On 12/23/2021 at 9:59 AM, Gunslicer said:

Maybe I'll drop the attack animations, it's a lot of work and the result is meh, Skyrim speeds up the final half of the animation and cuts the first 10 frames, in production it's cool but in game not so much.

And there is already an animation for 2h sword on shoulder.

And out of curiosity the character would hold the sword with one or two hands?

No, I mean... a 2h sword on shoulder with your walk and running animation, you know... your 2h sword animation but with the sword on shoulder. And I think it could be with one hand (to avoid clipping with the breasts). You should try with both versions anyway, but I'm sure you'll prefer with one hand.

Hello everyone, first of all happy new year and thank you very much for the mod, the little I could try seemed very good and I appreciate your talent.
I am very new to this, in fact this is my first comment and sadly I have a problem with this mod. I could only see between 5 and 10 animations, the others that I tried don't work, the game freezes, or close directly ?. Anyone have idea of the problem, thanks.  I use Vortex. 

On 12/31/2021 at 4:50 AM, KingstonPrince7 said:

No, I mean... a 2h sword on shoulder with your walk and running animation, you know... your 2h sword animation but with the sword on shoulder. And I think it could be with one hand (to avoid clipping with the breasts). You should try with both versions anyway, but I'm sure you'll prefer with one hand.

Yeah, the cripping that happens is horrible, I can barely create any movement using the arms together.

I can do a sword-in-the-shoulder version, I'll try to finish the bleedout first so I don't lose focus. (which I've already lost but I'll try to recover)

On 1/1/2022 at 10:50 AM, chypres said:

The futa poses doesn't play for me. the character just stands in normal idle when i play them. all other animations work.

Strange this shouldn't happen, I think it's impossible some work and some don't, either all work or none work.

Maybe you've gone over the Skyrim animation limit, or you're trying to use slots that don't yet contain animation, sometimes people get confused.

13 hours ago, Giora93 said:

Hello everyone, first of all happy new year and thank you very much for the mod, the little I could try seemed very good and I appreciate your talent.
I am very new to this, in fact this is my first comment and sadly I have a problem with this mod. I could only see between 5 and 10 animations, the others that I tried don't work, the game freezes, or close directly ?. Anyone have idea of the problem, thanks.  I use Vortex. 

I think it might be something with HDT. (game collision)

My old Skyrim used to crash whenever I changed my hair 7 to 20 times. I don't know how to fix it I just lived with it until I had to reinstall Skyrim.

And I don't know if that's the problem either, it's just something happened to me and it seems similar.

@Gunslicer, is there a preview of the animations from today's update?

Two Handed Sword Animation - Walking right sucks, I can't do anything about it. Skyrim reuses animations to walk right, I have to choose between walking right or walking right blocking, I chose blocking.

Staff Animation - Staff left hand and NOTHING equipped on right hand.

Requirement for the animations : Dynamic Animation Replacer .

9 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

Yeah, the cripping that happens is horrible, I can barely create any movement using the arms together.

I can do a sword-in-the-shoulder version, I'll try to finish the bleedout first so I don't lose focus. (which I've already lost but I'll try to recover)

I saw your update with the two handed.

Yeah, Skyrim blocking is a pain in the dark hole, but I was using your animations with Superbabe Knight animations because your old 2h walk animation and the block idle from that mod...

It just works.

And I mix the animations by DualSun and Verolevi. There isn't nothing wrong... It just that Skyrim has a weird way to work. Remember the wise words of our lord and savior...

IT JUST WORKS.

Hey there, great mod! loving it so far! I have one noobish question regarding the poses though, is there any way to reduce clipping? Like when my character is touching her ass the hands clip through and stuff. I'd understand if that's how the game works though but i'd love to know if there's a way to stop it, if not then it's fine! Also wondering how do i make it so the breast cup actually works on my character? 

Edited by Wildisright