gatto tom

Dead or Alive 6 - Modding Thread and Discussion

I posted on the Site questions, comments and suggestions thread to request  a dedicated Dead or Alive 6 thread in this Dead or Alive section. Hope Ashal adds it. We're gonna need it.

I am just counting the seconds till it's released. Soooo many seconds in 2 hours! ?

Am I the only one who feel the new engine is not rendering as good as old soft engine? and they still didn't have movement clipping fixed... SAD

------

Actually, after some side by side comparisons, it's not bad. Just more sacturated, probably better normal/bump map, definitely better shadow, arguably better reflection. Just not as soft... nothing to complain really,

https://imgur.com/QC7IO9Z

https://imgur.com/w8H6rvY

I saw that it only said OS Win10. Is that true or could you run it on Win7 as well? I preordered DOA5LR, but it was pretty lame... they didnt added the mp by now WTF? Dont do the same mistake again

So they use a costumising folder, it looks a bit like what we did with autolink

That said, It's far far beyond my level of skill to update the tool or even to understand it's portability

As for now I can't mod anything ahah

1 hour ago, knight77 said:

I saw that it only said OS Win10. Is that true or could you run it on Win7 as well? I preordered DOA5LR, but it was pretty lame... they didnt added the mp by now WTF? Dont do the same mistake again

It works in Win 7, regardless of what the requirements said.

Anyone gets ReShade to work on DOA6. Tried everything and still crashing at launch.

170 euros for the Season Pass and the main game
this is too  funny.

my worst fears come true.

2 hours ago, knight77 said:

Do u mean lobbies? They will be added later.

Btw i was thinking that Stevens' Gas Machine could extract the files inside tmo folder. I didn't test yet but maybe it needs a support for doa6?

Just now, Dreamcaster said:

Are you guys getting this toounknown.thumb.png.f2fb2415b0bd5c0a36762c0ed47e8451.png

740187839_unknown(1).thumb.png.a0a1054785e0214afdaf17ac9d468004.png

Something to do with Character Shadow Quality option? I'm using "2" right now because setting it to max hurts the framerate too much.

I have it set to 1 and hasn't notice anything like that. Well, maybe because I just playing normaly and not zoom in character butt :)

That aside, anyone found out a cheat to quickly unlock costumes yet? The in game system to unlock costumes is just so grindy. I play like haft of the DOA quest in game and still hasn't unlock a single costume that I like.

2 hours ago, assassin394 said:

I have it set to 1 and hasn't notice anything like that. Well, maybe because I just playing normaly and not zoom in character butt :)

That aside, anyone found out a cheat to quickly unlock costumes yet? The in game system to unlock costumes is just so grindy. I play like haft of the DOA quest in game and still hasn't unlock a single costume that I like.

I found the value for P coins on CE, 276m is the max.DOA6_2019-03-01_19-27-22.png.556f1c373c454207d1a0424a90e14098.png

Now to find the parts value

man... there's no lose pose in this game

There is lose poses. However you have to turn the camera around to see it and/or press one of the shoulder button to switch to the losing character, as it focuses on the winner now instead of yours by default.

not buying until i see nude mods,got mixed reviews on Steam but that seems to be lobby related ( which is of no interest to me ) plus the game is way overpriced (AUD

3 minutes ago, sikkboy said:

not buying until i see nude mods,got mixed reviews on Steam but that seems to be lobby related ( which is of no interest to me ) plus the game is way overpriced (AUD

Game's absolutely great. If you care about the actual fighting game aspect of the game at all, I highly recommend it. The new systems they put in there really go well with the already established techniques.

Season Pass is trolling us. Need a second job if I want that. Also would need to relinquish all my dignity and self-respect, cuz costumes are not worth $100. And did anyone notice it said "Season Pass 1"? --> 1 <-- ......this means there will be at least one more season pass, and possibly be more expensive. They might as well just rob my house.

My main complaint is they ruined the old combos. I mained Leifang, and my combo was to start with her crit burst, v+> PP v>P, crit burst (causes crit stun), ^K (launch), PPKK. Now, the crit burst doesn't stun them, so I reverted to >K to stun, PPP, then the stupid new S (RB on Xbox) to crit stun, which is now called Fatal Stun, then launch them and combo.

Long story short, I really didn't wanna have to learn everyone again from scratch. I went out of my way to train and learn everyone really well on DOA5LR to prepare for DOA6, only to find out that made things harder for me in DOA6, which was the opposite of my goal and purpose of all that training.

[/rant]

Back to topic: Have people tried all the previous tools? There were a lot of things used on DOA5LR.

24 minutes ago, Shiori栞 said:

said virus detected

This may be a false positive. My antivirus sometimes finds a virus in the program Autolink.