Dead or Alive 6 - Modding Thread and Discussion

1 hour ago, aldenalden4 said:

Wait there's not even any actual full on mod for this game yet and you're asking for something as advanced as Autolink...?

That's like saying "can you make this new born infant run? cuz im more used to seeing people running"

Autolink is gold standard. It is unlikely that the new game will get something similar to autolink. In DOA6 there is not even a private paradise. ?

Why they removed it?

22 minutes ago, Messier said:

In DOA6 there is not even a private paradise. ?

Why they removed it?

Because people listen to what SJWs says. And the developers are afraid of something that does not exist. Prevention. Useless prevention.

This kind of reasoning of the people who listen the SJWs (they are the minority, seriously, they are very few, a bunch of idiot people on tumblr and twitter) is totally destroying the videogames industry.

That's all. 

But it's not that we wanna sell or resell it, or claim that it is ours. We just want to edit it for personal visual improvements. Modding isnt a crime! Just because someone says now that it is for them a crime, doesnt make it right. Spain just made critique a crime, so they basically banned free speech.

The reason why they try so hard to block modding is because they dont want nude mods. The game allways oversexualized its female characters, which led to kinky thoughts in all the boys and some girls heads. Sex sells, right? But you are only allowed to sell sex to a 18+ crowd, but a fighting game can be sold to maybe 14 year olds. But since the game is a AAA game, but the one with the most and common nude mods, they try to get rid of that stigma. Because people starting to connect nude mods only wiht this game. So people maywont buy this game because they dont see it as a true fightning game.

I can kinda understand them, but on the other hand, with these kinky outfits and stuff, you cant blame anyone for wanting to see more.

They should really make an 18+ game

Doa6 has a workshop on steam. That's pretty much everything you need to feel safe. Mods sells games, they know it, and that's the reason behind the lack of "fightback" against mods in recent time. Also, legally it's pretty hard to punish as long as you don't sell these.

Do we have any news from the 3Dmigoto road for modding doa6 ?

3 minutes ago, Bewul said:

Doa6 has a workshop on steam. That's pretty much everything you need to feel safe. Mods sells games, they know it, and that's the reason behind the lack of "fightback" against mods in recent time. Also, legally it's pretty hard to punish as long as you don't sell these.

Do we have any news from the 3Dmigoto road for modding doa6 ?

Again, there is no Workshop. And there is no plan to add it in the future. (It was just an error on the spanish page)

Cattura.PNG.ea6d0ef49b5b026b23c021869b6dbaf9.PNG

Both in french and in english I have the workshop showing. Anw, even if it is a mistake, idk why anyone would freak-out about modding. As long as you don't sell your mods, you are, as an individual, really hard to punish legally. Also, it became really unpopular to hurt the modding scene, and it's free marketing. Worst case scenario, they will fuck-up mods with regular updates...

But even so I don't think it's very likely to happen, see DOAXVV and DOA5LR. Time will tell   

162860092_Capturedecran2019-03-12a11_35_56.png.d8d3f6620b960a42242267e91e84427f.png

The german page shows the Worksho tag.
But i doubt it will ever have mods from the devs.
I guess it will be like the most other games just mods from modders no official mods.

And i like the progress of modding for doa thanks.
But i am too stupid to use the tools.
I can extract a g1t but if i convert it to dds no progam can open the fils.
And i dont no how to extract things ony for Helena etc.
Dont realy know how to use the doa tool.
If i want one costume from Kokoro i dont not wich number i need.
So i wait for mods to download.
Not that i ever be good enough to make mods my own.

Thank you guys for your hard work

The UK page doesn't have the workshop tab, in both client e browser. I also tried to change the language, and same results in french, spanish and japanese.

Maybe you guys should try to clear the cache, because is really really strange, it is impossible they are really planning the workshop support. They are not so smart to give us the possibility to make mods, officially XD

Final Fantasy XV is the first japanese game with the Workshop I ever seen. No way Koei Tecmo give us this possibility...

Obvious troll is obvious. Don't concern yourselves with them.

Back on track, I am excited to see where you guys take DOA6. The graphical upgrades will make for some great mod opportunities. I'd like to see if the lighting can be adjusted some, because the game does seem to wash out the fine detail on characters' skin. I don't know if this is because of the lighting or some other post process, but I miss some of the nice details that skin had in DOA5. Its so weird, because I feel like DOA6 could look a lot better with some different lighting or something, considering the much higher quality of the mesh and textures they are using now.

I also have a theory that the clothing was originally going to be more destructible than the final game allows it to be. All you do is make a small hole to the costume on the belly, and maybe break a girl's hairpin in the current game. I think that Tecmo reduced the impact of this feature from its original intentions because of the puritans. I wonder if any files in the game hint at this.

Anyway, it might be a good idea to upload mods for DOA6 to mediafire or something so we aren't forced to come to LL to get it. LL is currently undergoing some changes and is not currently a fully reliable place to need to go if we need a mod. Not yet.

So if LL is unavailable at the moment, at least we could go link to the mod on Steam or Undertow or something. I went through hell earlier trying to get mods for another game and had to reload pages hundred times till they came up.

On the plus side, at least download buttons all seem to be working.

Also, guys, don't you see the sign?

dont-feed-the-trolls.png.eb18765f2ec249deb2f61556fd80ac8c.png

Hi, I saw a video made by ioritree https://www.bilibili.com/video/av45409967

And I try to do it myself.

I used the DoaTool. Provided that I want to change Leifang to Marie. I export Marie`s cos(2750), face(5484), and hair(6489), import to Leifang`s slot.

but the result like this

WS001083.JPG.fad0f1bff7aa3e3690b1a4869ca42f1f.JPG

what should I do next? should I need to export the texture in materialEditor.rdb? but there were over 100 texture for each costume, and i don`t know where should I import it. 

How to make it like the video above. Any suggestion?  @tianmuxia

I also post this at here http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5861294-1-1.html

Thanks~