Dead or Alive 6 - Modding Thread and Discussion

do you think Harry Palmer and his team might be working on something ? or could be tempted to have a go ? as I don't see how this is sexy.....where's her belly button gone ?

3 hours ago, Shiori栞 said:

ChristieRippedTop.thumb.jpg.b75ad3e195a63029a55b8cabcf4e309d.jpg

This is a thing? ? How?

just out of random curiosity could it be a driver issue ( GTX1070 rolled back to 417.35 on DR 2 ran better on older drivers because that ray tracing garbage) or are AMD cards having the same problem ?

I think someone mentioned it's the way the game engine addresses certain things,but as i don't own the game yet,and Nvidia's drivers just seem to be getting worse,perhaps someone with a bit of tech knowledge might clarify

4 hours ago, JoeMesh said:

The torn shirt? Certain costumes are destructible. Usually happens when hit by a break blow.

Ah I see now. Just fought Marie Rose and her swimsuit thing got a chunk torn off like Christie's top. In fact, it was exactly like Christie's top. Would look more real if a top was torn instead of just having a large section torn off.

Have you all seen the Steam forums? OMG just a major shitshow, everyone yelling about Season Pass price and a few people who don't give a shit about their own money defending it. Oh and a nice thread about a guy calling all Marie Rose and NiCO fans pedos and weebs. Classic Steam.

See the source image

☝️That's a link btw

1 hour ago, sikkboy said:

just out of random curiosity could it be a driver issue ( GTX1070 rolled back to 417.35 on DR 2 ran better on older drivers because that ray tracing garbage) or are AMD cards having the same problem ?

I think someone mentioned it's the way the game engine addresses certain things,but as i don't own the game yet,and Nvidia's drivers just seem to be getting worse,perhaps someone with a bit of tech knowledge might clarify

I am using GeForce GTX 1060 16G RAM 8th gen i7 and for me the game makes shit up as it goes. One moment its running smooth, next it's choppy, others its slo-mo. Seems to make no difference what settings I am using. However character shadows put a severe impact on performance, yet for some reason background shadows don't.

Started at 1080p, ran awful. Changed to 4k, a little worse. Changed to 1440p, smooth as silk. Back to 4k, smooth. 1080p again, ran like shit. Also you never know if the game's gonna start in fullscreen or windowed. Performance needs a complete overhaul, and Brightness can only be adjusted in Windowed or Bordered.

22 minutes ago, Shiori栞 said:

I am using GeForce GTX 1060 16G RAM 8th gen i7 and for me the game makes shit up as it goes. One moment its running smooth, next it's choppy, others its slo-mo. Seems to make no difference what settings I am using. However character shadows put a severe impact on performance, yet for some reason background shadows don't.

Started at 1080p, ran awful. Changed to 4k, a little worse. Changed to 1440p, smooth as silk. Back to 4k, smooth. 1080p again, ran like shit. Also you never know if the game's gonna start in fullscreen or windowed. Performance needs a complete overhaul, and Brightness can only be adjusted in Windowed or Bordered.

sounds like game engine,the RTX cards from what i've read seem to be hit and miss,my rig 15 6600K GTX1070 Corsair Vengeance DD4 2400 Mhz,1080p with that config you listed it should run fine,someone's done poor coding by the sounds of it....

tiddy mods for tekken 7 are nice and all but man there isnt much to do in that game aside from ranked and treasure battle.

soulcalibur can be a fun tiddy game because of the replay system at least. although the mods are a little lacking.

1 hour ago, bluerobot99 said:

soulcalibur can be a fun tiddy game because of the replay system at least. although the mods are a little lacking.

Yeah it's actually very unfortunately that Soulcalibur VI doesn't get much attention from modders.

With its character creator and replay system that game has HUGE potential.

I made a program to extract the rdb files. Link:  https://mega.nz/#!vpMmQQYQ!rFvpOntPmz8VJ-QFN6Tg8ktGiuAbiKmi38OE6GUbrJY

Usage: drag and drop the file with extension .rdb (not the .rdb.bin!, not the .rdb.bin_0!). Make sure, though, that the .rdb.bin, and the .rdb.bin_0 (if it exists) are in the same directory.

The program will create a folder with the same name that the file but without the extension, and it will unpack all files there. You may want to copy things to other places to not dirty the game directory, but that's up to you.

The program has no use for regular users. It is for modders so that they can research the game files and formats.

1 hour ago, bluerobot99 said:

tiddy mods for tekken 7 are nice and all but man there isnt much to do in that game aside from ranked and treasure battle.

At least with SC6 we can make our own stuff with a pretty extensive creation suite, and even moreso with a little bit of hacking via CE. So even with just a basic nude mod, we can make what we want instead of just waiting for people like LGmods to tantalize us with screenshots and then keep it to him or herself.

Oh and with CE you can also do CPU versus battles in Tekken 7. Just saying.

I bought SC6 but refunded it.

Doesn't like the character models. They kinda have weird body proportions, and their faces aren't attractive.

To me, there's not any studio in the world can make better women than Team Ninja and Omega Force (DW & SW series).

Totally agreed with Monty-R

Team Ninja is absolutely the best, but I know a studio that also make a good looking girl, years ago. 

tri-Ace (End of Eternity/Resonance of Fate)  an early 2010 game, so don't blame about it, at its time was simply gorgeous.

Spoiler

1653358661_Resonance-of-Fate-4K-HD(1).jpg.11f9ac309e785d1ccbea022058dce568.jpg

There is also ILLUSION SOFT. And I think is pretty famous in this site, they make also good looking girls, but is not comparable with tri-Ace, or Team Ninja.

2 hours ago, Monty-R said:

Doesn't like the character models. They kinda have weird body proportions, and their faces aren't attractive.

To me, there's not any studio in the world can make better women than Team Ninja and Omega Force (DW & SW series).

2 hours ago, chrnodroid said:

Totally agreed with Monty-R

Team Ninja is absolutely the best, but I know a studio that also make a good looking girl, years ago. 

tri-Ace (End of Eternity/Resonance of Fate)  an early 2010 game, so don't blame about it, at its time was simply gorgeous.

Reveal hidden contents

1653358661_Resonance-of-Fate-4K-HD(1).jpg.11f9ac309e785d1ccbea022058dce568.jpg

There is also ILLUSION SOFT. And I think is pretty famous in this site, they make also good looking girls, but is not comparable with tri-Ace, or Team Ninja.

I can mention korean studios Pearl Abyss and devCat. They also have very good models.

Spoiler

bdo55663abr.jpg.e13f26214b3580e5e3018225006a6607.jpg

Why the post of eudeszoa is bigger every time, even the quote is so big and bright XD 

Anyway, there is an update of the game, also for the non-legit version. 

Update v1.01 Hotfix:
Costume pattern parts earned will be increased x100 (max).
In addition to Ranked matches, this campaign will also include Arcade Mode, Time Attack mode, and Survival mode.

1 hour ago, VonVolx said:

Dude if you read the system req. its for Win10 only, as a fellow 7 i know the pain.

I saw the system requirements for the pirated version and and it says Windows7/8/10.
By the way, purely out of curiosity, if you have such a powerful computer that you can run the game DOA6, then why don't you update Windows? Only out of laziness or is there any point in this?

18 minutes ago, hindyindy said:

I saw the system requirements for the pirated version and and it says Windows7/8/10.
By the way, purely out of curiosity, if you have such a powerful computer that you can run the game DOA6, then why don't you update Windows? Only out of laziness or is there any point in this?

Some people also use their PC for works and other stuffs. We don't want to risk breaking something just because Microsoft keeps pressuring us to upgrade.

There are software that we purchased (and pirated) that may or may not continue to work on Windows 10. If you're a professional PC user, you're gonna have a few software (like Photoshop) that has been customized for your works and your preferences. It'd be inconvenience and a pain in the ass if we lose all the customizations.

I planned to upgrade it soon though. But I'm gonna do a full backup for my C:\ before I do that. Just to be safe.

8 hours ago, Monty-R said:

Yeah SC6 graphics aren't amazing and charatchters' bodies aren't exactly gorgeous to look at (which is why it could really use some nice mods), but still it is possible to do some great stuff. You can check the SC6 thread for examples.

Like I said, its character creator + fully destroyable clothes during battles (and the replay system) make up for huge potential.

Hello everyone.

Thought I might as well help with this. So as it turns out, I found a way to get some raw textures from the game using IntelGPA (a specific version which unfortunately cannot be obtained). Here's a sample of what I got. I'll let you texture experts see what you guys can come up with. Sorry if it might not be much help. If it ain't well enjoy the sample heh.

Here's the outfit in question (as shown in this huge pic I forgot to resize down to lmao)

EDIT: Added few words

kas3.png

OutfitSample_KasOUtfit.rar