12 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Probably not that hard since I think the functions already exist. But surely pushing your pussy back on his clock (giving him enjoyment) should do more damage to your willpower. But if that's the case your willpower could be gone in a single rape. 

Edit: clock lol. Got to love autocorrect some times. 

I see it as being kind of like this

{Warning this is disturbing}

No one wants to spank my PC, I can spank others, and I get spanked during sex scenes and all the other features work fine but no one spanks me while passing by, I have tried with different armors and no armor at all but no one spanks me no matter what I try.

I was getting spanked initially after installing the mod but I think after I used the spank spell to spank others it stopped working, idk if that is relevant or not, or even if the spell actually stopped people from spanking me but I have tried pretty much everything I can think of and many of the solutions that have fixed other people's problems and I'm not getting anywhere.

Also I'm playing with nomkaz's conversion of STA on SE, if you don't want to bother with me since I'm not using LE I would understand, but any help would be appreciated.

15 minutes ago, Vanderslaxx said:

No one wants to spank my PC, I can spank others, and I get spanked during sex scenes and all the other features work fine but no one spanks me while passing by, I have tried with different armors and no armor at all but no one spanks me no matter what I try.

I was getting spanked initially after installing the mod but I think after I used the spank spell to spank others it stopped working, idk if that is relevant or not, or even if the spell actually stopped people from spanking me but I have tried pretty much everything I can think of and many of the solutions that have fixed other people's problems and I'm not getting anywhere.

Also I'm playing with nomkaz's conversion of STA on SE, if you don't want to bother with me since I'm not using LE I would understand, but any help would be appreciated.

1. Do you have any mods that limit NPC's comments, or gets rid of those random interactions?

2. are you using SL Survival and have the spank feature turned on there as well? (Not sure what the effect of having both on would be, but if you use STA and SLS you should only have STA turned on.)

3 hours ago, Corsayr said:

1. Do you have any mods that limit NPC's comments, or gets rid of those random interactions?

2. are you using SL Survival and have the spank feature turned on there as well? (Not sure what the effect of having both on would be, but if you use STA and SLS you should only have STA turned on.)

Thank you for the reply, I'm not using SL Survival, and the only mods I think that would be relevant to NPC comments are Sexist Guards, and Horrible Harassment.

9 minutes ago, Vanderslaxx said:

Thank you for the reply, I'm not using SL Survival, and the only mods I think that would be relevant to NPC comments are Sexist Guards, and Horrible Harassment.

Sexist guards use a lot of the same triggers as SL Survival does. Try temporarily disabling SG and see if the spanks come back. 

42 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Sexist guards use a lot of the same triggers as SL Survival does.

If you have SLS, SG is somewhat redundant.

SG isn't stopping my spanking though.

To Your Face did stop some of my spanking.

Mods that interfere with Hellos may do this.

DF uses Hellos but they seem fine with SLS. For me at least.

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

Sexist guards use a lot of the same triggers as SL Survival does. Try temporarily disabling SG and see if the spanks come back. 

Aight, so I disabled SG and the spanks came back, now I'm trying to figure out how to get SLS to work, my game CTD on launch when I have both SLS and Simply Knock enabled though...

2 hours ago, Vanderslaxx said:

Aight, so I disabled SG and the spanks came back, now I'm trying to figure out how to get SLS to work, my game CTD on launch when I have both SLS and Simply Knock enabled though...

SLS loads after SG right?

If so, no ideas from me.

2 hours ago, Vanderslaxx said:

Can you not narrow it down further to Simply knock or SLS?

There is an SKSE fix for simply knock for SE. Maybe that's the problem. 

15 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

If you are running SE then you need to be running that version. 

A converted LE version of Simply knock will CTD because the DLL file is incompatible. 

Yeah I'm playing SE and running Simply Knock SE. Sorry I'm hungover and my brain is slow atm. So I need this DLL fix thing right?

Edit: Installed the DLL thingy and I think I'm good, thanks for the help everyone :)

After experimenting around with STA 4.0.

Dummy deactivated:

hates it => no hate comments

loves it => love comments work

Dummy activated:

hates it => hate comments work

loves it => love comments work

Either my PC made direct jump from hate to love or the hate comments don't work anymore if dummy is deactivated ?‍♂️

I would trust my own statement only if someone else confirms that ?

18 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Dummy deactivated:

hates it => no hate comments

I always play with the dummy off as it's the way the mod is intended to be played despite the default being enabled. But that's just to prevents CTDs with a minority of people. 

But I've never noticed comments not playing. Might need some other complicating factor. I'll keep an eye out for it. 

19 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

But I've never noticed comments not playing. Might need some other complicating factor. I'll keep an eye out for it.

First time for me too :classic_blush:

Maybe it's just this setup and STA works like intended again with the next one.

Will take a while until I create a new one, because the actual one just rocks!

I give feedback if something obvious shows it's ugly head and gives an explanation for that behavior.

I have a problem, I'm running the latest version of STA and I was using an alchemy lab when one of the people trying to spank me got stuck.  Now they are following me around everywhere.  Is there a console command I can use to stop this?  Or am I just going to have to load a previous save to fix it?

21 minutes ago, Tyrygosa said:

Can someone explain what are the main differences between SLS built-in spanking and STA mod? Why would I may want to use STA mod over SLS feature?

STA is more detailed overall. SLS is just fire and forget. 

SLS:

Bump spanks. 

STA:

Bump spanks, furniture spanks and proximity spanks with SLS installed. 

Sore ass & tits overlays (redness)

Player dialogue during Sex or after getting bump/proximity spanked + some misc dialogue for MME/BiS. 

Sex 'game' involving spanking (not animated though)

Masochism stat which changes player dialogue and sex game mechanics as the player becomes more masochistic. 

Easiest thing would just be to create yourself a manual save. Install STA. Run around town naked for a bit to see what happens. Set the rape spanky chance to 100% and get raped to see what the sex game is about. And decide for yourself. 

I got the spank while riding bug while playing in SE -- my follower spanked me while I was riding a horse, which caused my character to enter an animation, which froze the camera and controls and meant I had to reload. :( I know I'd seen this once in LE, but I feel like it was a while ago, so I thought it might have been patched. I'm using Convenient Horses, for what it's worth -- it's even better in SE.

Also, with my whole heart I wish the "Pain" debuff didn't show up in the effects tab if the values are currently 0.

On 8/27/2020 at 2:53 PM, Mikarun said:

Also, with my whole heart I wish the "Pain" debuff didn't show up in the effects tab if the values are currently 0.

I think it would be nice if it showed a different name depending on whether you are a masochist.

So for masochist the buff is "Lovely Pain" and the debuff "Need Pain".

For a normal character, the debuff is simple "Pain" as currently.

Sooo, two things on my agenda today.

As I am no modder, I have to ask daft questions. Would it be possible to integrate spankings from other mods to the stats of STA?

Spanking during sex works for the (de) buffs, but when a guard or Mistress spanks me, it doesn't count in STA. Submissive Lola (SLtR) gives a nice bonus (or malus, if you hate it) after a spanking or whipping, and the next line reads "I need more pain, someone pleas spank me!" ?

Next thing is not really related to STA, but - I messed up the animations. In both cases when Mistress would be sitting on a chair, She sits on a bit of solid air (and has no paddle either). It worked fine when all was freshly installed. Might it be an issue that I've updated from ZAP 7 to ZAP8+ ? Where would I find the chair to drop it into the right folder?

3 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Sooo, two things on my agenda today.

As I am no modder, I have to ask daft questions. Would it be possible to integrate spankings from other mods to the stats of STA?

Spanking during sex works for the (de) buffs, but when a guard or Mistress spanks me, it doesn't count in STA. Submissive Lola (SLtR) gives a nice bonus (or malus, if you hate it) after a spanking or whipping, and the next line reads "I need more pain, someone pleas spank me!"

Compatibility would probably have to be added on the Lola side. But I'm not sure there are hooks in STA that lola could use. Although I think lupine added some for DFC so it could probably use those.

3 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Next thing is not really related to STA, but - I messed up the animations. In both cases when Mistress would be sitting on a chair, She sits on a bit of solid air (and has no paddle either). It worked fine when all was freshly installed. Might it be an issue that I've updated from ZAP 7 to ZAP8+ ? Where would I find the chair to drop it into the right folder?

It sounds like the anim objects are missing. I've often had this problem in the past when multiple animation packs call their esp the same thing. So you overwrite one with another and end up with only the anim objects from one pack. 

I've had fairly good success in the past with merging these anim pack esps. Though theoretically there's a fairly high chance for it not to work. 

4 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

More information would be nice.

Which animation from which SLAL pack?

As Monoman said, things can get messed up with multiples. 
Fixing it is quite easy but it must be done with every update or by the Mod author himself. 

FunnyBiz animations AnimObj I fixed with my Rape Redux Version for example.