On 10/6/2021 at 2:48 PM, joe_yawiki said:

After I install bow animation I notice that enemy with bow now move with significantly increase in speed. Is this happend to anyone?

I just tested it on SE and it looks normal.

On 10/8/2021 at 4:25 PM, FlufyFox said:

I think i forgot to post here but the lesbian animations of your slal was the first ones i tried and i really liked them, they are pretty cute :3 i like when the characters show really good affection wich other s2  i just idk why but vanilla replacers animations dont working for me, poses i need to update, i got SE version this year and i will be playing the game again.  Thanks for the amazing work ^^

Do you use GENDER Specific Animations in FNIS?

with this option enabled the character uses the animations from Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\female.

without it the game uses animations from Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations

the path of the animations I made is to \animations\female but you can transfer manually if you don't want to use gender specific animations.

On 10/10/2021 at 3:45 AM, Hannibal139 said:

Can you make a mermaid animated swimming pose please? ???

It looks fun, has a picture or video of something like that.

11 hours ago, Elxa Sayaka said:

I can't get the bow animations to work. I'm on LE.

See if you have GENDER Specific Animations enabled in FNIS.

6 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

with this option enabled the character uses the animations from Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\female.

without it the game uses animations from Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations

the path of the animations I made is to \animations\female but you can transfer manually if you don't want to use gender specific animations.

Yes i use the gender stuff, but still not work, but its ok i am used to skyrim trolling, i just wants to play a little and dont spend millions hours on fixing stuff, i can try nemesis to see if will change it by having them on the female folder :3  thanks

On 10/11/2021 at 9:34 AM, Gunslicer said:

Yesss i could make it work, i have followed the engines guide to run both and nemesis handle human anims :3 i saw on your bow animations your char doing an different idle similar to one of your poses, or it is new idle ? Thanks hope you doing great

Hey Gunslicer! Have you ever considered chaining some of these poses together for a longer dance animation? Also, just curious what tools you use to make these since I am thinking of trying myself. Cheers!

On 10/13/2021 at 9:15 AM, Gro_Lak said:

Hey Gunslicer! Have you ever considered chaining some of these poses together for a longer dance animation? Also, just curious what tools you use to make these since I am thinking of trying myself. Cheers!

I agree with this, Long dance animation would be awesome.

+1

On 10/13/2021 at 8:00 AM, Hannibal139 said:

I don't unfortunately. here is something from nexus https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49525 

It's not just a pose, it's an animation package, I don't know how long it would take to finish.

On 10/13/2021 at 11:15 AM, Gro_Lak said:

I use 3dsmax 2012.

I don't think about long dances, it's a lot of movement I would end up breaking the character.

On 10/16/2021 at 7:41 PM, petronius said:

Is there a way to tell Sexlab to only ever use futa animations when indeed there are futa characters involved? I'm being forced to toggle them all off because they're often picked even when there aren't any futa.

I don't know any, but I don't even play anymore so my knowledge doesn't matter much.

On 10/12/2021 at 11:53 AM, FlufyFox said:

Yesss i could make it work, i have followed the engines guide to run both and nemesis handle human anims :3 i saw on your bow animations your char doing an different idle similar to one of your poses, or it is new idle ? Thanks hope you doing great

It's from the poses, I modified it to use with a bow.

So is the walk backward animation a 360 degree walk animation, or is it a new backstepping animation? I'm assuming the former but clarification on what it actually is would be nice since "The character walks backward while still facing forward" is confusing because is that relative to the player character or the player camera?

hey there! Sorry for butting in and asking something that maybe you have already answered (but i legit cant find if you already did) i would also test this for myself but im in the process of installing a huge mod list so i cant test some of this stuff until i can, well , play the game

-I understand that they work via rings, but do they replace any other animation that already "does that"? for example sneaking, running and walking (and all of them use DAR btw)
I just have to install this last so it wins all conflicts? and if i just activate them they would keep runing (for general gameplay) until i turn it off?
Like i really prefer your sneaking anim, so if i chose it using rings it would also replace the one i currently use?

Maybe im just confused and the sneak file is an standard replacer? (for example)

-Does it haves any mayor conflicts? Like with DAR?

-Do i have to permanently use the rings? what happen if i lose them?

-Would you think of making MCM support? 

Im sorry for bothering, cheers and thanks for this mod, im kinda new in the animation front, since i always had issues installing them and nowadays i just use DAR and "automatic" anims, so i never really got into this pose mods, sorry if all of my questions are basic

Edited by Jessica_Degurechaff
On 10/18/2021 at 1:51 AM, QuietPippin said:

@Gunslicer

Love the new Bow animations

You're amazing

Thanks . 

On 10/22/2021 at 9:54 PM, Skywalker said:

So is the walk backward animation a 360 degree walk animation, or is it a new backstepping animation? I'm assuming the former but clarification on what it actually is would be nice since "The character walks backward while still facing forward" is confusing because is that relative to the player character or the player camera?

I don't speak English and I thought it was weird to understand, but I couldn't find better words. It is relative to the player character.

On 10/23/2021 at 10:07 AM, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

hey there! Sorry for butting in and asking something that maybe you have already answered (but i legit cant find if you already did) i would also test this for myself but im in the process of installing a huge mod list so i cant test some of this stuff until i can, well , play the game

-I understand that they work via rings, but do they replace any other animation that already "does that"? for example sneaking, running and walking (and all of them use DAR btw)
I just have to install this last so it wins all conflicts? and if i just activate them they would keep runing (for general gameplay) until i turn it off?
Like i really prefer your sneaking anim, so if i chose it using rings it would also replace the one i currently use?

Maybe im just confused and the sneak file is an standard replacer? (for example)

-Does it haves any mayor conflicts? Like with DAR?

-Do i have to permanently use the rings? what happen if i lose them?

-Would you think of making MCM support? 

Im sorry for bothering, cheers and thanks for this mod, im kinda new in the animation front, since i always had issues installing them and nowadays i just use DAR and "automatic" anims, so i never really got into this pose mods, sorry if all of my questions are basic

I don't use DAR so I can't answer about it, but about the rings they don't replace anything, the poses are all linked in the rings menu and none of them will replace the game animations or cause conflict.

One ring is to select a pose and the other ring is to activate the animation, but only those with the same number work, for example the ring 1 will activate the pose selected by the selection ring 1, it has a total of 6 pairs of rings, and if I get lost I think I can only get them back using the console or disabling and enabling the mod again.

Running, sneak and bow animations are replacements for Skyrim animations, can be used without the pose mod.