Is it possible you would work on some better sleep animations compared to the vanilla ones for the beds and also bedrolls? A mod like "go to bed" (your character will actually go to bed) would look good with this. like she can lay on her belly with her legs spread out while her arms are crossed, with her head resting on her hands.. Or another one such as the spoiler below. 

Another could be a better spooning sleep pose or just a cuddling sleeping pose could also work

Or make some other variations but anyway just an idea

Spoiler

Kurumi : r/Kurumi

Edited by FutaNemesislol
13 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Is it possible you would work on some better sleep animations compared to the vanilla ones for the beds and also bedrolls? A mod like "go to bed" (your character will actually go to bed) would look good with this. like she can lay on her belly with her legs spread out while her arms are crossed, with her head resting on her hands.. Or another one such as the spoiler below. 

Another could be a better spooning sleep pose or just a cuddling sleeping pose could also work

Or make some other variations but anyway just an idea

Reveal hidden contents

Kurumi : r/Kurumi

Fully support this, theres only a few "sexy" sleep animations around, and its like ..1 or 2, our boy could fill this gap.
:_____
Btw, nemesis.  saw your presets on Nexus, nice job

Edited by Jessica_Degurechaff
9 minutes ago, maniac1198 said:

When I try to install this mod and load an existing save it tells me that all the base esms are missing:

Any Idea what might be causing this? Can I not use this with an existing modded save? I'm on LE for reference

skyrim.PNG.5050bc07ab6c351dd41619c273f7a339.PNG

These are just animations and would not cause an issue like this. Make sure the plugins are enabled in your mod manager

On 12/28/2021 at 2:37 PM, dukyte said:

Do anyone know what pantyhose mod is?

ezgfcmimaker28.gif.3be9bc87d4d901e071aa36a15d82495c.gif

I came to the conclusion that the pantyhose is a overlay for racemenu or slavetats, because use a pantyhose item with a any high heel that not made for wear together causes bad alignment between them, the high heels are from vtaw btw. also vtaw have a pantyhose for hh but it's very different.

I didn't find the exactly overlay of the pic, slavetats have some stockings/pantyhose overlays