Hi Gunslicer!

I had another idea for a pose or two, both of them being SFW as well. Much to my surprize, no one seems to have done poses with signs or bill boards. I've tried using variousposes with NiOPA and this Sign Mod but was unable to achieve satisfying results. Probably due to these signs technically being weapons and no natural pose with them was possible, including twisting/bending bones with NiOPA.

A proper pose with the sign as an AnimObject would obvioulsy be much better.  Users can also freely edit it's textures for different messages, so a "bare" unpainted texture would absolutely suffice. The mod's models posted above also has open permissions and would already do the trick as well.

Thanks in advance if you consider making one or two these. I'd leave the actual pose/way the character holds these up to your imagination.

On 11/29/2021 at 6:32 AM, thomaspan said:

Hi,Gunslicer~Thanks for the mod~ Would you tell me what enb do you use  in the screenshot? Thank you~

I used to use BLEAK - UNBLEAK but it broke and my Backup files for some reason didn't work, so I installed Snapdragon Prime ENB and threw my BLEAK Backup files over it, so it got like that.

On 11/29/2021 at 7:59 AM, Staros said:

I know, I know, that's not very sexy, but can we get an "orb pondering" pose?

509.png

Of course, I end up going in that direction anyway, whenever I try these sexy poses I end up doing something I've done before.

Where can I find these objects in the game? or something similar.

On 11/29/2021 at 6:57 PM, ErronWhite said:

Armor mod pls? 

COCO Shadow Assassin.

On 11/30/2021 at 2:03 AM, Code Serpent said:

Awesome, thank you.

Something else to add to the pile: I think we need some more lute playing animations. (Ignore the knife in the first pic)

Hide contents

I found a flute in Skyrim and thought about creating a pose with it, I think it would be really cool, but I remembered that it would have no sound and it would be kind of weird, same thing goes for the lute.

I can do it but I don't know.

On 11/30/2021 at 6:45 AM, in'n'out said:

Are you sure gs411 wasn't already taken? The new file overwrites something that weighs 977kb which is different to 59kb of your common static pose. 

I often use unused slots for testing, they are probably incomplete and passed along by mistake.

On 11/30/2021 at 8:04 AM, multitvar said:

Tell me, please, what name of armor on this screen?

Hide contents

Ananta Outfit.

On 12/1/2021 at 6:24 PM, Meko443 said:

Hey gunslicer can you make a non stealth DW animation based around your 168 animation?

Or if the autor allows can someone do it?

Really like how the character still stays low to the ground 

If not maybe someone can point me to the direction of a good stealth attack mod that doesnt lower your attack speed and lock you in place.

A complete set of animations takes a long time and I don't know how dual wield works. But a single pose like idle I can do, I think it would be quick.

On 12/2/2021 at 2:56 AM, Meerkats Dance said:

The forge and alchemy lab poses, could it be posible to implement them as normal animations for when females use those stations?

I think just renaming the poses and they take the place of the original, I don't know if they would be positioned correctly but otherwise they would work.

I even redid the Guillotine animation the other day for someone, it worked fine I tested it in Solitude.

On 12/2/2021 at 1:59 PM, LegendOfJan said:

Hi Gunslicer!

I had another idea for a pose or two, both of them being SFW as well. Much to my surprize, no one seems to have done poses with signs or bill boards. I've tried using variousposes with NiOPA and this Sign Mod but was unable to achieve satisfying results. Probably due to these signs technically being weapons and no natural pose with them was possible, including twisting/bending bones with NiOPA.

A proper pose with the sign as an AnimObject would obvioulsy be much better.  Users can also freely edit it's textures for different messages, so a "bare" unpainted texture would absolutely suffice. The mod's models posted above also has open permissions and would already do the trick as well.

Thanks in advance if you consider making one or two these. I'd leave the actual pose/way the character holds these up to your imagination.

Nobody did it, so I think it would be nice to do it. Can you post some suggestions.

I did something similar in this update.

Spoiler

1926687316_UntitledProject(Time0_00_0424).jpg.369c5e7244f1265a1707350998cb81de.jpg

I'll also look for something I can use as a board in Skyrim Maybe looking for some font that is similar to Skyrim as well. (those on the signs)

On 12/2/2021 at 10:18 PM, NeloxNecromancer said:

Can you do a squatting weightlifting pose animation like this?

lifting.gif

This one I was ready to make but I got distracted looking for something to use as an iron bar that wasn't square.

Spoiler

1413822406_UntitledProject(Time0_00_0126).jpg.2fe7fa97b3f7749d7011d25a4b09d5d0.jpg

I think the bucket is too big too.

18 hours ago, Illana said:

Hey GS, some animations have some weird things happening with the body, I believe it's because the incorrect bone list is used when exporting animations.

Leaving this here in case it helps

Which ones are weird? I only use 3bbb with the 3bbb file, and the normal body with the normal files. Maybe it has to do with the collision itself.

Hey GS, some animations have some weird things happening with the body

Has anyone encountered a problem like this with anus, uh, falling out in Gunslicer's poses? 
I use BHUNP v2.31, HDT version and this only happens with GS poses. Already tried reinstalling BHUNP and XPMSE, tried bodysliding to one of the default body shapes BHUNP has, but it didn't help.

Im also on BHUNP, and has the same problem, that 'anus is displaced' (occuring on gsposes and standalone animations (sneak, run, idle), didnt try slal yet)

#1860 had a picture attached to his post, and it's the exact same problem on my end

2 hours ago, necrokhriz69 said:

so,do i just download and install or do i need to download something else for it to work properly,does anyone know? im new to this thing

2 hours ago, futaro said:

i think the pose hasn't been uploaded 

You need to run FNIS, and then they work like the other pose mods with the rings and powers. Also yes looks to me like we have another forgot to upload the new file again.... XD

Edited by Andaius
11 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

I often use unused slots for testing, they are probably incomplete and passed along by mistake.

I do the same thing myself. Except, I put test files in another mod that overrides the original GS mod. Easier to not get confused or fuck something up.

15 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

Nobody did it, so I think it would be nice to do it. Can you post some suggestions.

I did something similar in this update.

Awesome to hear it! There are three variations I came up with that would look really good.

1) Holding a small sign with just one hand at a decent distance from one's body

2) Holding a larger sign with both hands close to one's body. (That's my personal favourite)

3) Holding just a sign (so no stick) either in front of one's chest or above the head

I'll just drop some pictures in the Spoiler bracket below. Sourced these from Dreamstime, plenty more where these came from if you need some more inspiration.

Spoiler

irritated-protesting-young-three-people-

smiling-man-holding-blank-banner-white-i

mulhouse-france-july-portrait-girl-prote

18 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

Which ones are weird? I only use 3bbb with the 3bbb file, and the normal body with the normal files. Maybe it has to do with the collision itself.

Some poses, some SLAL anims. They will cause the anus to deform like this:

ScreenShot591.png

18 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

I found a flute in Skyrim and thought about creating a pose with it, I think it would be really cool, but I remembered that it would have no sound and it would be kind of weird, same thing goes for the lute.

I can do it but I don't know.

Well, I'm using a instrument playing mod, and what I do is simply start playing, then use Poser Hotkeys to use the instrument animations you've already made for the drum and lute. I was planning on doing the same with any new instrument animations you make.

22 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

Of course, I end up going in that direction anyway, whenever I try these sexy poses I end up doing something I've done before.

Also want to chime in for the orb animation. I think the Sigil Stone you get for the Conjuration Ritual Spells would be a good choice. If you have the Dawnguard DLC, the Paragon misc items might also work.

And a few cursed ideas to ponder:

Spoiler

Meridia's Beacon

Unusual Gem

On 12/5/2021 at 10:12 PM, lk74 said:

Im also on BHUNP, and has the same problem, that 'anus is displaced' (occuring on gsposes and standalone animations (sneak, run, idle), didnt try slal yet)

#1860 had a picture attached to his post, and it's the exact same problem on my end

Holy shit, i see:

Spoiler

1907809075_Work(Time0_00_0023).jpg.59965c206942cd13eea53ada4121684b.jpg

Whenever I see something broken in Skyrim I think, whatever, everything breaks in this game, it's normal.

But it actually has to do with using the old rig that doesn't have Ass bones to create a pose and using the pose with the game model that has bones.

Baka's rig is heavier and has some things that I don't really understand, that's why I only used it when the pose used the ass, which in this case is almost none, if I'm not mistaken the rig hand is smaller than normal, it must have to do with a mod I saw that decreases females hands by 15%. (you can find some old pose of mine that uses ass and you'll see that the fingers of the hand are a little deformed, I didn't realize at the time)

When I was writing this I opened the Rigs here and deleted what I didn't understand, it actually worked.

Bro...

22 hours ago, LegendOfJan said:

Awesome to hear it! There are three variations I came up with that would look really good.

1) Holding a small sign with just one hand at a decent distance from one's body

2) Holding a larger sign with both hands close to one's body. (That's my personal favourite)

3) Holding just a sign (so no stick) either in front of one's chest or above the head

I'll just drop some pictures in the Spoiler bracket below. Sourced these from Dreamstime, plenty more where these came from if you need some more inspiration.

Hide contents

The problem is the content of the sign, I think I'll try to leave nothing and make a mini guide for people to write whatever they want. I'll see I haven't even looked for a sign.

13 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

One last thing, what are your permissions for using your animations in other mods?

Of course, there's a lot of pose in the mod and people only like a few, so it's good that they take the ones they like and use it however they want.

Whether for own use or new mod.

9 hours ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

RELEASE THE GREATSWORD ANIMATION, DAMNIT!!

abraham-simpsons.gif}

I FCKIN LOVE YOUR WORK. Kudos for ya. ❤️

9564-madge.png.43433bbaf63aaa97932557763285953c.png 

I will launch when ready.

Joke aside, I've finished the movement part and will upload it, now I'm going to an unknown area known as Attack animations.

8 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

9564-madge.png.43433bbaf63aaa97932557763285953c.png 

I will launch when ready.

Joke aside, I've finished the movement part and will upload it, now I'm going to an unknown area known as Attack animations.

Oh, man, well... is more like a personal wish, but... you should try SkySA

Please, people, don't kill me, it's just... those damn movesets are amazing lol 

But I know you'll make an amazing work with those attack animations. Why don't you try to make a greatsword animation like Leviathan's High-Stance but with the walking style from your animation? (in other words... greatsword on right shoulder lol).

On 12/6/2021 at 12:02 AM, Gunslicer said:

There isn't really anything like a crystal ball ingame, beside the one with the Arcane Enchanter. Maybe the Sigil Stone if retextured? If not, the mod "Legacy of Dragonborn" got one based on the crytal ball from Oblivion I think.