9 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

potentially, hundreds of armors every game load

I do not intend to support more than 128 armors. Maybe as few as 60 in practice, as I don't want to support more than one MCM page for them.

As you only tag the armors you use with this approach, 128 is overkill anway. I should think about FOUR would be enough.

No way around the load delay. If people rush to equip in the first seconds of loading a game, they might break more things than that.

As I'll be updaring the keywords on all (128 max) armors in C++, from a list of forms, it will happen instantly at the point it's called, and not over several seconds.

Personally, I don't want all my armors spankable, but the ones that I do, I don't really know until I see them.

My armors aren't merged in one file, as I drop them in and out when I make new games, to keep stuff fresh, and merging is a pain, because I have to disable the ESP individually, and blah blah blah. Last time I merged some, I copied all the meshes and textures into the merge folder by hand and disabled the source mods entirely. Not doing that again, it was dumb.

I might have a lot of potentially risque armors installed, but not equip any of them for days at a stretch, then spend a week naked trying to escape SD+, and again not see any of them.

12 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I've spent too long re-pricing over-valued armors. I'm done messing with those ESPs. Making a mod to do it is more fun.

Yes I know exactly what you mean. I spent hundreds of hours fine tuning armor mods. (Why is everything daedric/ebony)

Now that I've thought about it a little more I don't think the adding a keyword approach is the best for STA. It would probably just be better to add a storageutil variable to each armor "_STA_IsSpankable" 0/1. 

StorageUtil IS persistent so no loading of keywords on game load and it scales better (proc time won't increase as armors are added). And it can also be exported to a json and imported on new game = more user friendly. 

For survival it's a little more complex as timing is very important. I'll have to think about it more.

22 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Yes, that would be nice. How about praying at a shrine? Or paying a monk/priest (confession)?

30 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Thanks for the tips on lewdness. I think I'll just have to dig into the code more. I can probably change it myself if I dig a little deeper. It's just determining what kind of value it is. Min/Max values etc.

Ed86 mod Sexlab Shrines implements praying at a Shrine to reduce lewdness. It is configurable with a json so you can edit how much each shrine reduces lewdness, by how much, etc.

You can also look at the old mod Sexlab Stats Maniplulator. That has MCM sliders to manually adjust different stats.

18 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Now that I've thought about it a little more I don't think the adding a keyword approach is the best for STA. It would probably just be better to add a storageutil variable to each armor "_STA_IsSpankable" 0/1. 

StorageUtil IS persistent so no loading of keywords on game load and it scales better (proc time won't increase as armors are added). And it can also be exported to a json and imported on new game = more user friendly. 

For the purposes of STA I'd agree this may be the better approach.  IMO this functionality is one of the reasons SLA/SOS are so easy to use, as they can mark armors as exposed or revealing on the fly and it persists going forward.  Even if you mark dozens of armor items through the course of a save's lifespan, it is spread out in little chunks over the course of a playthrough rather than a block of time upfront in TES5Edit.  

It would be *much* more user friendly this way, and even for someone who swaps armor a lot (low level/ loot degradation users) they would likely quickly have a usable list of armors set as they prefer.

If I could make a suggestion however - wouldn't it make more sense for users to mark gear as unspankable?  With the prevalence of mesh replacers that turn full plate into bikini armor, I think it would likely result in less user busywork if the mod assumed any un-marked equipment to be spankable.  The user could then specify if an armor was spankable or not, or just go about their merry way without worrying about it if they always want to have the risk of spanks.

2 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Shrines are too damn easy though! :P

There's got to be a cost involved (doesn't have to be gold).

I agree. Anyway the code in SL Shrines seems very easy,

sslActorStats Stats = SexLab.Stats

Stats.AdjustFloat(ActorRef, "Lewd", val)

And the adjustment will fail if you try to decrease it past 0, so need a check for that.

10 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

If I could make a suggestion however - wouldn't it make more sense for users to mark gear as unspankable?  With the prevalence of mesh replacers that turn full plate into bikini armor, I think it would likely result in less user busywork if the mod assumed any un-marked equipment to be spankable.  The user could then specify if an armor was spankable or not, or just go about their merry way without worrying about it if they always want to have the risk of spanks.

While I know what you mean, I'm not a fan of opening up the Mcm and setting toggles for every armor that is or isn't spankable. I'll probably do what I did in milk addict. 

1. Equip armor. Is it spankable/non spankable/Uninitialized. 

2. Uninitialized = Pop up menu. "Is this armor spankable". Yes, No, Give me a second to view it. 

3. Set armor. Export to json.

This way the mod actually gets less annoying the more you play and it 'learns' the armors you usually go for and will already be set already in new games. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

That takes us back about two weeks, when people were asking STA to keep a list of them :) 

Of course that's more practical, if you're implementing it in STA, and the list signifies just one thing - what is spankable - rather than possibly having a conflicting purpose.

My position was that you'd already supported the Babo keywords, but didn't intend to support any other mechanism, so the answer was to get the Babo keywords onto things - bonus effect, you can use them in Sexlab Approach. If you're going to implement it in STA, then I'll wait and see a little.

5 minutes ago, TDA said:

is in the plans?

slapSkyCorr40.jpg

Right now there's a 'slight' animation for 'bump spanks'. But mainly the game is during normal aggressive sex scenes where an Npc has a chance to be of the spanky variety. So it can trigger during any animation type. Now I'm no animator but I'm pretty sure that adding any kind of spanking animation mid scene to an existing animation is impossible. So that's out of the question. Personally I'm ok with spanking in scenes where there's no visible animation of it. It is afterall possible to spank the player in most positions anyway. So it's just a matter of using a little imagination. 

BUT what I would like to add: 

1: A percentage chance option to change the current animation to a spanking animation if the mod decides the Npc is spank happy.

2: Add dialogue for a bounty reduction in exchange for a spanking animation from a guard. 

@masterchief24

As awesome as that would be I think the time it would take to set up the scene would get really annoying really quickly.

Pass Npc -> Npc decides to spank -> disable player controls -> wait for sexlab to do it's thing -> play scene -> end. All that takes too damn long. 

I prefer the more fluid version that's in STA at the moment even if it's isn't half as cool. 

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Very much so.

That's why the ability to set the keywords at runtime is so useful.

A mod can be used to manage these additional keywords, allowing you to add them on as as-needed basis to armors you end up wearing you think they would benefit from.

No mod does this, at this time. If Monoman1 doesn't do it, I'll add it to SLD during "conditions" support development.

Not that big of a hassle. 

for one, you really do not use every armor in the game. ?

If you use TES5edit to add the keywords it is a simple matter of copy pasting. I did all the bra and panty items in TAWOBA in less than 5 minutes, and it is possible that I didn't have to do the panties. If you are just using it for spank that ass you only need to do the 32 slot items. 

Open TES5Edit and find the armor mod you want to add keywords to

Spoiler

01.thumb.jpg.c37c651f16014e4c6c218f82ee279151.jpg

Right click on the title and select add masters from the drop down

Spoiler

02.thumb.jpg.d849ae757a52731b161b6c19eb0d270d.jpg

You will get a popup box of available ESP and ESM list above your clothing mod in the load order. Select SLA and press ok

Spoiler

03.thumb.jpg.7a46ea216ce849106f214b2d69de5d38.jpg

Go into SLA and select Keywords to find the one you want to use. select and copy it to your clip board

Spoiler

04.thumb.jpg.91f7f88a6310de290ff5a02f44f34fcd.jpg

Go back to your armor mod and under the armor list press the + to expand the list. Find the armor piece you want to change and selet then scroll down on the right side till you find the keyword section.

Spoiler

05.thumb.jpg.1cd3584eb0f02500f168c10d84ea713d.jpg

In the blank space next to the keywords header right click and from the drop down select Add

Spoiler

06.thumb.jpg.1cbb6b2d9316f0cf9836b10b11f7af61.jpg

This NULL item will now be added to the keyword list double click to edit it

Spoiler

07.thumb.jpg.cf6497d5d54ffa679f43b355bd03ca2f.jpg

Paste your keyword (or you can type the first few letters it will show in the available drop down)

Spoiler

08.thumb.jpg.0c46b0ce63c706d759350fbdaffb640a.jpg

It will auto sort to the correct position and you can move on to the next armor piece you need to change. 

Spoiler

09.thumb.jpg.7a67c4b1e3da40cf0c041a9120983066.jpg

Once you have done all the pieces you want to do, exit out and you'll get the save confirmation screen... Press OK.

Spoiler

10.thumb.jpg.bfaca7e259f4686de3f6fa7f019b1f83.jpg

If you use one of MOs variants you will have a TESEdit Cashe in you overwrite folder that will need to be put someplace. But you should be used to that with MO by now. ?

I find the current implementation of the bump spanks is spot on - the simple reach/stagger animations followed by the spank sound and the PC's response is so much more fluid than a paired animation that would lock the player in place for a moment.

I forgot about that resource however - perhaps it could find good use in other spank-related features as an non-Sexlab paired animation bundled in the mod.

Idea:

• While engaged in conversation (aka already frozen in place) chance to get spanked with that paired animation by a nearby NPC (can you trigger a paired animation on the PC without breaking a conversation?)  The animation already looks like the female is talking/distracted and the spanker just couldn't resist.

6 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

While engaged in conversation (aka already frozen in place) chance to get spanked with that paired animation by a nearby NPC (can you trigger a paired animation on the PC without breaking a conversation?)  The animation already looks like the female is talking/distracted and the spanker just couldn't resist.

Hmm, yea it's an interesting idea alright. Honestly though, I know next to nothing about paired animations.

Also just while reading your description of the bump spank I thought maybe wouldn't it be nice if your character looked in the direction of whoever justed spanked you for a couple of seconds while she responds. It would be a nice little detail. Must look into the headtracking mod to see how it's done. 

Ugh I've just too much to do. Working on that update for survival + this mod + laying the ground work for the dominatrix mod I've mentioned (currently just working on the willpower mechanic which is pulling from game events to affect it)

off topic but:

Willpower ++

gets a kill
completes a quest
clears an area
Rapes someone +++

Consensual sex
sleeping (good bed?)

Willpower --

Is raped
Orgasm while being raped ---
Whip hits
Entering bleedout
Player is naked - gradual willpower decay
Player is jailed
Having zero gold?

Devious devices reduce any positive willpower gain

4 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Ugh I've just too much to do. Working on that update for survival + this mod + laying the ground work for the dominatrix mod I've mentioned (currently just working on the willpower mechanic which is pulling from game events to affect it)

Just clone yourself!  

Heh, but yea, avoid burnout - plenty of ideas you could pursue and not enough time/energy to do it all, so go for whatever you find most engaging.

On your willpower loss options, they look good.  Might I suggest a soft STA interaction to reduce willpower at X spanks, same as it does for Devious Followers?

On the issue of animations:

If we want to have good animations triggered by STA, we could start with a collection of known SLAL packages which include spanking.

We have more?

19 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Willpower ++

gets a kill
completes a quest +
clears an area

player is naked and HAS clothing in inventory <= one possible indicator of voluntary nakedness
Rapes someone +++ <= I doubt that. Rapists don't gain willpower, they spend willpower

Consensual sex
sleeping (good bed? +)

level up ?

eats food (vampire: drinks blood)

Willpower --

Is raped
Orgasm while being raped ---
Whip hits
Entering bleedout
Player is naked - gradual willpower decay <= quite the opposite if it is voluntarily

player is naked and has no clothing in inventory <= one possible indicator of forced nakedness
Player is jailed

is infected - gradual willpower decay
Having zero gold?

sleeping bad bed

Devious devices reduce any positive willpower gain <= might be again a question of voluntary/forced ... Maybe we need the "locked" attribute to decide that ?

some opinion added

8 minutes ago, worik said:

We have more?

Only other I can think of would be the old ZAP spanking animation - I believe this is different than Rydin's and used to be included in the old Non-Sexlab Animation Pack.

I don't honestly know if Nibble's standing spank animation is set up as a paired animation or two individual animations - he might offer advice if it did finally end up in a mod.  

31 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

the dominatrix mod I've mentioned (currently just working on the willpower mechanic which is pulling from game events to affect it)

Looks fun!  Will this tie into Devious Followers willpower, or implement its own willpower stat(s)?

@worik

Good ideas. I'm not sure about the level up one though because:

1. Level ups aren't infinite which makes them a bit of a wildcard.

2. Leveling up is much easier at lower levels (when your character is at their most vulnerable) and much harder when your character is high level (when your character is more powerful) which doesn't seem to 'fit'

But perhaps they would make a bit of a counter-balance to the early game. It's really hard to say at the moment.

32 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Looks fun!  Will this tie into Devious Followers willpower, or implement its own willpower stat(s)?

No I think it will be it's own thing. I've not been up to date on DF (because of the site notification issues) but I believe willpower changes much more than it used to which would make it a bit too transient for what I have in mind. 

That said I do want the mod to work with (or without DF). 

Edit: Oh and I forgot another mod I'll probably have to work on. Immersive fashion. Probably have to do a little tweaking to it since it's going to be one of the main ways your follower will make demands of you.