Hi Gunslicer,

coming in with another request/suggestion. Seeing how you have some weapon poses before and just added new ones in yesterday's update,

would you mind creating one similar to this one found in Gomapero's poser that uses the player's equipped weapon instead? Preview is in the spoiler tab.

Spoiler

3fadd05bc8ef799d6f4ff7751468901c.png.e430fe569fe00c02aa1ea5691c828134.png

Instead of having the character rest one hand on the pummel, I think having both be on each side of the guard respectively would

look a little cleaner and more gender-neutral. I don't know much about making animations/poses, but I'd assume simply adjusting one side

of the body and just mirroring these to the opposite side should do the trick already.

Edited by LegendOfJan

Maybe someone here can help me.

I'm trying to create an addon/fnis/nemesis form for where I can have multiple idles play on cycle in sequence.

In other words, I'm trying to combine idles to form a dance.
I see the fnis.txt file with this list these animations as "cyclic", meaning they a single idle will loop when played. 

Can someone share with me how I can make them loop a specific amount of times AND have another idle follow, so that (for example):

GS 1 plays for 10 seconds, 
followed by
GS 2 playing for 10 seconds,

followed by
GS 3...etc.

What I do know how to do:
Set the animation in FNIS/Nemesis.txt as a sequence.
(my issue is that when I do this, the first idle plays for a second, then freezes. The second idle never plays).

What I don't how to do:
Loop them together in sequence without a freeze, so that they transition and loop with each other

2 hours ago, LostDremoraDream said:

Can someone share with me how I can make them loop a specific amount of times AND have another idle follow

Easy via a Papyrus script, but that's the only way I'd know how to do what you describe short of fundamentally altering the animation files themselves.

PM me if you need help scripting.

Are there any mods that use these animations? I *think* someone said a while ago they were making a simple mod where you could just walk up to someone, tell them "I'm gonna [play animation from this mod]" (for instance, I'm gonna shake my ass for you), then your female character starts playing the animation and the person you just spoke to starts masturbating? Am I going crazy, and if so, is there something similar?

Anyone know why the sneak animation is not working?

I have extracted the file, and put the contents into my meshes folder, I have put the folder into MO2 and then ran it, I have done both, etc, yet nothing works.

The idle animation works perfectly fine, yet the sneak animation is broken. My race is argonian too. Does the argonian race just bug this out?

Wow.  I've just been modding up my skyrim again and have decided to make it a bit more... sexy this time so I stumbled on your poses... holly hell, i cycled through them all and it was like a trip.  It was great, I loved it.  The bits of how things changed and improved, the comical idles, honestly i was a bit sad to finally cycle through the last one... even though there are near on 400 of em...

Such good stuff.  Like really, you knocked this all out of the park, I'm planning on throwing a bunch as idles into some DAR monstrosity I'm pulling together for personal use.  Something like sexlab arousal values and some custom fluctuating meter determining sets of animations and idles... and man... I got a lot to mess around with in your huge pose pack... you really nailed so many poses.  I can tell you really like your butt wiggles, I mean its great, but honestly some of the ones I ended up liking the most were the ones with the less of it, or as you ended up doing in a couple later ones where its more full body motion instead of super butt localized.  That reminds me of like how there was that 'Gun show' animation and that's a pretty upper body concept, super cool position for the hands too, but the actual animation seemed mostly all about them butt wiggles.  I mean I get that it's not randomAnimationsLab.com, so really np, np.

Anyway, I hadn't really posted or done much with this site, but I had a pretty fun bit of time goin through all that so figured I'd at least let you know.

Edited by blackhalo321

Would anyone happen to have an install guide for this mod? I figured since it was a manual install all I would have to do is copy the files over into my SSE data folder but nothing is happening. I updated FNIS to see if that would do anything but so far no cigar. I tried searching online for more details regarding this mod such as requirements and install instructions. It would be nice if there was a readme file within the zip file for people that are new to adding these kinds of mods.

8 minutes ago, SammaDamm said:

Would anyone happen to have an install guide for this mod? I figured since it was a manual install all I would have to do is copy the files over into my SSE data folder but nothing is happening. I updated FNIS to see if that would do anything but so far no cigar. I tried searching online for more details regarding this mod such as requirements and install instructions. It would be nice if there was a readme file within the zip file for people that are new to adding these kinds of mods.

Oh my goodness never mind. All I had to do was check my plugins menu in MO2 and check _GSPoses.esp on after installing in the data folder. After that I just had to update FNIS. There is some clipping with my character such as with hands clipping through the breasts and hips when I run the animations. Will try to find a possible fix on my own for that too but if anyone else has any pointers in the meantime please PM me or reply to this post, thanks!

Guest AthenaESIV
On 9/9/2021 at 4:53 PM, hhitro said:

Excellent work! How to download the gait with a bow? It is not included in the downloads.

I was searching for this as well, it is labeled as Working though, does this mean work in progress and unreleased? Anyone? thanks!

Sorry im new, can someone please explain how to install the sneak mod. I dragged it into mo2 and ran fnis but I don't get the sneak animation. I'm guessing I'm missing something please help 

Edit: Holy shit I'm an idiot, all you have to do to make this work is select "gender specific animations" in FNIS 

Edited by asdfdasfsad
18 minutes ago, SS90 said:

Is anyone aware of the difference between run and run hands closed animations, would like some examples if possible?

"Run" is the same as the preview on the download page. "Run hands closed" looks almost the same, except - as its title says - the character's fist will be clenched instead of running with their palms open.

11 hours ago, Taki17 said:

"Run" is the same as the preview on the download page. "Run hands closed" looks almost the same, except - as its title says - the character's fist will be clenched instead of running with their palms open.

Thanks!

Which files from which package should we use?

What is the installation process - which files are supposed to be overwritten by which files?

Say i want to use "GS_SLAL SE 15 08", "GS_SLAL SE Creatures 29 08", and "GSPoses SE 19 09".

Older package "GS_SLAL SE 15 08" contains most of the same AO files as the package "GS_SLAL SE Creatures 29 08", but with more recent date which is weird on its own.

And to make matters even more confusing, various files of the same name differ in size, and some are even completely different objects.

Edited by Roggvir
1 hour ago, Roggvir said:

Which files from which package should we use?

What is the installation process - which files are supposed to be overwritten by which files?

Say i want to use "GS_SLAL SE 15 08", "GS_SLAL SE Creatures 29 08", and "GSPoses SE 19 09".

Older package "GS_SLAL SE 15 08" contains most of the same AO files as the package "GS_SLAL SE Creatures 29 08", but with more recent date which is weird on its own.

And to make matters even more confusing, various files of the same name differ in size, and some are even completely different objects.

If you read properly, there are no files of exactly the same name.

Some files are for LE and some for SE!

The DL section always has the latest files. The last part of the name always refers to day and month of the release. When GS updates a file which e.g. only has human SLAL animations, that file will be of a different date than the file with creature animations or with character poses. He often updates character poses more frequent, hence the discrepancy in release dates when compared to the SLAL files.

In your case, install the files in your 3rd sentence above. If you install both creature and human animations, it is safe to overwrite each other regardless of installation order. This is because both files rely on and have same assets included for those people who only wnat to use one of them. And older packages will have some files included in the newer one because the newer ones bring new animations and keep the old ones.

10 hours ago, btasqan said:

If you read properly, there are no files of exactly the same name.

I think you completely misunderstood what i was talking about.
The packages "GS_SLAL SE 15 08" and "GS_SLAL SE Creatures 29 08", contain 54 files of the same name in the same folder structure, with 37 of those files being different.
Most of the different files seem to only differ in size, while containing seemingly same mesh (though, obviously, if the filesize is sometimes VASTLY different, it makes one wonder), but some of them are actually completely different meshes.

For example:
On the left is meshes\AnimObjects\GStuff\AOankleR01.nif from GS_SLAL SE 15 08
On the right, meshes\AnimObjects\GStuff\AOankleR01.nif from GS_SLAL SE Creatures 29 08
The meshes are clearly different, so depending on how i install the packages, i end up with the version on the left, or the version on the right.
807371416_GS_SLALconflictingfiles.jpg.d230e00ab199c4fd48ee6236d9e29a74.jpg

Now, about the file dates...
Again, you misinderstood what i am talking about.
I am talking about the last modification date of the actual files inside those packages.
The package "GS_SLAL SE Creatures 29 08" that seems to be newer (judging by the date in the package name), contains many conflicting files that are actually OLDER than their counterparts in the OLDER package "GS_SLAL SE 15 08".
So, even if i am reading properly, as you so eloquently put, i still find that pretty confusing.

10 hours ago, btasqan said:

If you install both creature and human animations, it is safe to overwrite each other regardless of installation order

So, you base that assumption on what exactly? As i showed you above, some of the files are clearly very different. Do you think it doesn't matter?
When i see file A has a totally different content than file B, then i assume that it does matter - unless you can explain why it shouldn't.

Edited by Roggvir