Installed it and seems to work as intended.

I was actually hoping that when you bump into someone it would instigate one of the SL spanking animations.

Still looking for something like that :(

1 hour ago, sapphira said:

lmao i love this mod already!

whenever im working on armor lydia just wont stop slapping my ass. girl, i need to focus here, gdi

good work!!

1 hour ago, Mez558 said:

Installed it and seems to work as intended.

I was actually hoping that when you bump into someone it would instigate one of the SL spanking animations.

Still looking for something like that :(

I'm not opposed to something like this but I think it needs to used in the right way. Stopping to play an SL animation (that can take a long time to start and a long time to play out) every time you bump into someone will get old fast. For me at least. Despite all the cool mods on LL I still want to play Skyrim, just with some sexiness thrown in. 

This is sort of off-topic but I'm thinking of making a dominant follower mod (because there aren't enough of those already). But it could fit in nicely there. One of the things I was thinking of adding to it is when you leave your follower in a fight (run off) and they've been sent into bleedout or whatever, they would punish you somehow for abandoning them when they catch up to you. So a spanking animation in that case wouldn't be so bad as it's not something that happens every 30 seconds. Or if you 'friendly fire' your follower more than once in a day. Start a scene after combat where you're disciplined. Something like that. 

There's lots of other little things I'd like to add to it. Little things other dominant follower mods seem to overlook. Like how sometimes you only have a single 'body' armor between the two of you and your dominant follower is happy to go around naked? No. They should rip the clothes off you and have you go around naked instead. Other things as well, like deciding if the clothes/armor you're wearing isn't revealing enough (Milk addicts armor slutiness settings). Only allow you wear bikini armors. Demand you look pretty for them (Immersive fashion - lipstick, eyeshadow, nail polish and later when you sink lower, demand you shave your pussy, have your ears pierced, then your nipples and then your clit). Only allow you to wear heels. If you can't afford a pair they'll give you a nice locking set of heels to wear. 

Other things as well like if you're camping out and you've only got one tent between you. You'll have to sleep on the ground as your dominant follower will obviously take the tent. Or taking your food to feed themselves.

Alright that's enough random rambling for one day. I'm sure I'll think or more little things like this that bug me. 

So, I definitely get not wanting to trigger an SL spanking anim for the bump spanks, but what about as anyway to pay off low-level (customizable upper limit) bounties? Maybe a special NPC added to each town, and you can "turn yourself in", they clear your bounty in that hold, and you're subjected to a public spanking, utilizing the same begging and masochism systems. Figure you're not changing the guards' behavior or interfering with the jail system, so shouldn't conflict with POP or the walk of shame Cursed Loot's introducing.

And you wouldn't even need to worry about "setting a scene"; there's mods to attract NPCs to watch SL anims, so player could run that if they want that. Rape Tattoos could be applied at the end for a little extra penance, if the player has that; and I'm sure it could work out to trigger SLAdv proximity rapes, if the player's using that.

You end up with a player-initiated, not-entirely-consensual spanking scene that can tailor itself to the player's tastes based on their existing mod load. And, we'd have a way to pay off bounties when we're broke that doesn't mean rotting in jail and having all your pilfered items confiscated.

13 minutes ago, Sulrandir said:

So, I definitely get not wanting to trigger an SL spanking anim for the bump spanks, but what about as anyway to pay off low-level (customizable upper limit) bounties? Maybe a special NPC added to each town, and you can "turn yourself in", they clear your bounty in that hold, and you're subjected to a public spanking, utilizing the same begging and masochism systems. Figure you're not changing the guards' behavior or interfering with the jail system, so shouldn't conflict with POP or the walk of shame Cursed Loot's introducing.

And you wouldn't even need to worry about "setting a scene"; there's mods to attract NPCs to watch SL anims, so player could run that if they want that. Rape Tattoos could be applied at the end for a little extra penance, if the player has that; and I'm sure it could work out to trigger SLAdv proximity rapes, if the player's using that.

You end up with a player-initiated, not-entirely-consensual spanking scene that can tailor itself to the player's tastes based on their existing mod load. And, we'd have a way to pay off bounties when we're broke that doesn't mean rotting in jail and having all your pilfered items confiscated.

Yea something like that would be more agreeable. Don't know about clearing your bounty entirely though as for me that would sort of interfere with SL Survivals eviction mechanics. It's also 'too easy' for me personally. 'Killed a load of people eh? No problem. Bend over my lap here and all is forgiven'. Perhaps clear your bounty down to 500 gold (leave 500 gold on the bounty I mean). Would at least stop guards going bat-shit crazy once you go over that 'lesser crime' threshold

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

I'm not opposed to something like this but I think it needs to used in the right way. Stopping to play an SL animation (that can take a long time to start and a long time to play out) every time you bump into someone will get old fast. For me at least. Despite all the cool mods on LL I still want to play Skyrim, just with some sexiness thrown in. 

This is sort of off-topic but I'm thinking of making a dominant follower mod (because there aren't enough of those already). But it could fit in nicely there. One of the things I was thinking of adding to it is when you leave your follower in a fight (run off) and they've been sent into bleedout or whatever, they would punish you somehow for abandoning them when they catch up to you. So a spanking animation in that case wouldn't be so bad as it's not something that happens every 30 seconds. Or if you 'friendly fire' your follower more than once in a day. Start a scene after combat where you're disciplined. Something like that. 

There's lots of other little things I'd like to add to it. Little things other dominant follower mods seem to overlook. Like how sometimes you only have a single 'body' armor between the two of you and your dominant follower is happy to go around naked? No. They should rip the clothes off you and have you go around naked instead. Other things as well, like deciding if the clothes/armor you're wearing isn't revealing enough (Milk addicts armor slutiness settings). Only allow you wear bikini armors. Demand you look pretty for them (Immersive fashion - lipstick, eyeshadow, nail polish and later when you sink lower, demand you shave your pussy, have your ears pierced, then your nipples and then your clit). Only allow you to wear heels. If you can't afford a pair they'll give you a nice locking set of heels to wear. 

Other things as well like if you're camping out and you've only got one tent between you. You'll have to sleep on the ground as your dominant follower will obviously take the tent. Or taking your food to feed themselves.

Alright that's enough random rambling for one day. I'm sure I'll think or more little things like this that bug me. 

I for one am waiting for something like this for along time now...

Not sure why someone running up to spank would be secret,

what about the

AI voice, which my rig seems to have fixed on player as if she was  possessed by ysolda?

"Pound my ass harder"

"Thanks, I needed that"

I don't think anyone is more addicted to this mod than me, but I'm totally clueless on the MCM

options.

0.27456869 (an example fractional number) (except for the 0.27)

never seems to change, but apparently since I changed one of the other numbers to .1, Peaches likes being spanked.

It also isn't readily apparent but changing some values freezes the some of the  menu, maybe a note saying that would be cool ("exit and come back")

I didn't write any of this stuff down, I was too busy.......

You said spanking only occurs during aggressive sex, so I am thinking any act that Peaches says "Yes, Mistress" to will not be aggressive, but will use the AI voice instead.

Moans are tons better than the voice.

But I wish sometimes that aggressive sex accompanied by spankings could be consensual.

(If a player is raped by a stranger, that is not consensual, and spanking just makes it even less consensual)

Peaches loves Ysolda  (and six or seven other hotties) and anything she wants to do.

But why anyone would want to hurt themselves intentionally isn't in her bimbo's mind.

And she eyes Leah lustfully in her shiny one-piece...

Everyone else isn't really worth it.

SM can stuff it in their butt, "Bondage and Discipline" FTW

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea something like that would be more agreeable. Don't know about clearing your bounty entirely though as for me that would sort of interfere with SL Survivals eviction mechanics. It's also 'too easy' for me personally. 'Killed a load of people eh? No problem. Bend over my lap here and all is forgiven'. Perhaps clear your bounty down to 500 gold (leave 500 gold on the bounty I mean). Would at least stop guards going bat-shit crazy once you go over that 'lesser crime' threshold

I was thinking more like clearing <200 gold (although ideally configurable), in practice. Not familiar with SL Survival, so if the idea conflicts with a mechanic there, maybe it could be made so that as long as hold bounty is less than X (configurable upper threshhold), it will forgive up to Y (where Y is configurable bounty reduction amount), but never reduce hold bounty below Z (a configurable minimum). Then maybe a cool down timer (everything's configurable in the fires of my imagination) so you could only turn yourself in once every 7 days, or so, so it can't be used in quick repetition to whittle down a bounty.

It occurred to me because in trying to trigger a rape scene to try out this mod, I kept racking up a 40gp bounty, every time I punched Ulfberth (or whatever his name is) in the head. Could paid it off easy, but then the guards would confiscate the wildly irresponsible amount of Skooma I was carrying. Wasn't worth it. But now every guard in Whiterun's telling everyone he knows me, and I really just wanted to hear that funny story about his knee, again.

So, I was originally thinking of this as a way to clear a bounty below 100 gold, but figured someone else might want to handle all their petty crime with this and leave the big stuff to something like RavenBeak Prison or whatever.

Or, they're using SLAdv's poverty mechanic or Devious Followers and have limited gold available, and/or one of the harsher "lose all your XP while your in jail" mod mechanics.

"Too easy" is relative; when your follower only lets you carry 180 gold, and your room at the inn's going to cost you 100, and you need to buy food because RN&D is kicking your ass, a 300 gold bounty because your follower ALSO makes you walk through town naked where it's illegal to do so, clearing that 300 gold in exchange for a spanking (which will result in Will loss, so when your follower decides to just start whoring you out, you won't be able to say no, and now it's 500 gold bounties every time you're caught fucking in public...); it wouldn't really be a get out jail free, there, just a momentary reprieve from the misery. Meanwhile, if that spanking can only ever clear 50 gold off a bounty, it'll probably make a good number off players try it out once, enjoy it for what it is, and then never bother with it again, because it doesn't make a useful mechanic for their overall game.

Just saying, easy's relative to whatever else is going on. If players end up using the scene to cheat their game, so what? If they didn't use the scene, they'd use the console. But being able to fit that scene into the overall balance of the world created by their collection of mods is what will make it worthwhile to the greatest number of players, to let them craft Skyrim into exactly the right amount of harsh.

6 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

what about the

Hide contents

AI voice, which my rig seems to have fixed on player as if she was  possessed by ysolda?

"Pound my ass harder"

"Thanks, I needed that"

I don't think anyone is more addicted to this mod than me, but I'm totally clueless on the MCM

options.

never seems to change, but apparently since I changed one of the numbers to .1, Peaches likes being spanked.

It also isn't readily apparent but changing some values freezes the some of the  menu, maybe a note saying that would be cool ("exit and come back")

You said spanking only occurs during aggressive sex, so I am thinking any act that Peaches says "Yes, Mistress" to will not be aggressive, but will use the AI voice instead.

But I wish sometimes that aggressive sex accompanied by spankings could be consensual.

(If a player is raped by a stranger, that is not consensual, and spanking just makes it even less consensual)

Peaches loves Ysolda  (and six or seven other hotties) and anything she wants to do.

But why would anyone want to hurt themselves intentionally isn't in her bimbo's mind.

Do the info texts at the bottom of the mcm not explain things well enough? I've no problem elaborating. 

The fraction you're looking at is your character's masochism trait represented as a number. It updates every 6 game hours and tracks a week's worth of your masochism activities. Every 'step size' your character's attitude to masochism changes from hate -》Dislike -》Like -》 Loves. So by changing the step size down you accelerated your progress through the masochism ranks. 

As your attitude changes your responses to being spanked change. 

As for the mcm getting stuck. It's just that doing certain things in the mcm wont actually process until you leave the menu. There shouldn't be too many of them though and its harmless. 

1 hour ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

what about the

Reveal hidden contents

"Pound my ass harder"

"Thanks, I needed that"

options.

never seems to change, but apparently since I changed one of the other numbers to .1, Peaches likes being spanked.

But why anyone would want to hurt themselves intentionally isn't in her bimbo's mind.

Peaches?? 

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

There are a lot of good chances to play an animation throughout the world. The crime one is one of the better ones I've seen suggested though.

Don't know if I suggested it before but having a dialogue prompt for your character to respond angrily after being slapped could be another. Would leave the animation frequency up to the player.

Though I quite like the minor crime example too.

I might make one of the post spanking rubbing animations to play when Skin Balm is applied if I can find the time.

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

This is a new game?

Did you do the save a reload routine?

FIXED IT ! , had to reload the save for the menu to show up.

Yes, it was a new game.

Okay... this mod is hilar. It works well with DF in place ( once you fix the latest issues that DF seems to have caused..  )  At a couple of hours on my new run and not broken nor leveled much.  My follower finds it funny to smack my bottom but she respects all the sliders settings, and attacks are not set to crazy levels via other mods. So it's hilar. I love hearing Skyrim ' me ' yelling at people who smack her...  And the voice works well with my voices packs.  

3 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

"deviously enslaved" has a dominant follower option that truly rocks, because they don't actually follow you (all over skyrim to hell and back, complete with boring repetitive dialogue)

And...

The mod lets you determine how much the "follower" likes being dominant.

Personally I'm not a big fan of DECs dominant follower mechanics. I'm quite fond of DEC overall though I tend to disable follower dialogue. Any dominant follower mod I do make probably won't have any sex content at all or at least will be pretty infrequent. I'll leave that to other mods (there's no shortage of them). It'll focus more on smaller aspects of control without (hopefully) being overbearing. Like I said before, I still want to actually play Skyrim. Not just sit and stare at SL scene after scene. 

But now your mod doesn't kick in on that option or if it does, it's more of a love tap thing.

Mechanics for non-aggressive scenes haven't really been worked out yet. 

The inscrutable options (decrease the work you have to do to NOT get spanked) are great for math majors but I flunked math miserably all through school.

It's fairly straight forward. Spanky Npcs will spank you unless you fuck them back or talk dirty to them. So be a good slut :P

Because no one in loverslab (apparently) wants a non-follower domme-type a person has to *visit* to get abuse from.?

You can include me in that. I've no reason to go to them knowing what's in store for me. What you're looking for seems to be a more of a willing submissive type thing but that's not really my schtick. Stories of girls who have 'an experience' and suddenly realize "oh,  actually, I'm a submissive" don't really float my boat. I prefer my strong girl to be slowly bent to the will of another (preferably a stronger girl). Unwilling acceptance. 

Guest AthenaESIV

So I am trying this mod and need to figure out what values to use so enjoyment in SLSO goes up, with some experimentation it should be no problem.

I was able to make my own soundset for the bump spank and it works perfect, good stuff!

I have a question though: There is another mod that works on the sprint bump thing called Sexlab Horrible Harrassment https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6217-sexlab-horrible-harassment-expansion-lesse/

The thing is, *when* you can get this mod to fire off and start the NPC interaction, it is really good, titties even... But the problem is I can never seem to get it to fire.

Would it be possible for me to edit your mod in xEdit to use his script instead? I think if it could be done in xEdit I could eventually figure it out, but if you say it is impossible I will save my time, lol.

It would be awesome if your mod plugged into SLHH and in the MCM you could set a % chance for the spank to fire, or for this mod to start the SLHH encounter instead. Im thinking 90% spanks, 10% SLHH would be the perfect setup, lol.

Input on the xEdit thing def appreciated, and thanks for this mod! o/

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Personally I'm not a big fan of DECs dominant follower mechanics. I'm quite fond of DEC overall though I tend to disable follower dialogue. Any dominant follower mod I do make probably won't have any sex content at all or at least will be pretty infrequent. I'll leave that to other mods (there's no shortage of them). It'll focus more on smaller aspects of control without (hopefully) being overbearing. Like I said before, I still want to actually play Skyrim. Not just sit and stare at SL scene after scene. 

Mechanics for non-aggressive scenes haven't really been worked out yet. 

It's fairly straight forward. Spanky Npcs will spank you unless you fuck them back or talk dirty to them. So be a good slut :P

You can include me in that. I've no reason to go to them knowing what's in store for me. What you're looking for seems to be a more of a willing submissive type thing but that's not really my schtick. Stories of girls who have 'an experience' and suddenly realize "oh,  actually, I'm a submissive" don't really float my boat. I prefer my strong girl to be slowly bent to the will of another (preferably a stronger girl). Unwilling acceptance. 

Yeah I see your point...but it's a hormonal thing, doing anything to please a group or one other person.

The rest aren't worth the console-command "killall"

Random strangers grinding a person down to suicidal depression does seem to be a favorite.

That and bug-sex.

?

11 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

So I am trying this mod and need to figure out what values to use so enjoyment in SLSO goes up, with some experimentation it should be no problem.

Your enjoyment will go up when you reach like/love masochism status. 

I will say it's not entirely clear in the mcm what your current status is. But every 'masochism step size' you gain a rank. So you start at 0.0 - hates. At the default step size of 0.4 you'll reach dislike. At 0.8 - like, 1.2 - loves masochism. And if I remember right enjoyment gained/lost is doubled at either end of the spectrum. 

11 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

have a question though: There is another mod that works on the sprint bump thing called Sexlab Horrible Harrassment https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6217-sexlab-horrible-harassment-expansion-lesse/

The thing is, *when* you can get this mod to fire off and start the NPC interaction, it is really good, titties even... But the problem is I can never seem to get it to fire.

I think I have this problem too with sexist guards giving my character a 'watch where you're going' type comment instead of a spank too much of the time. I think the problem comes down to quest priority. STA should have a priority of 100 (the highest it can be) but sexist guards probably also has a priority of 100 so either quest is selected to run when bumped. Also sexist guards probably doesn't have a 'cool off' period on its comments and so can run again immediately. 

So I think what you'd have to do is either reduce the hello quest priority of HH or add more time on to 'time to repeat' or some combination of both. 

9 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

Yeah I see your point...but it's a hormonal thing, doing anything to please a group or one other person.

The rest aren't worth the console-command "killall"

Random strangers grinding a person down to suicidal depression does seem to be a favorite.

That and bug-sex.

Not a fan of bug sex either ;)

I wouldn't say grinding down to suicidal depression. But more of a journey to becoming a sub rather  than some instantaneous self realization. 

Guest AthenaESIV
1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

So I think what you'd have to do is either reduce the hello quest priority of HH or add more time on to 'time to repeat' or some combination of both. 

I was able to get it working by changing where SLHH esp was in load order, so all good! Tonight I'll try SLHH with SpankTA and see if I can get them working togtrher no problem.

I'll jus have to figure out what MCM settings to usewith STA to work with SLSO... One thing I didnt like when I tried this mod earlier this week was SLSO scenes took forever... Not sure if STA though tbh... I don't like when you can't get scenes to advance and they last 10 minutes unless you press END button. If you have recommended settings that would be great, ty for the reply!