Hello!

Great mod, i love the poses thank you so much! :)

I just wanted to point out a problem that maybe someone else is having, when i use the poses (with poser hotkeys, not with the rings) and then i exit posing, i can't switch in 1st person anymore, i've tried several command and workaround but there's no way to get the 1st person working, i have to reload the last save.

For now as a solution i make a save just before using the poses, then when i've finished i simply reload the game.

I have no idea what could causing it, if someone have suggestion it would be very appreciated, thanks!!

On 10/3/2020 at 1:35 PM, Aslan. said:

Hello!

I just wanted to point out a problem that maybe someone else is having, when i use the poses (with poser hotkeys, not with the rings) and then i exit posing, i can't switch in 1st person anymore, i've tried several command and workaround but there's no way to get the 1st person working, i have to reload the last save.

For now as a solution i make a save just before using the poses, then when i've finished i simply reload the game.

I have no idea what could causing it, if someone have suggestion it would be very appreciated, thanks!!

I had a similar problem once, try to use those things you use to forge something (potions, weapons, etc.) to see if it resets the cam.

it worked for me

So Ive got the mod working the poses do their thing.... my only problem is the boobs wont shake or bounce for some animations... I have the skeleton and I have body physics mods as well... I can clearly see my chars boobs bounce while walking, running, and jumping... It seems like a couple of the animations want to jiggle but don't... 

one of the animations has your char lean forward and rock their shoulders... you would think your chars tits would jiggle from the shaking... but they don't.

Can someone shine a light on this for me? 

Inspiration hit me so here's a couple ideas.

How about some bar table/stall table based animations? I could use some in my mod to dynamically switch between them based on arousal so waitresses/vendors earn their septims ☺️.

(1) An invitation while leaning/sitting facing away from table on the edge of the table, then

(2) one raised leg, still leaning on the table, and

(3) with legs wide open sitting on top of the table, legs 120 degrees apart, then

(4) character leaning on back on the table, looking forward, and holding bent or straight legs split like a yoga master. ?

Second chain would be

(5) leaning forward 45 degrees face toward table, hands on table, with straight back and slowly swaying ass, then

(6) the spine is curved toward ground and shoulders are lower toward the table, elbows bent more, so the ass swaying in a wider amplitude, at a slightly faster speed is accentuated.

(7) the tits are pressed against the table, body flat or even more bent for boobs to be close to the table, face looking backward over shoulder, legs straight and split 90-120 degrees vertically something like in example shots.

(8) body positioned over the whole table, belly against table, hands caressing thighs up and down, legs split even wider, with an occasional slap on butt cheek.

And a final one (9), kneeling on the table, looking backward, ass shaking/swaying like this pose

Spoiler

Some examples to work off of should you wish to accept this mission:

28 minutes ago, hana120 said:

downloaded the mod. And when I want to register the animation of the mod in Slal, it is set "0 animation register". It doesn't work?

I've seen that happen to me when I already have a lot of animations registered from SLAL. Try unregistering some animations you don't care about and try again. I think the way to do it is to deselect some animations from their animation page in the SL Anim Loader section in MCM and then go to the general tab and click "Rebuild Sexlab Animation Registry"

Yes, that's it, I did it. I love animations, especially those with the draugr, since I was looking for an animation with the sarcophagus. What I need now is an animation with the cobwebs. The pc/npc caught in the web with the legs apart and the spider in front and behind.

On 10/7/2020 at 5:48 PM, LiliCakez said:

Any chance of seeing Spider animations in the creature pack?

I never tried to use it, don't use CAT so it's already a start.

On 10/8/2020 at 11:03 AM, BeefyJackal said:

Very nice poses! Could you make some poses on masturbating with various objects (wine/mead bottle, carrot, ect). So the futas could have some more fun :D 

I always feel like doing it, but there is no collision with these objects.

and the problem with the futa is the movement of the dick is connected to the hips, not much freedom to move.

but I wanted to do it, the anus I can manually move with Baka files, maybe I can see if something works.

1 hour ago, Gunslicer said:

and the problem with the futa is the movement of the dick is connected to the hips, not much freedom to move.

but I wanted to do it, the anus I can manually move with Baka files, maybe I can see if something works.

Is the collision important for them? If they say, sit on it? Like on a bottle. I gotta say, I've used every pose pack available, and yours is hands down the best one. Like the poses are actually useful, and really well done. Hope to see more of your work in the future! 

On 10/3/2020 at 6:35 PM, Aslan. said:

Hello!

Other question : How do you start a pose with the hotkeys ?

3 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

Guns.
Do you think you could one day create animations with spiders and their webs?

(Thank you for animating the previous suggestion of mine. Much appreciated. You're incredibly talented)

I do have another suggestion though;  Could you possibly animate some basic idles that involve some sort of subtle interaction or acknowledgement of breasts?

So for example, passively reaching up to "adjust" themselves to suit clothing, you know like a pesky bra pinch or something like that on a side boob. Maybe brushing dust/crumbs/dirt off the top of their breasts?

You know, that sort of thing. We generally dont see subtle "innocent" idles like this (And instead more abrupt sexual stuff)

Thanks for the consideration either way and again, many thanks for your work.

EDIT--

Off topic but, for some reason i cant view more then 240 of your animations in Poser Hotkey plus (Despite knowing there's like 290 odd) does anyone know why?

On 10/11/2020 at 4:05 PM, shiagwen said:

Other question : How do you start a pose with the hotkeys ?

Hey!

sorry for the late reply, to use the poses with hotkeys you must install "Poserhotkeys".

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72623

After install go in game, there is a MCM menu where you can set hotkeys for poses.

By default you must hit the HOME button to start see a pose list, then use the arrows to go through the poses.

hope it helps!

3 hours ago, Aslan. said:

Hey!

sorry for the late reply, to use the poses with hotkeys you must install "Poserhotkeys".

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72623

After install go in game, there is a MCM menu where you can set hotkeys for poses.

By default you must hit the HOME button to start see a pose list, then use the arrows to go through the poses.

hope it helps!

What about extras and Poser Data files ?

There are newer Versions of it https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90896

Nothing works because the poses must be brought into the mcm poser at page 2 and i dont have a clue how to do that. you cant believe how much i love those crippleminded modders having many hours work with it and then be unable to start it for the common user.

22 hours ago, shiagwen said:

What about extras and Poser Data files ?

There are newer Versions of it https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90896

Nothing works because the poses must be brought into the mcm poser at page 2 and i dont have a clue how to do that. you cant believe how much i love those crippleminded modders having many hours work with it and then be unable to start it for the common user.

Mmmh.... i don't know what to say, for me it worked instantly, like literally after installing poserhotkeys, i've opened up the PoserHotkeys MCM and in the second page it automatically detected the pose list, i use it also for rohzima's poses pack.

Otherwise you can try with Pose picker, maybe you alredy know it

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72420

This also work very well for me, basically it let you load poses from installed .esp

In the mod description it shows how to open the menu, it's pretty simple and you can create favourite lists and more.

It comes also with a MCM where you can set keys.

By default you have to press the ALT key in addition with another key to perform an action for example, to load a pose list from an .esp you have to:

1. Press ALT and L at the same time, it will open a menu with all your .esp

2. From the list choose the .esp containing the poses

3. To go through the poses press ALT with the key assigned in MCM for "next pose" or "prev pose"

And that's it

I'm sorry i can't help you much, hope this one work XD

On 10/13/2020 at 2:38 PM, shiagwen said:

othing works because the poses must be brought into the mcm poser at page 2 and i dont have a clue how to do that. you cant believe how much i love those crippleminded modders having many hours work with it and then be unable to start it for the common user.

You must run poserdatagen.exe

For MO set new exe and run trough mo.

Then select poser, it will write a json in overwrite.

This json will be used by poserhotkey.