On 11/9/2021 at 4:11 AM, in'n'out said:

Speaking of standing poses.

I wish there were more STRAIGHT LEGS, less semi-folded, semi-flexed knees.

A good example of straight legs is gs5 where the actor is bent over but their legs are spread and they are damn straight.

Semiflexed knees examples (there's a lot, but I just name couple): gs1, gs2, gs3.., gs401, gs402, gs403...

I wish there were straight-leg version of those.

Because, you know, the body mesh is quite ugly itself. If you look at figure in profile, you can see the legs bend in the knee. It's like female characters in this game never stretch, never straighten their legs. They stand semiflexed, walk semiflexed, fuck semiflexed etc. etc.

The feet are stuck to the floor, if you move the waist away from the ground the legs will give a weird stretch, thats why the legs stay bend a little (to give a safe space to move the body without the legs giving a weird stretch).

Spoiler

ifiker.gif.0fec5a76b4c4de023398b8f5ac3783d9.gif

On 11/9/2021 at 5:17 PM, lonelywolf23 said:

Is it possible to make running, walking animations without PC's character turning it's head at the direction where your camera looks?

Not in the moment.

15 hours ago, katanablade624 said:

How do you get Actors to stop performing an animation? Also, is there a way to add more Actor animations? I just have 6 animations listed under my powers?

There is an explanation on the main page.

12 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

The feet are stuck to the floor, if you move the waist away from the ground the legs will give a weird stretch, thats why the legs stay bend a little (to give a safe space to move the body without the legs giving a weird stretch).

Reveal hidden contents

ifiker.gif.0fec5a76b4c4de023398b8f5ac3783d9.gif

First off, Thank you for your response!

If by 'legs giving a weird stretch' you mean heels hopping over the ground, I think it's okay. To me the overall silhouette is more important than the heels behaviour.

The pic on the left looks more appealing to me. Gimme that!

OMG, legs are MEANT to be straight, aren't they? Crooking of any kind is just makes me feel... it's just a NO from me. 

How much time could it take you to make a straight legs version of an idle?

I understand if this may not be doable, but I'd like to ask: is it possible for these poses to work as idles? I tried using DAR and they work great on player controlled characters but they don't fully work on NPCs. So far, the NPCs don't loop the animations and quickly revert back to their default idle. Without them looping the animation only plays for a second or so before ending. I somehow got 1 follower to start using the animations but it stopped working after a while. Does it have something to do with NPC ai? Any advice would be appreciated. 

On 11/10/2021 at 2:59 PM, Alink2000 said:

Use the gender specific animations patch option when using FNIS. I had the same issue with the swimming animation and it worked.

I have this checked, but I can't get the swimming animation to work. All the other animations (including those divided into "female" folders) work just fine. I've double checked that I have the SE version installed (unless GS uploaded the LE as SE accidentally). What else can I check? I'm using both FNIS and Nemesis (fnis for creatures). Could that be messing it up? Every animation, across the thousands installed, works fine except for swimming.

Edit: I was able to get it working by placing the hkx files outside the "female" folder, but this also applies it to men. Not sure why the gender patch in FNIS isn't working.

On 11/15/2021 at 11:47 AM, hqx1988 said:

fourteen!

Jesus christ, dude. Put them all in a single post and put them behind spoilers so they don't take up an entire page to themselves.

Edited by delete1618
4 hours ago, delete1618 said:

我已经检查过了,但我无法让游泳动画工作。所有其他动画(包括那些分成“女性”文件夹的动画)都可以正常工作。我已经仔细检查过我是否安装了 SE 版本(除非 GS 不小心将 LE 上传为 SE)。我还能检查什么?我同时使用 FNIS 和 Nemesis(生物的 fnis)。那会不会把事情搞砸?除了游泳之外,每个动画,在安装的数千个中,都运行良好。

耶稣基督,伙计。将它们全部放在一个帖子中,并将它们放在剧透后面,这样它们就不会占据整页。

This will cause congestion when browsing, which looks very inconvenient. It looks much better after separation.

9 hours ago, hqx1988 said:

This will cause congestion when browsing, which looks very inconvenient. It looks much better after separation.

The congestion is you hogging an entire page of comments to yourself. It's inconvenient for others, and to think your "suggestions" are so important as to necessitate it is extreme selfishness. It's basic forum etiquette. Speaking of, arguing about it is distracting from the topic, so just keep it in mind that people want to discuss the mod, not see your veiled begging.

Edited by delete1618
On 11/15/2021 at 6:14 AM, in'n'out said:

First off, Thank you for your response!

If by 'legs giving a weird stretch' you mean heels hopping over the ground, I think it's okay. To me the overall silhouette is more important than the heels behaviour.

The pic on the left looks more appealing to me. Gimme that!

OMG, legs are MEANT to be straight, aren't they? Crooking of any kind is just makes me feel... it's just a NO from me. 

How much time could it take you to make a straight legs version of an idle?

The example I used is not the best because you can't see the error properly.

But whatever, if you have a photo or video I can try something for an idle, leaving your legs straight only gets in the way of the sway, on an idle I can try to make it straight.

On 11/17/2021 at 11:29 PM, Bigjay said:

I will subscribe to patreon if you finish all crossbow animations. I cannot find any for the love of god.

Now I've decided to try something with swords, but if you said it last week I was going to try it, crossbow isn't that popular with people it seems.

or if something goes wrong with the swords.

On 11/18/2021 at 7:18 PM, morty smith said:

I understand if this may not be doable, but I'd like to ask: is it possible for these poses to work as idles? I tried using DAR and they work great on player controlled characters but they don't fully work on NPCs. So far, the NPCs don't loop the animations and quickly revert back to their default idle. Without them looping the animation only plays for a second or so before ending. I somehow got 1 follower to start using the animations but it stopped working after a while. Does it have something to do with NPC ai? Any advice would be appreciated. 

I have no experience with this, but someone should know.

On 11/20/2021 at 2:08 AM, Code Serpent said:

Can we get a wine glass animation? Something similar to this:

Hide contents

It's been on the list for about 5 months now that you mention it I remember. but the skyrim cups are really big tho.

16 hours ago, delete1618 said:

拥堵是你把一整页的评论留给自己。这对其他人来说很不方便,并且认为您的“建议”如此重要以至于必须这样做是极端自私的。这是基本的论坛礼仪。说起来,争论它会分散话题的注意力,所以请记住,人们想讨论这个模组,而不是看到你蒙着面子的乞求。

very sorry! I don't know if this will affect other people. I just make some animation suggestions. It is indeed more convenient to separate, because if you get together, the bunch will be dazzling.

5 hours ago, FlufyFox said:

DID you know what could be causing this ? have you seen before https://imgur.com/bjgfBuM its happens with all weapons when i jump with something equiped normal jump with no weapons its fine, like its really weird, any custom aniamtions is doing this now, idk how i can fix it

Do you have CGO? that happened to me when I tried using both CGO and Smooth Jump attack animation.

Edited by jman5302
7 hours ago, jman5302 said:

Do you have CGO? that happened to me when I tried using both CGO and Smooth Jump attack animation.

yeah i have it, but i dont have the smooth jump, its other smooth animations but not related to jump, so idk if i can make the jump with the weapons back to normal do i need to use some jumping aniamtion?