15 hours ago, Ryo95 said:

The latest GSPoses files seem to be missing from the download section.

11 hours ago, Djlegends said:

cant fine it either

11 hours ago, skyrimcrap said:

Confirming; I don't see them either.

7 hours ago, Andaius said:

Me as well, gsposes not there.

6 hours ago, in'n'out said:

Where's the Pose file?

The author probably forgot to add, but on his patreon you can download files.

REQUIRES REGISTRATION ON THIS SITE TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE!

Proof:

Przechwytywanie.PNG.5c4a2eca72a17d3559dec9c6c2bbbe46.PNG

Edited by killer905
1 hour ago, firaq803i said:

I downloaded the file "GS_SLAL SE 15 08.7z", installed via Mod Organizer 2, got no errors, started the game and no rings. Even the in-game mod (not mod configuration) showed it was installed. Even went outside and no rings were ever added.

GS_SLAL is for Sexlab and shouldn't be confused with GS Poser ;)

23 hours ago, killer905 said:

The author probably forgot to add, but on his patreon you can download files.

REQUIRES REGISTRATION ON THIS SITE TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE!

Proof:

Przechwytywanie.PNG.5c4a2eca72a17d3559dec9c6c2bbbe46.PNG

uhh, i don't know what to tell you but if you just copy the link that's on his patreon and press the files, on the post itself, it doesn't require for anyone to login into patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/pose-mod-24-10-57813318?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copy_to_clipboard&utm_campaign=postshare

49 minutes ago, subjectalbedo said:

uhh, i don't know what to tell you but if you just copy the link that's on his patreon and press the files, on the post itself, it doesn't require for anyone to login into patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/pose-mod-24-10-57813318?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copy_to_clipboard&utm_campaign=postshare

Huh, cute. As I tried, it was redirecting to the login screen.

Edited by killer905

Really love the bow animations, thank you.

I noticed that the footstep sounds in bow_runforward.hkx continue for a few seconds after stopping and bow_sprint.hkx has no footstep sounds at all.

My understanding is that the sounds are dependent on keyframe triggers within the animations and this could be related to them overlapping (run) or being absent (sprint).

Then again, this could just be an issue with my setup but I did test several other bow replacement animations and they seem to behave as expected, though they don't look nearly as good.

Has anyone encountered a problem like this with anus, uh, falling out in Gunslicer's poses? 
I use BHUNP v2.31, HDT version and this only happens with GS poses. Already tried reinstalling BHUNP and XPMSE, tried bodysliding to one of the default body shapes BHUNP has, but it didn't help.

Spoiler

1561302873_enb2021_10_3009_46_22_43.thumb.png.354ccabc2da0114f880a1d81e422d955.png

On 10/31/2021 at 3:45 AM, 7th Sinner said:

Has anyone encountered a problem like this with anus, uh, falling out in Gunslicer's poses? 
I use BHUNP v2.31, HDT version and this only happens with GS poses. Already tried reinstalling BHUNP and XPMSE, tried bodysliding to one of the default body shapes BHUNP has, but it didn't help.

Hide contents

1561302873_enb2021_10_3009_46_22_43.thumb.png.354ccabc2da0114f880a1d81e422d955.png

É de cair o cu da bunda kkkkkkk

On 11/1/2021 at 10:33 AM, iguita123 said:

Cant make "backward" to work ☹️

Idk what else to try...

Everything else works flowlesly...

Any sugestion is welcome,ty.

If the rest works then that should work too.

Did you update FNIS after you copied the files?

Check that the file is the correct version of Skyrim.

Try to manually copy files to animations folder.

On 11/1/2021 at 3:44 PM, LostDremoraDream said:

hey @Gunslicer, have you been asked or ever consider animations for OStim too since you've been working on SLAL stuff?

I don't know how it works, it must involve a lot of scripts, I don't know how to use these things.

On 11/2/2021 at 9:35 AM, fantajoakkh said:

I'm using no.185 of the poses you've produced as a idle.

However, if wear a dagger on the back hip(XPMSE), there will be a problem with location of dagger.

Can you fix this in the next update?

I could try but I think I deleted the files for this pose, I have the poses before and after this one, but I haven't found it.

I also don't know how XMPSE daggers work, I did this pose GS450.hkx ( Skyrim LE ) , it's the T pose with the weapons moving if you want to test, if the 2 daggers move it's because I can work with them, and can you give some idle suggestion for daggers , if don't move it's because you use something extra that I don't have available to work with, like staffs for example.

11 hours ago, uscf22 said:

v5.0 SE version is not the correct format. MO2 says it is form 43. SE being form 44.

Fixed I think.

20 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

If the rest works then that should work too.

Did you update FNIS after you copied the files?

Check that the file is the correct version of Skyrim.

Try to manually copy files to animations folder.

Did all of this,but no,not working,plus when i copied animations in  animation folder my game buged out alot...

Speaking of standing poses.

I wish there were more STRAIGHT LEGS, less semi-folded, semi-flexed knees.

A good example of straight legs is gs5 where the actor is bent over but their legs are spread and they are damn straight.

Semiflexed knees examples (there's a lot, but I just name couple): gs1, gs2, gs3.., gs401, gs402, gs403...

I wish there were straight-leg version of those.

Because, you know, the body mesh is quite ugly itself. If you look at figure in profile, you can see the legs bend in the knee. It's like female characters in this game never stretch, never straighten their legs. They stand semiflexed, walk semiflexed, fuck semiflexed etc. etc.

On 11/1/2021 at 2:33 PM, iguita123 said:

Cant make "backward" to work ☹️

Idk what else to try...

Everything else works flowlesly...

Any sugestion is welcome,ty.

Use the gender specific animations patch option when using FNIS. I had the same issue with the swimming animation and it worked.