On 11/24/2021 at 2:01 AM, jarlifi said:

good mod the sneak and swim animation is good no bug it work perfectly in game but i notice fnis can't read swim_getup.hkx but the other file fnis can read it so any way to fix it or preview how that animation look like? thanks in advance

It's crazy, it seems that Skyrim doesn't use that animation, it seems to serve as a transition between movement and stopping, I did it just in case.

Spoiler

11.png.574da4b8c8fd92fdda50843678401b6e.png21.png.5abb34fcdaf29f618f0155a687e43bac.png31.png.50809ae24c488daa93e2899b4104455a.png12.png.1ac235b9ea0aab0e43486ad2d88524ed.png22.png.a92d421ccea33d4fbbf4d93f935b0deb.png33.png.dfb0b5a55f5c0cf30ffcbd3746163514.png

On 11/27/2021 at 1:00 AM, Bmou said:

Can i get 5 stage hentai masturbation slal? I think this "inn's public dildo" animation

If you have any object, I once thought about it but with a slightly different theme.

1811174954_UntitledProject(Time0_00_0905).png.6d4693b95981a5c83dc3fdfffe88aeae.png

The problem is that there is no collision so it's kind of difficult to work, I do the animation but while I test it to see how it is, I see the clipping happening and I lose the desire to do the animation.

5 hours ago, JoyJoyce said:

Is there way to use it with Poser Hotkeys somehow?

I've seen people talking about it, it should work but I don't know anything about it.

heccin nice, my FNIS is working again so I booted this up

I downloaded GS_SLAL SE   ///  GS_SLAL SE Creatures   ///  GS_POSES

which files I have to delete to get rid of the idle poses, I have other mod doing that. I was the GS_Poses lol ALSO is this compatible with Poser Hotkeys SSE? It is

I'm an absolute schizo, pretend nothing happened

Edited by janedynamite
answered my own question
4 hours ago, janedynamite said:

heccin nice, my FNIS is working again so I booted this up

I downloaded GS_SLAL SE   ///  GS_SLAL SE Creatures   ///  GS_POSES

which files I have to delete to get rid of the idle poses, I have other mod doing that. I was the GS_Poses lol ALSO is this compatible with Poser Hotkeys SSE? It is

I'm an absolute schizo, pretend nothing happened

How did you manage to run it with Poser Hotkeys? I cannot find GSPoses in PoserDataGen - I see only SLAL animations. Thx.

18 hours ago, JoyJoyce said:

How did you manage to run it with Poser Hotkeys? I cannot find GSPoses in PoserDataGen - I see only SLAL animations. Thx.

I deleted GS_Poses, I don't use it. If I'm not mistaken that file adds random idle poses, which play everytime you "stop walking"

But SLAL_Animations works flawlessly with Poser Hotkeys. Like the guy Edzio said, just install SLALs, run FNIS then run PoserDataGen = win

11 hours ago, Contemplator523111 said:

Hello. For some reason, the stealth animation does not work. All others work fine, but the "sneak" animation doesn't work. Swimming too

Check if you have re-run FNIS with gender specific animations ticked after installing them.

Hey gunslicer can you make a non stealth DW animation based around your 168 animation?

Or if the autor allows can someone do it?

Really like how the character still stays low to the ground 

If not maybe someone can point me to the direction of a good stealth attack mod that doesnt lower your attack speed and lock you in place.