3 hours ago, Torsten Torsten said:

Just a quick question whats the difference between the GSposes and GSSLAL version?

GSposes is a pose mod where you can select a pose with one ring and then play said pose with the other. GSSLAL is a pack of Sexlab animations that you load with Sexlab Animation Loader.

Can i only use one at a time?

No, I recommend you use both if you like his animations.

Also you mentioned two rings for the start of the anims anyway to get them midgame?

If you don't want to search for them through the console then this mod is pretty handy: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64905

It allows you to scroll through all items added by a mod with an .esp

10 hours ago, firepunch1 said:

GSposes is a pose mod where you can select a pose with one ring and then play said pose with the other. GSSLAL is a pack of Sexlab animations that you load with Sexlab Animation Loader.

No, I recommend you use both if you like his animations.

If you don't want to search for them through the console then this mod is pretty handy: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64905

It allows you to scroll through all items added by a mod with an .esp

So using both Versions at a time is save. Okay Thank you for the Answer. I got a bit confuised there and thought installing both may breaks it.

On 8/21/2020 at 3:07 AM, somehornyskeleton said:

I'm having the same problem I've gotten nowhere, hopefully it just needs an update

nevermind I'm a fucking idiot, you use the 1st selector ring and pick any animation then wear the 1st player ring right after. i recomend favoriting those two rings and hotkeying the player on 1 on your keyboard and the selector on 2 on your keyboard.

On 8/17/2020 at 2:14 PM, ChaosTheorist said:

Sunkeum Jeong puts out periodic massed collections of Nini's stuff: https://sunkeumjeong.wixsite.com/mysite/post/sunjeong-ninirim-collection-6-0

I only have 4.0, I will certainly download this 6.0.

1.83gb ?

On 8/18/2020 at 6:52 AM, Vyxenne said:

Thanks. I checked that out but there doesn't seem ot be any outfit (or skirt) named "Cats Lady" in the 94-outfit collection.

I can confirm that the name is Cats Lady, and it contains in the mod Nini Stuff 4.0 (includes 2.0).

And the clothes of the mod Nini Stuff 1.2 do not contain in 4.0, it is very confusing.

On 8/18/2020 at 11:12 AM, ThirdTato said:

For some reason only the first few poses actually start while the rest don't. The only thing I could think of was running FNIS again but it didn't help.

Strange, maybe I'm at the limit of animations, I don't know.

On 8/21/2020 at 3:30 AM, Steffan said:

Hi, does anyone knows were I can find this outfit?

Reveal hidden contents

R.jpg.78989490ed73eef7e61d7b204e887d98.j

GomaPeroPero Mini Bikini.

2 hours ago, razzor69 said:

Is there anyone who can trigger this animation on NPC without other mod?

i don't know how to select it

The power makes the NPC perform the last pose selected with the ring, the numbers must be the same, the power zz GS Player 3 will make the NPC use the last pose selected in the ring zz GS Selector 3, and so on.

On 8/23/2020 at 10:29 AM, Gunslicer said:

And the clothes of the mod Nini Stuff 1.2 do not contain in 4.0, it is very confusing.

Yeah, "NINI Stuff" and SunJeong "Ninirim" come from different places and, as  https://niniskyrim.blogspot.com/2019/11/nini-stuff-40.html says, NINI Stuff 4.0 excludes 1.2; no idea why. Guessing what you'll have in advance is a crapshoot; just have to download and ID the overlaps.

On 8/24/2020 at 12:29 AM, Gunslicer said:

I only have 4.0, I will certainly download this 6.0.

1.83gb ?

I can confirm that the name is Cats Lady, and it contains in the mod Nini Stuff 4.0 (includes 2.0).

Strange, maybe I'm at the limit of animations, I don't know.

GomaPeroPero Mini Bikini.

The power makes the NPC perform the last pose selected with the ring, the numbers must be the same, the power zz GS Player 3 will make the NPC use the last pose selected in the ring zz GS Selector 3, and so on.

Oh yeah i was so dumb lol, its from power menu not the magic, ty its working now with the NPC ty very much

3 hours ago, Mr.Otaku said:

I'm getting the same issues and i'm not sure if it's a big deal or not.

Since no one answered and apparently no one knows if that is serious or not. I decided to uninstall the Mod completely. I have enough with the damn CTDs to add more problems. 

23 minutes ago, Sneaksmile said:

I don't know, but I'm just getting stable with CTDs, and I don't want any more trouble only because an animation of masturbation. That is what I meant.

Right. Hope we get a fix soon though. Or at least an explanation.

16 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

I don't know, but I'm just getting stable with CTDs, and I don't want any more trouble only because an animation of masturbation. That is what I meant.

My Skyrim is a disgrace too, the most annoying is the crash when changing hair in the racemenu.

15 hours ago, Mr.Otaku said:

Right. Hope we get a fix soon though. Or at least an explanation.

It didn't happen here I think, in the next version I'll check to make sure.

On 8/29/2020 at 2:10 AM, Gunslicer said:

My Skyrim is a disgrace too, the most annoying is the crash when changing hair in the racemenu.

It didn't happen here I think, in the next version I'll check to make sure.

Oh yeah! Very funny! ... As if I were the only one in the world with that problem of CTDs, the strange thing is someone who does not have it.