:

When I am crafting anything, blacksmith, alchemy, cooking...I get like spanked every min is there a way to slow this down for me, or turn it off or something. Anyone else experiencing this? I get guards coming from all the way from the doors of dragons reach to spank my ass while i'm enchanting something the only way for me not to get spanked would be buy breezehome, have my companions wait somewhere else, go to breezehome, do my crafting and then go pick up my companions, but then I'd still have to worry about the Tarek guy who is in my house when I buy it.

Perhaps it's a load order thing for me, but in less than 7 levels I already think a little spanking is all right and I've had sex only 3 times.

Other than that I love this mod.

That's a strange bug :P

It's not a bug. It just needs an mcm slider. For now. Be quick :)

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I like to dream that one day we might get some kind of hot key control so that you could *choose* to talk dirty, or refuse to do so, instead of having it just happen?

I think the dirty talk you're referring to is just based on your characters enjoyment level. 

I looked for keybinds but couldn't find any.

Haven't gotten around to adding it yet. 

I like the idea that even if you become a full-on masochist, you could fight against it somehow - try and "cure" yourself - is there any mechanic for that?

You can cure yourself by avoiding the things that lead you to being a masochist. So don't get raped, definitely don't cum while being raped, try to avoid bump/crafting spanks and devious devices. 

BWitch also does player masochism, and counts being hit by enemies in combat as pain. I haven't got to the masochist stage in STA yet, but if it could start to treat combat hits as pain, it would also make mods like PoP, Bondage Furniture World, etc "just work" with STA mechanics. BFW whips you like crazy. So much whipping! SD+ is very mild by comparison :) 

I might include whipping. I don't know about combat hits. Not sure if I like the idea. 

There are some SL animations that have spanking in them.

I'm probably going to do a spanking animation for a bounty reduction. Adding sounds to them will probably be a no because synchronization would be a nightmare. 

On a different topic, is Babo dialog good for anything? Is it available in English, or Korean only? What does it give you?

I'm not aware of this mod. What is it?

because SexLab allows tagging of naked armors already, it would have fit in with the existing feature set. I think I'd need to patch the patch to fix that, as it relies on keywords, which is inflexible.

Sexlab aroused you mean I think which already works. Armors tagged in SLA as naked will be spankable. You can also use milk addict to tag armors. 

49 minutes ago, Taki17 said:

Have you considered swapping out dwarven oil for something more readily available? I know butter or milk would require an additional dependency, but would using something more common like lavender or juniper berries defeat the purpose of the balm, as in not being trivial to make?

I kind of like the lack of availability. You might have to *shock horror* pay an alchemist for it. In any case changing a recipe is like one of the easiest things you can do with TesEdit. 

34 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I'm probably going to do a spanking animation for a bounty reduction. Adding sounds to them will probably be a no because synchronization would be a nightmare. 

100% don't care if sound syncs at all :) 

It is possible to re-stage a SL animation so that it contains spank stages (which would be discrete) entirely in code, but I admit it's tedious working out the details of the SL API and making stuff work ... but if you can do it, you can stitch spank stages into regular SL animations to make them properly spanky. But there's no standalone spank animation yet, is there?

36 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Sexlab aroused you mean I think which already works. Armors tagged in SLA as naked will be spankable. You can also use milk addict to tag armors. 

Yes, SLAR - in this case I'm talking about SLAR BakaFactory - not a STA issue...

Though I sort of conflated this with the fact that you can set strip options in SexLab ... both SexLab and SLAR let you pick armors at runtime that are "special", but SLAR (BF) can't.

Instead, SLAR(BF) requires keywords for its special armor kinds (pretty, erotic, spendex [sic] brabikini, thong, and half-naked-bikini), you can't set them on armors at runtime. I was comparing this to how you CAN set the basic naked armors at runtime.

With the merged armors I have, editing the ESPs is ... just waaaay too much bother ... but I'll only wear one or two in a given game, and so adding them at runtime is not much of a chore. I think if I keep using SLAR (BF), I'll need to hack it ... otherwise it's delivering no special value.

I didn't explain it well because thought it would be obvious. We all know what SLAR(BF) does, right? :) 

I guess it's quite niche ... but you supported it for STA ... first I'd heard of it TBH.

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

is possible to re-stage a SL animation so that it contains spank stages (which would be discrete) entirely in code, but I admit it's tedious working out the details of the SL API and making stuff work ... but if you can do it, you can stitch spank stages into regular SL animations to make them properly spanky. But there's no standalone spank animation yet, is there

I know it's possible to change animation mid scene. For the mod the way it is right now I think it wouldn't 'flow' right because changing animation takes some time and it would be kind of clunky I think.

What might work is if you maybe don't fuck back for 3-4 spanks in a row then change to a spanking animation. 

I don't use SLAR myself. 

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

That's a strange bug :P

Hide contents

It's not a bug. It just needs an mcm slider. For now. Be quick :)

I guess I have to wrestle with my desires, potions to sell or a non-tender ass and breasts for the time being at least till a slider or something comes along and saves my tender bits.

Thanks for the reply.

Been enjoying this mod.  Issue that comes up is during crafting.  NPCs from all around come running up and slap the PC.  Frequently enough that a NPC can become bugged.  NPC follows PC everywhere even through traveling.  NPC also runs into and pushes the PC, though never slaps the PC.   After this happens.  MCM will not load up the UI settings for Spank that ass.  Going back to previous save does work around the issue.

9 hours ago, ooftaj said:

Been enjoying this mod.  Issue that comes up is during crafting.  NPCs from all around come running up and slap the PC.  Frequently enough that a NPC can become bugged.  NPC follows PC everywhere even through traveling.  NPC also runs into and pushes the PC, though never slaps the PC.   After this happens.  MCM will not load up the UI settings for Spank that ass.  Going back to previous save does work around the issue.

type 'sqv _STA_RandomNpcRunUpAndSpankFurnQuest'

If the quest is stopped then I don't know why the Npc would be following you because if the quest is stopped then the alias isn't filled with an npc which means that the follow package isn't applied. If the quest is running then that is a problem. Type 'stopquest _STA_RandomNpcRunUpAndSpankFurnQuest'. 

As for the Mcm not coming up - Anything else odd going on in your game....?

On 4/21/2019 at 5:36 AM, Corsayr said:

Approach is translated, dialog is only 30% atm. 

You can run it through ESP Translator and let Google translate the rest though. Results are, well... as you would expect, but still make more sense than "□□□□□ □□ □□□□□□□ □□□□ □□□□□".

2 hours ago, Laura Havelly said:

(Bad English) I'm having a problem ... When I load a save, crash 5 seconds after the loading screen. This happens only with this active mod

More information is needed to help you!

Maybe any mod you add can cause that behaviour if your save has a too high string count:

> did you add StA to a running game? Maybe you are now over the 65k string count limit for skyrim saves and you will have to use Crash Fixes

> did you check if you're over the 255 plugin limit now? (it's better to stay below 254)

You could try this first:

> load an very early save (best one still in LAL)  and load the newest save from there

> or use console: "coc qasmoke" right from the start and load the last save from there

=> reason: you save is too big now to be loaded right away, loading an very early save will help to load  the bigger older save

Maybe you have a missing requirement?

Did you check your save for unfinished/broken scripts with:

game string count <65536: save tool 

or if game string count >65536 and using crash fixes: resaver (fallrim tools)?

I added StA 1.8 on a running game and it its last in load order => doesn't work to 100% but it should not get your game stuck on loading screen or crash it (masochism love/hate only updates if slider gets moved)

you could also check if you get the same issues if you start a new game with your existing load order

and make sure you have the newest PapyrusUtil and let it ovewrite anything (SL for example has an older version of PapyrusUtil included that needs to be overwritten)

if all doesn't help you could try and add soft dependencys of StA

we are talking about skyrim LE or do we talk about SE?

Drool options not showing up for me. I've installed Zaz and I double checked for latest version of papyrus util. I know I have Nioverride settings done correctly(I use BWA), probably just gonna check and see if it's another mod that is conflicting with STA.

btw mod author, if u read this, can you point me to what item is applying the drool/tear effects? I want to look at it in TESV edit and attempt to make the mod use other face paint slots(not even sure if that'll fix it tho XD).

9 minutes ago, ArianHeight said:

Drool options not showing up for me. I've installed Zaz and I double checked for latest version of papyrus util. I know I have Nioverride settings done correctly(I use BWA), probably just gonna check and see if it's another mod that is conflicting with STA.

The options being greyed out in the mcm either mean

1. You're using an outdated version of papyrus util which you've already checked or 

2. the files were not found on the path. Check the spoiler picture in this post for the correct folder structure: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118840-spank-that-ass/?do=findComment&comment=2567556

8 hours ago, Laura Havelly said:

(Bad English) I'm having a problem ... When I load a save, crash 5 seconds after the loading screen. This happens only with this active mod

Like DTMT said, I'll need more information. Crashing on loading is not a common problem for this mod. 

13 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

While investigating some issues with Devious Followers, I noticed that the type of the _DWill global present in STA differs from that of DF.

DF uses a Float for _DWill.

STA uses a Short.

Possibly harmless, but not ideal.

Hmm. Ok. Would have assumed it was a short. Don't think it will make any difference as it appears to be effectively treated as a short anyway. I've never seen will decrease by 0.5 but then I'm not overly familiar with the internals of DF.

Sorry to be a pain, but I have several issues. 

1. When installing through NMM, when I click the SL Survival option it fails to install. Re downloading and installing does the same.

2. When manually installing, the MME scripts from the active folder do not seem to register for the mod in game. In game I get the warning about MME and this current installation of the mod.

3. When in game, when getting a face pat the game ctds. I cannot make heads or tails with regards to pyp logs. 

As a clueless pleb, I bow before your greatness and humbly beg for your wisdom! 

10 hours ago, navitude89 said:

Sorry to be a pain, but I have several issues. 

1. When installing through NMM, when I click the SL Survival option it fails to install. Re downloading and installing does the same.

2. When manually installing, the MME scripts from the active folder do not seem to register for the mod in game. In game I get the warning about MME and this current installation of the mod.

3. When in game, when getting a face pat the game ctds. I cannot make heads or tails with regards to pyp logs. 

As a clueless pleb, I bow before your greatness and humbly beg for your wisdom! 

1. Nmm really seems to be picky with my fomods. I'll have to investigate later but I think you're the first person with this problem (with this version at least). For now install manually. 

2. This might be just a timing issue. If you open the mcm and the warning message doesn't pop up again then you are ok. 

3. Face pat? A texture for the face you mean? I've no idea what would cause ctd with that. Maybe double check papyrusutil is up to date and not overwritten by an outdated version. 

I have been having an issue similar to Havely where my game immediately crashes when I go to load a save. STA was installed when i started the game and the game only started crashing on start up when my character's masochism level started going up. Once i uninstalled SAT completely my game worked fine. 

54 minutes ago, Grim223 said:

I have been having an issue similar to Havely where my game immediately crashes when I go to load a save. STA was installed when i started the game and the game only started crashing on start up when my character's masochism level started going up. Once i uninstalled SAT completely my game worked fine. 

Try enabling 'always use dummy' in the mcm. 

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Try enabling 'always use dummy' in the mcm. 

I enabled it, now it is taking a few seconds longer before it crashes

Edit: after some tinkering I managed to get it working as far as I could tell

5 hours ago, Grim223 said:

I enabled it, now it is taking a few seconds longer before it crashes

Edit: after some tinkering I managed to get it working as far as I could tell

What fixed it? Might be helpful for others. 

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

What fixed it? Might be helpful for others. 

I ended up running the dual sheath redux patcher again with STA above it in the load order, it seemed to want to use STA as one of the masters for it. Though now the spanked textures are not working properly

edit: Ok, now its not working again even though it was before, I've got no clue anymore

1 hour ago, Grim223 said:

I ended up running the dual sheath redux patcher again with STA above it in the load order, it seemed to want to use STA as one of the masters for it. Though now the spanked textures are not working properly

edit: Ok, now its not working again even though it was before, I've got no clue anymore

Check your PapyrusUtil is up to date and that an outdated version isn't overwriting it. The version included with sexlab is out of date for example.

Set your number of overlays to 14 (or more) in NiOverride.ini.

If all else fails, post a papyrus log and explain exactly what happened. 

28 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

If all else fails, post a papyrus log and explain exactly what happened. 

Papyrus is up to date and now my overlays are set higher, not sure if the overlay is working due to ctd. PapyrusUtilDev.log follows, I hope it's the right thing one

Spoiler

Loading Version: 33
Init...
-done
Registering functions...
-done
Storage Reverting...
Done!

Storage Loading...
    MODS Load
Loading mod list...
    (14 -> 47)    Spank That Ass.esp
    (15 -> 14)    FNIS.esp
    (16 -> 15)    SkyUI.esp
    (29 -> 16)    SLSO.esp
    (30 -> 29)    SexLabSquirt.esp
    (31 -> 30)    EstrusChaurus.esp
    (32 -> 31)    dD Enchanted Chests.esp
    (33 -> 32)    SexLab Enchantress.esp
    (34 -> 33)    DW.esp
    (35 -> 34)    KS Hairdo's.esp
    (36 -> 35)    SLAnimLoader.esp
    (37 -> 36)    SLALAnimObj.esp
    (38 -> 37)    GagSFX.esp
    (39 -> 38)    SexLab Submit.esp
    (40 -> 39)    Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
    (41 -> 40)    OBIS.esp
    (42 -> 41)    Immersive Encounters.esp
    (43 -> 42)    Run For Your Lives.esp
    (44 -> 43)    Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
    (45 -> 44)    SexLab Romance.esp
    (46 -> 45)    SOS - Shop.esp
    (47 -> 46)    Missives.esp
    INTV Load
    - objects: 7
    FLOV Load
    - objects: 51
    STRV Load
    - objects: 1
    FORV Load
    STRL Load
    - objects: 273
    FORL Load
    - objects: 29
Done!

JSON Loading: Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData//SLSO/Config.json

32 minutes ago, Grim223 said:

Papyrus is up to date and now my overlays are set higher, not sure if the overlay is working due to ctd. PapyrusUtilDev.log follows, I hope it's the right thing one

Reveal hidden contents

Loading Version: 33
Init...
-done
Registering functions...
-done
Storage Reverting...
Done!

Storage Loading...
    MODS Load
Loading mod list...
    (14 -> 47)    Spank That Ass.esp
    (15 -> 14)    FNIS.esp
    (16 -> 15)    SkyUI.esp
    (29 -> 16)    SLSO.esp
    (30 -> 29)    SexLabSquirt.esp
    (31 -> 30)    EstrusChaurus.esp
    (32 -> 31)    dD Enchanted Chests.esp
    (33 -> 32)    SexLab Enchantress.esp
    (34 -> 33)    DW.esp
    (35 -> 34)    KS Hairdo's.esp
    (36 -> 35)    SLAnimLoader.esp
    (37 -> 36)    SLALAnimObj.esp
    (38 -> 37)    GagSFX.esp
    (39 -> 38)    SexLab Submit.esp
    (40 -> 39)    Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
    (41 -> 40)    OBIS.esp
    (42 -> 41)    Immersive Encounters.esp
    (43 -> 42)    Run For Your Lives.esp
    (44 -> 43)    Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
    (45 -> 44)    SexLab Romance.esp
    (46 -> 45)    SOS - Shop.esp
    (47 -> 46)    Missives.esp
    INTV Load
    - objects: 7
    FLOV Load
    - objects: 51
    STRV Load
    FORV Load
    STRL Load
    - objects: 273
    FORL Load
    - objects: 29
Done!

JSON Loading: Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData//SLSO/Config.json

I don't know what that is :P

Your papyrus logs are at \Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\

Papyrus.0.log is the newest. 

If there are no logs then you need to do this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/368