On 7/30/2020 at 8:39 PM, Vyxenne said:

Thanks for the recommendation- I downloaded it last January (months before installing GS Poses) but did not install Poser Hotkeys Plus due to the hard requirement for Opparco MFG Command.

I just revisited Poser Hotkeys Plus and discovered that, although Opparco is listed as a hard requirement in one location, in another location (after specifying Opparco) there is a note off to the side that reads "(or MFG Fix.)" Woot! installing Poser Hotkeys and thanks for the suggestion.

you're welcome, enjoy!

Can anyone please point me to some tutorial, guide or other resource on how to integrate this mod with Poser Hotkeys Plus? That mod page has zero guidance, and I can't find any guidance here either.

When I installed PHP, it prompted me to install one or more "integration" data files for various Pose packs, but GS Poses was not on the list and I don't have any of the others installed, so I didn't tick any of them.

There is an optional GS Poser file on the PHP mod page but not a word about what to do with it other than a cryptic statement that it "Can be merge esp into Poser Merged Module.esp if you necessary" but of course, that's basically incomprehensible. One of the issues here is that English is not the first language for some of the people involved, which explains and fully justifies the gibberish, but nonetheless doesn't help me to understand WTF to do with any of it.

Google does not turn up anything resembling a tutorial, so I am unable to use PHP or GS Poses. Thanks.

taken from here.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17743?tab=description

Howtoaddposer.png

In addition to the above poser mod, you can add more poser by creating preset.
If you have poser mod is updated, or added another poser mod, please run "PoserDataGen.exe" to auto generate the JSON file.
"PoserDataGen" should be download from original Poser Hotkeys.
(In case of MO environment, you need to register PoserDataGen.exe in MO and run it)

Please see the Readme for more details.

so, go here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72623/?tab=files

download and install PoserDataGen and then run that program.

taken from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72623/

Data Generation
PoserDataGen will try to automatically find your Skyrim directory the first time it's opened. Any detected posers you have installed will show up in the "Posers" section in the center of the application. If the "Posers" section is empty, it means the tool could not find your Skyrim directory, or it could not find any installed posers. If your Skyrim directory was not found, or if you want to point to a different Skyrim location, you can change your Skyrim directory using the “Change Skyrim Directory” button. Once a valid directory is chosen it is saved in the .config file for later use.

Once posers are listed in the "Posers" section, you can check and uncheck them to include or exclude them for data generation. Clicking "Generate Poser Data" will generate data files for the checked posers, overwriting any existing, older files in the output location. If you don’t have one already,
an empty Favorites data file will also be created for you. The Favorites data file will not be automatically overwritten by this tool if already present.

To the right of the "Posers" section there are some additional options you can check that will do more things during data generation:

• "Skip Missing Animations will force the tool to verify that a valid .HKX (animation) file exists for each and every pose being added to the data file. This prevents the addition of poses that are defined in the FNIS_*_List.txt file that have no accompanying animation file.
  • "Delete Old Poser Data" will delete all existing data files in the \PoserData\ folder, except for your Favorites. You can use this to remove data files for posers you have uninstalled.
  • "Reset Favorites Data" will reset your Favorites data file to its original, empty state. Use this if you want to clear your favorites list entirely.

Once the data files have been generated they should automatically be placed in \Data\SKSE\Plugins\PoserHotKeys\PoserData\
The next time you open the Poser Hotkeys MCM menu you should see your changes reflected on the Poses page.

On 1/22/2019 at 7:02 PM, travelmedic said:

Hi guys and gals,

I am a complete noob when it comes to pose mods like this.  I already have FNIS for all of the regular and LL animation mods I run, do I need anything else besides pose mods like this to make these work?

Are characters posed by spells like the FNIS Spells add-on, or lesser powers, or some other method?  I don't really do screen-shotting at all, and I'm not looking to have a pose-centered playthrough.  I'm  just wondering if mods like this are something simple to use once in a while for something different or for a little fun.

For this particular mod, the poses are chosen by equipping one of the ring the mod gives you (there are 8 in total two sets labeled 1-4, 4 for selecting the pose you want then 4 for activating the poses). som emods use FNIS spells, but this is just install mod run FNIS and put on the ring.

@kalius: Thank you for your response- as it turns out, @Vortechad PM'd me and tried to help, so by the time I read your response I had already done all of the steps you listed. Here is a cut-n-paste of my last reply to Vortec:

20 hours ago, Vortec said:

Did you get it too work?

I reinstalled GSPoser and ran GenerateFNISforUsers, then installed PoserDataGen and Poser Hotkeys Plus, and during the installation I ticked the option box for "Add Spells" because it said that spells would be added by which I could invoke animations- but no spells were added, nor any spell books. When I ran PoserDataGen.exe, it found my Skyrim LE installation and ignored SSE, despite having come from the SSE Poser Hotkeys page as instructed on the SSE Poser Hotkeys Plus page. This was a sign of things to come. :classic_sad:

I was able to redirect PoserDataGen.exe to SSE, and it found the correct SSE animation sets. I un-ticked FNIS Spells, SexLab, and the other 5-6 animation packs it found, checking only the GS Poser box, and the PHP MCM correctly shows "GS" as installed, but when I select an animation and then exit MCM and press the HOME key to run it, absolutely nothing happens- my character just continues to stand there doing her default idle animation. So as far as I can tell, the installation completed successfully but does absolutely nothing in the game.

When I dig down into some of the other PHP MCM options, it says "No Animation Selected" even though the animation selection field clearly shows GS 113. So no, thanks for asking but I didn't get it to work.

At this point, since there is apparently no PHP tutorial or guide available AND GSPoser by itself is apparently incapable of selecting any of its own animations beyond #81 :classic_angry: I think my best option would be to simply uninstall all 3 mods (GSPoser, PoserDataGen and Poser Hotkeys Plus) and just forget about GS animations. Maybe I'll reinstall GomaPero animations, which worked for me in the past and do not require any other additional software (like the mostly-undocumented PHP) to use.

Thanks again for trying to help.

On 8/3/2020 at 1:50 AM, razzor69 said:

Hey is there any plan making the futa poses number like 56, 58, 59, 61 for non futa(pussy touching)?

i think it would be even sexier and kinkier if we got the non futa version too ?

I'll see, I forget 80% of the poses.

On 8/3/2020 at 9:26 AM, donnerwetter said:

What's the proper way of removing creature anims from the SLAL pack? I don't use creature anims and don't want them contributing to the animation limit.

I will do a separate SLAL next time.

On 8/3/2020 at 10:10 PM, Yoxgg04 said:

can someone tell me how to use on followers?

Use the powers.

On 8/7/2020 at 8:08 PM, DremoraDream said:

@Gunslicer

Does the walking animation/pose from this mod work as a walking animation replacer?

It's not perfect but it works.

exactamente como utilizo el mod? lo unico que hago es ir a la opcion de magia y luego me voy apoderes y me aparece 5 opciones.... activo la tecla de poder y no hace nada, simplemente selecciono tecla para activar el pode y selecciono a mi follower female...

o sera que el mod solo esta basado en el personaje femenino.

espero que respondan rapido y gracias por su atencion-

On 8/10/2020 at 6:05 AM, DayTri said:

Great animations, thanks. Just started using the SLAL pack.

There are some spelling errors in the tags. "Vanigal" and "Agressive" in some.

I'll fix it in the next update.

On 8/13/2020 at 1:34 AM, Kheimon910 said:

exactamente como utilizo el mod? lo unico que hago es ir a la opcion de magia y luego me voy apoderes y me aparece 5 opciones.... activo la tecla de poder y no hace nada, simplemente selecciono tecla para activar el pode y selecciono a mi follower female...

o sera que el mod solo esta basado en el personaje femenino.

espero que respondan rapido y gracias por su atencion-

Use the power while looking at the companion to make him use the last selected pose with the ring, if nothing happens try to update the FNIS.

17 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

hi thanks for the great mod .

the gsposes work whith body cbbe 3bbb ?

thanks again

Yep.

On 7/1/2020 at 10:49 PM, Vyxenne said:

Where can I get the skirt (and the blouse too, but mostly the skirt) in this video:

https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2020_03/T3.mp4.b600f16f91caf3d018a2d24a6974b2bb.mp431.53 MB · 30 downloads

Thanks!

Skirt: NINI Cats Lady

Blouse: NINI Moonlight. Which comes as an outfit with some high-waist jeans shorts, so you have to chop those out of the mesh. The blouse is also cropped, ending just above the navel. It also clips into the body it's wrapped around at the sides and back, which seems odd, and maybe a bit sloppy.

6 hours ago, ChaosTheorist said:

Blouse: NINI Moonlight. Which comes as an outfit with some high-waist jeans shorts, so you have to chop those out of the mesh. The blouse is also cropped, ending just above the navel. It also clips into the body it's wrapped around at the sides and back, which seems odd, and maybe a bit sloppy.

Thank you! Found the blouse here. Still looking for the skirt, though.

16 hours ago, ChaosTheorist said:
On 8/16/2020 at 10:14 PM, Vyxenne said:

Blouse: NINI Moonlight....

Thank you! Found the blouse here. Still looking for the skirt, though.

Sunkeum Jeong puts out periodic massed collections of Nini's stuff: https://sunkeumjeong.wixsite.com/mysite/post/sunjeong-ninirim-collection-6-0

Thanks. I checked that out but there doesn't seem ot be any outfit (or skirt) named "Cats Lady" in the 94-outfit collection.