On 10/7/2020 at 12:00 AM, YojimboRatchet said:

i've been using it without any issues on SE, as is.

I've tried it too, but unfotunately nothing is happening after surrender.

Do you have Defeat or SD in your laod order? If yes, in which order do you have those three and did you disable them in the MCM?

3 hours ago, saiermann said:

I've tried it too, but unfotunately nothing is happening after surrender.

Do you have Defeat or SD in your laod order? If yes, in which order do you have those three and did you disable them in the MCM?

i don't use defeat at all. it's an unreliable and buggy mod, so i stopped using it ages ago. i do use SD though, and it was higher than Peril and this one on my load order.

On 10/12/2020 at 10:39 PM, YojimboRatchet said:

i don't use defeat at all. it's an unreliable and buggy mod, so i stopped using it ages ago. i do use SD though, and it was higher than Peril and this one on my load order.

Okay thank you. I will try if it works, when I completely disable the defeat plugin before starting?

Otherwise I also have SD rather high and this one rather low in my load order.

• 2 weeks later...

Just tried the mod as all on it's own, ran into a few problems. For a moment I thought this mod is broken.

My char in bleedout, stuck in trauma, but the captors won't capture her. Later I just found out sometimes the ai refuse to stop being aggressive, or it's because the mod won't strip my char.

Once my char is captured. I make my char resist & attempt to escape. My char was never tied up at all. I disabled Devious Devices & left Zaz  & Heretic gears on.

The other time, my char got captured by a frost troll. But then the frost troll turned hostile.

• 4 weeks later...

i've found some issue, after being addicted to theft, mod spam continuosly " i know i shouldn't take anything, but i know i will....." or something like that... even if i "cure" addicoton and withdrawal and even if i try to shut down the mod...now i an trying to uninstall and reinstall it....any suggestion?

I for the life of me can't figure out what mod conflicts I have (if I do actually have any) 

I cant get the estrus chaurus tentacle spit part of this mod working. My game only adds trauma/addiction after harvesting eggs but when the tentacle spit part of estrus chaurus is applied to my character, it doesn't actually add anything. 

The only mod I think that I have that could possibly conflict with it, would be slso but when I uninstalled it and only had this mod + estrus for skyrim and estrus chaurus installed the tentacle spit just wouldn't add anything :/

I don't know if this is a bug or just possibly the mods I have installed but I dont have any other mods that edit estrus chaurus besides this one,

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2020 at 6:21 PM, SmolAnger said:

I for the life of me can't figure out what mod conflicts I have (if I do actually have any) 

I cant get the estrus chaurus tentacle spit part of this mod working. My game only adds trauma/addiction after harvesting eggs but when the tentacle spit part of estrus chaurus is applied to my character, it doesn't actually add anything. 

The only mod I think that I have that could possibly conflict with it, would be slso but when I uninstalled it and only had this mod + estrus for skyrim and estrus chaurus installed the tentacle spit just wouldn't add anything :/

I don't know if this is a bug or just possibly the mods I have installed but I dont have any other mods that edit estrus chaurus besides this one,

I had a similar problem and fixed it by loading DiD after EC+. Try that if you haven't yet.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

So, the mod is back on first page of downloads, but I don't see any update? Is this being made obsolete by your new Corruption mod (which looks extremely interesting)?

This is a defeat (and addiction) mod, Corruption is only addiction mod. That is very different purpose and at least i use this mod primarily for the defeat function. There are hardly any good options for us at the moment.

19 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

Well, there is still the original Defeat by Guobo...

More or less broken due to the age and changes to other mods used by Defeat.

What I have used this far: Defeat with all his community patches is less reliable than Peril atm. Peril as standalone mod is doing what is written on the package. Nothing more, nothing less.

DiD is the precursor from Peril and Corruption in a single mod.

Corruption ...*huff*... in lack of better words needs a bit adjustment here and there. My current playthrough is not that happy with it in the loadorder, so I´ll have to figure it out another time. But promising it is.

I dislike the MCM handling. Reloading the MCM after pressing a button is unnerving. SkyUI has an event trigger to update a page.

The Sexlab Tag detection system is only reliable if using Sexlab standard animations. With an animation package having a faulty tag adujstment Corruption is running into limits. It has to. The error is not Corruption but the animation package.

The figures till the addiction / corruption trigger are not adjustable. That´s a pity.

But I like the idea of a traumatized hero doing things a traumatized hero would do. Me, the player, is not traumatized and will not drink alcohol till blackout or sniff drugs or will prey men into meaningless sex just to feel alive. Me, the player, will run from one dungeon to the other, slay dragons as if they don´t do harm, slay bandits and citizens alike without guilty conscience.

I like the idea of the corruption mod very much!

It is ... in a way... immersive ;)

Thank you for your work Code Serpent.

I think your mods and a devious follower mod... scary...stuck at lowlevel basically addicted, broken and enslaved...only watching your pimp follower how to get your next fix...

Can this be ported to SSE? I really want this mod because of the Defeat where you can be locked up in a bandit hideout's cage and I would love that if it got ported to SSE.

On 1/30/2019 at 10:12 AM, orgs1n said:

Gave this a run on SSE, after resaving it in the 64-bit CK. Seems to work well. Manually surrendering works, the scenes work, and my PC ended up in bondage and debuffed. The concept is very promising and the mod appears to work very smoothly and reliably! I'll definitely be testing this more!

I understand that you don't want to get into the "items stolen + retrieve quest", but could you have the PC's items unequipped? It seems strange for her to be redressed after being raped and held in captivity.

Also, the PC was able to walk out her place of detention (White River Watch) without the bandits going hostile. This was tested in a new game that I don't believe has any other mods in it that alter NPC factions/AI.

Does this mod work for SSE? It says it's not compatible with SSE here in the mod page.